Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 11-25-2009, 05:41 PM   #101
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

Last nights episode was very interesting. The V’s were contaminating the Flu shots. I had a little LOL moment when I saw that. It was so surreal.
Not long after that little tidbit was discovered by the resistance, the show ended. and after a commercial break a caption was displayed saying V will continue in March 2010…hmmm

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #102
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Okay i really wish i could get to see this new series of V, i have tried every link posted and scoured the net for a UK link blast! it seems i will have to wait til we get it over here, so has it finished already?Hope the UK gets it in the new year, unless your saying Oxy perhaps we won;t get to the new year!!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:43 PM   #103
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I couldn't watch because of work...so I'll have to wait till Saturday to see the fourth episode. I think we'll be here for a long, long time...but the question is whether we will live under an Extraterrestrial Human/Reptilian Theocracy...or under Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom.

Isn't it a bit odd that there is such a long gap in the series? Perhaps by March 2010 we will be living 'V'...and won't have to watch the T'V' series!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:28 AM   #104
DAYDREAMER
Avalon Senior Member

If you want to watch it and ypu're in the UK, you can download it from thepiratebay or mininova.
DAYDREAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:57 AM   #105
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just finished watching the fourth and final 'V' episode of 2009. 'V' End! But there is no closure. I don't want to wait until the spring of 2010 to find out what's going to happen. Or...do we now go live? The final scene shows a huge number of 'V' ships at the edge of our Solar System. Or...are they some other type of space fleet? Is something brewing? Hmmmmmm. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...hlight=brewing After watching this episode...do you still want to get your damn vaccine? Don't vaccinate me bro!!

Can the Pleiades, Aldebaran, Andromeda, and Draco be one big happy family under Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom (NCRF)? I don't really know if the four star systems are representative of the major factions at work in this Solar System, or not...but I suspect that NCRF would go a long way toward resolving a lot of problems. I just have the nagging thought that no matter what we do...or how good we try to be...things will still be $crewed-up. I really want to be optimistic about the future...but I'm preparing myself for a very difficult future. Even if we do the right thing...and make the correct major decisions...things will probably continue to be difficult for most of humanity.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-29-2009 at 03:19 AM.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:24 AM   #106
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone remember the film and subsequent tv series (one season only) Starman?
Jeff Bridges in the move/Robert Hays on the series is an ET inspired by the Voyager gold disk to visit earth
and in a low key way helps various people along his path.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 06:54 AM   #107
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

orthodoxy, some very good points. Indeed. I've returned to Avalon tonight for this very topic and I've been doing a LOT of reading here and in the "Something brewing" thread. Nice link, btw above (In Praise of Lucifer).

I watched the last episode tonight and I also saw tone's numbers concerning the ships and the breakdown, etc in the other thread on the heels of all those ships being shown (last episode, for those of you who haven't seen it yet - sorry U.K.) I would like to ask tone (if you're watching this thread) how he arrived at those numbers. And YES, I think there is definitely something worth looking at in the whole vaccination relationship (between the show and reality). Anna's monologue arched an eyebrow, too. Not because it was suspicious, but that it rang true in the be-here-now-ness quality of it and being whole, NOW. Which makes it suspicious because it's being used on a television show that reaches millions. Was that written in to the script from the lips of the villain to demonize (in popular opinion) the truth and power of that guidance? I don't have any conclusions about it either way, but it certainly is interesting to look at.

Jacqui, love your mind. One of the videos on another post came to mind immediately upon reading your words about dimensions earlier in this thread. This one. The people commenting on it were speaking in Spanish, so I don't know what they had to say about it - but for me - I couldn't help thinking it was (for lack of a better definition) a dimensional rift, or hole. Intuitively, I felt it was more likely a dimensional phenomenon than a UFO. What do you think about that idea?
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:41 PM   #108
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you TheObserver and recallone. Here is a link to a very cool episode of Stargate SG1. http://www.fancast.com/tv/Stargate-S...antalus/videos I'm watching all of the Stargate SG1 episodes (usually 2 or 3 each day).

Tone3 dowses, I believe...but I'm not sure I believe.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-29-2009 at 03:47 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:37 AM   #109
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

So far I am very impressed with the similarities in the new V series and what many of us know to be true, especially concerning current events. Most intriguing were the flu vaccines being tampered with and of course Anna's monologue to her people.

With her speech, I feel it reflects how many spiritual leaders use promise of bliss and freedom to get their people to do evil deeds. I will be very interested to see how it is used to convince her people to slaughter us and use us for food.

It's a shame though that I have to wait till next year to find out.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:30 PM   #110
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone considered the possibility that Anna is completely human (extraterrestrial human)? Could the reptilians be slaves or mercenaries for the elite extraterrestrial humans? What if Chad and Anna get married? Why didn't the series just keep going...right through the winter? What are the ratings? How has 'V' been received so far?

I'm thinking that control and allegiance are what the 'V's are really after. Extermination could be done directly...without all of the fanfare, false overtures, and deception.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:22 PM   #111
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm going to rewatch 'V' 2009 this weekend. Any more thoughts about the series? I noticed that Sherri Shriner of watcherfiles.com said that 'V' reflected a lot of what she has been saying for years.

There is something I like about Anna and her daughter. I also like the technology. How would an ideal and benevolent extraterrestrial race look and act?

Namaste
Old 12-29-2009, 12:22 AM   #112
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Does Amen Ra = God the Founder = Intelligent Designer? Did Amen Ra create Reptilians as a slave race? ("Let us make man in our image"). Was Amen Ra destroyed by the Reptilians...or by Lucifer during the War in Heaven? Could Amen Ra exist on another dimension? Is Amen Ra present only in the Divinity Within Humanity?

Does Lucifer = Eve/Hathor/Isis/Mary (brought us to Earth from the Pleiades/Aldebaran/Sirius IN the Moon aka Battlestar Galactica aka Ark of the Covenant)? Did Lucifer create the major religions...including being the major author of the Bible? Is Lucifer the Human Goddess of This World? Is Lucifer alive presently...perfectly possessed...and posting on the internet? Was Lucifer/Eve deceived by the Reptilians who offered technology, protection, and a new Earth (the Promised Land)...which was the equivalent of Eating the Apple? Is Lucifer in charge of the Deep Underground Military Bases / Stargate Temples / Secret Space Program? Or...are the Reptilians in charge?

Does the War/Expulsion in Heaven (Lyra or the Pleiades?) have Garden of Eden (Pleiades?) and Exodus (Hyksosdus?) parallels?

Are the major factions in the Solar System associated with 1. Amen Ra? 2. Hathor? 3. Horus? 4. Serpent?

Does Adam = Earth Humanity?

Does Winged Serpent = Reptilians / UFO's (Conspired with Lucifer against Amen Ra?). Does the Winged Serpent represent Nibiru and/or the Reptilian God of This World? Do the Reptilians provide technology, protection, and 'Tenant in Possession Status on Earth' for humanity...in exchange for work, worship, and ? Could this be the Covenant? Did Horus/Jesus obtain a New Covenant?

This is a very tangled hypothetical web which might be pure unmitigated poppycock...or which might be the biggest part of disclosure.

I have a feeling that we will be meeting Lucifer/Eve/Hathor/Isis/Mary in the near future...and that she might be a lot like Anna in "V"...except with darker skin and an English accent...with exquisite musical abilities...and an astronomical IQ. Just a feeling...mind you.

Now I need to take my medicine...before I go to my psychiatrist and exorcist appointments. Too hip. Gotta go.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsPMt...eature=related
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nieF1...eature=related
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWkdV...eature=related
4. http://www.hulu.com/watch/62967/stargate-sg-1-hathor
5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahjPQjQGdbU
6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU
7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcL---4xQYA

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-29-2009 at 03:56 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:34 AM   #113
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post

I have a feeling that we will be meeting Hathor in the near future...and that she might be a lot like Anna in "V"...except with darker skin and an English accent...with exquisite musical abilities...and an astronomical IQ. Just a feeling...mind you. Now I need to take my medicine...before I go to my psychiatrist and exorcist appointments. Too hip. Gotta go.

:
Why is it in the US all the bad guys have an English accent. Take flashforward, for instance the good guys are acting as Americans and the bad guys are acting as English but they are all in fact English.....if you understand what I'm saying. Americans love a good English baddy!! Good show by the way, have yoy seen it?

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 03:26 PM   #114
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The accent was probably the least significant speculation...which I probably made because of Hollywood. What about the rest of the post? What are the strengths and weaknesses? BTW...I'm not saying that the hypothetical Lucifer/Eve/Hathor/Isis/Mary is evil. I'm suspecting a mixture of good and evil...which probably goes with the territory of being a God or Goddess of any world...not just this one. Once again...I don't think there should be any Gods or Goddesses...regardless of whether they are good or evil. It's the principle of the thing. The first and last commandment should be 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods'.

We might be very, very surprised at what is within the Earth and Moon. Guess we'll just have to wait and see...or not see.

Namaste
Old 12-29-2009, 05:55 PM   #115
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

A thousand apologies to you orthodoxymoron. I was just making an observation about accents without giving due thought to your post. I enjoyed V very much.

The only thing I can comment on is the issue of Lucifer. Having not read this entire thread I apologise if this has been mentioned already. But from what I have read, Lucifer was God's most loved Angel (and By that I mean the one closest to God). Lucifer was in charge of creation, creating in God's name so to speak. However, creation wasn't meant to last forever, and was eventually meant to dissolve back into God. Lucifer was charged with this task and refused to obey as he had become very fond of creation and his own power. This is why temptation plays such a major role in keeping us imprisioned here.

Hope that helps.

Love,

Kriya

Quote:
The accent was probably the least significant speculation...which I probably made because of Hollywood. What about the rest of the post? What are the strengths and weaknesses? BTW...I'm not saying that the hypothetical Lucifer/Eve/Hathor/Isis/Mary is evil. I'm suspecting a mixture of good and evil...which probably goes with the territory of being a God or Goddess of any world...not just this one. Once again...I don't think there should be any Gods or Goddesses...regardless of whether they are good or evil. It's the principle of the thing. The first and last commandment should be 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods'.

We might be very, very surprised at what is within the Earth and Moon. Guess we'll just have to wait and see...or not see.

Namaste
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:43 PM   #116
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
A thousand apologies to you orthodoxymoron. I was just making an observation about accents without giving due thought to your post. I enjoyed V very much.

The only thing I can comment on is the issue of Lucifer. Having not read this entire thread I apologise if this has been mentioned already. But from what I have read, Lucifer was God's most loved Angel (and By that I mean the one closest to God). Lucifer was in charge of creation, creating in God's name so to speak. However, creation wasn't meant to last forever, and was eventually meant to dissolve back into God. Lucifer was charged with this task and refused to obey as he had become very fond of creation and his own power. This is why temptation plays such a major role in keeping us imprisioned here.

Hope that helps.

Love,

Kriya
No apology necessary. I was not aware that Lucifer was in charge of creation. What is the source of this information? I have recently speculated on this. This is fascinating. Could the Reptilians and Greys have been created by someone other than the Founders...such as Lucifer? Could this be continuing in the Deep Underground Military Bases? I really don't think that the visible governments and militaries of the world are in control of these very secret facilities. No inside info...just my speculation...as usual.

Regarding the accent...in the 1983 version of 'V' the female commander over John and Diana...has an English accent. I love a French accent...but in the context of Masters of the Universe...it doesn't really work! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8e6K...eature=related English accents are probably the most refined and dignified sounding accents on the planet...so it was really a compliment. I guess I think in terms of Kings and Queens, Gods and Goddesses...as being closely related. This is a 'Royal Model' of authority. There is something good about this...but the corruptibility factor should make this model obsolete. I also think about British explorers and archeologists in Egypt...and the 'British Museum' in Cairo.

I don't wish to make light of this whole subject. I think this could be very serious business...and a mixture of good and evil, triumph and tragedy. I hope to meet the people behind the curtain someday (probably not in this life). I won't worship them...but I won't berate them either! We're all in this mess together...in sickness and in health...for better or for worse...and death doth not seem to do us part! We can check out...but we can never leave! Welcome to the Hotel Solar System! It's a lovely place! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYwbn5J10aY Notice Isis (unveiled!) and Horus.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-07-2010 at 04:09 AM.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:06 AM   #117
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The last scene in the fourth episode of 'V' shows a huge number of motherships...after Anna says 'it's only the beginning'. http://abc.go.com/watch/v/240273/242...-the-beginning I feel as though I have met at least three or four people who have been instructed by a real life 'Anna'. It's just a feeling...mind you. As usual...I don't know. I sure wish I knew what was really going on in this Solar System. I don't have a problem with physical, mental, spiritual, ethical, and technological development...but I keep getting a sick and sinking feeling that what we may be facing is sugar-coated poison...which externally is love and light...but internally is extermination and enslavement. Sort of like "'come into my web'...the spider said to the fly." I don't want to be paranoid. I just want everything to work out well for everyone...everywhere and everywhen. But judging from history...this ain't gonna happen.

I have no doubt that something is brewing...and that Earth is the Theater of the Universe...but I question the level of terrestrial and extraterrestrial responsibility. How do both relate to this thread regarding Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom and the Governance of This Solar System? The responses (and lack thereof) make me very apprehensive. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ymoron+threads To Be Free...Or Not to Be Free? That is the Question.

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -- Sigmund Freud

The Andromedan Perspective Regarding the Future of Humanity is "Responsible Freedom of Self Determination...Becoming Truly Self Confident and Free...to Unconditionally be Responsible for Oneself...Without Being Coerced to Accept Some Higher Authority." -- related by Alex Collier

"We the People of Earth have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves, and for future generations...a True World Order. A world where Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...not the Old World Disorder Demonic Theocracy...governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful...and we will be...we have a real chance at this True World Order...an order in which a credible United Nations can use Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to fulfill the promise and vision of All Races." -- my rewrite of part of a New World Order speech by George H. W. Bush

"Like it or not, eveything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man...or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active, or abdicate...the future is in your hands." -- William Cooper

For the record...in "V" 2009...I like Anna and her daughter (so far anyway)...but I don't like the guy who is looking over her shoulder and questioning her all the time. Are these characters representative of the major players in this Solar System? Have they been here for thousands of years? Have we all been here for thousands of years? I'm beginning to think so.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-08-2010 at 05:27 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:37 AM   #118
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another link which you might find interesting (John Rhodes): http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles38.htm

Here's yet another speculative intellectual ejaculation resulting from the masturbation of the mind:

What if Reptilians evolved...but not Humans? What if the entire universe was Reptilian? What if there were no Humans anywhere? What if the entire universe was a Reptilian Universal Church Theocracy? What if Humans were created as a slave race? ('Let us make man in our image') What if Lucifer (Ptah?) was the Reptilian in charge of the genetic engineering project which resulted in the creation of Human Beings? What if Humans were mistreated as slaves? What if a group of Reptilians, led by Lucifer, conspired with Humans, to kill God the Father (Ra?)...and take over 'Heaven'? What if this was the Luciferian Rebellion which led to War in Heaven...and the death of God the Father (Ra?)? What if the Reptilians loyal to God (Ra?) fought against the Luciferian Reptilians and Human Beings...driving them out of the Garden of Eden (Heaven?) What if Battlestar Moon was used to transport the Luciferian Reptilians and Humans to Aldebaran, Sirius, and Earth...while being violently pursued by Nibiru? What if Interdimensional Reptilians aka The Spirit of God aka Amen battle with Luciferian Interdimensional Reptilians and the Divinity Within Humanity aka The Holy Spirit...to regain control of the Renegade Human Race? What if the New World Order is the Kingdom of Ra? What if the Luciferian Reptilians and a select group of Humans run Earth from underground bases on Earth and the Moon? Could this be Gizeh Intelligence? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Ra be Zionists? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Lucifer be Teutonic Zionists? Could a pacifist union of both factions be Followers of Jesus? Could Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom be the solution to this ancient mess?

How much trouble am I in now? Probably quite a bit. But once again...this is just speculation...with no inside information whatsoever.

Namaste
Old 01-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #119
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think that I have seen Lucifer...but one never knows! This hypothetical being could walk down a crowded city street...and no one would notice anything out of the ordinary. This would be a 3D dudess with lots of 4D, 5D, 6D, 7D connections...I think. Think Anna in 'V'. There may be remarkable similarities. Who knows?!

I found the following in chapter 19 of the 'Dulce Book' http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce_book.htm on the watcherfiles.com website. I don't know if this is credible...but it really made me think. If the U.S. Constitution was the central authority of the Solar System...instead of any deity or demon...no one would be worshipped, humiliated, exalted, enslaved, etc. If Lucifer is the Godess of This World (and Solar System?)...and will not relinquish power to anyone else ('if I can't have them...nobody can!')...might a constitutional ultimate authority allow this being to retire with grace? I'd really rather skip the Battle of Armageddon. Does the following description refer to Lucifer...or to Satan? I'm leaning toward Satan aka God Amen...but there might be some similarities with Lucifer...who would have to have some communication with Satan...on an ongoing basis. Could the following experience describe the being who Lucifer rebelled against?

Does Revelation 12 describe Lucifer or Satan? The ultimate leader of the serpent race's collective or 'hive mind' is the "great red dragon", the "old serpent", "the Devil" or "Satan". Lucifer was one of the three original archangels (along with Michael and Gabriel) who each had charge over one-third of the 'angels'. Mind you...I'm hypothesizing a very dark universe...where this crazy world is as good as it gets. This is a terrifying thought to me...but what if this is reality? The horror!

"One of the 'targets' to which Mr. Brown's military RV trainer sent him was the Grey aliens' collective mind, and more specifically he was instructed to search out the ultimate command or control center of the collective.

Shortly after this particular experiment began [one of many], Brown found himself in an area where several Greys were working, although he did not know exactly where this was. He 'followed' the collective mind or thought-flow and found it to be absolutely massive, giving him the feeling of something unbounded, and almost universal in nature. However, he did detect a center, a definite 'heartbeat' of this massive collective matrix, into which and out from which a steady stream of information was flowing.

He noticed, at one point, an unusual 'subspace' being that seemed to be directing the activities of the Greys he was observing, and discovered that the bodies of the Greys themselves were incarnated by such 'subspace' beings which apparently entered the Greys' embryonic bodies and used them as vessels to manipulate physical reality.

Brown was then instructed to locate other of these beings who apparently controlled the Grey collective from a subspace or astral level, and found himself in an area where several of these subspace or paraphysical entities were located. As he continued towards this 'center' the number of subspace or non-corporeal beings increased until he came to a place of much activity, something like a grand central station type of area, where these beings were very active in various pursuits. He did not know exactly where this was, but noticed that the closer he came to the control 'center' the more he sensed an increasing rigid atmosphere of absolute military-like control. He came to what he sensed was the central governing center of the subspace beings' activity, and in the center of this there was another area where a "council of 10" very high-level subspace or paraphysical entities congregated. These were apparently the governing principalities who were engaged in running the whole operation. The security here was absolutely incredible.

Then he perceived the SUPREME LEADER of this council of 10 paraphysical entities... and at about this point Courtney Brown was jerked back into his body, so to speak. He sensed that this leader had detected the presence of his own subspace, astral or magnetic body which he had projected, and had followed this RV 'intruder' back to his physical source. Brown and his trainer felt an oppressive, dark 'cloud' enter the room and it stayed there for about half a minute scrutinizing the scene. It left, apparently seeing the two RV'ers as "small frys" who were not worth wasting its time on.

Before Brown's expulsion from the command center however, he was able to perceive for a brief moment what this being was really like. He or it was an extremely powerful being, but one with a twisted personality that was full of darkness. Apparently this being had come into conflict with another Force which it saw as its enemy. Brown sensed within this being a severe self-esteem problem, in spite of its incredible power, and because of this it had a consuming desire to be worshipped by others. Brown was confused when he sensed that these subspace beings, and in turn the Reptilians/Greys, were actually COMMANDED by this leader to engage in self-indulgent and destructive activities. This being apparently wanted his servants to use self-indulgent rewards or fear of punishment to maintain the absolute hierarchical command structure within its empire -- as well as through the rest of the subspace hierarchy, and in turn throughout the Reptilian Grey's collective 'hive' society that they completely infested.

Brown also got the impression that it was FEAR and PRIDE -- its perceived NEED to be worshipped -- that kept this being from negotiating with its ancient enemy, and that this being was utterly desperate to maintain its very survival or existence [strange for a seemingly immortal subspace being] and chose to resort to rebellion and terrorism in a desperate attempt to take control of the situation. Brown recieved a strong impression that this being was the ultimate universal terrorist!!! Apparently because of its all-consuming ego this being would NEVER humble itself before its 'enemy', and the same might be said for most of the upper echelon of the hierarchy who depended on the praise of their fellow collaborators to maintain their illusion of self-importance.

These beings, one might say, had long ago and of their own free-agency 'imploded' in upon themselves -- becoming 'spiritual black holes' with all-consuming appetites, absolute astral vampirial-like parasites, having extinguished all 'light' within themselves and therefore being unable to be brought back "into the light". Incapable of giving out 'light', they have become totally reprobate, devouring any and all life and innocence around them that they can possibly consume. The leader of this subspace 'collective' had long ago drawn these other dark beings into itself, like a large black star devouring other smaller ones around it. This irreversible state MIGHT not apply entirely to ALL of these "subspace" beings, as we will see later on."

Namaste
Old 01-19-2010, 07:11 AM   #120
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste. Those into the V thing and who are familiar with the symbol they use might be interested in google earth co-ordinates...

Lat 17°59'44.46"S
Long 70°15'39.50"W

Some other interesting symbols as well.
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:32 PM   #121
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
Namaste. Those into the V thing and who are familiar with the symbol they use might be interested in google earth co-ordinates...

Lat 17°59'44.46"S
Long 70°15'39.50"W

Some other interesting symbols as well.
Thank-you JudgeMental. I'm checking out the coordinates...and I'm rewatching "V" (2009) on abc.com. Why can't we have the good parts of "V" without the bad parts. Could Humanity interact with Reptilians...without either race dominating, enslaving, exterminating...or otherwise misusing and abusing the other? Isn't this Universe big enough for both of us? Hmmmmmm.

Just when you thought it was safe to come back out of your homes...it all starts again on March 30!! The Horror!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcqxKOFCXfk
For the latest breaking news about the Visitors...check out http://www.visitorsite.net/ They are of peace...or so they say.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-28-2010 at 12:02 AM.
Old 02-28-2010, 02:34 AM   #122
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

abraxasinas and the Thuban material http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ghlight=Thuban should probably be neither accepted or rejected...but simply evaluated in an open yet critical manner. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20386 The 'real' abraxasinas may be more subtle and obscure than one might imagine. If one had complete reincarnational recall...or moved from young adult body to young adult body via fully conscious soul-transference...century after century...and was able to utilize 100% of human brain capacity...and was perfectly possessed by a Draconian Reptilian Being...and had complete access to the Vatican Library and the Thuban Database (or equivalent)...what might one be like? They would be quite different...wouldn't they? I'm not saying that this describes abraxasinas...but it could. If it doesn't...I think there is a very strong possibility that such an individual exists...historically and presently. My current thinking is that this individual is an Anna-like (in "V") Human/Reptilian hybrid. I could be very wrong...but I think on one occasion...I may have seen this being. I don't wish to be more specific...and there is probably a 1% chance that the person I saw was really the one who I think they might have been. Still...I think that such an individual has existed throughout Human History...and has been the Best Friend and Worst Enemy of the Human Race...a being in conflict with itself. Think of the possibility of Earth Humanity as Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet with Grey Guards and a Human/Reptilian Warden answering to a Draconian Reptilian 'God'. The horror.

But what the hell do I know? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b365_qJEpDg Rewatch "V" (2009) with all of the above in mind. http://abc.go.com/watch/v/240273 Don't take anything I say too seriously. I really don't know. I just speculate...and ask a lot of questions. I speculate...therefore I am.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-28-2010 at 02:46 AM.
Old 02-28-2010, 02:33 PM   #123
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank-you JudgeMental. I'm checking out the coordinates...and I'm rewatching "V" (2009) on abc.com. Why can't we have the good parts of "V" without the bad parts. Could Humanity interact with Reptilians...without either race dominating, enslaving, exterminating...or otherwise misusing and abusing the other? Isn't this Universe big enough for both of us? Hmmmmmm.

Just when you thought it was safe to come back out of your homes...it all starts again on March 30!! The Horror!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcqxKOFCXfk
For the latest breaking news about the Visitors...check out http://www.visitorsite.net/ They are of peace...or so they say.

Thanks Orthy for your thoughts about V . I have been following this thread for a while but some of the links provided do no work for computers outside the US . V did not come here to Italy yet . But it is coming on the Murduch network . However I downloaded the program "Vuze " . It is free . On the left corner of it there is window with the magnifying glass . I typed one of the titles of a V episode such " V a bright new day " and a number of different files came up , I chose one that I thought was suitable (AVI file ) and it downloaded .
Are there any other titles ? I am downloading now " V there is no normal anymore " . There is also " V the pilot " . Is that all ? Or there are other episodes for the 2009 season ? . Thanks again and keep the good work .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 03:42 PM   #124
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
Thanks Orthy for your thoughts about V . I have been following this thread for a while but some of the links provided do no work for computers outside the US . V did not come here to Italy yet . But it is coming on the Murduch network . However I downloaded the program "Vuze " . It is free . On the left corner of it there is window with the magnifying glass . I typed one of the titles of a V episode such " V a bright new day " and a number of different files came up , I chose one that I thought was suitable (AVI file ) and it downloaded .
Are there any other titles ? I am downloading now " V there is no normal anymore " . There is also " V the pilot " . Is that all ? Or there are other episodes for the 2009 season ? . Thanks again and keep the good work .
Thank-you. These are the first four episodes. The next one will air on March 30.

1. Pilot
2. There Is No Normal Anymore
3. A Bright New Day
4. It's Only the Beginning

I sometimes wish I were in Europe...because of the art, music, history, and cars...to name a few reasons. I'd love to know what they really think about "V" in the Vatican!! Sometimes I think that even the Vatican is kept in the dark by those who really run the show here on Earth.

Old 02-28-2010, 04:23 PM   #125
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=orthodoxymoron;245674]Thank-you. These are the first four episodes. The next one will air on March 30.

1. Pilot
2. There Is No Normal Anymore
3. A Bright New Day
4. It's Only the Beginning

I sometimes wish I were in Europe...because of the art, music, history, and cars...to name a few reasons. I'd love to know what they really think about "V" in the Vatican!! Sometimes I think that even the Vatican is kept in the dark by those who really run the show here on Earth.

Thank Orthy ,

Yes we are in Italy , but regarding going to Museums , we do not do it too often . We are still monitored by the spooks as documented in my book .
We can only make short trips for the time being .
About the Vatican . Judging by what Leo Zagami revealed in his interview before being got at .... the Vatican is in the midst of things ...

Cheers
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote