Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:10 AM   #26
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Bibles Signs in our Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale View Post
Where is all that water is going from the melting polar caps? The ocean water levels are dropping not raising as according to popular belief. Check out some of the small islands in our oceans, and see what the inhabitants are saying about gaining land from receding water levels.
Hi,

Well I am living on an island. Unfortunately not since very long (almost 5 years) so I cannot tell if there are big differences.
I recently saw a picture in a newspaper that a certain restaurant came closer and closer to the sea. It suggests
that either the sea level is rising or that the beach could be disappearing there (due to currents).

The reason why some of us connected this with HAARP is that it creates the same effect as Aurora Borealis.
Aurora Borealis is a natural phenomena on our poles (weaker magnetic field) and has to do with sun activity.
However this is not the natural period for it, that is normally at solar spot max. I think.
But currently our sun (and galaxy) is influenced by dust and material from the Galactic plane.
On top of that, earth's magnetic field is weakening ...

Is this where you are heading .... ?
About the retracting water ... are you heading to hollow earth theory ?

Well, these are some of my suggestions but I guess you have either the answers or maybe a more solid theory.

I am anxious to hear about it.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:31 AM   #27
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

In 2002 the US government pulled the wool over the eyes of approx. 450 scientists that they rushed to Florida for an investigation called Crystal-Face. They were investigating anvil clouds, the atmosphere effect and the ice crystal content. One investigator defaced his report with “Is this real” in bold lettering across the last page of his report. Unbeknownst to them, they were actually tracking incoming craft from deep space that caused the formation of the anvil cloud. The small puff of a cloud on the flattop of the anvil indicated the direction the craft went.

Welcome to the NASA Earth Science Mission, CRYSTAL-FACE
CRYSTAL-FACE Pre-Mission Presentations
Manus and Nauru Island Ground Information 05/01/02, Gerald Mace

See for yourself.
lol gale...what are you talking about....
the anvil is caused from the winds in the upper atmosphere that "blow the top" of the thunderstorm in the direction that the storm is moving...the anvil points in the direction the storm is moving...
the thing at the top is called an overshooting top..this occurs with vigorous updrafts that punch through the troposphere....
do more studying in meteorology..

Last edited by Carol; 10-19-2008 at 04:44 AM.
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:33 PM   #28
Gale
Banned

warngen, a look at Crystal-Face should help you with your meteorology.
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:33 PM   #29
Norval
Banned

test

Last edited by Norval; 10-15-2008 at 04:37 PM.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:51 PM   #30
Norval
Banned

Above is the image from this link put up by Beau, from page 1 post #13.

Thanks Carol for trying to get it up here.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:25 AM   #31
Gale
Banned

EPOD 11-10-2004

A couple of weeks prior to this image being put up on EPOD, we were wishing we could see a crater chain appear here on Earth without damage. The forums were useless for getting information out to people; the agents were all over us. Crater chains were a repeated signal that even SETI ignored. Crater chains satisfied all of SETI’s protocols.
Norval and I were almost ready to throw in the towel when EPOD put up this image of a crater chain in the clouds. We haven’t seen another one like this since. Have any of you reading here seen any pictures like this or have any pictures like this of clouds with holes in them?
Old 10-16-2008, 04:06 AM   #32
indakaz
Avalon Senior Member

I am an avid chemtrail watcher/filmer, these are definately chemtrail related. I see them all the time in victoria bc after heavy spraying.
indakaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:31 AM   #33
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Where is all that water is going from the melting polar caps? The ocean water levels are dropping not raising as according to popular belief. Check out some of the small islands in our oceans, and see what the inhabitants are saying about gaining land from receding water levels.
That's not true, you can google earth on some of the smaller islands over by Guam, and some of the Marshall Islands, and it tells how people are losing so much land due to rising water that they will soon have to leave if it continues. I'm not sure which ones exactly but saw and read about them couple weeks ago.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:49 AM   #34
carcharodon
Avalon Senior Member

how do we differentiate between rainbows caused by such weapons and rainbows caused thru increased sun activity?
carcharodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:55 AM   #35
Swamisalami
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
That's not true, you can google earth on some of the smaller islands over by Guam, and some of the Marshall Islands, and it tells how people are losing so much land due to rising water that they will soon have to leave if it continues. I'm not sure which ones exactly but saw and read about them couple weeks ago.
Or the land is sinking into the water. We know this phenomena down here in the lowlands.
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:07 AM   #36
Gale
Banned

Hole in Cloud Mystery

Hi indakaz,
I have seen some pretty heavy crisscrossing patterns, I have stood outside watching and these holes in the clouds are a different thing.

Hi Dantheman62,
It is true, look a little deeper. I did a search this morning for the information on the water receding and I came across this article about TUVALU. The governments know the water level is receding.

Hi carcharodon,
The sun activity is in a low cycle of the 11-year activity and just started a new 22-year magnetic cycle. If I recall correctly, harrp was caught on the weather radar zapping a hurricane either last year or the year before, I saw the images on CNN.

Hi Swamisalami,
I think it is also what the ground is made of, look at Florida for example it is as holey as a sponge, with new sink holes all the time. That article mentions, “New Orleans and the Louisiana coast” too. You in the Netherlands would be a good person to ask about lowlands. sorry couldn’t help myself.

The chain of holes in the clouds was a phenomenon that I was hoping others had some more images of.

Old 10-16-2008, 04:02 PM   #37
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry Gale, again it's not true, I did look alittle deeper and found the islands I was talking about. The Carteret Islands, just east of Papua New Guinea. There is a Youtube video on it and a big G on it on Google Earth version 4.3. The people there are desperate and the situation is getting worse, they've piled up rocks and shells and such to try to keep the water back but to no avail. So what do we do? I believe my info. and you believe your info., hmmm maybe have a chilli cook-off! LOL! See ya, Dan... P.S. I make good chilli!
Old 10-16-2008, 07:26 PM   #38
beauwalton@rocketmail.com
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Sorry Gale, again it's not true, I did look alittle deeper and found the islands I was talking about. The Carteret Islands, just east of Papua New Guinea. There is a Youtube video on it and a big G on it on Google Earth version 4.3. The people there are desperate and the situation is getting worse, they've piled up rocks and shells and such to try to keep the water back but to no avail. So what do we do? I believe my info. and you believe your info., hmmm maybe have a chilli cook-off! LOL! See ya, Dan... P.S. I make good chilli!
I don't know if this help's?
Doomed island's in the Pacific
beauwalton@rocketmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 04:15 AM   #39
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauwalton@rocketmail.com View Post
I don't know if this help's?
Doomed island's in the Pacific
Yeah man that's what I'm talking about, their soil is getting ruined by seawater and they are running out of land. Thanks for the link! P.S. I LIKE YOUR QUOTE!
Old 10-18-2008, 01:36 AM   #40
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

They are called hole punch clouds. Here's a link to the info.

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/grb/?n=holepunch

Last edited by Carol; 10-19-2008 at 04:47 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 01:49 AM   #41
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

May I suggest that if anyone looks up the word "parhelion" in a dictionary, they will discover that there is nothing new under the sun. It's been known about for hundreds of years.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:36 AM   #42
Norval
Banned

Many of these effects are quite new to scientists, or why would they be talking about them and so
many now questioning them? Is it possible that they cant read dictionaries, or for that mater their
own text books in their studies?

Thank you for all your inputs, and while some may say these have been around for hundreds of
years, you have to ask yourself why then are scientists and all of us going OOoohhh WOW I've
never seen one of those before.

Now when did people start to see these? Not very long ago. Thats the point.

