Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 04-22-2009, 09:22 AM   #1
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Gold, Silver and copper… And it's spiritual not financial! :)

I saw this guy Stephane Cardinaux this last weekend at the Stars and Stones event in Bury I posted last week… fascinating event , I highly recommend it to people on here where people like us meet to try and 'work it out'….

"here Stephan adds more detail to his measurement experience:"Variations of the (body's aura) vital field in the presence of a metal patch (10cm /10cm) - placed in front of the breast - Metals are placed in the lessening order- Gold 160 %, Silver 140 %, Copper 130 %, Zink 113 %, Titanium 110 %, ----Normal vital field 100 %, Nickel 79 %, Iron 76 %, Aluminium 68 %, Lead 58 % - - ................ average values for non allergic persons to certain metals.."

More information here...
http://www.goldenmean.info/geobiology/

The metals specifically boost certain chakras and this specific data is not here on site but is in his latest book (Frencxh). Alumnium and Mercury (52% amalgam) specifically lower the 3rd eye chakra area!!! It could be the link to chemtrails and why they are only in populated areas where the 'crop' is. Barium is quite a rare metal and wasn't tested but I bet it does something similar and is not good... In "minerals for the genetic code" barium is not good.

The PM metals boost the chakra and tend to be the higher chakra's hence crowns etc being made from these metals with crystals inlaid in them.

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 04-22-2009 at 09:29 AM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:21 PM   #2
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Gold, Silver and copper… And it's spiritual not financial! :)

I wanted to find this info again for post on facebook... good info for people to digest and worth a look
Old 02-21-2010, 01:21 PM   #3
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Thanks for this, good information and very interesting. If people only knew how saturated we are from the aerosolized metals in chemtrails there would be more proaction. Oh yeah, forgot those metals make people passive , dumbed down and eventually alzheimered. Are the PTB going to pay for our chelation therapy when they meet the sharp end?
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:40 PM   #4
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Food for thought Ref white powder gold from the Keylontic Dictionary

http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/o...ge=celesteline
(Celestalline - Stardust Blue - White Powder Gold)

(See also: Celesmiac)

A natural transient (very short life) element. The ancient Egyptians try to find them in the substance called white gold powder, and also tried to manufacture it.

The substance only appears during the process of natural biological Star Gate passage Ascension when the body transmutes temporarily into light and rides in the Celesteline wave and then it re-manifest on the other side.

When the process of natural biological Star Gate passage happens the body leaves a powder (pale blue) residue - Celesteline - that was eagerly tried to collect in the ancient days in Egypt and also tried to chemically create it as a white or gold powder.

By the way, white powder gold and other type of mono-atomic substance that some are playing with these days and putting on the market as supplements they advance and accelerate the process of Molecular Compaction, so you know.

What it does is that it radically stimulates the introduction of higher dimensional currents, but out of order and if your templates are damaged, without the D-12 Sub-harmonic carrier wave, you get a rush and feel better for a while your templates are eroding right underneath you. It also creates a dependency of the body and in the long run your body gets sicker faster.

You don't need to take artificial white powder gold, it is a trickery, since you have the ability to use your mind to run your body in a way that before long you will be able to manufacture your own Celesteline form inside out.

unquote

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:08 PM   #5
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Hi John
Quote:
I saw this guy Stephane Cardinaux this last weekend at the Stars and Stones event in Bury I posted last week… fascinating event , I highly recommend it to people on here where people like us meet to try and 'work it out'….

"here Stephan adds more detail to his measurement experience:"Variations of the (body's aura) vital field in the presence of a metal patch (10cm /10cm) - placed in front of the breast - Metals are placed in the lessening order- Gold 160 %, Silver 140 %, Copper 130 %, Zink 113 %, Titanium 110 %, ----Normal vital field 100 %, Nickel 79 %, Iron 76 %, Aluminium 68 %, Lead 58 % - - ................ average values for non allergic persons to certain metals.."

More information here...
http://www.goldenmean.info/geobiology/

The metals specifically boost certain chakras and this specific data is not here on site but is in his latest book (Frencxh). Alumnium and Mercury (52% amalgam) specifically lower the 3rd eye chakra area!!! It could be the link to chemtrails and why they are only in populated areas where the 'crop' is. Barium is quite a rare metal and wasn't tested but I bet it does something similar and is not good... In "minerals for the genetic code" barium is not good.

The PM metals boost the chakra and tend to be the higher chakra's hence crowns etc being made from these metals with crystals inlaid in them.
do you really undersatand the content on the web page you are recommending as more info on this subject? i tried reading and it's not so comprehensible..to put it mildly..must one read the book..i guess so ,cause there's nothing in theat conhtent that clarifies anything..best wishes l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:45 PM   #6
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Lightblue,

Stephane is French and his website is French the link is from Dan Winters website who posts on here sometimes... I find it confusing but the info about metals changing your Aura is what I find interesting and that Al and mercury and lead... reduce the aura.

I don't recommend eating the stuff, just placing it on body...

For those who want Stephane's site here it is...

http://www.geniedulieu.ch/ babelfish won't allow it to be translated unfortunately...

bio-energy and geo-energy are interesting even if you can't understand french pictures paint a 1000 words...

wow in the catalogue there is an organite mouse and his books (french only) and some good chakra energy pictures... these are all new pictures...

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 02-23-2010 at 11:34 AM.