Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 01-07-2010, 10:46 PM   #1
Anita
Avalon Senior Member

Default 2012 a ritual number?

Hello,

I (like many) see the so called master numbers repeatedly, in the beginning most often 33 turning to 34, later 44, 55, 11 etc.
Lately they have all been turning (44 to 45, 55 to 56 etc.) and tonight it really got my attention so I absentmindedly cast about for som master numbers turning within some context...dah. 11 to 12, or 2011 to 2012.

33/34 has something to do with the scottish rite degrees of the freemasons, so is 2012 also a ritual number of the illuminati?
(I was going to note that Jesus died at 33, but thougt to leave that out until I saw the Google search result Resultat 1–10 av ca. 144 000 000 for how old was jesus when he died.)

I do not know what any of this means, other than an urge to share it with Avalon. I´m not into numerology - quite the contrary.

Peace & love

As an afterthought I saw a raven cirle my house a few days back.
In native american mythology a raven signals change (did not know this either, had to google it). So it all might have to do with...change???!
Anita is offline   Reply With Quote