Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-12-2010, 03:33 AM   #51
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Gregg Braden Debunked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Even the "everything has been infiltrated by the illuminati" movement has been infiltrated by the illuminati!

When will it end!

AJ..
OMG HAHAHA ROFL
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:33 AM   #52
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

GregBraden is one of the most aware and highly intelligent authors/educators and scientists out there. Anyone who has listed to him or read his books will know this. I wonder why one new poster decides to pick on him, means that my friend Greg must be really onto something eh?!
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:31 AM   #53
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I wonder why one new poster decides to pick on him, means that my friend Greg must be really onto something eh?!
He is not picking on anyone, just showing different side of the story.
i really like GB's message, he speaks about change and all, but he lacks sufficient
explanation how to prepare for an awarge guy. The impresion he leaves is: great we gonna change, lets just meditate and will be fine, I'm afraid we need more than that.
Just speculating on my part that this might be the deception to make people beleive
in false way to get ready. Should a calamity happen, the more people survive the harder for tptw to establish new world order.

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:39 AM   #54
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I was impressed with your videos.

Great job!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:20 PM   #55
Roman195
Avalon Senior Member

Knowwheretorun,
Nice propaganda pieces, Joseph Goebbels would hire you in an instant. I have to admit I only viewed one of your videos (The Council of Nicaea), and I was at awe with myself. I couldn’t believe I watched the whole thing! I like your use of bible quotes in this video. I wish you would leave them up longer so normal humans could read and discern. Goebbels was good at mixing Truth with his hearsay or down-right lies. Have you even read any of Gregg’s books or even contacted him with your concerns? It would have been nice for you to include references with your statement so they could be verified and discerned further. There are Humans out here that listen, and all I heard was ego and hatred. Lighten up and take time to smell the Roses. You might be glad you did.
In Peace and Unity
Roman
Roman195 is offline   Reply With Quote