Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2010, 10:44 PM   #11
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Ross, what is the deliberate disinfo.

Since I personally know, met and have been at presentations that David Wilcox did and have a lot of insider info, I agree with Kinsuemei2 regarding him. And I will never forget David grabbing his genitals during his presentation just as my 13 year old daughter walked into the room. It was obscene. As I also attended 3 of his presentations... almost all identical but publicized as different, we were really put off as it cost us a lot of money and wasted time since my husband arranged to take a day off work to attend. It was in essence a real rip-off.

Next, it is clear to be David is totally into the celebrity thingy and anyone can figure that out just by listening him talk about himself. My other info regarding David also comes from other friends of his who have known him for awhile and have stated that Davids idea of research is google. Take it for what you will but if Kinsuemei2 is being banned for anything that he had to post regarding DW then something is very wrong in Kansas here on this forum.

Last edited by Carol; 02-07-2010 at 10:59 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote