Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-23-2009, 03:11 PM   #1
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Bye Bye Whistleblowers.

It's done. Over. Kapute. Finito. history. been there-done that. So yesterday (old paradigm)

I just read that ridiculous update on the Camelot site from Hawkeye. This has to be the straw that breaks the whistleblower back.

This is no longer useful to anyone BUT TPTB. It's "I'm so terrified, that I have some left over to share with you...." "Ooooh look over at the almighty PTB who could crush you and there is not a thing you could ever hope to do about it...." B......S.......

Total B.S.

The reason these people are now tools of the PTB is because they were indoctrinated within their hierarchical structures, and controlled with ignorance and fear. They are taught to believe they are nothing and could be snuffed at their betters whim so often that they believe it.

Hey, Whistleblowers!!! Get that stupid thing out of your mouth and get a life out in the sunshine. You can't play at being a mushroom forever.

These people, like hawkeye and deagle, only feed into the machinations of the PTB. I don't ever intend to listen to a single word either of them says again.

I'm sure they believe this nonsense, but it's B.S. It's forwarding the party line as a pathetic dupe.

The answer to these PTB is to ignore them. Step around them. Find other ways of doing the things they try to herd you into. Just laugh at them and say "I'm not going along with that!!!! Are you kidding me?"

There is nothing they can do to all of us. They have nothing that we didn't surrender to them. They have nothing we didn't accede to. They have nothing but our ignorance of the fact that we don't need them and their silly little greedy, power hungry, bullying games.

Let me ask you this. Has the latest wave of energy washing over our earth brought any Control Issues to the surface for you? You don't need to answer. Just look for yourself. There is a reason for that. We ARE dealing with this. We are taking it back, even as we sit here and consider this.

Guys like Hawkeye are done. What a defeatist. "Oh I'm dead anyway." "I'd be the first one crushed if I did anything."

Enough of this already. Camelot ought to grow up already, and start getting create oriented, instead of the old Reaction game.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 03:31 PM   #2
franciejones
Banned

Default Re: Bye Bye Whistleblowers.

Well said Myplanet2. It made me laugh out loud to read the newest post on Camel Toe. I thought is was even more hilarious on the heels of Kerry saying on the radio that she and Bill were being attacked on "their own forum"...which proves they lurk here but CONTRIBUTE NOTHING. This forum is a game for them to watch and enjoy. Only to stroke the enormous ego. Too funny and sad simultaneously
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 05:02 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

It is only a proof how much we have evolved and wised up....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 05:50 PM   #4
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Well, Now... And, I was told " Your a bit too rough " [Chuckle]...

Bye the Bye... I don't see anything that Bill (BR) did that was outta sorts.

Attacked On Their Own Forum....? I've seen ' NO One ' attack; Bill (BR).'

Why would ' Kerry ' care what any member thinks...? She is NOT on the forum because she doesn't want to hear it......... She doesn't want to hear about her " Style." Personally, I don't want ' her ' here... Just L00K at the numbers Can they get any lower... Some, Good Friends are gone...

Kerry, For Every Action there is a Reaction...

I'll continue to stay in the background until there is something of interest...

And, Francie; I LOVE how you express yourself [You cut me up...] I've always
loved people that express themselves well. That don't hold back. You Go, Girl... Camel toe.... ROF; LOL..... ***'n funny...

Trooly,

Tango

Last edited by Tango; 08-23-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 06:18 PM   #5
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
It is only a proof how much we have evolved and wised up....
I don't believe that alone accounts for it, Burgundia. Of course we've been growing up, and Camelot was a big part of that for many of us, but it's actually more like the game itself has changed.

It's not even that we've out grown the need to have whistleblowers letting us in the know. It's that all the whistles we could ever need have been blown. Enough of us know the score. And anyone inclined to look will find the bread crumbs already sitting there.

It's come to the point, that trying to continue this game of "the Whistleblower" actually helps the PTB keep fear there. And in the extreme cases of people like this Hawkeye and Bill Deagle, they actually work at driving people down through fear and into terror. They try to make people feel their survival is threatened, when it's not. They promote those lowest of emotions. That's not what will change anything.

These people have become such tools of the PTB.

And Henry Deacon is a whole other kettle of fish altogether. Has anyone watched his video segments and seen the energy signature of that monkey he's got on his back??? What the.....?

And it's starting to look like this Peterson guy may have wised up before getting sucked into this losing game. There's got to be some reason it's taking this long to approve the release of his interview.

there are a lot of really bright and aware people here on Avalon. And a whole bunch more clinging to 3D like an octopus. That's all fine and good, but the whistleblower nonsense ought to give it a rest.
Old 08-23-2009, 06:41 PM   #6
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

We are all going to die. I'm not being alarmist here, but I think you should know. And by the way, don't try to understand how money is created by private banks. This is not an important subject, and it's a boring one anyway. Entertain your friends with bases on Mars, and keep paying your taxes.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 06:45 PM   #7
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

They are presenting info for us to assess, some of which is obviously 'tongue-in-cheek', to get feedback.
There is a disclaimer on Camelot homepage - very wisely put!
I thank Kerry and Bill for all their hard work, and they are putting their findings online for us all to assess, research and state our 'take' on them!
To discredit all interviews due to one 'whistleblower' who may or may not be dubious is very sad, and very hurtful to Bill and Kerry who have put themselves on the line for us to be here today.
Let's be rational, have reasoned discussions, and if we can contribute any more research into findings (yay or nay), that's brilliant.
Positivity rules
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 07:08 PM   #8
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
They are presenting info for us to assess, some of which is obviously 'tongue-in-cheek', to get feedback.
I thank Kerry and Bill for all their hard work, and they are putting their findings online for us all to assess, research and state our 'take' on them!
To discredit all interviews due to one 'whistleblower' who may or may not be dubious is very sad, and very hurtful to Bill and Kerry who have put themselves on the line for us to be here today.
Let's be rational, have reasoned discussions, and if we can contribute any more research into findings (yay or nay), that's brilliant.
Positivity rules
Definitely, positivity rules, which is why we don't need any more whistleblowers. We know all we need to know, and all they do is create or remind people of FEAR. Bill and Kerry did a service, way back when, but now, it's to the point where trying to continue with it into the future, gives a free service to the powers that be. New Whistleblower interviews? No thanks.

Interview somebody like Greer, who is getting it, and then badger him? No thanks. Bring Deagle and Hawkeye back for repeated Fear doses? No thanks.

Bring some more James from Wingmakers, or Jim Self, or interview Bashar, or Wendy Kennedy, or the majority of the people Regina has interviewed (without any badgering) on Conscious Media, and it's a big YES PLEASE!!!!!!

Henry Deacon? show him the frikkin door already.

Dan Burisch? Would be the same, except he already found the door. good riddance.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:16 PM   #9
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
James from Wingmakers
My favorite interview since day one. I think I'm gonna read it again. Thanks for reminding me.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #10
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Definitely, positivity rules, which is why we don't need any more whistleblowers. We know all we need to know, and all they do is create or remind people of FEAR. Bill and Kerry did a service, way back when, but now, it's to the point where trying to continue with it into the future, gives a free service to the powers that be. New Whistleblower interviews? No thanks.

Interview somebody like Greer, who is getting it, and then badger him? No thanks. Bring Deagle and Hawkeye back for repeated Fear doses? No thanks.

Bring some more James from Wingmakers, or Jim Self, or interview Bashar, or Wendy Kennedy, or the majority of the people Regina has interviewed (without any badgering) on Conscious Media, and it's a big YES PLEASE!!!!!!

Henry Deacon? show him the frikkin door already.

Dan Burisch? Would be the same, except he already found the door. good riddance.
You may have dismissed these people, and until I do my research I will not.
I welcome information - and will make my own mind up - but it's imperative that we are free to hear/learn and decide for ourselves. We should never close the door to information, as when we do - we will either become our own slaves of limited mind, or slaves to those who wish us to belong to them.
Never give up - keep reading/talking/watching
Avid x
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 07:27 PM   #11
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 06:23 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 07:51 PM   #12
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Bye Bye Whistleblowers.

