Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-08-2008, 09:03 AM   #1
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Proposed Mass Meditation to influence Obama to overthrow the PTB

This is my 2nd thread regarding this topic and as per the moderator Carol's instructions, I am going to post it in the Spirituality forum.

Now we all know everything is a game of energy.

And we also know that there are Worms of Darkness in here trying to create an energy field of negativity and fear.

Because when a whole group of people think about negative things at once, this negative human consciousness will move the future timeline in a negative direction.

We do not know for sure what Obama will do in the future. Whether he be a stooge for the PTB or he be a hero who overthrow the PTB.

What do I know however is that this is a game of energy.

What I propose is a weekly, monthly or even daily mass meditation session where everyone focus on this positive thought... "Obama Overthrow PTB" and send this thought of positive change energy to the presidency.

That way, we can use this thought energy of "Obama Overthrowing PTB" into creating a timeline where Obama really overthrows the PTB!

So regardless of what Obama is thinking now, YOU CAN INFLUENCE OBAMA TO OVERTHROW THE PTB! Just by thinking about this!

Positive Intent Made Manifest!

I am not a good organizer so I leave it to others to arrange the timing of the mass meditations.

Infact, if you are too lazy, you can always do this meditation at your own convenience.

Although group mass meditations are extremely powerful.

Appreciate your comments on this matter.

Last edited by Truthsayer; 11-08-2008 at 09:59 AM.
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:39 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Proposed Mass Meditation to influence Obama to overthrow the PTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
Appreciate your comments on this matter.
Glad you asked, otherwise I might have had to have bitten my tounge

My comment is that you need to take care of your language. The reason is that if it is your hope and aim to inspire positivity, then you need to express it in a positive way, I am referring to:
Quote:
Scum and Worms of Darkness in here trying to create an energy field of negativity and fear
In my view this does not serve your cause well. First, by being negative yourself you dilute the overall positive vibe in your intent.

Your intent equally clearly understood without the negativity, so you could just delete it.

Consider the famous statement "Love your enemies"[1] that resonates with truth for so many. If you can understand that you might be able to see a better way of writing your message.

I for one support any efforts to manifest a new paradigm, and I hope you do not find my comment overly critical or too incredible.

A..

--
[1] KJV Matt 5:44: But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.

I know that bible posts are not really enjoyed universally around these parts, but even I find that some are hard to argue with
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:50 AM   #3
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Alright, I will limit the usage of the word Scum.

But Worms of Darkness? I feel this is a rather poetic phrase.

No one should feel offended in here unless they are working for the dark side.

I have never called any poster here Scum or Worms for that matter.

I have never said, "XYZ, you are a scum or a worm."

Cheers.
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 10:42 AM   #4
love and gratitude
Avalon Senior Member

Wide Eye Cinema.com A MUST SEE FREE DOWNLOAD DVD ON OBAMA. THE TRUTH

The Men Behind Barack Obama

http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=661
love and gratitude is offline   Reply With Quote