Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-25-2008, 08:02 PM   #1
J-Bird
Avalon Senior Member

Default Enough is enough!

Fellow Truthseekers,

I want to take this opportunity to applaud everyone's courage in their pursuit of truth. It is not an easy one, I know. If your position is anything like my own it is a lonely and discouraging journey (except when we are able to converse through the web, however most of my time is spent with the "sleepwalkers," I use that term instead of sheeple, it seems a bit nicer). Family members and friends cannot relate and seemingly have no interest in "waking up." Frustrating to say the least. That being said I also want to take this opportunity to start a discussion in order to re-evaluate our search for truth. Kerry and Bill (many many thanks to both of you) have provided us with this plethora of information from which we have poured over. However, a lot of the information is, at times, conflicting or maybe a better word would be confusing. All these potential realities and possibilities have truly become overwhelming and I am struggling to find my center in all of this. How am I to proceed without knowing which pieces are true information, which are misinformation, and which are disinformation. How am I to proceed without knowing who are the bad guys, who are the good guys, or whether the ETs have come to help, observe, destroy, or all of the above. I know I am not the only one who feels this way and I think it is time that we as a community began slowly disseminating what we feel are possible truths and which can clearly be dismissed as untruths. Hopefully though this process we will be able to narrow down this information into a more palatable and workable form in order to prepare for events ahead. I hope you will join me in this discussion. In terms of specific topics, I consider any and everything pertaining to Project Camelot to be open for discussion. I am most interested in hearing from everybody what they believe, after reading/listening/watching all this information, are the things most likely to be true. This includes earth changes, timelines, ETs, the secret government i.e. the illuminati, Freemasons, etc., ultradimensional beings, free energy, mind control, whistelblowers (who's credible and who's not), and on and on. Basically I would like us to try and come to a consensus as a community on what information on this site is worth the time and energy to consider and explore and which is not. Let's get to the bottom of all of this together. Blessings to you all.

Sincerely,

John D. Briggs
J-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:26 PM   #2
Suriel

Wink Re: Enough is enough!

I find the material entertaining, depressing, and interesting. First of all, you will notice that every credited source of information has a product to sell. They are using the 2012 agenda as a source of income. So, you must be careful not to believe everything you see and hear. The internet is very bad about disinformation to make money or have a writing career.

These changes that are occuring on Earth are natural. They result from actions of others. Of course, we all hope for the best. But the real question is, "How does this material relate to you and your ordinary life?"

Your life experience may be completely different than others here due to your choices. I admit there are overall bigger changes coming. But we all adapt to changes and move forward.

I have never met an E.T. or seen a ufo. But, I find the information entertaining. The polar shift is a cosmic natural occurence. Wars can be avoided but that necessarily doesn't always happen. Systems crumble. New ones are built.

Running scared isn't the answer. You shouldn't stop living your life due to panic or disinformation. Try to do the best you can each day. Thank the Creator for your life and your family. Be the best you can be. This is the best way to handle fear tactics. Go internal for the answers. And let the illusionary external game play out its energies.

You have an individual purpose on this Earth. And Earth loves you. Connect with that energy. Because that is the true way for the Humans to mature as a race.

I enjoy the material that comes from Camelot and Avalon because I have always been interested in the Paranormal. I ignore everything else regarding government plots or greed or war. Because that part is not paranormal.

So we all have different reasons for reading the material. Every person has a different stage of their development.

It's going to be smooth sailing for me these next few months and through 2012. And I enjoy the experiences I share with my loved ones. I am very thankful for being alive. I have faced Death on more than one occasion and I know that there is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Peace.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:35 PM   #3
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Enough is enough!

The bottom is within you, sir.
As my bottom is within me.

Which is what makes this all so deliciously confusing and exhilaratingly.
There is no one right answer.

So we have to feel around in the dark within to KNOW what the right answer is for ourselves.

Many like to tell you how you should feel. What you should or shouldn't do.
I try not to let people should all over me.

Find a way to trust your gut and go with it.
That is the ONLY way for all of us.
We each have a specific role to play in this myriad possibility scenario.
And only YOU can know what role that is.

World peace starts with inner peace.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:35 PM   #4
J-Bird
Avalon Senior Member

Well put, Suriel, and in a sense I agree with you. However there is a necessary time to take action. As much as I'd like to believe this I do not think we can literally wish our way out of some of these dire problems. Of course intent can always help but at some point physical action is needed and in order to do that sound information is needed as well. So in the interest of not running for the hills in fear but standing up to the challenges that face us, let's see what we can actually do with this information. Thanks for the input, always appreciated
Old 09-25-2008, 08:39 PM   #5
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Hello J-Bird.

My position over this, and this is of course personal, is that any belief is a trap.

I don't mean to say that denial is in order, denial is just a negative belief, or in the worst case a self protection system.

But who can afford to believe anything.

The mind is tested in the experience. Humanity has been instructed to believe by all kinds of parties. Religions, politicals, fraudsters, unfaithful spouses, and what not.

This said, you might say that this does not bring you truth, but I could say that it brings objectivity.

To me, denomination of aliens based on their saying being from planet x (no pun intented, but what the hell, I'll take it), or form whatever star system does not help anything except feeding curiosity.

To me, being told by such and such that race x or y is good and race a or b is bad means not much.

What I know, is that the first wave is not pro-human.

And to me, again I am speaking for myself, that they look like tall blond beautiful beings or that they look like a piece of slime makes no difference.

Consider this. Intelligences that can use space to create forms that they use to travel using laws that our science considers being magical thinking. That have the power over the form. That can take any appearance. That can create events of mass hypnosis and even be accepted as legit virgin Mary apparitions, that can create astral projections to create confusion, who need not to manually work to affect the material environment they need to modify, who live on worlds onto which we would swear life is impossible, and so on. Consider, if you will, that they can tell you whatever they want and that if you believe what they are saying, you are putting yourself under their influence.

You would not believe what the first joe would come and tell you on the street, would you? So, what is there to believe coming form the invisible or coming form intelligences of whom we basically know nothing?

To not believe, at this stage of human evolution, is the only security of the mind.

Again, I am do not mean to deny.

It takes a lot more intelligence to admit to not knowing than it takes to want to believe in order to feel satisfied that we have resolved a problem, while we have no control over the problem.

In the years that come, humanity will be bombarded psychically with all kinds of stuff.

And that stuff will resonate with his spiritual nature.

And he will be called upon to believe.

And his job, right now, is to see clearly. And for that he must be objective, and not allow himself to take what already suits his psychological impression of reality as some sort of truth.

In the end, you are the only judge.

I am sorry if this reply does not meet your expectation, but again, this is just a personal view and certainly not that of others.

Cheers.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:42 PM   #6
J-Bird
Avalon Senior Member

Conjuredup,

Thank you for your reply. I understand that ultimate truth is within but I am not the only person on this planet nor the universe for that matter. We are a community and so we must behave as such. No man is an island and therefore we need to come together in the interest of all humanity in order to solve real, physical problems. I am not talking about other dimensions and realities. I am talking about stopping war, curing disease and famine, exposing criminal elements who control the world. These kinds of things are going to take real action. So i agree I can discover truth from within, this is by no means the only source from which to draw upon.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:50 PM   #7
J-Bird
Avalon Senior Member

Richard T,

Thank you for your reply and I completely agree but don't you think at some point the hammer needs to come down. There are things that are true and things that aren't and knowing the difference seems pretty vital. I especially resonate with your paragraph on the abilities of these so-called ETs, if they are so advanced we cannot possibly imagine what they are capable of including mass deception of the human race. But just the same, there are steps that can be taken, there things that can be done, and I am a man of action. I am tired of talking about this stuff and about how screwed and dangerous things have gotten. If we truly are as powerful as some would have us believe. I think it's past time we exercise that power, both spiritually and physically. Thanks again for the reply. I think above all interacting and discussing can help bring us closer to truth so thanks for participating.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:54 PM   #8
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Hi J-Bird

I have felt the same way as you through all of this. I have found it to be stimulating one day then earth-shattering the next ultimately equating to my current confusion.
My biggest complaint is this - If we ARE co-creators - Why are we co-creating all of these Ground Crew topics? It's puzzling and contradictory to me. Do we really want these things to happen? I don't think everyone does. However, the more energy we put into it, the more of it may very well happen. I would rather focus on topics like - DNA. How can it upregulate without us changing physically? or Does the Golden Age really follow the Kali Yuga? Are we in the Kali Yuga now? These are better topics to me than what size back pack I need and what to put in it. Unfortunately I can't leave people I love and they aren't coming with me. In the event of a tsunami - those waves travel 600 mph - I can't run that fast - unless my DNA is upregulated maybe, right? I don't know.

I am as confused as hell.

Tony
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:57 PM   #9
Suriel

Hello JBird,

We all have a part to play. I myself, meditate and try to radiate higher vibrational frequencies into the total consciousness. I do this on a daily basis. So far, I have had quite a positive impact. This is the best way I can contribute to these changes.

Now, this may be different for those that act through physical means. But one must be wise in their choices. And, don't get me wrong, if the sh@t ever hit the fan, I would do what ever takes to help my family and to make a better future for our society. I would initiate to be a wise leader and comfort those around me when the time is right.

To embrace in a community can be a wonderful experience. And I do look forward to the future. Because when we face adversity, we become stronger.

I pray for the world every day my friend. And I wish everyone blessings and love.

Peace.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:01 PM   #10
J-Bird
Avalon Senior Member

Tony,

I'm with ya buddy, I have never felt so confused/frustrated/uncertain in my entire life. What will come of things, I do not know. I hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Like I said, I am tired of talking and I'm itching to act but what should I do? If the information is not solid and sound them I am acting without intelligence, which almost always leads to bad outcomes. If you get any ideas let me know
Old 09-25-2008, 09:06 PM   #11
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

I understand J-Bird.

All I can do is guarantee you that in the end, what must happen happens, because in the end we do what must be done.

Real action can only be undertaken under the umbrella of reality.

I feel that what is coming will destroy the impression that humankind has of reality and will by extension create a void of such vast implications that it will have no choice but to see.

There is a huge psychic mass on this planet. And it is turned against itself. Attempting to save the world, to change things, prevents a person from using his energies to break the mold of his own predicament.

What if you were told that the experience at a massive scale that this civilization is due to live is of an absolute necessity for the evolution of the individuals that compose its psychic mass in order to break the power of domination that not only appears against them but through their mentalities? That they only way to break the seal of a karmic debt is to live through the painful experience of being deprived of humanity? That it is the only means to break the tie with the kind of consciousness that allows enslavement?

Then all that there is left is to take into your hands the weight of your experience.

This said, I agree that man is not an island. Man cannot be perfectly intelligent alone. And it is in the process of active interface that he can short circuit his conditioning that he carries with the thoughts he receives and that deceive him into a mentality.

And that comes with time.

Man has not learned to work with time.

He instead feels pressured by time. And his actions must be tuned with the time of his consciousness. But the ego wants it now. And by acting outside of his time, he creates conditions that cannot succeed, because they are unphazed. And he struggles and struggles until things happen, but in reality they happened in their time.

Learning to work with time is equivalent to learning to use one's energy with minimal losses.

Does that make sense to you?
Old 09-25-2008, 09:06 PM   #12
J-Bird
Avalon Senior Member

Suriel, I thank god for people like you, keep doing what you are doing I am sure it is helping. I envy that you feel so comfortable in your chosen path because I am scrambling for something to do but I do not know what it is. Blessings
Old 09-25-2008, 09:11 PM   #13
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Bird View Post
Tony,

I'm with ya buddy, I have never felt so confused/frustrated/uncertain in my entire life. What will come of things, I do not know. I hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Like I said, I am tired of talking and I'm itching to act but what should I do? If the information is not solid and sound them I am acting without intelligence, which almost always leads to bad outcomes. If you get any ideas let me know

J-Bird
First I would just get in clusters with people in your area from here. That's what I'm doing.
Second, YOU have to make sense of something that comes from these conversations, data, books, stuff. Try to sort out the **** from the diamonds.
Third, if it doesn't resonate with you, it's not for you right now anyway. Maybe later, maybe never.
Fourth, you are right to question everything. It is YOUR right!
Fifth, start meditating. I didn't even believe in this until I found a Kundalini teacher. IT WORKS, IT's REAL & I'M MORE SURPRISED THAN YOU WOULD BE.
Learn how to do it. There are free resources everywhere. Go to www.onewiththesource.org <= write to her (Kim) she is my teacher. Just get advice on where to go. Don't buy anything, like sessions or anything until it resonates with YOU.

Hope this is a start.
Tony
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:12 PM   #14
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Tony,

The itching to act is Mercury in Retrograde... read some of St. Clair's astrology threads, maybe? While I don't hang on anyone's every word, he has a fabulous grasp on how the stars affect our lives on earth.

Step away from this all for a while, and get centered.
If you are prepared for the worst (which I suspect you are) then relax and get calm. Time is short, tis true, but I don't think it is all gonna happen tomorrow, y'know?
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:14 PM   #15
TransX

J-bird,

Please, listen. I have sent my concerns to be Bill and Kerry about certain things. So far, there are no answers from them. I guess, their position is that they should bring forward some information and then let us deal with that. Michael st-Clair is the only one who has responded (kindly) to me. Himself is giving away lost of truthful advice. For thus seeking the truth, I would tell to listen to him first and foremost. I have just watched Miriam Delicado video, and you can also trust her.

My position is the one of somebody who is receiving insights from the Spirit and entities. I use also methodologies to validate testimonies.

So what's the situation and what is the picture? Here it is:

We are right in the middle of a process that some call Ascension. It means that
our structure of consciousness is changing. Once, you are in it, you start receiving insights, seeing the future and stuff like that. It is then much easier to understand what's going on.

This process is now necessary because otherwise mankind will disappear. Now, even if everything goes perfect, we are already commited to a massive population reduction. It is unavoidable. We can just modify the extent of it.

Those who will be able to modify their structure of consciousness in time will have better chances to survive what's coming. But to survive individually is not what matters. What matters is to participate, it is up to your free will, in this consciousness upgrade.

This is the basic story. It is actually a whole science if you want to go into details.

As regards black projects, all these stories about Roswell, time lines, at this stage it is rubbish to me. I have never been able to validate any of these stories. These are diversions; Even if they are true, they should have no impact on our spiritual growth. And this is my main concern with project Avalon.
Project Avalon, I mean its readers commited to true enlightment, should dismiss
these stories completely. These are irrelevant to the task at hand, which is getting the critical mass of enlightened people before a certain date. I believe the time we have is limited. But it is still possible to do it. I have great faith into all the indigos and other people meditating. I know entities are currently making a all-out effort to reach as many people as possible. Because they know that otherwise it will be game over. We can do it.
But we will do it only if we are strong, commited and ready to endure personnal sacrifice.

I do hope that this message will stir up a collective will inside project Avalon to focus 100% of time on self-enlightment and not self-entertainement.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:16 PM   #16
J-Bird
Avalon Senior Member

Richard,

Yes it makes sense to me, but at the same time very hard to apply to my life and reality as it is now (essentially what you are talking about, it's a bizzare feeling). For instance I am really struck on the 9/11 castrophe. I still badly want justice for whoever was responsible for killing my loved one. It is so hard for me to let something like that go. You know what I mean. But ultimately I know the universe will unfold as it should, I suppose I am just not ready spiritually to be satisfied with that at the moment
Old 09-25-2008, 09:16 PM   #17
J-Bird
Avalon Senior Member

Richard,

Yes it makes sense to me, but at the same time very hard to apply to my life and reality as it is now (essentially what you are talking about, it's a bizzare feeling). For instance I am really struck on the 9/11 castrophe. I still badly want justice for whoever was responsible for killing my loved one. It is so hard for me to let something like that go. You know what I mean. But ultimately I know the universe will unfold as it should, I suppose I am just not ready spiritually to be satisfied with that at the moment
Old 09-25-2008, 09:24 PM   #18
Suriel

I am going to give you people some guidelines to help you in your mission. Maybe you will find the comfort through knowing your true potential.

The ebb and flow of life is a duality of positivity and negativity. They are both tools that can be used in your spiritual evolution. Since, you are a co-creator, you have a choice to make regarding the path that you follow.

These choices result in a reaction. Hence, you have complete control of your actions and if you learn to visualize the outcome you become a master of your own manifestation.

First of all, welcome to the Spiritual War of Earth. I sense that you are all good people that are confused by the new energies that you are receiving. This is natural. You must realize that your soul is struggling to connect to the truth. And the truth is simple. We are reaching a point in our evolution where we must make a choice to evolve or dissolve.

There will be changes occuring due to the old systems collapsing. But I assure you new ones will be created in the Golden Age.
Do not fear change. For in change you can create new wonderful possibilities.

You are protected. You are eternal. Therefore once you know this, you can then begin your work as a lightworker. Take the time to meditate and relax with the energies around you. Feel the Ether. Feel the life and love around you. This is your true connection to the One. Breathe this love. Know that this is your true guide.

Do not depend on old human systems for your answers. Go within and embrace your spirit. If you balance out these energies you will notice your surroundings adapt around you. For everything you create in your mind and soul becomes a physical manifestation. Your thoughts become radio signals into the cosmos. Embracing your strands of DNA and activating your power will move you forward through these changes.

If you die right now, you will come back again into another physical body. Your soul cannot die. The physical violence, greed, death, and decay will be replaced with balance, generosity, life, and growth. Life continues. Earth will always be here. And so will you.

Now taking all that in, the human race will eventually learn that serving self does not serve others. This old system is failing. And many of you have also heard this in the Camelot and Avalon material. We are awakening into a wonderful opportunity. And it is my honor to tell you that we are on the right path to a better future.

It may look grim on the outside. But remember our societies, communities, ideas, and creativity, always comes from within. It is all a matter of choice. What road you decide to follow is your choice and your free will.

Peace.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:26 PM   #19
J-Bird
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you all for you participation I have gotten some good advice. Unfortunately I need to leave for a bit but I hope you guys continue to discuss as I will return. thanks again
Old 09-25-2008, 09:26 PM   #20
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

J-Bird is right. Man cannot enlighten himself.

Eastern philosophies have tried for so long and they ended up plugged under a tree, waiting for a light bulb to come up while their children where starving.

The light will come from the west.

If people were able to talk really, outside of any thought pattern, by vibration. They would be more and more in position to mutually raise their vibration rate.

The reason for this is that they would start displacing an energy that is tucked away from the consciousness of his civilization, the consciousness of his race.

And if he does not disconnect from that consciousness, at one point or another, he will get drawn with what the civilization is headed for.

People belong to a church, to a flag, to a preset belief system, whatever it may be. They don't belong to themselves.

And when the civilization is threatened, they are threatened and they feel lost because they think like their civilization thinks.

And it is from beyond the veil of their civilized thoughts that lies their reality. So the only means to short circuit this at the moment is to train oneself to speak without thinking. To express a vibration that is not conform to a pre-determined form.

And for this, you need at least one person to whom you know you can say anything. And I mean anything. And that is a rare gift, because the ego associates with his impression of making mistakes. And he gets caught in the flow of guilt that ensues.

Man takes his thoughts seriously, and that is the one serious mistake. To circumvent this, he must ally. Not with the forces but with his fellow men.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:34 PM   #21
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Richard,

It is the anger that will build up the necessary energy for man to access will.

Right now, there is no will in humanity. Will is to intelligence what negative is to positive. And the spiritualization of humanity has taken all will away from its consciousness.

Like you said. When enough is enough, when it is really enough, man does something.
Unfortunately, he has to find himself with his face in the wall, where he realizes that there is no choice to have the will to do what is intelligent to do.

Until then, he rationalizes his experience and finds an escape in the consciousness of blame. Its always the mother-in-law's fault.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:39 PM   #22
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

And without will, no real decision is taken.

A real decision requires the capacity to support the time and consequences of the decision. And this requires extreme will. And to support that will, internal strength is necessary.

And the events, the supporting of the events requires the building up of internal strength. Not the kind of energy that spirituality has brought us.

When there is really enough. In other words, when people have suffered enough of their own lethargic state, when they will have lost what they feared to lose, they will have sufficient anger to apply their will. But will they have the intelligence to channel that will for creation rather than for destruction?
Old 09-27-2008, 01:11 AM   #23
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Enough is enough!

Aloha, this will be my first post on this forum and I thought this was the best topic for me to start.. The only thing I can do, is share my experiences in hopes that it will help.

What I have been through, this year alone, has been absolutely overwhelming, enlightening, MIND BLOWING, confusing, horrifying, depressing, ecstatic, etc. I grew up, extremely confused, extremely depressed and I was born as being very sensitive, the worst is that I have grown up feeling deeply alone. Thus I began a path of numbness, hate, anger. Now all of that is washing away as I have awoken into a world I knew existed as a child, but I see that magic is real, I finally know who I am and what I'm supposed to do and I cannot tell you how happy I feel about it, about myself, about everything. And I cannot begin to explain how confused I was most of my life. But I grew up thinking that we were all machines, that there is no such thing as 'spirits' or 'soul' and thus I grew up thinking that my mind was me, that I wasn't a soul..

With that being said.. and it would take more time than I would like to explain what I've been through this year.. but I will share what I think is important. Earlier this year was extremely chaotic, I was stressed beyond stressed. I was extremely suicidal, falling in and out of darkness, emptiness, loneliness. I was trying to make sense of it all, I felt the deterioration of my mind. I was beginning to hallucinate, I was thrown right into it. I was having very vivid open and closed eye hallucinations and audio hallucinations. I now believe they were visions and also real. I was so down, that these 'hallucinations' couldn't do anything to me, not even cause fear which is a space I have grown in. Instead it caused curiosity. And my journey was only beginning.. I had to figure out what was happening to me, I had to make sense of it all, and a lot of answers came quickly. I became obsessed with researching, I became obsessed with finding the truth. And as I stepped out of my apathetic ways, I saw a lot of truth and discovered more of the lies. Eventually I realized, I had finally realized who I was, these were beautiful times within the chaos of change. I realized that I am soul as soul is me. And that we are all one. I cried with joy for days, I still cry with joy from these memories.

Back to the confusion, and I am still in some confusion but I can say that I am not nearly as confused as I have ever been in my life. I am in a process of eliminating fear and surrounding myself with love. I have already seen what my presence and words can do to those who live in too much fear. They seem to tremble, they can't handle the frequency so they get the hell away from me as fast as they can. What am I showing them? What does anyone ever show you but ultimately yourself? So their fear is bouncing right back at them and sometimes it's really hard for me to witness..

My Kung Fu teacher used to always tell me "There is no try, only do". I used to get SO frustrated over this but now I understand. I understand, for myself, that the answers will come, they are within me, and I have learned to stop thinking so much, because thinking is what is getting in the way of my feelings, of my focus, of my intent. The answers are all showing up when needed, with love and lack of fear, I am able to make the 'right' decisions. And my understanding about what is 'right' or 'wrong' is that, what we FEEL is right or wrong, will be. What I do now, is follow my intent. I take full responsibility for who I am and what I do wrong or right. I thank myself for refusing to create regrets, something that since I was young, would teach people as something bad, always bad. Many have disagreed.. and many still disagree with me. What has been difficult this year is that I have been insulted and deemed 'mentally insane' by some acquaintances and friends. BUT it is to MY understanding... that I have been mentally insane my whole life, until now. That I have been trapped within the workings of my mind in it's constant manipulated state my whole life. I never push my beliefs on others, yet they still feel compelled to fight me. I believe it is my feelings of passion for who I am and who we are, that makes them feel threatened and that again all comes down to fear.

It has only been until about, maybe a couple weeks ago (sorry I don't follow time and dates, I do what I feel is right, when I feel it needs to be done) that I realized for myself what it is I must do. And I will share this.. What I feel I must do, is buy land, and build my home, a self sustainable home using solar energy, etc, I have the schematics for all of this. I realize, that I must first help myself do what I think is right, walk the talk, and then, with my experience, help others learn to do what they feel is right for themselves. Help others realize that we are all leaders, that we are all beings of love, and it's just that a lot of people don't know this. I have already helped many awaken and I am ever so grateful to our Creator for this. I have been meditating, assessing my friends (feeling their aura, their chi, their life force and letting them know if I think there's something wrong) and by doing this I have helped many of my friends 'feel' again. They can feel themselves more than ever. And I am always glad to help. We're all in this together! I show every person all the love that I have. The challenges I have faced, I am still facing my worst fears, my fears are breaking down like a domino effect. All I can really say, based off my experience, is that you will just KNOW what to do, when you're ready to know, when it's your time to realize. That is how it came to me, through others, through myself, from everything.

I would like to share with you also some of the bizarre things that have happened to me and are still happening to me everyday. I have heard voices shout at me, out of nowhere. I have seen 'shadow people'. I have been seeing 11:11, 9:11, 2:22, etc. almost every single day I'll for some reason see 11:11AM and 11:11PM. This is becoming more frequent, I don't understand it AT ALL and I am okay with this. Many people see this. The most recent things/abilities I have been experiencing within the month of August and September... I have been 'psychic' or getting extremely vivid daydream moments of possible events that are about to occur.. I am seeing exactly what is about to happen, and it has happened exactly that way but I realized, that it only happened because I didn't intervene! I was out til 3AM bike riding with my friend and I kept getting these horrible images of my roommate, his face was bashed and bloody and blood running down his chest and arms. I didn't panic, but I took it seriously because I saw all my previous visions come true. I came home, and I intervened, I caused a change the possible outcome.. because it was only a possibility, it was not set in stone! When I got home, he was in a very bad situation with another person, I stepped in and said (please excuse my language) What the **** is going on?, my heart was pounding so hard I thought I was going to die, I kept asking him "Why are you talking to me this way?" "Why are you acting like this?" He had threatened to kill me, kept telling me to get out of his room (I wasn't in his room). He was extremely drunk, playing mind games with another person whom was also playing mind games with him! I told him straight up "I know what you're doing, you both need to stop" He got extremely offended by what I was saying, I was telling them what to do, so I can understand why he felt so threatened.. I was ruining their game, I've played many of them myself.. the situation broke up, the person left and my roommate quickly calmed down. I will not say or take any credit for 'saving' anyone, in that situation, he saved himself.

Wow.. I think I've written enough and I may have gone off topic too much.. So I'll end it with this.. You are incredible, you are awesome, you are amazing, you will know, when you are ready, what you must do. I love you. And I love all. Aloha ka ko

Last edited by Argante; 10-01-2008 at 04:48 PM. Reason: vulgarity
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:26 AM   #24
Norval
Banned

Princess Mew Mew
I think that is what is called a short story? to Avalon

Here is an analogy of this situation at Avalon / Camelot.

An overturned Pie delivery truck in a cow pasture.

Pies and pieces of pie every where, and all amongst the indigenous pie. (Cow pies, or BS)

A good measuring, BS indicator, device would be handy, but what would it be?
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:45 AM   #25
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Uuuuuh that's a lot of manur Noval ! I think I'll get my shovel, maybe there's a diamond underneath. Lot of hugs to you. I do concur it is a turn off when somebody is promotting things to buy. Is this a commercial forum ? In that case let's sell them our manur. Manur anyone, it is a great fertilizer!
We all have learn from each other and that is good overall.
Thank you Bill and Kerry even if this site is not perfect, but really I'm having a blast.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disinformation, project camelot, reliable sources, truth, whistleblowers