Quote:
Positivity rules
Very well said
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 07:55 PM   #13
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You don't want whistleblowers ? Don't watch/listen to any more of their interviews etc then.

But don't start saying WE know all we need to know. As if you are speaking for everyone.....

Each and every interview etc has to be assessed on it's own merits...and while a minority of 'whistleblowers' might be dodgey.

It is foolish to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

TPTB have probably been working hard to destroy Project Camelot.

Let's not assist them...eh?
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:04 PM   #14
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
You don't want whistleblowers ? Don't watch/listen to any more of their interviews etc then.

But don't start saying WE know all we need to know. As if you are speaking for everyone.....

Each and every interview etc has to be assessed on it's own merits...and while a minority of 'whistleblowers' might be dodgey.

It is foolish to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

TPTB have probably been working hard to destroy Project Camelot.

Let's not assist them...eh?
You missed my point. The PTB are now AIDED by project camelot if they keep parading out the likes of Hawkeye, Deagle and Deacon.

If you have anything to learn from them, then enjoy. But unless you're addicted to fear, then I'd avoid the likes of the above mentioned.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:16 PM   #15
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
I welcome information - and will make my own mind up - but it's imperative that we are free to hear/learn and decide for ourselves. We should never close the door to information, as when we do - we will either become our own slaves of limited mind, or slaves to those who wish us to belong to them.
Avid x
No. Sorry. That's is 3D talking. Information is for mind to play around with. Best explanation is James HMS section of his interview with Kerry.

But that focus has changed. I'm given to understand it has changed or is changing for everyone. It's out of habit that the mind as filter is held onto. The new game in town is to filter through the Heart. Use higher senses to perceive with. Then when you look, and see the whistleblowers making the same obnoxious noises as the PTB minions, you sit up and take notice.

You can't unknow what you know, and you can't unsee what you've seen.

I now see hundreds of times what I did just 6 months ago, and what I'm seeing in these Whistleblowers is little different than what I see coming out of PTB minions, and in some cases, like with Hawkeye, Deagle and Deacon, much worse.

You said: "We should never close the door to information, as when we do - we will either become our own slaves of limited mind or slaves to those who wish us to belong to them."

That's one view. What if the information you are receiving is steering you right into a trap set by the PTB, and you don't have the discernment to see it in time? Then you become slave to the idiot simplicity of the human minds ability to discern.

The Guys mentioned above are deliberately creating fear. Tell me what good can come from that? Well, Deacon is creating quite something else, which I'll leave to each of your own discernment. Another thing which can't be unseen once seen.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:19 PM   #16
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post

However, in order to weave yourself into the highest eXpression
of love, you need to move through 'the ****' to find
'real truth' !!!
You don't think you can find love without wading through ****? I do.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:28 PM   #17
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 06:23 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:31 PM   #18
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't believe that alone accounts for it, Burgundia. Of course we've been growing up, and Camelot was a big part of that for many of us, but it's actually more like the game itself has changed.

It's not even that we've out grown the need to have whistleblowers letting us in the know. It's that all the whistles we could ever need have been blown. Enough of us know the score. And anyone inclined to look will find the bread crumbs already sitting there.

It's come to the point, that trying to continue this game of "the Whistleblower" actually helps the PTB keep fear there. And in the extreme cases of people like this Hawkeye and Bill Deagle, they actually work at driving people down through fear and into terror. They try to make people feel their survival is threatened, when it's not. They promote those lowest of emotions. That's not what will change anything.

These people have become such tools of the PTB.

And Henry Deacon is a whole other kettle of fish altogether. Has anyone watched his video segments and seen the energy signature of that monkey he's got on his back??? What the.....?

And it's starting to look like this Peterson guy may have wised up before getting sucked into this losing game. There's got to be some reason it's taking this long to approve the release of his interview.

there are a lot of really bright and aware people here on Avalon. And a whole bunch more clinging to 3D like an octopus. That's all fine and good, but the whistleblower nonsense ought to give it a rest.
May I say a big fat......AMEN to all of this post
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 09:02 PM   #19
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You missed my point. The PTB are now AIDED by project camelot if they keep parading out the likes of Hawkeye, Deagle and Deacon.

If you have anything to learn from them, then enjoy. But unless you're addicted to fear, then I'd avoid the likes of the above mentioned.

I'm not addicted to fear.

Some of the whistleblowers maybe suspect....so what?

This is the real world we're dealing with.

But in general whistleblowers are GREAT. Brave and with amazing stories.

All that is needed is discernment.

How much about any of this stuff would we know if it weren't for whistleblowers? We can decide for ourselves if we want to take on
board what is said.

But first of all....we have to hear what is said. Presenting information
is what Camelot is all about. But we make our own judgements about it.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:13 PM   #20
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
I'm not addicted to fear.

Some of the whistleblowers maybe suspect....so what?

This is the real world we're dealing with.

But in general whistleblowers are GREAT. Brave and with amazing stories.

All that is needed is discernment.

How much about any of this stuff would we know if it weren't for whistleblowers? We can decide for ourselves if we want to take on
board what is said.

But first of all....we have to hear what is said. Presenting information
is what Camelot is all about. But we make our own judgements about it.
We're just going round and round now. All the whistles are blown. All the testimony is available. To continue to try to find new whistleblowers only goes towards feeding fear.

Whistleblowers are not great. They don't help anything at this point. You might as well preface their blather with "You should be afraid of the PTB because....." or "you should consider yourself a victim because......"

None of that is helpful.

There are thousands of websites of this kind of garbage for people who have somehow remained ignorant until now. New whistleblowers at this point will do more damage to our efforts to repair this planets broken heart, than if they'd just shut up and get a life.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:29 PM   #21
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We're just going round and round now. All the whistles are blown. All the testimony is available. To continue to try to find new whistleblowers only goes towards feeding fear.

Whistleblowers are not great. They don't help anything at this point. You might as well preface their blather with "You should be afraid of the PTB because....." or "you should consider yourself a victim because......"

None of that is helpful.

There are thousands of websites of this kind of garbage for people who have somehow remained ignorant until now. New whistleblowers at this point will do more damage to our efforts to repair this planets broken heart, than if they'd just shut up and get a life.
Woah.....harsh words. Remember the roots of this forum. Project Camelot.

And now you are blatantly trying to discredit Project Camelot.

And disrespecting all the genuine whistleblowers who have given interviews etc.

Tell me....what would we all know now if it wasn't for the whistleblowers?
Sure there are going to be efforts by the TPTB to undermine Camelot, including here in the forum. That's life!

We don't know what we might hear about next. And we'll hear nothing about
anything if we close off the channels. All we have to do is use personel judgement on all that we hear and see.

These matters aren't done and dusted. This is just the beginning.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:54 PM   #22
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Myplanet2: As ever, excellent posts.

I just want to point out that Camelot and Avalon were supposed to have a different focus.

Avalon (which is where this post is) was more about what comes next, practical advice for dealing with the coming inconveniences, health and some spiritualy motivate topics as well.

What has happened is a focus on bad news or what might become bad news. (ie: predicted, potential, or alleged bad news and in some cases even completely false news); and that has detracted a little from that focus and promoted the circular/spiraling "doom and gloom" threads.

I believe things will change a little more yet - perhaps even on this forum.

A..

PS: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE !!!! <lol>
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:56 PM   #23
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

What ever happened to loyalty?

And a little understanding that times are tough, in regards to disinformation and dishonesty. That Kerry and Bill could be under enormous pressure in various ways.

A little empathy would be good, maybe?

And if you don't like what a whistleblower has to say...disregard it.

But more importantly...trust that other members here are perfectly
capable of making their own minds up about what whistleblowers say.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:06 AM   #24
franciejones
Banned

Thanks Tango. Glad I gave you a giggle. I was laughing as I typed it.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:12 AM   #25
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Avid x
Very well said Avid....................