Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 03:31 AM   #1
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder
 
Kerry Cassidy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 146
Default JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

5 December

• We are delighted to announce the release of our recent written interview with JAMES from WingMakers.com. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this website, I highly recommend it. WingMakers is a fabulous and profound science fiction story deeply anchored in truth - featuring over a thousand pages of the highest quality music, paintings and teachings.

This is a highly unusual move for James of WingMakers. In the past, the only other interview he has done was with his trusted webmaster, Mark Hempel. We are extremely excited to have been able to present this amazing set of answers - extending to over 20,000 words - to our penetrating questions on all aspects of the Great Game or Big Picture from James. There are few living today who in our estimation could approach his degree of clarity or vision into truth and the nature of what it means to be human.

In truth and with blessings,

Kerry
__________________
..."if you build it they will come"
Field of Dreams
Kerry Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:35 AM   #2
Emman
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 37
Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

Kerry,

Thank you for conducting this interview on James. I have to think that this may be your most profound interview on Camelot. Basically, what James is saying is that the matrix is far greater than anyone could have imagined. Even spirituality is not apart from the matrix. We have come to realize that religion has always been a key component of the control matrix, but now we must ponder whether our spiritual aspirations are simply part of a program within the walls of this matrix. Pretty mindblowing stuff. I realize that the world is not as it seems, but it is even more not as it seems. But, this is good. We are in this new era of dismantling the coverups and falsehoods that have kept humanity at bay for such a long time. I have thought that whatever we may uncover eventually will be beyond what we have thought of as real and truth. I'm sure there will be so much more that will rattle our comfort zones and shift the floor from beneath us. That's good though. As long as we break down the walls of the matrix and demolish this prison of ignorance and unfulfilled awareness, that is good. Thank you.
Emman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:14 AM   #3
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

Great post, Emman, thank you.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:22 AM   #4
Cerebro
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: LA
Posts: 5
Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

This interview was deep. I thought it was interesting how James talked about humanity's inherent nature to be greedy, selfish and destructive. That it's something that is passed on through each incarnation in the human family and continues to be our worse flaw. James' views really resonate with me in the sense that they're logical and they show that we can control our own destiny if we can free ourselves of the "HMS Matrix." Guys, let's get in touch with our sovereign integral and first source!
Cerebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:38 AM   #5
cway
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Milky Way
Posts: 267
Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

James Wingmakers Interview
http://rapidshare.com/users/21QBW0
Part 1-3
http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...45507661210652

I found this one and the ones on his website to be very interesting and enjoyable

Last edited by cway; 12-08-2008 at 10:08 PM.
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:41 AM   #6
cway
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Milky Way
Posts: 267
Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

This interview was a great achievement by project camelot
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:51 AM   #7
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: i live in puerto rico
Posts: 643
Thumbs up Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

Thank you Kerry for the interview with James, you dear Lady are a special soul indeed, long ago free from the shackles of the prison of the mind.
Your vision and inspiration to search for truth has brought you to places in the human psyche that few have dare to cross. My eternal gratitude to you .
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 11:44 PM   #8
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: philadelphia
Posts: 57
Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

kerry, i feel i know these people. it's strange.

like too strange.

you have no idea how much synchronicity has hit me in the face around this interview....

i think this film will be in production sooner than you think
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:34 AM   #9
Christina Sila
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Alaska
Posts: 13
Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

Wow…. The Wingmakers Interview on the Sovereign Integral is quite a Human Mind bending proposition. This is the first I’ve heard or read of Wingmakers. Thank you for posting the interview, Kerry, and for starting another thread on this subject on a more positive note than the previous post.

In respect to the “God-Spirit-Soul Complex”, the Wingmakers explanation of the human condition challenges all that I have believed in. Far be it for me to say whether GSSC is truly mind programming or not until I personally test the recommended practice of breathing and remain open to what I may learn. I, for one in our collective, intend to explore the practice of Quantum Pause breathing patterns/techniques for myself before formulating any opinion. It will be interesting to see whether it opens a new awareness or state of consciousness. Here’s hoping.
Christina Sila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 01:01 AM   #10
linkes
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Wellington New Zealand
Posts: 45
Thumbs up Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

Well what can I say ?

There is no way you can ever be able to top this interview I think this is the most outstanding information I have ever come across and I am completely blown away.

It seems this changes the whole direction and work of Project Camelot its like James said “be prepared to jettison your beliefs”

Man o man well done this is fantastic work thank you thank you thank you.

I have looked on the wingmakers site a few times but just couldn’t integrate it nor understand it but from this interview it makes the site that much more easier to understand.

You have not only out done yourself but you have also helped establish the wingmakers material to a new level.

I was reading the material and had so many profound moments and so in awe about this work it rang so true to how I feel inside about things finally something that feels 100% right 100% me.

I would read the ra material and david wilcok and listen to interview on pc and red ice and all these things, I even tried channelling and they all felt like they missed something vital even the explanations of what karma is and polarity all felt like they missed something.

Well I don’t know what else to say but thank you for helping me find this.

Below are some quotes from the interview that really felt so right.

“Each of us is our own saviour”
“This even upon death, the Sovereign Integral is not released from the influence of the HMS”
“In polarity the human instrument is lost”
“Polarity is what activates and feeds the HMS”
“Your entire life is a series of moments or passages of time, and each passage you are accompanied by your infinite self that is seeking one thing on this earth: self realization of itself within the human instrument”
“It is realization not ascension”
“What happens to one happens to all”
“Forgiveness is the active formula to self assessment of your present situation and the application f the new behaviours that are in resonance with the Sovereign Integral.”
“All I can tell you is that for some of you, when you feel you have gone astray – uneasy in your every thought and feeling – you are the closest to being found”

Peace and Blessings
Linkes
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 01:11 AM   #11
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina Sila View Post
Wow…. The Wingmakers Interview on the Sovereign Integral is quite a Human Mind bending proposition. This is the first I’ve heard or read of Wingmakers. Thank you for posting the interview, Kerry, and for starting another thread on this subject on a more positive note than the previous post.

In respect to the “God-Spirit-Soul Complex”, the Wingmakers explanation of the human condition challenges all that I have believed in. Far be it for me to say whether GSSC is truly mind programming or not until I personally test the recommended practice of breathing and remain open to what I may learn. I, for one in our collective, intend to explore the practice of Quantum Pause breathing patterns/techniques for myself before formulating any opinion. It will be interesting to see whether it opens a new awareness or state of consciousness. Here’s hoping.
Christina, I'm starting to develop this practice too, and please post your progress on a separate "Quantum Breath" forum, thank you very much.

love,
gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 01:13 AM   #12
information
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 11
Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

Rings true. A companion reading to this supports James' information:

http://www.sabon.org/reptiloid/index3.html

Also, the very last part of the Bob Dean Project Camelot interview, where he
starts crying, he states we are a genetically engineered species not from
this world (my para-phrase):

http://www.projectcamelot.net/bob_dean.html

I like how he breaks down our 'condition' into definable, logical parts. His language is a little dense for the 'common man', it would be cool to have an artist like Chuck D of Public Enemy state the information in his own words, in order to 'get over' to a larger audience.

The graphics really help. Human Mind System, the religion system, the death-stress-something one, it's a larger form of mass-mind control, mass-consciousness control really. The breath techniques are all powerful counter-measures against these controls. I always come back to center, to right now, when I use them. Read more about countermeasures to mass-mind control here:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...s-mind+control

Recommend listening to everything you can from Daniel, a blessing to us for his sharing of what he knows;

[http://truthbrigade.org/smf/index.ph...c,1304.0.html]

His other interviews are archived on this website, check the link called 'calendar'
or do a search.

Love and thanks to all (KERRY!),

info
information is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 01:16 AM   #13
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

In particular, for me, the acknowledgement and naming out of the GSSC brought great relief for I know I am not alone in seeing this. Remember how Nemo felt before the Matrix was revealed to him and how he became more powerful as he started confronting it and he dug inside of himself. Okay, pardon me for strained metaphors

Gnosis



Quote:
Originally Posted by linkes View Post
Well what can I say ?

There is no way you can ever be able to top this interview I think this is the most outstanding information I have ever come across and I am completely blown away.

It seems this changes the whole direction and work of Project Camelot its like James said “be prepared to jettison your beliefs”

Man o man well done this is fantastic work thank you thank you thank you.

I have looked on the wingmakers site a few times but just couldn’t integrate it nor understand it but from this interview it makes the site that much more easier to understand.

You have not only out done yourself but you have also helped establish the wingmakers material to a new level.

I was reading the material and had so many profound moments and so in awe about this work it rang so true to how I feel inside about things finally something that feels 100% right 100% me.

I would read the ra material and david wilcok and listen to interview on pc and red ice and all these things, I even tried channelling and they all felt like they missed something vital even the explanations of what karma is and polarity all felt like they missed something.

Well I don’t know what else to say but thank you for helping me find this.

Below are some quotes from the interview that really felt so right.

“Each of us is our own saviour”
“This even upon death, the Sovereign Integral is not released from the influence of the HMS”
“In polarity the human instrument is lost”
“Polarity is what activates and feeds the HMS”
“Your entire life is a series of moments or passages of time, and each passage you are accompanied by your infinite self that is seeking one thing on this earth: self realization of itself within the human instrument”
“It is realization not ascension”
“What happens to one happens to all”
“Forgiveness is the active formula to self assessment of your present situation and the application f the new behaviours that are in resonance with the Sovereign Integral.”
“All I can tell you is that for some of you, when you feel you have gone astray – uneasy in your every thought and feeling – you are the closest to being found”

Peace and Blessings
Linkes
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:18 PM   #14
cway
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Milky Way
Posts: 267
Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

The amount of this information that is coming in now or being revived is amazing.
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:50 PM   #15
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 129
Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

I believe that it is a little more than co-incidence, that the Era of Transparency comes shortly after the Mayan 6Th Day began
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:23 AM   #16
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkes View Post
“Polarity is what activates and feeds the HMS”
“Your entire life is a series of moments or passages of time, and each passage you are accompanied by your infinite self that is seeking one thing on this earth: self realization of itself within the human instrument”

Linkes
Thank you for repeating these.
After I read this interview I thought to myself what the point would be. If it is all inside the HMS and the HMS is all 'fake', what would be the point to engage with it. And in fact "James" says that one has to look beyond it. But then don't I cancel out everything that makes life for humans valuable? What about the emotion that keeps us running most of the time? I see that all the negative spectrum is to slave me around but he puts it as if the positive, even though it supposedly heightens my frequency and activates more DNA, shouldn't be bought into either.

I can see purpose of manifesting the 'infinite self' but if the HMS is fake, why manifest on this 'plane' rather than escape completely, if that's at all possible?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:45 AM   #17
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 158
Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

I found virtually everything that James said to be identical to my own experiences and discoveries, so to me there is no doubt about its being valid and real. In fact it was quite interesting to see someone else has come up with the same things as myself completely independently, as I'm teaching other people about the very same things myself.

A very important interview that people really should consider, reflect and meditate upon.

I suggest trying out the exercises mentioned as well.

Best wishes to all, may your inner guide be with you
-EA
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 09:24 AM   #18
linkes
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Wellington New Zealand
Posts: 45
Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
I can see purpose of manifesting the 'infinite self' but if the HMS is fake, why manifest on this 'plane' rather than escape completely, if that's at all possible?
Hey Czymra

Well the way I saw it is the physical dimensions are still aspects of first source creation its the grid that is locked around the physical plain that dulls out our multidimensional selves and restricts us to only our emotional physical and mental selves which in truth are not even us but more or less a computer program which our consciousness has been locked into.

We’ve been cheated our experience on this level of creation has been manipulated and we have been cheated out of an experience and trapped in what I have found personally to be not acceptable.

I have read material where they said its with the negative that we find our true selves this concept just never sat well with me, the whole polarity thing just never sat well with me, so when I read James description it answered a lot of questions I had around these concepts and it just felt more in line with what I feel to be my truth.

I am also an avid reader of the Ra Material and have studied many of ll researchs channels I have been to channellings myself and even then I just felt like something was missing. Like I tried to get into all the Alice Bailey stuff but couldn’t even bring myself to read I felt put off by it.

Even when I started the whole research of all the conspiracy theories it just feel like the reasoning isn’t totally there but with this interview there is reasoning, there is a truth it just feels right.

2012 may come and go, Floods may come and go, Illiminati may come and go, earth quakes may come and go, BUT what truly matters above all this is the fact that you are conscious, that you are you, you are Source. It is in this knowledge, that we will always have the last Laugh.
Lets all Go forward from this interview and just be AWARE, CONSCIOUS of who you truly are.

Peace and blessings
Linkes
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:30 AM   #19
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

My understanding is that one would have to merge the polarities between the "player" (spirit) and the "playing field" (physical) before one can "escape". Or, that is the only escape you would really wish to experience, any other only digging you in deeper.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:25 AM   #20
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

I can see what you mean but speaking/thinking/feeling about it is not going to help it.
So what do I do with the rest of my life when I'm just supposed to sit there and practice the quantum pause. I still need food huh?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:27 PM   #21
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 222
Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina Sila View Post
In respect to the “God-Spirit-Soul Complex”, the Wingmakers explanation of the human condition challenges all that I have believed in. Far be it for me to say whether GSSC is truly mind programming or not until I personally test the recommended practice of breathing and remain open to what I may learn. I, for one in our collective, intend to explore the practice of Quantum Pause breathing patterns/techniques for myself before formulating any opinion. It will be interesting to see whether it opens a new awareness or state of consciousness. Here’s hoping.
Hi Christina,

Your reasoning here may be a bit wobbly for a couple reasons. I wouldn't be too quick to draw a cause - effect relationship between the validity of "GSSC = HMS" and the utility of "Quantum pause'".

First... If you do prove the utility of the breathing technique - "Quantum Pause" - it won't necessarily invalidate the truth found in concepts of God / Spirit / Soul.

Second... The so called "Quantum Pause" is an exact replica of an ancient breathing technique which the 1920s yogic group the "Self-Realisation Fellowship" called "SRF breathing exercises" and which a 1970's text called the "sacred fire breath". So, if your soul awakens to the gentle breeze of spirit give gratitude to God the Source. James didn't invent it.

Last edited by milk and honey; 12-09-2008 at 01:35 PM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:32 PM   #22
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
Second... The so called "Quantum Pause" is an exact replica of an ancient breathing technique which the 1920s yogic group the "Self-Realisation Fellowship" called "SRF breathing exercises" and which a 1970's text called the "sacred fire breath". So, if your soul awakens to the gentle breeze of spirit give gratitude to God the Source. James didn't invent it.
That's interesting. Why do you think that this breathing technique is being suggested? Why would it be different?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:31 PM   #23
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 222
Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
That's interesting. Why do you think that this breathing technique is being suggested? Why would it be different?
To be clear, i'm saying the breathing technique is no different and that it is not new.

There's several reasons why the technique is being suggested. One is that no technique alone is guaranteed to enlighten or free any soul who is wed to the mass consciousness through inordinate desire and monkey mindedness.. There is a lot to learn and a lot to see through on the path of awakening so no technique of itself is the answer to the human condition. Even valid techniques like the "sacred fire breath" in question is no panacea although some people will make the most of it perhaps because of their soul sensitivity developed in past lives due to honest self examination and genuine charity. Some may for the first time open the windows of the soul to the sunlight of spirit while using this technique. Most probably won't however although in oxygen there is prana which sedentary folk do no get enough of. Others will get light headed from the lack of oxygen and think they're now enlightened.

Our inner work is not only to see and root out (of the ego) all the anti-theses of the virtues of the real- Self, but the imposters too. Both are present and must be seen through. Most people are self decieved because that inner imposter masquarades as the real-Self. It is a part of them yet they are blind to it and consequently blind to the real - Self. That sense of self-aggrandisement blinds some people to the Grand ego of others which they are drawn to as a magnet. Consequently, they choose their teachers unwisely because of their own spiritual blindness.

So, breathing and other techniques can safely be given (by false teachers and very often have been) because a technique is only as good as the person using it. So in most cases, but not all, the technique will be of little benefit, it being just one of many elements which a soul needs for self-realisation. Even the false teachers are happy for you to have techniques which the real adepts discovered and released centuries ago because by association they come up smelling roses. "Such charity ... he simply must be my friend." In James' case he'd probably rather you didn't know where he got this breathing technique because it would beg the obvious question:

"What other concepts and techniques are valid from the same source?" And which of them has James already arrogantly dismissed?"
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:46 PM   #24
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
"What other concepts and techniques are valid from the same source?" And which of them has James already arrogantly dismissed?"
Thanks for that. I do have an odd feeling about quite some of the stuff being said. The emotional and intellectual involvement of the interviewee's of Project Camelot range from "cool American" to "righteous human defender" (no offence meant to anyone, apologies) and even though they are talking about complex and only party unveiled topics, it seems obvious that they struggle with their own demons and ignorance.
I do think that James' interview here strips many of the ideas that others so willingly bought into, I do agree with the notion of 'saving ourselves' and many other concepts that dismiss dogmas of any kind. However, I am still left wondering what's left and how this actually ties in with the life I'm leading for obviously if I can't even escape in death, what's the point? And when living, am I to act and stand thoughtless and emotionless at all times or is this just a state to 'ground' me again?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:01 PM   #25
efields
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Vilcabamba, Ecuador
Posts: 134
Thumbs up Re: JAMES: The WingMakers Interview on Camelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Thanks for that. I do have an odd feeling about quite some of the stuff being said. The emotional and intellectual involvement of the interviewee's of Project Camelot range from "cool American" to "righteous human defender" (no offence meant to anyone, apologies) and even though they are talking about complex and only party unveiled topics, it seems obvious that they struggle with their own demons and ignorance.
I do think that James' interview here strips many of the ideas that others so willingly bought into, I do agree with the notion of 'saving ourselves' and many other concepts that dismiss dogmas of any kind. However, I am still left wondering what's left and how this actually ties in with the life I'm leading for obviously if I can't even escape in death, what's the point? And when living, am I to act and stand thoughtless and emotionless at all times or is this just a state to 'ground' me again?

I'd just say that alignment and sincerity along with awareness of the Truth of illusion is all thats necessary in your stillness. Indeed the technique is not new. Its the realization of the lack of levels between you and the oneness, and the need to be wary of including the false profits and imaginary levels stipulated by those 'profits' trapped in the HMS, that are plentiful on this Orb that must be realized, as false, and given no reality in your
thoughts. There is really just You and the Oneness. Really just the Oneness, of which you are a part. Not apart. One with. It's a refreshing perspective as it cuts out all the Junk. You are The Creation and The Creation is you. Simple, Elegant, and Complete.

It's as if we on this Orb, in totality, are really all just 'One cell' In a Organ seen as the 'Universe' which is part of Infinity, which is the Body of which we exist in. Vast is The Creation, all that is.

Last edited by efields; 12-09-2008 at 04:11 PM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon