Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 01-03-2010, 12:55 AM   #51
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you think David Wilcox is a false prophet?

I thought this was kinda cool... from November 28th 1999.

http://web.archive.org/web/199911281...nsion2000.com/

[Wilcock Reading 52-5]

We have now crossed the 8/11/99 "11:11" gateway.

Literally, at any time, any day now, it could be RIGHT NOW…

Are You Ready Right Now?

Seriously.

If not, go into the bathroom. Look at yourself in the mirror.

Apologize for hurting this person all these years. Be specific.

Forgive yourself for hurting this person all these years. Don't lie.

Tell the person looking at you that you love them. Mean it.

If you didn’t cry, you did it wrong.

This is your penultimate homework assignment!

It is best performed during a personal "healing crisis." Try it.

The world is full of prophets about 7 billion of them and they're all psychic and have dreams.

I remember the ones back in the ol born again church days now those people were the best prophets and servants ever on the face of the earth. The church was full of the most powerful dreamers and interpreters and the prophesy's that came forth were the most accurate ever recorded to date (but I guess Jesus didn't get the memo).

I met Isis/Mary Magdelene in Florida and spent lots of time with her. Cleopatra lives up in Michigan she is a really neat lady. I guess just tuning into a certain frequency like on a radio you can see and understand the energy field of that frequency just like all those in the past have done before.

This is a crazy cool planet isn't it!!!

You can be anyone you want to be!

Last edited by Christo888; 01-03-2010 at 01:09 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:55 AM   #52
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
You might want to look at his website before 2000:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/ascension2000.com
I looked through a fair bit of this. Did David predict that we were all going to ascend in Y2K? I didn't read or follow him back then.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:31 AM   #53
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I looked through a fair bit of this. Did David predict that we were all going to ascend in Y2K? I didn't read or follow him back then.
As far as I can tell, it sure looks like it.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:50 AM   #54
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Here's another gem to look at:

http://web.archive.org/web/200104100...om/9.11.99.htm

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:04 AM   #55
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
The name of the site is suggesting it, as well as pieces of text before 2000:

http://web.archive.org/web/199905081...nsion2000.com/
Quote:
Now Within One Year of Arrival - Getting Excited?

http://web.archive.org/web/199910021...ence/9901.html
Quote:
So now it is time for a new millennium. Big deal. Why all the attention, we ask? We all know that the Earth will have revolved around the Sun exactly 2000 times since the year that we declared as the birth of Christ. And now, our calendar system is about to flip over, and we brace for the shock that our computer systems will endure from using "19" as a built - in standard, and only the last two digits to indicate the actual year. The "y2k" problem, or the "Millennium Bug," certainly appears to have the potential to make some of these heinous prophecies come true. Thousands and thousands of different computer systems, in every conceivable area of human usage, will simply not "make it." American assessors insist quite arrogantly that the US will fare moderately well. The further implication is that most of the rest of the world will take a crash course in a technology and electricity-free, pioneering lifestyle, for an unknown length of time.

But let's take a good look at the facts. In the worst-case scenario, there is a loss of all telephone and power services. Whether other systems are compliant or not almost becomes immaterial if this were to happen, because even a fully compliant system needs power and communications to run on. The careful Internet media mogul, leafing through articles on Jeff Rense's website entitled Sightings, can see numerous examples of Canada and European countries openly preparing their militaries for social collapse and chaos. The first possible signs of an anticipated collapse occurring in America are visible as well, with the Fed printing $80 billion in new cash to cover the inevitable bank runs that people will make. Also, a recent bulletin from the FEMA prepared their volunteers to be fully prepared and active by Summer of 1999, in order to intervene in a possible social collapse.

[...]

In short, we will demonstrate that the 1999-2000 Ascension Vortex is the result of all dimensions in the Solar System operating through large, approximately 25,000-year cycles.

http://web.archive.org/web/199910021...ence/9906.html
Quote:
Thus, the total meaning of "Universal reincarnation" seems to be that every person who has ever walked on the face of the Earth in the last 12,500 years has reincarnated at least once in the 20th Century, and hopefully will be around for the 1999 -2000 event itself.

http://web.archive.org/web/200102082...ence/9903.html
Quote:
And now, in the present moment, growing contingents of astrophysicists are predicting major failures in our communication systems, surrounding the year 2000. The typical 11-year sunspot cycle reaches its peak in 2000, and based on current observations, we can expect some very serious solar effects as a result.
Quote:
Clearly, the Maya put a great deal of work into this cycle, and it appears from their own writings that they were warning us that this cycle causes periodic, massive cataclysms. Without factoring in Ascension, the more we find out about this cycle, the more we want to know when it will be. Then we know that we can stop going to work, put on a pair of shorts, sit out and relax in a lawn chair and wait for the end of time, quietly sipping a lemonade [or perhaps something a lot stronger.] And the near - unanimous conclusion is that the end date is… [drum roll…] December 22, 2012!

2012. There you go - the sun shifts, the earth shifts, and the most expensive resort hotels in the world are booked out ten years in advance for that fateful night. The Ra Material indicates that the Earth will have become completely fourth-dimensional by this point. The French have calculated that the Earth will pass into the Age of Aquarius at this point. If we take it at strictly face value, it would appear that this is when the incredible moment of Ascension should take place, right?

But no, something doesn’t feel quite right there. Cayce talked of 1998 and 2001 for the solar cycle, not 2012. Indeed, untold multitudes of reliable intuitive predictions seem to center on 2000, not 2012. This is covered quite well in A.T. Mann's book Millennium Prophecies and Charles Berlitz's Doomsday 1999 AD. It also is obviously a featured aspect of Bible prophecy, as indicated in works such as Hal Lindsey's The Late Great Planet Earth.

[...]

In the previous editions of this book, the author had incorrectly drawn a conclusion regarding the 12 / 22 / 2012 Mayan Calendar ending date being wrong, and the actual ending date being 2039. You will see why this happened in the next chapter. Thus, this edition of the book is revised and updated to correct the errors in previous editions. The author, through his own deep trance work doing psychic "readings," has now discovered exactly why he was wrong in the past. He has also discovered exactly why 2000 is the year to watch for a dimensional shift, not 2012. As we go forward in this book, all of these points will be explained.
etc.

There are fall back dates until 2039. So I guess ascension can happen as late as 2039, but obviously, in 2001 the name of the site had to be changed.

http://web.archive.org/web/199910021...ence/9907.html
Quote:
We will suggest here that in 2039, many others besides the Messianic figure will be arriving as well; namely, our now - ascended brethren from 1999. Lemesurier himself suggested that 2039 could be interpreted in more general, less Christianity-focused terms in his second Pyramid book, The Great Pyramid - Your Personal Guide.

Last edited by metaw3; 01-03-2010 at 02:25 AM.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:07 AM   #56
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Jacqui D,

Wilcocks' free e-book is like mine (yes, I write books also! ). The tactic is the same, albeit the subject is different.

On my site I offer the free e-book in exchange for a persons' e-mail address as I know that the moment that person downloads my free e-book they are interested in the subject matter and I can contact them later to buy the full priced book.

There is a reason why free e-books are offered on the web and it's not necessarily just to get the info out there or because I'm a nice guy (although I am ).

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D;
I like David:thumb_yello:COLOR
[/SIZE]
I am still reading through his free e book.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:12 AM   #57
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi metaw3,

Once again it appears that Wilcock is merely repassing information that he has researched. In the examples you gave he uses "It seems" or "They have predicted" or "According to".

I see him as a researcher and of course there is nothing wrong in that.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
The name of the site is suggesting it, as well as pieces of text before 2000:

http://web.archive.org/web/199905081...nsion2000.com/

http://web.archive.org/web/199910021...ence/9901.html

http://web.archive.org/web/199910021...ence/9906.html

etc.

There are fall back dates until 2039. So I guess ascension can happen as late as 2039, but obviously, in 2001 the name of the site had to be changed.

http://web.archive.org/web/199910021...ence/9907.html
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:21 AM   #58
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
There is a reason why free e-books are offered on the web and it's not necessarily just to get the info out there or because I'm a nice guy (although I am ).
Hi Steve,

As Wilcock would say; you give a little and get some in return too.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that ethic.

The problem is some people only see things in black-or-white terms. They either don't trust David and believe he's an outright fraud, or they think as the title would suggest: "prophet".

Not applying this to yourself or anyone else here, by any means, just saying I have noted this perspective with many people on conspiracy forums, and not just DW, but it seems a trend plaguing almost every other alternative researcher of 'fringe topics' as well.

We need to have a more balanced perspective overall.

Cheers
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:13 PM   #59
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

No one has all the answers, and any future we could see is merely a "possible" future, therefor relaying what information you gained through any method may not be completely false. I for one am VERY glad many things I predicted (albeit silently) did not come to pass. There is information that suggests we control the future through consciousness.. if that is true, than David or anyone else, merely making a prediction, changes that future they are predicting.

My experience with "past life" work has been terrible. I have recieved the exact same information from now 13 different regressionists. Several of these people have been able to draw for me the same "connections' to these past lives that David has had drawn for him. Based on the way he states "the possibility" of him being a reincarnation of Cayce, I can relate.. The only difference being, I have not made mine "public". (mostly because I personaly choose to not believe these ''readings" for fear of them being a trick to play on my ego).

The majority of David's work seems to be putting data together in a neat and organized fashion in order to aide in teaching people who are not looking for this information , or perhaps lack the resourses or mativation to do this research themselves. Which is a great thing for us all.

David seems to have a great ability to see connections between these seemingly random pieces of data, which open more questions which leads to more possible answers.. also a great thing. The data is just that, data.. not his work. His "story" and his "message" are based on his interpretation of many things. Perhaps he is no more "right" or "wrong" than anyone else. I do not have the power to say for sure myself.

He is a human being (currently) and therefor is subject to all the same challenges as we are, and we all make mistakes. Fortunatly not all of us have those mistakes made in the public eye. (especially THIS kind of "public eye")

I would love the chance to thank him personally for what he does for us. (as well as sort out a few other "things")

This kind of "fame" is not a fun kind like Brad Pitt and Angelina get to enjoy. It is a sacrifice for a percieved greater good.

Just my opinion.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:38 PM   #60
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaynard View Post
No one has all the answers, and any future we could see is merely a "possible" future, therefor relaying what information you gained through any method may not be completely false. I for one am VERY glad many things I predicted (albeit silently) did not come to pass. There is information that suggests we control the future through consciousness.. if that is true, than David or anyone else, merely making a prediction, changes that future they are predicting.

My experience with "past life" work has been terrible. I have recieved the exact same information from now 13 different regressionists. Several of these people have been able to draw for me the same "connections' to these past lives that David has had drawn for him. Based on the way he states "the possibility" of him being a reincarnation of Cayce, I can relate.. The only difference being, I have not made mine "public". (mostly because I personaly choose to not believe these ''readings" for fear of them being a trick to play on my ego).

The majority of David's work seems to be putting data together in a neat and organized fashion in order to aide in teaching people who are not looking for this information , or perhaps lack the resourses or mativation to do this research themselves. Which is a great thing for us all.

David seems to have a great ability to see connections between these seemingly random pieces of data, which open more questions which leads to more possible answers.. also a great thing. The data is just that, data.. not his work. His "story" and his "message" are based on his interpretation of many things. Perhaps he is no more "right" or "wrong" than anyone else. I do not have the power to say for sure myself.

He is a human being (currently) and therefor is subject to all the same challenges as we are, and we all make mistakes. Fortunatly not all of us have those mistakes made in the public eye. (especially THIS kind of "public eye")

I would love the chance to thank him personally for what he does for us. (as well as sort out a few other "things")

This kind of "fame" is not a fun kind like Brad Pitt and Angelina get to enjoy. It is a sacrifice for a percieved greater good.