Last edited by Norval; 10-18-2008 at 02:45 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 04:00 AM   #43
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

I suggest that it is only since UFOs were brought to public attention by Kenneth Arnold back in 1947, that more people started looking at the sky - including scientists. Astronomers peering through telescopes are not interested in clouds of any shape or size provided they don't block their view.
Certainly more odd cloud formations have been reported in recent years because more people are looking up to the heavens due to the feeling of doom and gloom that is being generated by the publicity given to "the end of the world in 2012" scenario. Couple that with the biblical prophecies in the Book of Revelations, and you have people tripping over their own feet with their heads back searching for "signs in the sky."
I know, been there done that and I've got the scars to prove it.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:21 AM   #44
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: The Bibles Signs in our Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
I suggest that it is only since UFOs were brought to public attention by Kenneth Arnold back in 1947, that more people started looking at the sky - including scientists. Astronomers peering through telescopes are not interested in clouds of any shape or size provided they don't block their view.
Certainly more odd cloud formations have been reported in recent years because more people are looking up to the heavens due to the feeling of doom and gloom that is being generated by the publicity given to "the end of the world in 2012" scenario. Couple that with the biblical prophecies in the Book of Revelations, and you have people tripping over their own feet with their heads back searching for "signs in the sky."
I know, been there done that and I've got the scars to prove it.
RIGHT!

Last edited by Carol; 10-19-2008 at 04:48 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 12:50 PM   #45
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Noctilucent clouds have always been around-when the sun lights up the ionosphere when all else is dark the last rays of the sun over the curvature of the earth.Diffraction occurs in the ice particles in the clouds-hence beautiful rainbows and ribbons.There's lots to meteorology-In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:26 PM   #46
Norval
Banned

Brinty,
This is misdirection and misinformation.
Quote:
"I suggest that it is only since UFOs were brought to public attention by Kenneth Arnold back in
1947, that more people started looking at the sky - including scientists."
For those that have done their own research, not just reading what someone else has to say about
someone else's research, know that this has been in the "public awareness", including scientists,
for decades and even centuries before that event.

This is pure misdirection.
Quote:
"Astronomers peering through telescopes are not interested in clouds of any shape or size
provided they don't block their view."
It is the meteorologists that have the records of strange cloud formations and the rainbow effects,
not astronomers. Care to show us all from the old text books and records what they saw or didn't
see and make reports about?

Again, more misinformation and misdirection.
Quote:
"Certainly more odd cloud formations have been reported in recent years because more people
are looking up to the heavens due to the feeling of doom and gloom that is being generated by the
publicity given to "the end of the world in 2012" scenario."
It's not the peoples reports but the scientists reports that will show when these odd cloud
formations started showing up. As for the bible predictions, you will find more "signs" listed in
other bible books than you will in Revelations.

Thanks for the humorous depiction of stumblers, with such an admission by yourself too.

Warngen
WRONG As you, I like getting right to the point.

Anta,
Quote:
"Noctilucent clouds"
NLCs (my initials) have not been brought up as a sign of the bible. We are still getting information
about when those were first seen. To my understanding, they are not iridescent, nor do they have
a rainbow like effect, but are mostly blue. Thank you for bringing them up though.

From here, http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2003/19feb_nlc.htm

Last edited by Carol; 10-19-2008 at 04:49 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:45 PM   #47
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Well Norval, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. BUT!!! I think one thing we will both agree on is the old expression that you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink.
Old 10-18-2008, 08:28 PM   #48
Norval
Banned

Then that horse will die thirsty, won't it?
Old 10-18-2008, 09:54 PM   #49
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Hey everyone.

I took these photos earlier today in Limerick, Ireland.

I noticed a lot of planes flying over every few mins. They were also traveling way faster than ordinary commercial aircraft but at a similar altittude.

I dont know if these are anything important but I said Id post em for yere analysis.

Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 11:40 PM   #50
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
Then that horse will die thirsty, won't it?
Sorrty Norval but I have to disagree with you. A horse will drink when it's thirsty - not when a man thinks it should.

Tags
bible, clouds, signs, sky, ufo