Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-25-2009, 05:58 PM   #26
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Attributes of the Soul Level of Consciousness

When I first started my clearing work a couple of years ago I was near death and I knew if I died I would die with bitterness in my heart, such was my overall condition at that time. All of this was unacceptable to me and I had done enough research on the internet to know that there were clearing modalities that would get me "home free". Karma busters I called them.

That was my period of effort, negative emotions faced up to. And finally, the prize, the milestone. It it best described in some of the buddhist texts.

While it is a definitive state because of what exactly I addressed -- equivalent of removing the keystone in an archway, and the whole archway collapses -- I am well aware that a degree of vigilance is needed to keep myself cleaned up and cleared up.

What you write above is the type of writings and concepts that I find are more necessary "food" for me to maintain my hard won ability to master my choice of responses.

Learning to keep myself clear and learning to help others to clear themselves is my next definitive milestone. All of this I will take with me to my next consciously chosen lifetime. And I won't be forgetting anymore about previous lifetimes.

See how far I have come from my self-made hell?
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:11 PM   #27
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

loverly ramble'ing Carmen ....he he he ....

keep it up ..

nice thread

loverly and inspire'ing..

thankyou

rhythmmmm xxxxxxxxx
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:19 PM   #28
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your comments and further insights on your journeys Gnosis 5 and 14 Chakras.

I have contemplated overnight, my motive in writing all that I have written here because it is important to me. My original personality was an attention seeking one, first as a spoilt child and then as a performer (singer). My tendency was to enjoy attention! I have thought about this and found no, attention seeking is not my motivation here. Some of the people who have inspired me greatly have originally been ordinary people I knew who changed (awakened) and have gone on to do extra-ordinary things. These are the people I have marveled at, then thought 'If they can change like that, if they can achieve, why not me?' So, I am writing this stuff to demonstrate to others here that spiritual growth and movement, complete changes in personality, complete changes in environment and circumstances is entirely possible through spiritual advancement. Anyone can change with knowledge and application.

I have changed in many ways but I still have huge changes to make. This journey is on-going. It never ends. Change and growth is constant. We can indeed rest awhile between changes, but if we get too comfortable and think we know it all we are sadly mistaken. Spirit will eventually prod us into more insights and action, or we may start slipping back into old habits again. This does not happen (slipping back) with attitudes and habits we have absolutely changed and are now wisdom. They are those we keep for eternity. The slipping back ones are the ones we are still working on. Thats what I especially Love about this stuff. What we have resolved into wisdom we get to keep for all Eternity!! Thats neat huh!

Spiritual growth and advancement is not something unnatural or unusual, it is our God given Right. It is entirely natural, but society, governments and religion have closed this down. We have been taught as children to be needy , guilty, dependent. It takes a rebellious, passionate, wild nature often to look for answers. Spirit has to be free to explore, to question, to never bow down. Whatever we are drawn to, whatever we are passionate about, we need to explore, without anyones opinion really. We are our own best council. We can sure listen to what others say, be inspired by what others say and do especially, but our own Inner Self is our prompt and guide in all matters.

Love

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:08 PM   #29
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I'm on a crusade for this Universe -- a new rule is being established:

Every being has the right to their own sanity

love,
gnosis
Old 11-25-2009, 08:21 PM   #30
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Carmen your words are truly felt with much emotion.
I am glad to be here with such wonderful beings full of love and light.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:28 PM   #31
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Yes you do help me to have a safe space to express my true self.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:49 PM   #32
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Oh wow! This dialogue is coming thick and fast at the moment!

Another attribute of fourth level consciousness is intense self inquiry. All that we think and do,matters. Our thoughts are primary. This is what Ramtha and others teach, and it is what I have come to learn. Our thoughts are creative, they will eventually be outpictured in our reality. If you are constantly arguing and critisizing someone in your head, you sure as hell are going to have a ding dong row with them in your future!!!

Intense self inquiry is to question our motivatation of our thoughts and actions. Is this behaviour coming from my GodSelf or is it coming from my ego. Take anger, fighting for instance. My old self loved a good fight!! Got the adrenaline going! I felt alive and passionate. Didn't matter if I emotionally shat over the reciever!! It felt goooooood! This behaviour is addictive, emotionally addictive!!! After we have spewed all our venom out, we feel clear and calm again, wonderful!!! Untill the next time!!! Our victims are still smarting, but our ego feels great and on top Meantime our Inner Self is silent and shaking its head thinking "When will this Bozo ever learn?" When we learn to 'interrupt' this behaviour and think again we are making progress. The out of control emotional body is something the spiritual student has to discipline if they wish to progress. The Inner Self just waits until we put forward an intention to change, and when we allow 'space' in our 'busy' minds to allow it to reveal its "Presence" and its "Guidance"

Love

Carmen
Old 11-25-2009, 10:14 PM   #33
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, my clearing work made my knee jerk responses to people much milder if not gone altogether. It allows me more time and space to look at what the person is projecting to me and meditating on what within myself caused that. I now have more time and space and analytical ability to address whatever comes at me.

It is very hard to have enemies for long because I can process my enemy too, just by processing that part of them in myself.

This is an ideal and I'm not painting a picture of myself as a perfect saint, but why can't I be?

cheers!
colleen
Old 11-25-2009, 10:38 PM   #34
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Gnosis, a Godlike Ideal is the picture that everyone can be painting of themselves, and should be. Society and religion has taught us that we are delusional or heretical if we aim that high! Rubbish! Jesus himself said, "These things I do, Ye shall do even Greater" Not quite correct but he said something like that. Sounds to me like you are doing just fine Gnosis5 congratulations!

Love

Carmen
Old 11-25-2009, 10:47 PM   #35
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Ramtha teaches at great length on the emotional body. Others probably do to. Candice Pert wrote a book about it. She lectured at the Ramtha School on what she had learnt. In the movie, "What the Bleep Do We Know" there is an hilarious demonstration about the emotional body.

Its not that emotions are bad or wrong. Emotions are what we have through experience. They are natural. The problem is when they are constantly repeated, when we become 'addicted' to them. As I understand it, its the chemicals released in the body, through emotion, that we are addicted to. Its the 'hit' of chemicals, no different than taking drugs. So I'm told (Ive never been a drug taker).Probably had enough of my own through emotions!!!

Love

Carmen

Last edited by Carmen; 11-25-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:48 PM   #36
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Gnosis, a Godlike Ideal is the picture that everyone can be painting of themselves, and should be. Society and religion has taught us that we are delusional or heretical if we aim that high! Rubbish! Jesus himself said, "These things I do, Ye shall do even Greater" Not quite correct but he said something like that. Sounds to me like you are doing just fine Gnosis5 congratulations!

Love

Carmen
Thank you for bringing out that egalitarian aspect of Jesus. I recall he also said we are his brothers and sisters. And his beatitudes were a study in equanimity.

Gnosis
Old 11-25-2009, 10:53 PM   #37
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
It is very hard to have enemies for long because I can process my enemy too, just by processing that part of them in myself.

cheers!
colleen
I really understand this ..When you begin to see as an observer that all the situations in life and the people you meet are mirroring yourself than judgement fades away and the notions of " good and evil " become meaningless .You are only left with your heart ...your soul foundation and only Love emanates that sees no bounderies.
You are at the center of your own universe where only peace prevails.

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:07 PM   #38
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

However, I just severely chided a chum five minutes ago but I was very specific in targeting my comments to him and I hope he takes the correction. Now I can stand back and look within myself at what generated that -- oh I see it, okay [glum smile]. I too sometimes allow people to influence my choices of interaction with others and that does not line up with who I really am.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:09 PM   #39
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

We don't get very far when we try to swim upstream, do we?

xxBC
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:22 PM   #40
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Hmm, thats an interesting one bushcat. Depends what part of the river you are on!!!! If you are on the tributary called 3d personality, it pays to grab a branch then fight your way upstream to the main channel which takes you to the source. The tributary called 'my personality' ends up as a stagnant pool going nowhere

Love

Carmen

Ps Sorry for being a smartarsecouldnt help that one!!!!
Old 11-25-2009, 11:51 PM   #41
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Well, Carmen, you can be that way any ole time. Okay with me. Looks like the old friend " different takes on same subject" here again. And I think we could play with this one for a long time. But all I meant was no good going back over finished territory. Unless, of course we want to do the lesson just one more time.....
14Chakras said something interesting not long ago about coming to crossroads and either taking the road less traveled or the old one, always our choice when something is put in our path.We can stay on old path if we need to. And he also said the lessons are not put to us unless we are ready for them. Sometimes we go along the new road and come across something and forget we can bypass it. But then we wake up again to the lesson learned and don't have to go back (upstream). I think that once we get to a certain point in our expansion, it is very uncomfortable to trip on a lesson already learned. It is like when we allow a negative situation to pull us down instead of inviting the situation to a higher level. It all seems to come back to balance. And Now.

xxBC

Last edited by bushycat; 11-29-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:57 PM   #42
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

There are many Great Souls on this forum who demonstrate the fourth level or soul level of consciousness. They are consistant in their Loving Thoughts and Actions. Our Dear Mudra is one such soul, but there are many more. For, indeed, "By Their Works, Ye Shall Know Them" Its really the only touchstone we need.

All members here demonstrate a huge degree of Soul Level Consciousness. They know themselves when they fall from grace. We all do it sometimes. Its really to decide whether we wish to be part of the solution or part of the problem. Our thoughts and actions are uplifting to those around us, (fourth level) or we 'bring em down' - duality (third level) It's up to us, always has been. Soul level people are easy to be around. They are allowing and they don't require you to be anything other than 'yourself'.

Love

Carmen
Old 11-26-2009, 02:02 AM   #43
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Attributes of the Soul Level of Consciousness

This reminded me of the

30 QUALITIES OF CONSCIOUSNESS

ALL POSSIBILITIES

OMNISCIENCE

FREEDOM

UNMANIFEST

SIMPLICITY

OMNIPOTENCE

DISCRIMINATING

FULLY AWAKE WITHIN ITSELF

BOUNTIFUL

INFINITE SILENCE

INFINITE DYNAMISM

PURE KNOWLEDGE

INFINITE ORGANIZING POWER

EVOLUTIONARY

PERFECT ORDERLINESS

SELF-SUFFICIENCY

PURIFYING

INFINITE CREATIVITY

INTEGRATING

HARMONIZING

PERFECT BALANCE

BLISS

SELF-REFERRAL

UNBOUNDEDNESS

NOURISHING

IMMORTALITY

INFINITE CORRELATION

INVINCIBILITY
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 02:46 AM   #44
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Good list, Voltron. Worth reviewing as we go.

Love Always,
Bushycat
Old 11-26-2009, 03:05 AM   #45
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

How synchronistic! I preparing to start a series of session to subjectively explore "topography of consciousness".

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
This reminded me of the

30 QUALITIES OF CONSCIOUSNESS

ALL POSSIBILITIES

OMNISCIENCE

FREEDOM

UNMANIFEST

SIMPLICITY

OMNIPOTENCE

DISCRIMINATING

FULLY AWAKE WITHIN ITSELF

BOUNTIFUL

INFINITE SILENCE

INFINITE DYNAMISM

PURE KNOWLEDGE

INFINITE ORGANIZING POWER

EVOLUTIONARY

PERFECT ORDERLINESS

SELF-SUFFICIENCY

PURIFYING

INFINITE CREATIVITY

INTEGRATING

HARMONIZING

PERFECT BALANCE

BLISS

SELF-REFERRAL

UNBOUNDEDNESS

NOURISHING

IMMORTALITY

INFINITE CORRELATION

INVINCIBILITY
Old 11-26-2009, 12:37 PM   #46
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Everything

I see is me ..

the mirror

of my soul ..

everything

I see... IS... ME ..

and for this

I take reponsibility...

then im free ...

no one there to blame .

no finger pointing .

no guilt no shame.

no fear no blame .

only the true identity...

LOVE.... is FREEDOM ....
i continue to learn ..

rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 06:41 PM   #47
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

When we can maintain our consciousness, our beingness on the fourth level, beyond duality, everything is brought to the 'now'. We mostly, do not live in the past or the future. Everything is 'now'. This creates, or makes us aware of a magnetism to us, or around us. The drawings in the book 'The Hathor Material' are to me a close approximation of this. Ramtha calls it a wheel within a wheel. Other people call it our 'aura'. We can feel this energy field especially when we put our minds on it.

When we can maintain this level with a degree of consistency, we draw to us (manifest) what we think about or envision, more easily. In fact, we have to be careful what we wish for, cos we will more than likely get it!

One of the greatest difficulties in moving beyond the duality of our personality/ego is that we are having to use our personalities to go beyond the personality/ego. It realizes that its losing power and is fighting for its dominance. And it aint gonna give up without a fight. This is the real Armageddon. The struggle within between our body/mind personality and our Great Self, our God Within.

Love

Carmen
Old 11-26-2009, 07:11 PM   #48
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Comparing 3rd and 4th Density Relationships
"transmitted from the Pleiadians Germane & Sasha.

3-D
3rd-Dimensional Relationships
The way relationships normally work
with us here in our 3rd dimension.

4-D
4th-Dimensional Relationships
The way relationships normally work
on the 4th dimension.

SEPARATION
Separation is only an illusion.
Separation from the God Source.
Separation from each other.
And separation from aspects of our self. INTEGRATION + REINTEGRATION

Everything and everyone are really all connected.

SECRECY

Witholding information from my partner & from myself.
With secrecy, my partner never gets to know who I truly am.. Keeps me separated from the greater portion of myself. HONESTY + OPENNESS
Total honesty with my partner.
With honesty, my partner gets to know who I truly am. Honesty means being 100% who I truly am.
I do not withold a comment or information just to avoid hurting my partner, or to control the relationship.
I can never really know or predict what will hurt another or how they will react to my honesty.
Therefore, I should stop assuming responsibility for the other person's emotions, growth, & reactions to my honest non-manipulative communications.

FEAR-BASED MONOGAMY
Through my monogamous relationship, I am "separated" from the vulnerability of having to deal with any other relationships.
Therefore, I feel "safe" (separate and safe).

RELATIONSHIPS BY CHOICE
Monogamy-by-choice or
Polygamy-by-choice or
Poly-Fidelity-by-choice.
There is no inherent "right" or "wrong" to any type of relationship: They are all inherently neutral. Any type of relationship is "okay". If I choose monogamy, this does not mean that I expect or need my partner to also choose monogamy.

CONDITIONAL LOVE
I will love you, only so long as you fulfill my needs and expectations. I will withdraw my love, if you do not satisfy me.

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
Even if you don't fulfill my needs and expectations,
I will still love you. I love you for who you are without trying to change you.

COMMITTMENT
I need committment, in order to avoid my fear of having to deal with other relationships. Committment is a 3rd-dimensional illusion. Committment never insures my security. Committment only makes me think or feel that I am secure.

BEING IN THE PRESENT
Committment would take me out of the present. I stay in the present, and I do not need a committment, because I trust that the future will take care of itself.

EXPECTATION
I want, expect, and try to get my partner to fulfill my expectations and needs. I use my partner to satisfy my needs.

NO EXPECTATIONS
I trust and have no expectations from my partner.
I enjoy my partner, but without expectations.

MANIPULATION
I use obvious or hidden manipulation so that my needs will be met, and so that I can remain protected from my own fears. I only see my partner as who I need them to be, not who they really are.

ALLOWINGNESS
I allow my partner to be who they need to be. Only then can I see who they truly are.

THE NEED TO CONTROL
I do not trust that everything that occurs is for my highest good. Therefore, I need to control and shape the relationship, so that it will take the form I wish it to be. I feel like I "own" my partner.

ABSOLUTE TRUST
I trust that everything that occurs is for my highest good. Therefore, I have no desire or need to control my partner.

RELATIONSHIP takes Precedence
to PERSONAL GROWTH
PERSONAL GROWTH takes Precedence
to RELATIONSHIP.

DEPENDENCY

I depend on and need someone
outside of myself in order to be happy. SELF-SUFFICIENCY
I recognize that I, and only I, am the creator of my own reality. Therefore, only I, am the generator of my own Happiness.

A PERSON CAN NOT FULLY LOVE MORE THAN ONE PERSON.
3-D emphasizes Duality.
If my partner begins to also love another person, that means he/she will have
less love for me.
(This is an illusion.)

A PERSON CAN FULLY LOVE
MORE THAN ONE PERSON.
4-D emphasizes Multiplicity.
No matter how many other people my partner loves, this does not diminish at all, in any way, how much love he/she has for me. No matter how many other people I love, this does not diminish at all, in any way, how much love I have for my partner.
My partner spending
LESS TIME with me
is not good. My partner spending
LESS TIME with me
is fine.

If I truly love myself unconditionally, then the time spent with myself is equal in value to the time spent with my partner.
I love myself as much as I love my partner.
Therefore, the time I spend alone is just as enjoyable as the time spent with my partner. Therefore, it's okay if I spend less time with my partner.

PAIN
There is always pain when I function from
the 3-D relationships "mind-set". HAPPINESS, PLEASURE, & ECSTACY
There is never any pain, only happiness, pleasure, and ecstacy, when I function from
the 4-D relationships "mind-set".

ENDING A RELATIONSHIP
creates PAIN & LOSS. ENDING A RELATIONSHIP
does not create PAIN & LOSS.
In realizing that this relationship is no longer serving us, we choose to harmoniously end it. We recognize that the relationship is going in different directions, and so we allow it to end, without any hard feelings. Only with love.

FEAR or PAIN of LONELINESS

Loneliness, like separation, is a 3-D illusion. FEELING CONNECTED
to SIGNIFICANT OTHERS.
Even if my partner is far away (in space),
or even if
I haven't seen my partner for a long time (in time),
I still feel very connected to them. Whereas separation is an illusion, being actually connected-together is the reality.

ANGER AT ANOTHER
(Externalized anger)
I am angry at my partner for not meeting my needs! ANGER AT MYSELF
(Internalized anger)
I am angry at myself for creating a reality that I do not prefer.

VICTIMHOOD
"Hurters" & "Victims"
I sometimes hurt others.
I am sometimes hurt by the comments or actions of others.
"Hurters" & "Victims" is an illusion.
There is no victimhood, since each one creates their own reality.

I CREATE MY OWN REALITY.

Self-Responsibility
Self-Empowerment
I create my own reality, and this even includes other people's reactions to my actions. I can never be hurt by another person. I can never hurt another person. Only I am responsible for my reactions to other people's comments or actions.

FEELING RESPONSIBLE for
the NEEDS of my PARTNER

My partner is seeking to have their needs met externally by me, but a person's needs
can never really be met by anyone else,
so they are bound to eventually get angry
at me, for not fulfilling their needs. BEING RESPONSIBLE for
what I would like to

GIVE to My PARTNER & our RELATIONSHIP

I am pure in my intention in my relationship.

I am 100% who I truly am with my partner.

I am responsible for what, in my integrity,

I would like to give to our relationship.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 06:04 PM   #49
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the contributions here. eXchanger, those comparisons are very true. Fourth dimentional couples are whole people hanging out together, enjoying each others company and learning. Three D people in relationships appear to be half of a whole, each one needing the other in some capacity or other! Trouble is, when one moves into fourth level consciousness, the deals off! They cannot relate to one another. The one remaining in 3D either moves also or they split.

Love

Carmen
Old 11-27-2009, 06:33 PM   #50
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Another experience that happens when we access the fourth level of consciousness is that we start to remember, or we have a sort of 'bleed through' of past life memory.

This can come randomly or in response to a question we may have. Some attitude or belief we have that seems not true, or our of line with our 'now' life.

For instance, I had a feeling of great relief and freedom when I went away from home. I never wanted a cell phone because I did not want to be contacted (found) and I certainly did not call often to see how everyone was at home, which is sort of normal for mothers with children. Not me, I was off and I didnt want to be found!! Also, I would have a dread of going home. Even my grown son remembers when he was with me as a child, speeding away from home and the car getting slower and slower on the return journey!!

One day, a few years ago, I asked within the "why" of this behaviour. Home was fine usually, when I did arrive home, so this feeling or behaviour did not add up. Well, I got my answer a few days or maybe a week or so later. I was looking after my young granddaughter. I spent quite a bit of time driving her places as she was missing her parents and driving was one thing that made her happy or put her to sleep!

I started having visions that lasted three days. They revealed the last life that I had had with my husband. It was a very harrowing life of having been a slave girl or lessor wife of a powerful sheik (my husband) I was used and abused, had children as a young teen and they were kept from me but used so that I would not run away. So many of the people in my life now were from that time. The whole experience was like keys in a lock, unlocking. The experience answered so many questions.

I realized that through that life a great hatred and fear was born in me that has taken many lives to reach a wisdom that could heal that life. I must have somehow chosen or disserved that life. Nothing happens by chance. The whole vision experience was soo fascinating. It enabled me to move on hugely, to understand, to grow and to heal.

Love

Carmen