Just my opinion.

In light, of love
Shaynard
You make an excellent point and i agree with you. All David does it put pieces

of the puzzle together and anyone can make errors including me lol.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:09 PM   #61
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaynard View Post

Just my opinion.

In light, of love
Shaynard

Absolutely! Excellent post

In one of David's videos he talks about how there are other people that have the same people match up in their life that Edgar had, just like David has; and I think he said that one of them was even in the same line of work as David.

I think there is something to be learned from this in that as we continue on our path back to Source, we start becoming like minded; and I think this is a clear case of that.

So I don't think it is trying to play on your ego, but show you that it is just part of what happens to us when we decide to become 'service-to-self' oriented and let Universal Spirit happen and flow through us.

-Love and Light-
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:09 PM   #62
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
As far as I can tell, it sure looks like it.

--sjkted
One falsehood is that David Wilcock is no reincarnation of Edgar Cayce,he has a big Ego problem ,the very thing we are trying to conquer and because no-one can predict the future ...anyone who says they can is a false prophet..
i could say nice positive things but reality is reality
lol
dom
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:38 PM   #63
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedrake View Post

In one of David's videos he talks about how there are other people that have the same people match up in their life that Edgar had, just like David has; and I think he said that one of them was even in the same line of work as David.

I think there is something to be learned from this in that as we continue on our path back to Source, we start becoming like minded; and I think this is a clear case of that.

So I don't think it is trying to play on your ego, but show you that it is just part of what happens to us when we decide to become 'service-to-self' oriented and let Universal Spirit happen and flow through us.

-Love and Light-
Imo David Wilcock IS the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce with the caveat that 'reincarnation' is multileveled and NOT linear.
Many people besides David can assume all or part of the 'soulwave' energy of Edgar. David Wilcock so has agreed on a 'soul level' to blend with Edgagr Cayce on the physical level to 'play and give a voice to Edgar Cayce' ''across the dimensional veil'.

Perhaps I should say here, that the concept of an individual soul is somewhat a misnomer if applied to the lower dimensional realms.
Each and every one of you is an Individuated Soul as a part of the 'God-Soul' or whatever you would like to term it.
As a partial 'GodSoul' then you became a Multidimensional Family-Group-Soul, expressing in multiple densities/dimensions.

Then it becomes like a movie to be scriptwitten, produced, directed and acted.

Can anyone of you not play Cleopatra in movie number 1 and play Eliza Dolittle in My Fair Lady in movie number 2?
Can not your sister then 'swap roles' and so on?
If any of you would like to participate as Marie Antoinette in Napoleon Bonaparte's bedroom - just imagine it - you may get a few surprises if your intent is emotionally charged though.

Love Abrax
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:59 PM   #64
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Imo David Wilcock IS the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce with the caveat that 'reincarnation' is multileveled and NOT linear.
Many people besides David can assume all or part of the 'soulwave' energy of Edgar. David Wilcock so has agreed on a 'soul level' to blend with Edgagr Cayce on the physical level to 'play and give a voice to Edgar Cayce' ''across the dimensional veil'.
Perhaps I should say here, that the concept of an individual soul is somewhat a misnomer if applied to the lower dimensional realms.
Each and every one of you is an Individuated Soul as a part of the 'God-Soul' or whatever you would like to term it.
As a partial 'GodSoul' then you became a Multidimensional Family-Group-Soul, expressing in multiple densities/dimensions.
Then it becomes like a movie to be scriptwitten, produced, directed and acted.
Love Abrax
We agree with that, in fact, he also has numeric matchups within his natal astrology chart, that reinforce, the claim, to previous, edgar casey...
noteable, too, are some of the souls around him in this lifetime, connected to the past lifetime/or lifetimes.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:08 PM   #65
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
One falsehood is that David Wilcock is no reincarnation of Edgar Cayce,he has a big Ego problem ,the very thing we are trying to conquer and because no-one can predict the future ...anyone who says they can is a false prophet..
i could say nice positive things but reality is reality
lol dom
Out of curiousity DOM,
how good is your 'own reality' right now ???

(you do NOT need to publically, answer that question,
but, it is a good one, for many of us, to ponder~myself included)
as, i do believe, we live by our sword, and, act with our sword.

iT seems, that anyone who steps out to do anything significant,
gets laughed at, then, gets riduculed, and/or singled out,
and, people point the 'ego' thing, at them,
when in reality, you have an i-god, (internal god)
and, an e-god, (eXternal god)...and, iT iS the only way,
in which, you can eXpress things.

iT also, seems, that anyone who steps out,
and, stays outrageous/or out-of-the-norm, or, NOT normal things,
oft times, people assume, they are crazy, or they are nuts,
OR, they are stuffed full of an ego -- let's hope you are stuffed full of something

and, yet, when everyone, or, at least some of them,
realise, that someone is, on a good path ~ they knew iT all along
(and, did NOT really need that person to tell them anything)

perhaps, iT is proof that we are all here,
in interersting times/or TYMES
~and, everyone has different parts
of the same huge puzzle
NO one piece, more important than the other pieces...
perhaps, as soon, as, we quick the process of picking the other pieces,
to pieces, all the pieces, will fit, back together again,
and, the huge taprestry of life/and, lives, will come back into alignment,
and, those NOT here, with a goal of total AGAPE/or total LOVE,
will just NOT be here, anymore !!!

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-04-2010 at 08:13 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:09 PM   #66
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedrake View Post

-Love and Light-
I am happy you enjoyed the post.

IF we are all one mind at the source, then yes it makes perfect sense that as we return to closeness with that "source" we should seemingly become more "like minded".

Thank you for sharing your opinion regarding the tricks of ego. I appreciate your perspective. I also hope you are right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post

Love Abrax
I agree with you completely on this, and think it to be very well said. Something I have noticed of several of your posts I have read today.. Beautiful energy.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:28 PM   #67
BlueHand
Avalon Senior Member

when I first heard David Wilcox speak I had a feeling that there's something just not right here,my spider senses were telling me.I am not saying David is deliberately lying or deceiving us etc. but he is on his spiritual path (like us all) and he is playing his role on this huge stage.There are a few others like David Wilcox that give me those feelings of "there is something not just right here" for example Dan Burisch & Bill Deagle,Crystal Child - Jessica etc. there are a few others too,you just get those feelings that what they saying is not just right,there is something wrong.I have my own doubts about people when they state or believe they were a certain person in a past life.Where there's money to be made we see such people.
BlueHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:32 PM   #68
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

good eXchange is something you honour,
NOT something that is eXpected

david has a right to earn a living,
just as, you do, and, so to, do we
~there is NOTHING wrong with getting paid

everyone needs eXchange

otherwise, how iS iT anyone,
would learn, any lessons,
or, know what has value,
or, what is valuable ???

without a form of eXchange ~ no one can be any type of eXchanger
Old 01-04-2010, 09:17 PM   #69
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Hello exchanger ,
My reality is fine, Daivid wilcock is not the reincarnatiion of Edgar Ccayce, and no-one can tell the future..they will be false prophets
quote:

My reality is based on a deep intuitive instinct...and if people are positive and trying to help Mankind... i BELIEVE THIS TO BE MY REALITY...linked to Love, Compassion and Altruism......everything else comes from the EGO...and conquering the ego is based on suffering.....otherwise we do not learn anything.....the battle now is between SANITY and INSANITY...insanity will create WORLD-WIDE GENOCIDE
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
Out of curiousity DOM,

(you do NOT need to publically, answer that question,
but, it is a good one, for many of us, to ponder~myself included)
as, i do believe, we live by our sword, and, act with our sword.

iT seems, that anyone who steps out to do anything significant,
gets laughed at, then, gets riduculed, and/or singled out,
and, people point the 'ego' thing, at them,
when in reality, you have an i-god, (internal god)
and, an e-god, (eXternal god)...and, iT iS the only way,
in which, you can eXpress things.

iT also, seems, that anyone who steps out,
and, stays outrageous/or out-of-the-norm, or, NOT normal things,
oft times, people assume, they are crazy, or they are nuts,
OR, they are stuffed full of an ego -- let's hope you are stuffed full of something

and, yet, when everyone, or, at least some of them,
realise, that someone is, on a good path ~ they knew iT all along
(and, did NOT really need that person to tell them anything)

perhaps, iT is proof that we are all here,
in interersting times/or TYMES
~and, everyone has different parts
of the same huge puzzle
NO one piece, more important than the other pieces...
perhaps, as soon, as, we quick the process of picking the other pieces,
to pieces, all the pieces, will fit, back together again,
and, the huge taprestry of life/and, lives, will come back into alignment,
and, those NOT here, with a goal of total AGAPE/or total LOVE,
will just NOT be here, anymore !!!
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:19 PM   #70
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

In my opinion, (as far as aliens and agendas) it might be a bit unwise to believe in the testimonies of strangers presenting unproven facts. The deeds of these whistle blowers might be genuine but the lack of facts to their claims isn’t really helping much, is it? It baffles the mind how they don’t see what they’re doing. What they are doing is causing more harm by confusing people with SciFy sounding stories.
If I was a whistleblower, it would be in my heart to consider these illusive issues from the UN-awaken point of view. Why go thru the trouble when there’s no actual proof to present? That will only make me look like I’m seeking attention. Before I go off attempting to make money out of this stuff, I’ll make sure this stuff is authentic. What most of these guys claim can change the lives of many people, it makes them no better than TPTB if any of this stuff is fabrications or straight out lies. There are many ways to earn a living but selling the masses unproven important information is irresponsible and a cause for concern.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:02 PM   #71
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

there are a lot of wise people,
who do NOT agree with you
and, likely his 'casey' lifetime,
was a grand cycle

and, grand cycle, energetically, are completed

however, DAVID is, what he is, in this NOW

no one, is going to be correct, 100% of the time

as, correction, falls into the hands of the collective consciousness,
of all, of us, and, even things, that are within the cosmos,
and, NOT physically parked on earth

so~iT appears, we are all pieces trying to weave correctly
following our own higher guidance, and, higher guides, etc.,

as, we said, above - iT iS NOT easy, for anyone with ideas, to get them out
Old 01-04-2010, 10:24 PM   #72
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

eXchanger is correct.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:33 PM   #73
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

agreed glad we have people who can look at things in higher terms haha.

i think we all know all this conversation is gonna lead to

so I am outta this thread
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:43 PM   #74
ascendedmaster
Avalon Senior Member

Its like anyone can come out and say "im jesus" and get followers all you need is a little carisma, there are alot of lost people out there. Look at the cults like strong city, jones town, david koresh, or that hal bop thing look how those ended up. Or all these "psycics like sylvia brown or john edwards are these people willing to be such a fraud and have no concious that they will prey on peoples heartachs to make a buck(big bucks). How souless is that. If they are fakes they need to be exposed.

To me it makes me wonder if David becoming something like this. I mean he seems like a nice guy and ive never seen him be rude or disrepectful in anyway as a matter of fact just the opposite, its just when your telling people in an absolute manner that there IS this great change coming in 2012 and we are all going to be going into this harmonious peaceful world this can mess with peoples minds in a big way. As people have pointed out in previous posts he has said this before and nothing has happened. Meanwhile hes making money off of it, starting a music carrer, hell hes even making a hollywood movie. Its making me wonder what his true intention has become, but i as much as any of you want to believe to him
ascendedmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:53 PM   #75
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

he always leads you to 'more'
that in itself,
is a good sign