Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-01-2008, 05:09 AM   #1
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default If this is the truth ...what will be the consquences ???

http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2880.htm#002
http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2885.htm#001
http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2887.htm#001

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-21-2009 at 07:51 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:45 AM   #2
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: If this is the truth ...what will be the consquences ???

The whole situation is getting very dangerous. There are more and more pieces (players) being added to the board. I get the impression that at any moment someone is going to push the wrong buttons and the s..t is going to hit the fan BIG TIME.

Just as i write this, in Sydney news they are discussing how India is getting very edgy towards Pakistan. These *******s are doing anything to start a war.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:52 AM   #3
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: If this is the truth ...what will be the consquences ???

Greeting's Susan,
Yes, I've been following this stuff for a month or so. It goes back to this summer. The web site http://www.tbrnews.org/ has been reporting on these incidences, off Somalia and the Israeli connections (check recent archieves). This blog MySpace report, is correct in commenting on US Media censorship, on this very sensitive subject matter. Canadian Intelligence, would most likely be .....? It's only a matter of time. gio
Start here-follow story down;
http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2880.htm#002
http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2885.htm#001
http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2887.htm#001

Last edited by giovonni; 12-01-2008 at 06:05 AM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:00 AM   #4
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
The whole situation is getting very dangerous. There are more and more pieces (players) being added to the board. I get the impression that at any moment someone is going to push the wrong buttons and the s..t is going to hit the fan BIG TIME.

Just as i write this, in Sydney news they are discussing how India is getting very edgy towards Pakistan. These *******s are doing anything to start a war.
Unfortunately, co-creating reality based on this information makes a positive outcome very unlikely.
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:03 PM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

how much truth do you need to convict these types of people?

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-21-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:38 PM   #6
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post

Actually, you can every scrap of truth, every ounce of proof, and they get off because a President pardons them.

Or they escape to israel never to be seen or heard again (Israel neither prosecutes within its borders for foriegn crimes, nor extradites for crimes commited outside of Israel).

However, there may not be alot of time on the clock - India V Pakistan? or is this a throw of the dice to remove Pakistan out of the frame altoghter and India is just the smoke screen?
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:25 PM   #7
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't think that Cliff and Igor of www.halfpasthuman.com would mind my sharing a bit of the predictive linguistics from last week because this gunfire in the streets of India seems to be just a warm-up act.

"As if the current rate of emotional tension release is not enough, there are indications from the movement of Populace/USofA entity through modelspace that [anger] and [rage], and [revenge] will be rising [visibility] within the [populace/usofa] from late in the day on December 1, and continuing to rise through to December 15th where it reaches a plateau that extends at the same level until late in January. The precipitating 'events' that will trigger the [onset of visible rage/anger] will themselves start to become [visible] just after midnight on the 26th of November. These events will continue at a low(ish) level through the last few days of November and then become much more dramatic in both [scope] and [presence] as we turn the calendar into December. The data sets indicate that the [financial calamity] of late September and early October *will* be revisited on a [scale/extent] that is both [broad] and [deep] within the USofA [financial structure(s)] over these 17/seventeen days (or thereabouts). The longer term data sets are indicating that the [manifesting circumstances] of this November 27th through to December 14th (more or less) will also be [echoed] again, only with more intensity, and at deeper levels of the [social economic order] from January 25th through February 14th."
http://www.urbansurvival.com/lastweek.htm
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:55 PM   #8
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I am so deeply disturbed this morning. I just read about the Doctors who took care of the hostage's bodies from the Mumbai attacks and they said they were traumatized at the signs of torture they saw was done, especially to the Jews.
It is SO sad to me that it's innocent people like you and me and our children are to suffer these injustices and pain.
I don't even know how to describe the sadness I feel over people when I hear of them being tortured. Now a little infant is without his mother and father due to this hate & corruption.
WE have to stand together and keep sending love out to the world because these things I feel just keep increasing.
I know things have to change and the old world will no longer be here, but God I just wish bloodshed wouldn't be so rampant.Please help me not feed into the fear and keep sending out love vibes.
I don't like to think negatively but I only see this escalating. It's just too much violence and instead of India asking to come together to fight thius evil, they start condemning one another.

On another note, I live in Miami and there are like 3 helicopters flying that won't stop. it's very annoying. Hope everything is okay.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:52 PM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

2010 - will it be the year of TRUTH & CONSEQUENCES ???
Old 12-21-2009, 10:59 PM   #10
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

whenever I find a so called new site that reads like a novel i like to research the author a bit:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/7/12/18359/8939

I've been following the middle east, Iran ect for some time and the story presented is too far fetched to believe...even for me.

The author of this story also wrote other stories that were debunked as fantasy. I suspect this is another "black op" reporter that is actually CIA.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:32 PM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I too have been following the stories for quite some time.

Its not good at all
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:37 PM   #12
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=deb003;89418]I am so deeply disturbed this morning. I just read about the Doctors who took care of the hostage's bodies from the Mumbai attacks and they said they were traumatized at the signs of torture they saw was done, especially to the Jews.
It is SO sad to me that it's innocent people like you and me and our children are to suffer these injustices and pain.

I didnt want to put down all of your quote but I understand you perfectly

It truly is sad and the thing is that this has always been happening. We are just hearing about it since the internet.

Every war they have done this and your right its time to end all of the genocide through out our world.

tptbs are very evil and there is only one way to stop them and we shall suceed
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:51 PM   #13
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
Truth does not convict, money and power does!

Truth has nothing to do with anything in this world.

We keep wanting justice to prevail, it aint gunna happen!

Sorry to be the one to tell ya.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote