Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 04-22-2009, 04:38 AM   #26
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is the motive behind Naudets' fake video?

dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:25 AM   #27
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post

Applying your logic, the shadow on the ATT building (the "Big Brown") would be 20 foot away on Sep 14.[/COLOR]
Let this be a lesson people. Here is the classic 'pull sh1te out of thin air when unable to supply a decent argument' tactic.

Its done by the desperate to try and snow under a thread or topic. The internet is full of them - especially from 'twoofers' or those that have no comprehension of cold hard facts.

Feeler - you better come up with the money shot to show where 'my logic' (and you better damn well quote it in big bold letters) would show a leap of twenty feet. I'll be waiting for it. 20 feet - I want to see where any numerical values are given by myself.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:26 AM   #28
Egg
Banned

Oh and dagon, I agree 100% that 9-11 was an inside job.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:52 AM   #29
Egg
Banned

Look - here is the building that would of cast the shadow that moves. It even fits the shape of the shadow thrown in your image. It even is in line of direct shadow casting ability - look on google street view - some thing that the video (airy fairy or what ever its name is ) never did.

It is not my problem you fail to comprehend the basic mechanics of how the sun moves in the sky and obects cast shadows and those shadows move. That is for you to settle with who ever educated you.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:03 AM   #30
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
Let this be a lesson people. Here is the classic 'pull sh1te out of thin air when unable to supply a decent argument' tactic.

Its done by the desperate to try and snow under a thread or topic. The internet is full of them - especially from 'twoofers' or those that have no comprehension of cold hard facts.

Feeler - you better come up with the money shot to show where 'my logic' (and you better damn well quote it in big bold letters) would show a leap of twenty feet. I'll be waiting for it. 20 feet - I want to see where any numerical values are given by myself.
Egg,

"Sun comes up, shadows move, shadow sinks." But Rosalee Grable was able to "catch" the sun in the position where the shadow cast on the ATT building was in virtually the exact same location (+/- 3 feet) as shown by the Naudet Brothers.

Therefore, it is simple logic to expect to see the same 20 foot wide shadow cast on the east facet of the Tribeca Grand Hotel in essentially the same location (give or take a few feet). But the 20 foot shadow simply wasn't there, in either photo (B or C)! You can only see that 20 foot wide shadow in the Naudet footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVy7LJj-BUk

________________________Naudets (A)____________________________________George Weld (B)__ _______________ Grable (C)____

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 04-22-2009 at 06:12 AM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:22 AM   #31
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Egg,

________________________Naudets (A)____________________________________George Weld (B)__ _______________ Grable (C)____

-feeler
First picture is the first aircraft strike. Big shadow on building agreed? fully in shadow. The sun rises for 16 extra minutes UP into the sky. The building I shown you, thus SHORTENS its shadow footprint. The shadow MOVES as the sun does because its the light from the sun that causes shadows to be thrown.

When the sun is low, shadows are long, when it rises, shadows get shorter because the angle the light is coming from is steeper. That tall building would of started out throwing a big long shadow, and then over 16 minutes the sun rising would of shrunk it and it would of moved.

Hence, in the first strike pic the shadow is deeper, darker and wider than the second.

The third picture shows an almost identical shadow to the first - so whats the problem there? none. why? because although its later, it is also 3 days down the year - hence the sun rose later and this would of compensated for it a small bit.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:40 AM   #32
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
First picture is the first aircraft strike. Big shadow on building agreed? fully in shadow. The sun rises for 16 extra minutes UP into the sky. The building I shown you, thus SHORTENS its shadow footprint. The shadow MOVES as the sun does because its the light from the sun that causes shadows to be thrown.

When the sun is low, shadows are long, when it rises, shadows get shorter because the angle the light is coming from is steeper. That tall building would of started out throwing a big long shadow, and then over 16 minutes the sun rising would of shrunk it and it would of moved.

Hence, in the first strike pic the shadow is deeper, darker and wider than the second.

The third picture shows an almost identical shadow to the first - so whats the problem there? none. why? because although its later, it is also 3 days down the year - hence the sun rose later and this would of compensated for it a small bit.
Egg,

Think in terms of position. Don't confuse yourself with "16 minutes," "3 days," etc. If I have a flashlight to cast shadows, as long as the objects (including the flashlight) are not moved, you'd expect the same result. Correct? It doesn't matter what time or day of the year I perform this experiment; it won't alter the result.

If you have two photos that show shadows in virtually the exact location on a building, but one photo shows a 20 foot wide shadow on the adjacent building but in the other photo the 20 foot wide shadow is entirely missing, you would have questions, would you?

-feeler
Old 04-22-2009, 06:43 AM   #33
Egg
Banned

OK do me a favor? could you go into paint, and draw a yellow line along that shadow you keep talking about. I may be missing it, so to be fair, can you do that for me please.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:17 AM   #34
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
OK do me a favor? could you go into paint, and draw a yellow line along that shadow you keep talking about. I may be missing it, so to be fair, can you do that for me please.

Old 04-22-2009, 02:57 PM   #35
Egg
Banned

Quote:

Look - here is the building that would of cast the shadow that moves. It even fits the shape of the shadow thrown in your image. It even is in line of direct shadow casting ability - look on google street view - some thing that the video (airy fairy or what ever its name is ) never did.
The shadow fits the building perfectly. It would throw a different shadow due to its unusual shape. The shape is the same.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:48 PM   #36
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The shadow fits the building perfectly. It would throw a different shadow due to its unusual shape. The shape is the same.

Egg, here's a second opinion (from YougeneDebs) I came across after I started this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4zO3k0r9WI

Quote:
YougeneDebs (3 weeks ago)

The shadows in question [by coffinman] are on the Tribeca Grand Hotel, at Church and Walker, the next block down from the big brown building, the Telegraph building.

The shadows on the brown building can be used as a reference set for judging the shadows on the Hotel
Old 04-22-2009, 03:54 PM   #37
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Egg, another thing... The traffic light is not in the shadow in either Weld's or Grable's photo.

Old 04-22-2009, 06:16 PM   #38
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Egg, I am looking at the satellite photo at the following site, which shows the shadows lowered all the way to the pavement. The tall building you pointed out is included in the photo. Even with the shadows now cast on the ground, the side to side (south to north, not up and down) movement/positioning of the shadows is only +/- 5 feet (hardly changed). The shadow of the tall building would cast its shadow on the corner of the hotel early in the morning. Corner only. Definitely not 30% of the east facet of the hotel. Definitely not a 20 foot wide shadow on the east facet of the hotel. -feeler

http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us

BTW, before Naudet shot the gas leak footage, he went further out into the center of the intersection to get a good focus on the twin towers. Evidence:

Last edited by feeler; 04-24-2009 at 12:17 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:17 AM   #39
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Egg, I located a lighter Naudet photo for you, so you can see how many windows are in the shadow on the Tribeca Grand Hotel. In the genuine photos (B and C), only the corner was in the shadow. In Naudets' fake photo/video however, almost half of the East facet is covered by shadow. -feeler

___________________________(A)____________________ ___________________________(B)____________________ ___(C)_____
Old 04-24-2009, 08:47 AM   #40
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: What is the motive behind Naudets' fake video?

Feeler..
Some are just blind to the facts
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:01 PM   #41
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Haniel View Post
Feeler..
Seth Haniel, thanks.

-feeler
Old 04-24-2009, 12:46 PM   #42
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Egg, let's examine what's underneath the 20 foot fake shadow the on Tribeca Grand Hotel more closely.

In photo A, the windows under the fake shadow appear damaged, burnt. The corner windows, not under the fake shadow, appear well defined.

In photo B, the windows under the fake shadow disappear and turn into smudge. The corner windows, not under the fake shadow, remain well defined.

____________________________Photo A_________________________________________________ ________Photo B___________________________

-feeler
Old 04-24-2009, 01:31 PM   #43
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Feeler..
No, you ignorant little ####, some are just looking through over 200 different videos, photographs, news reel shoots and planning applications to see A)the angles of the sun, B) the exact heights and dimensions of the buildings C) the exact angle of the sun at the exact moment in time this videow as supposed to be happening and D) any changes to the buildings around the area post 2001.

In short you little dick, I am busy looking through more than one source to base my entire conclusion upon.

Oh and naudets video gets a hell of a slate on the web but thats another thing entirely. So seth, when I reply when I am ready, it will be with as many different sources of information on which to base my conclusions.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:33 PM   #44
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Egg, let's examine what's underneath the 20 foot fake shadow the on Tribeca Grand Hotel more closely.

In photo A, the windows under the fake shadow appear damaged, burnt. The corner windows, not under the fake shadow, appear well defined.

In photo B, the windows under the fake shadow disappear and turn into smudge. The corner windows, not under the fake shadow, remain well defined.

____________________________Photo A_________________________________________________ ________Photo B___________________________

-feeler
Have you ever heard of compression artifacts? get the original HD footage first to do such analysis.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:24 PM   #45
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

EGG
any need for that flame

Iv'e got your take on things ;(
Old 04-24-2009, 03:39 PM   #46
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Have you ever heard of compression artifacts? get the original HD footage first to do such analysis.
What's your point? Compression artifacts can only affect windows in fake shadows? But not the adjacent windows in actual shadows?

-feeler
Old 04-24-2009, 04:27 PM   #47
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Egg,

I am comparing George's photo (B) with Grable's photo (C). As time goes by, the shadows on the ATT building shift to the left (towards South, towards the WTC).

Since the Naudets video was (allegedly) created earlier during the day, you'd expect the Naudet shadows more on the right. Not the case. Just the opposite.

If the 20 foot shadow on the Tribeca Grand Hotel were real, you'd expect the 20 foot shadow shift to the left (towards South, towards the WTC) as time goes by. Not the case. Both George's photo and Grable's video do not reflect this expectation being correct.

Naudets (A) -- ------ 8:46 am 9/11/2001 (?)
George Weld (B) ---- 9:03 am 9/11/2001
Grable (C) ---------- 8:55 am 9/14/2008

________________________Naudets (A)____________________________________George Weld (B)__ ____________ Grable (C)*____

*http://www.youtube.com/v/WVy7LJj-BUk&hl=en&fs=1

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 04-24-2009 at 07:30 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:34 PM   #48
Egg
Banned

Quote:
EGG
any need for that flame

Iv'e got your take on things ;(
You know jack **** all about my take on things. I believe 100% that September 11th 2001 was the most horrific slight of hand / trickery / fakery mankind has ever had to face bar organised religion.

How this will pan out I have no idea, but now I will use my time to look long and hard at it from all the footage and photos I can get my hands on.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:36 AM   #49
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

EGG - anyone who in debates who resorts to foul mouthing , has lost it in my book There is no excuse whatever - I will leave you to your closed mind.
No wonder this Forum is losing members
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-01-2009, 02:31 AM   #50
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Feeler..
Seth Haniel, particularly for those, I would like to offer to additional evidence pointing to the 20 foot fake shadow*.

The 20 foot shadowed section was layered on top. Watch the top layer wiggle around on top of the image of the Tribeca Grand Hotel.

Jumping Building with Flashes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBzSJ...eature=related

*A non-existing shadow among the geniune photos (i.e. B and C).

________________________Naudets (A)____________________________________George Weld (B)__ ____________ Grable (C)_____

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 05-01-2009 at 02:42 AM.