Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-11-2008, 10:24 PM   #1
By Jove Old Chap

Default *CERN’s Large Hadron Collider*

I have been dismissing the TV and news reports about the supposed 'reason' for spending 5 Billion? dollars on this crazy Hadron Collider.

It makes no common sense to me at all, how anyone could justify this purely as research into the 'Big Bang' theory.

Exactly WHO approved and who financed this, I wonder?

I smell a rat... or maybe several

Project Camelot whistleblowers and other great sources of truth, make me wonder what is the REAL purpose behind such devilish work.

Tonight, I got an inkling of maybe it's TRUE purpose... see what you think?

'US Troops Commit Mass Suicide After Babylon ‘Stargate’ Opened'

A most strange FSB report is making its rounds in the Kremlin today that says over 20 US Soldiers from the United States Army’s 716th Military Police Battalion, 101st Airborne Division, tasked with providing security for the ancient Iraqi city of Babylon, and based in the Iraqi city of Hilla, have committed ‘mass suicide’ after their attempt to ‘link’ what is described as an ancient ‘stargate’ to CERN’s Large Hadron Collider , and which is about to begin one of the most controversial science experiments in human history...

... To the mass suicide of these US Soldiers we can also read as reported by Iran’s Press TV News Service:

“Iraqi security sources have revealed that 21 US troops had committed suicide inside a former Iraqi air force base 27 days ago, Fars News Agency reported on Monday.

According to the sources, the 21 troops were treated in a hospital but only five soldiers have survived and they are in a critical condition. Security officials said they used potent narcotics to kill themselves. "The bodies of the US troops became misshapen[in] such a way that they looked like 5000-year mummies," said a witness.”

-----------------------------------------
WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON DOWN THERE?
-----------------------------------------

CONTINUED...

"It should be noted that Russian Intelligence Analysts have long reported on these Western Nations attempts to reestablish ‘contact’ with their ancient gods, and as we had previously reported on in our April 16, 2006 report, Mysterious ‘Ritual’ Performed By United States Military Forces In Babylon Raises Concerns Of Muslim And Russian Orthodox Religious Leaders”, in which we had detailed the most true history of these peoples, and also issued a warning to them:

The ‘Feathered Serpent aspect of this most strange ritual being performed by the Americans in their retrieval of their underground finds in the ancient vaults of Babylon lend further credence to historians who state that the actual name of America was taken from the Winged Serpent God of the Americas name in Peru, which is called Amaruca, and as we can read:

"In the most prevalent versions of American history, the origin of the name America is attributed to the Italian explorer Amerigo Vespucci. This popular distortion of the true origin of the native Amaruca, which translates as: Land of the Great Plumed Serpent, may be finally gaining more credibility among scholars to restore the name Amaruca to it's rightful place.

Recent discoveries in Peru may lead to more conclusive evidence concerning the relationships between North and South American indigenous peoples. As discoveries continue to unearth ancient Incan cities, writings pertaining to the mysterious origins of Amaruca are sure to be found. The Incas abandoned their towns and cities and retreated from the treasure-hunting Spanish invaders after the Conquistadors captured and executed the last Incan leader, Tupac Amaru, in 1572. Some of the cities have since been rediscovered, but many more are believed to lie hidden in the dense jungle."

Most concerning to both Muslim and Russian Religious Leaders of these mysterious events is the timing of them to coincided with the ancient Babylon Religious worship of Easter, but to which Western Christians have adopted as being the day their Lord arose from the dead, but in actuality is a celebration of the Darkest of the World’s powers, and as we can read:

"Most children and families who color or hide Easter eggs as part of their Resurrection Sunday tradition have no knowledge of the origin of these traditions. Easter egg activities have become a part of Western culture. Many would be surprised and even dismayed to learn where the traditions originated.

"The egg was a sacred symbol among the Babylonians. They believed an old fable about an egg of wondrous size which was supposed to have fallen from heaven into the Euphrates River. From this marvelous egg - according to the ancient story - the Goddess Astarte (Easter) [Semiramis], was hatched. And so the egg came to symbolize the Goddess Easter."

The idea of a mystic egg spread from Babylon to many parts of the world.[12] In Rome, the mystic egg preceded processions in honor of the Mother Goddess Roman. The egg was part of the sacred ceremonies of the Mysteries of Bacchus. The Druids used the egg as their sacred emblem. In Northern Europe, China and Japan the eggs were colored for their sacred festivals.

The egg was also a symbol of fertility; Semiramis (Easter) was the goddess of Fertility. The Easter egg is a symbol of the pagan Mother Goddess, and it even bears one of her names."

To the Darkness that has enveloped the Western peoples for their devotion to the ancient gods of darkness we have spoken of many times, but with these new events occurring in Babylon today the entire world should indeed shudder…for by all accounts, those cruel demons of our ancient days may be once again unleashed upon us all by the actions of the Americans.

For even in our most ancient of days these horrific dark masters were feared by the Angels themselves, and as war with the Persians of Iran is soon to occur, and which will undoubtedly unleash the largest war of all, it is well that we all remember the words of Daniel [10:20] about this greatest of beasts, read and understand:

"But I am going back to make war with the angel of Persia, and when I am gone, the angel of Greece will come. And there is no one on my side against these, but Michael, your angel."

To an even fuller understanding of these events it should also be noted:

“On June 18, 2004, an unusual new landmark was unveiled at CERN, the European Center for Research in Particle Physics in Geneva — a 2m tall statue of the Indian deity Shiva Nataraja, the Lord of Dance [3rd photo left]. The statue, symbolizing Shiva's cosmic dance of creation and destruction, was given to CERN by the Indian government to celebrate the research center's long association with India.”

Even more concerning of these events are the many reports from the United States that their ‘web bots’ are predicting a cataclysmic collapse of their Nation set to begin by the end of this month, and that the date of October 7th is to be particularly feared.

To the truth of these events it is not in our knowing, other than to state the obvious that by the United States and its Western Allies further attempts to play like gods the danger for the very survival of our World does indeed hang in the balance."

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1138.htm
© September 10, 2008 EU and US all rights reserved."

---

Can anyone confirm or add to this?
Old 09-12-2008, 08:14 AM   #2
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: *CERN’s Large Hadron Collider*

I asked about this earlier, and apparently the source is decidely - er - dodgy!
See thread here.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:10 PM   #3
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: *CERN’s Large Hadron Collider*

Yeah.

We are supposed to be caring for the planet and building a variety of motherships before doing 5 billion pound (£) big bang experiments.

Anyway, the testimony says ETs have been watching us carefully since we started blowing off atomic bombs. So if anything like a black hole was going to be formed, several races of ETs would have jammed the whole project down, just as they did with the minuteman missile silos.

And if I was an advanced ET, I would be watching the primitives in the neighborhood too. (as Stanton Friedman said once)

=============
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:43 PM   #4
Lanzelot
Avalon Senior Member

Cern has been hacked!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4744329.ece

Greetings, Lanzelot
Lanzelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:38 AM   #5
By Jove Old Chap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
I asked about this earlier, and apparently the source is decidely - er - dodgy!
See thread here.
My apologies if I repeated your earlier post, but it's very nice to know I am NOT alone!

Best wishes.