Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-10-2008, 03:39 AM   #1
GOTZEUS
Avalon Senior Member

Default A Few Of My Own...Not Physical

Ok, About 2 An A Half Months Ago, My Friends An I Came Up With Subject "2012"....AN Everyone Was Like Its Not Going To Be The "END" Of The World...I Knew It Had To Do With The Mayans An Cycles....AN So It Started There....An Once You Get Into This "Field".....You Want More An More An More....Hints "Law Of Attraction"....Clifford Stone Explains It Well...."Coffee Cup....Empty...Fill It Up Again" Ok To The Contacts......First, I Ask My Higherself/Guide....To See The Future In A Dream....Oh Boy Not That Simple Though LoL.....So I Get A Waking Voice....David Calls It Back Chatter..Something Like That....An It Said...Or Should "I" Said...."Time Wont Evolve Around You, But Through You."...Next Up....A Dream.....I Was With A Group Of People...AN I Had Something ??? That Made My Body Dematerialize Into An Orb Of Some Kind...Couldnt Breath An Thats When I Woke Up....Ok Im Not Going To Explain Every Dream LOL...Id Have TO Right An Novel lol.....So Ill Give You My Most Recent...Last Night...An Dream.....I Was Dancing An To My Suprise I Was Dancing In A Way That Native Americans Do....From There I Spun Around An At The Same Time I Focused My Thought In One Specific Spot....An Guess What I Was There Like A Teleport Of Some Kind.....Then I Had This Need Of Something.....An Four Balls Of Blue Light Came Down From The Skys An Morphed Into A Humanoid Shape...Made From Pure Light Though....Instantly I Broke Down An Started Crying In Excitement...Keep In Mind That These Dreams I Was Not Aware That I Was Dreaming...Imagine If I Was Lucid =).........This Month Is The Month That We Learn That As A Populace We Are Not Alone In The Cosmos....The Last Dream Confirmed It For Me...
GOTZEUS is offline   Reply With Quote