Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-14-2008, 12:25 AM   #26
historycircus

Default Re: The Disappearing Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
People need to stop having children right now anyway.

Its sad, but it is true.

and people are having them left and right like its ok...
i love love love children....

but seriously... this isnt the time to be popping out kids like Pez from a candy dispenser.

Ppl need to open their eyes and close their legs.

Ppl also need to start opening their arms and homes to the countless children who have no one to care for and love them,
Lets take care of what we already have before we create more.

its just like everything else right now, completely backwards..
Tell that to a child who has just been "popped" out. Tell that to all women who wish to nuture a child at their breasts. Of all the ways we have created to destroy ourselves, we so little value the one way we replenish ourselves.

I mean you no disrespect Orion11, but I do hope you come to change the perspective of life that motivated you to make these comments here.

Peace be with you.

Last edited by historycircus; 11-14-2008 at 12:49 AM.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:50 AM   #27
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So we should just accept this slow death of poisening, predictive programming and transhumanism for our future? Cause change is meant to be? Help me here will ya.
Do you think that the entire population of the planet is suddenly going to begin thinking for themselves?
I don't.

What are we to do?...but think realistically.

Each of the verbs you listed...the ones I quoted...(poisoning, programming)...are speculation. Even if we are being programmed, which I already pointed out is a possibility...if we don't think for ourselves, we are sleeping sheep...either way, asleep or awake...we live and die by the whim of nature.

One possible solution to the drug industry issue: Pharmaceutical developers and manufacturers are only allowed to advertise in two countries...US, and New Zealand...these two countries consume 80% of the worlds pharmaceuticals.
Drug companies should not be allowed to advertise...imho.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:00 AM   #28
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Tell that to a child who has just been "popped" out. Tell that to all women who wish to nuture a child at their breasts. Of all the ways we have created to destroy ourselves, we so little value the one way we replenish ourselves.

I mean you no disrespect Orion11, but I do hope you come to change the perspective of life that motivated you to make these comments here.

Peace be with you.
hey historycircus..

no worries,

I could have stated it differently,
and actually my perspective of life most times is decent,

but i agree, with you, what i was really trying to get across,
is the fact that there are still people all over the planet,
(especially in so called modern, intelligent societies,
and these people feel that just because "they really want a child of their own" , and "it just wouldnt be the same to adopt a child"....
.. and all the other selfish reasons that people use...

when they know, and see the world in crisis everyday,
non stop talk about the Planet being waayyy too over populated for the way we live, a HUGE majority of the Planet cannot even get clean water or bread, with a large majority of them being children themselves.

So, i just find it kind of selfish when people give those lame (yet understandable) excuses such as i wrote above. I understand where these people are coming from, yeah, you want to raise a "family of your own" , i get it....

but people forget about all the rest of their family on the rest of the Planet,

and as long as they and their little boxed in family is happy and healthy, they dont think about the rest of the World.

god forbid people give up a little to get allot... like an entire Future!

I just think that most of the people in the "modern world" today, are having children for their own selfish reasons,
theres millions and millions , if not more children with absolutely nothing.

yet, that doesnt cross half of peoples minds....

as long as what they want and what they need is there.

and I mean you no disrespect either, sorry if Im coming off wrong,

I just get this way on a few topics, lol.... sometimes when i put too much feeling into something i feel strongly about... I cant get out what Im thinking, and it comes out wrong.
so apologies for any of that.

I really didnt mean it in a " stop having kids, wtf is wrong with you, we dont need any more kids" kinda way, not at all.

Just that we need to take care of what is ours already, that should be above all.

thanks.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:16 AM   #29
historycircus

Fair enough, and thank you for the clarification.

Half, if not the majority, of the births on this planet are not the product of forethought. Despite all we know about reproduction, in the western world and beyond, most pregnancies still "just happen". Those children just are. As are we.

Peace Orion11; I thank you for your words, and wish you the very best.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:18 AM   #30
historycircus

Sorry to derail your thread Doom.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:32 AM   #31
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

In response to historycircus and orion11, in that 'tell that to all the women', think about why so many people want to have children? And then take the notion of the current world situation. Do women want to raise a child to bring a life into a beautiful world, or do they just want to nurture something to make themselves happy, so THEY can be a parent. This is really hard to phrase but the concept I am put forth is one of polarities, service to self or service to others. Cause depending on the mothers intent, it can go either way, and I'd have to say the majority it really is the negative aspect to it. As with my own, and from seeing others, parents tend to 'show off' their kids [and their achievements] versus taking direct pride in their kids, regardless of how the rest of the world responds to them [and say so called achievements. Like with my art, I want my mom to stop showing if off to all her friends, and instead look at it and say, "Gregor, that is so unbelievably beautiful". Get me on this?

And as I've said before, besides mostly for post-traumatic stress disorder, pyschiatry is horse load of ****. It's called friends and family, and oh ya, yourself (as in YOU control your emotions)!
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:01 AM   #32
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Nov. 13, 2008
Alan Watt "Cutting Through The Matrix" LIVE on RBN:
First the Men... :
"The Dominant Minority, Arrogance Shows,
Culling is Working, Each One Knows,
Old Man Dies Off, Inescapable,
Then Peace Comes, He's Replaceable,
With Docile Adam, Genetic Enhancement,
Ready to Serve, Needs No Advancement,
For a Time, Woman is the Breeder,
Till Science is Crowned, No Longer Need Her"
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - Nov. 13, 2008 (Exempting Music, Literary Quotes, and Callers' Comments)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://cuttingthrough.jenkness.com/C..._Nov132008.mp3

Topics of show covered in following links:

"Humanity at Risk: Are the Males Going First?" by Martin Mittelstaedt, Globe and Mail (at earthhopenetwork.net) - Sept. 20, 2008.
http://earthhopenetwork.net/forum/sh...d.php?tid=1252

VIDEO: "The Disappearing Male" CBC Newsworld (at Internet Archive [archive.org]).
http://www.archive.org/details/TheDisappearingMale-CBC

"Death toll linked to Gardasil vaccine rises" WorldNetDaily (worldnetdaily.com) - June 30, 2008.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=68454
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:52 PM   #33
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

edit

Last edited by MAP; 11-19-2008 at 07:24 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:59 PM   #34
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAP View Post
VIDEO: "The Disappearing Male" CBC Newsworld (at Internet Archive [archive.org]).

good vid im watching it now just wanted to mention at 3:15 in the vid they show a skyline take a look at that see anything unusual?

=P
hehehe
and yup
chemtrails absolutely are involved in the cause of "the disappearing male"
Old 11-14-2008, 07:21 PM   #35
weareone
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: The Disappearing Male

the PTB that be are just trying to stop emerging threats to their power before it emerges. ah bless them, thier scared of us!
weareone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:26 PM   #36
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

hmmmmm....but humans are designed to want to get children, this is also natures rule.....it is not about what we think, this stuff are instincts...and a part of controlling population is getting rid of instincts....and the only way is telling people over and over again that the world are so bad that they should
not get them.....people are busy taking aducation for 80% of their fertile age, and after that they get one or two sick offsprings by "medicated" conseption....so it is no big deal, and the rest "understand" that they should not get children.....this is truely how it works.....and with a lot of hormonal treatment, vaccines, light products, aspartam, sugger and so.....it is not very difficult to create sterile workers/consumers....
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:34 AM   #37
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone please check out today's Alan Watt talk, dicussed are articles confirming genetically modified food's harm to human fertility:

Nov. 17, 2008
Masters of Food:
"GM Food is Must-Be Mandate,
Protest Now Before Too Late,
Data's In from Scientific Chancers,
Infertility, Sterility, Plethora of Cancers,
We the People Don't Need Scientific Masters,
Who've Power Over Us, Potions, Disasters,
Must Act Now, Speak, Take the Chance,
Should You Wish to See Healthy Children Dance"
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - Nov. 17, 2008 (Exempting Music, Literary Quotes, and Callers' Comments)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://cuttingthrough.jenkness.com/C..._Nov172008.mp3

Topics of show covered in following links:

"Austrian Government Study Confirms Genetically Modified (GM) Crops Threaten Human Fertility and Health Safety" (responsibletechnology.org) - Nov. 13, 2008.
http://www.responsibletechnology.org...tudy/index.cfm

"GM crops to be grown at military sites" by Ellen Widdup, Evening Standard (thisislondon.co.uk) - Nov. 17, 2008.
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...tes/article.do

"DEFRA plans secret GM trial sites" by Lucy Busuttil, Farmers Weekly (fwi.co.uk) - Nov. 17, 2008.
http://www.fwi.co.uk/Articles/2008/1...ial-sites.html
Old 11-18-2008, 03:50 AM   #38
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

I was once told, that if i wanted to have a child
for the experience, of being a mother,
that, i would be sadly disappointed
& let down, as, it would NOT be,
a child who needed a mother/child experience,
that would choose someone like me for a parent ...
however, it would NOT be an empty experience,
it just would NOT be, a mother/child type of thing,
i suppose, for some women, that is important

i know, the most important thing, is,
to create a relationship, that is real,
with your lower part/and, your higher part,
and, when that is in place, it is more likely,
you will find someone else,
who is also already full/and, whole,
and, then, the possibilities for success,
is doubled...
it is a lot like sharing,
where anything halved, is always doubled.

As for sex, just for the joy of sex, you can have that alone !!!

However, if you can find another who is whole,
and, full, it is one of the greatest pleasures on earth,
and, it is one of the reason's, an earth_bound adventure,
is, so diversified, and, can be so much fun,
there are things,
you can do here on earth,
that you can NOT do in other places,
perhaps, it is one of the good reasons, we come here

love/susan
eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:11 PM   #39
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

How did this thread become about spiritual babble weather I should have a kid or not. When this thread is trying to inform people of the chemical damage being done to our biology. We are under molecular and biological attack, by the Eugenicists scientist of this world. Do you think the plastic that big business decided on to make baby bottles with is by accident releasing toxins? Why is it people get all esoteric/exoteric when facing this reality? Is it a unconscious defense mechanism within the psyche to deal with this horror? I think were witnessing the results of scientific indoctrination.

Here is the video link to the disappearing male.

Good Luck

Last edited by Magamud; 11-18-2008 at 03:18 PM.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:28 PM   #40
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

"Hairspray linked to boys' birth defect" (timesonline.co.uk) - Nov. 22, 2008.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...cle5209244.ece

Soya 'linked to low sperm count'
http://latestnews.virginmedia.com/ne...ow_sperm_count

Sperm warfare
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...cle4788191.ece

Plastics ingredient linked to smaller penises
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...andHealth/home

Men on a slippery slide in future hermaphrodite world
http://www.theage.com.au/national/me...0710-3d73.html

Canada bans 'gender-bend baby bottles', putting Britain under pressure to follow suit
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...llow-suit.html
Old 11-25-2008, 11:29 PM   #41
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

girls are being bio-engineered as well,

Girl, you'll be a woman sooner than expected

Puberty is arriving ever younger in American females -- 8 is no longer considered abnormal.

By Susan Brink, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer

January 21, 2008

AT 8 or 9 years old, the typical American schoolgirl is perfecting her cursive handwriting style. She's picking out nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs in sentences, memorizing multiplication tables and learning to read a thermometer.

She's a little girl with a lot to learn.

[Photo]

And yet, in increasing numbers, when girls this age run across the playground in T-shirts, there is undeniable evidence that their bodies are blossoming. The first visible sign of puberty, breast budding, is arriving ever earlier in American girls.

Some parents and activists suspect environmental chemicals. Most pediatricians and endocrinologists say that, though they have suspicions about the environment, the only scientific evidence points to the obesity epidemic. What's clear, however, is that the elements of female maturity increasingly are spacing themselves out over months, even years -- and no one quite knows why.

While early menstruation is a known risk factor for breast cancer, no one knows what earlier breast development means for the future of girls' health. "We're not backing up all events in puberty," says Sandra Streingraber, biologist and visiting scholar at Ithaca College. "We're backing up the starting point." She has examined the research on female puberty and compiled a summary in an August 2007 report called "The Falling Age of Puberty in U.S. Girls." The report was financed by the Breast Cancer Fund, an advocacy group interested in exploring environmental causes of that disease.

Earlier breast development is now so typical that the Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrine Society urged changing the definition of "normal" development. Until 10 years ago, breast development at age 8 was considered an abnormal event that should be investigated by an endocrinologist. Then a landmark study in the April 1997 journal Pediatrics written by Marcia Herman-Giddens, adjunct professor at the School of Public Health at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, found that among 17,000 girls in North Carolina, almost half of African Americans and 15% of whites had begun breast development by age 8. Two years later, the society suggested changing what it considered medically normal.

The new "8" -- the medically suggested definition for abnormally early breast development -- is, the society says, 7 for white girls and 6 for African American girls.

Through the ages

Puberty involves three stages: breast development, pubic hair growth and, finally, menstruation. Because the final event is typically the most memorable for women, it has been the one most scientifically documented in studies based on self-reported memories. The first 100 years that medical records were kept on the age of onset of menstruation saw continuous drops. Between about 1850 and 1950 in Europe, the average age of a girl's first period dropped from about 17 to about 13. (The U.S. doesn't have good data earlier than the 20th century, though trends were probably similar, says Steingraber, who prepared the August 2007 report after examining hundreds of studies on potential dietary, lifestyle and environmental causes of early puberty.)

Much of that decline probably has to do with better nutrition and public health improvements that reduced the spread of infectious diseases. "Better diet, closed sewer systems, deep burial of the dead," Steingraber says. "By the beginning of the 20th century, those things were in place."

Adequate food and good health signal the brain that it's safe to reproduce, according to theories of evolutionary biology. "We're healthier and we weigh more," says Dr. Francine Kaufman, head of the center for diabetes and endocrinology at Childrens Hospital. "In some ways, puberty is a luxury."

With the brain picking up these signals, the hormonal parade can begin, first with the release from the hypothalamus of gonadotropin-releasing hormone, which sends other hormones from the pituitary gland through the bloodstream to the ovaries. The ovaries gear up production of a form of estrogen called estradiol, which initiates breast development -- the first step in puberty.

A second signaling pathway stimulates the adrenal gland to begin androgen production, which results in pubic hair. The final stage of puberty is the beginning of monthly periods.

But the first two events are happening significantly earlier in the lives of today's girls than they did in the lives of their mothers and grandmothers. The age of first menstruation has dropped too, at a rate of about one month per decade for the last 30 years, according to a January 2003 study in Pediatrics. Today, the U.S. average for first period is 12.5 for white girls, 12.06 for black girls and 12.09 for Latinas.

The gap between the first appearance of breast buds and menstruation grew wider by as much as a year and a half between the 1960s and the 1990s, according to research published in the October 2006 journal Current Opinion in Obstetrics and Gynecology. The time from breast buds to bleeding, according to Herman-Giddens, is now close to three years.

In short, that finely tuned biological process may have reached a tipping point. Since the 1960s, Herman-Giddens says, the decline in the age of maturity has crossed the line from positive reasons, such as better diet, to negative ones, such as eating too much, exercising too little and the vast unknowns of chemical pollution.

The lack of adequate explanation has some experts worried. "Over the course of a few decades, the childhoods of U.S. girls have been significantly shortened," Steingraber says.

Redefining 'average'

The new average age of puberty, some fear, may be like the new average weight -- typical, but terrible.

"My fear," Herman-Giddens says, "is that medical groups could take the data and say 'This is normal. We don't have to worry about it.' My feeling is that it is not normal. It's a response to an abnormal environment."
Old 12-01-2008, 08:42 AM   #42
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

more info that ties into all this:

http://www.naturalnews.com/News_0005...rmula_FDA.html
"FDA Hid Names of Melamine Contaminated Infant Formula Products from the Public" by Mike Adams (naturalnews.com) - Nov. 27, 2008.

http://www.time.com/time/health/arti...841757,00.html
"Brief History of Melamine" by Kate Pickert (time.com) - Sep. 17, 2008.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...pid=sec-health
"FDA Draws Fire Over Chemicals In Baby Formula" by Lyndsey Layton (washingtonpost.com) - Nov. 27, 2008.

American WWII Poster

the World According to Monsanto
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...g+to+monsanto#

Alarming levels of hazardous chemicals in Canadian canned foods" ANI (at feeds.bignewsnetwork.com) - May 29, 2008.
http://feeds.bignewsnetwork.com/index.php?sid=364840

Reuters
Canadian retail chain pulls plastic water bottles
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c...er_bottles.htm
Old 12-06-2008, 04:28 PM   #43
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Please check out Alan's show from yesterday, he exposes a bbc propoganda peice to do with the disappearing male. He starts talking about it in particular around the 17:00 mark up up until the 25:30 mark, though I would of course recommend the entire show (make sure to check out the article he is exposing as well, linked below called, "Intelligent have better sperm"):

Dec. 5, 2008
More Skewed Logistics from Eugenics' Statistics:
"Institute of Psychiatry Says Outcome of Cupid
Says Success is for the Intelligent, the Rest All Being Stupid,
Clever Minds have Clever Sperm, They Know Just Where to Go,
A Low IQ Hasn't a Clue, Their Sperm are Weak and Slow,
The Same Elite Keep Saying 'Masses are Too Numerous,'
So Masses are Intelligent, is the Study Meant to Humour Us?
Does This Mean They Want the Brighter Mass Killed Off
Because They Can't Afford the Lifestyle of a Toff?
Following Their Logic Needs Gyro-Flexic Reasoning,
A Touch of Spice is Good Advice, and Mongrelizing Seasoning,
Perhaps We'd All be Brighter and Healthy in Virility,
If Inbred Elite had Not Agreed to Poison Our Fertility"
(Articles: "Menezes operation commander praised" (news.aol.co.uk) - Oct. 2, 2008.)
http://news.aol.co.uk/menezes-operat...20803235294957
"Intelligent 'have better sperm' " (news.bbc.co.uk) - Dec. 5, 2008.)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7767877.stm
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - Dec. 5, 2008 (Exempting Music, Literary Quotes, and Callers' Comments)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.u..._Dec052008.mp3
Old 12-06-2008, 05:59 PM   #44
msv
Avalon Senior Member

On the lighter side of an actual serious issue about Hops consumption:

Scientists have recently found evidence that estrogen is present in some of the foods we consume. …red clover, yucca, hops and motherwort demonstrated significantly higher growth than control, indicating possible estrogenic effects.

Hop is one of the four key ingredients in beer. Thus, if estrogen is present in hops, it will be present in beer unless the distilling process manages to eliminate it. If estrogen is present in beer, males who imbibe beer may start displaying feminine characteristics.

To test this theory, 100 men were provided with nine 12 ounce cans of beer within one hour. It was then observed that 100% of the subjects:

gained weight
talked excessively without making sense
became overly emotional
could not drive very well
failed to think rationally
argued over nothing
had to sit down to urinate

No further testing was considered necessary. Male beer drinkers should take a concerned look at their beer consumption.
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 06:03 AM   #45
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msv View Post
On the lighter side of an actual serious issue about Hops consumption:

Scientists have recently found evidence that estrogen is present in some of the foods we consume. …red clover, yucca, hops and motherwort demonstrated significantly higher growth than control, indicating possible estrogenic effects.

Hop is one of the four key ingredients in beer. Thus, if estrogen is present in hops, it will be present in beer unless the distilling process manages to eliminate it. If estrogen is present in beer, males who imbibe beer may start displaying feminine characteristics.

To test this theory, 100 men were provided with nine 12 ounce cans of beer within one hour. It was then observed that 100% of the subjects:

gained weight
talked excessively without making sense
became overly emotional
could not drive very well
failed to think rationally
argued over nothing
had to sit down to urinate

No further testing was considered necessary. Male beer drinkers should take a concerned look at their beer consumption.
Heh. This is kind of funny, though I will not cut beer out of my diet.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:21 PM   #46
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom View Post
The above link doesn't work now.

Here is an updated link. The documentary is being aired again...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:44 PM   #47
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
People need to stop having children right now anyway.

Its sad, but it is true.

and people are having them left and right like its ok...
i love love love children....

but seriously... this isnt the time to be popping out kids like Pez from a candy dispenser.

Ppl need to open their eyes and close their legs.

Ppl also need to start opening their arms and homes to the countless children who have no one to care for and love them,
Lets take care of what we already have before we create more.

its just like everything else right now, completely backwards..
I'm just curious to know how many kids you took in and fed, clothed, hugged, and nurtured today Orion. You may be one of the few who actually practices what they preach, but most simply like to preach. I think I can have my 4, and help wherever I see a person in need be they man, woman, or child.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:07 PM   #48
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
People need to stop having children right now anyway. Its sad, but it is true.
I've asked a question about over-population on another thread. Please post to the other thread if you have input on my question...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote