Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-08-2008, 03:50 AM   #76
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How you can control Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
The Worms of Darkness are deliberating posting lies about Obama because they want you, the reader, to live in fear that Obama is a stooge.

Now what happens is, if you think that Obama is a stooge, then the energy of your thoughts will co-create the timeline which will influence Obama into obeying the orders of the PTB out of fear.

However, if you summon your courage and your trust in the fact that Obama is in the unique position of being the First President to overthrow the PTB, then the energy of your thoughts will co-create the time-line which will help overthrow the PTB much more smoothly.

Open your eyes, my brothers and sisters and realize what is the real game being played out today.

It is not a game of politics. No! It is a game of energy.

Fear vs Hope. Love vs Hatred. Acceptance vs Rejection. Trust vs Fear.

Which reality will you choose? Which timeline will you choose?

Obama needs your help to overthrow the PTB.

Will you curl up like a frightened slave?

Or Will you stand up and show your courage?

We are destined to win. It is how we win which is of consequence now. Not if we will win.

Tis a game of energy. Addition and Subtraction.
The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the weeds also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it weeds? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the weeds, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the weeds, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.” Matthew 13:24-30 (KJV)
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:52 AM   #77
Suriel

Wink Re: How you can control Obama

Thread moved to - Camelot - off topic.
Old 11-08-2008, 03:52 AM   #78
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: How you can control Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
I've been doing my fair share of defending Bam-Bam on Avalon, that I will admit. The evidence for his being anything other than what he bills himself as is pretty thin. But I don't think believing that he will be good is a solid substitute for him actually making the decision to be good himself - therein lies the double-edged nature of free-will. With that being said, I think concentrated "intent" energy can't hurt.

Its all very dang confusing.
Our job is to release Obama to be himself and to Control Ourselves. Never mind worrying about controlling others. Lest we forget to control ourselves. We must keep on guard, to posit love, forgiveness, and gratitude to the Earth lest we Create the best possible future for the planet. Not to let the screamers,negatives, and doom & gloomers, control our thoughts and create the living hell, they are so intent on bringing to fruition.

We have a wonderful opening in the energy fields of the Planet to bring in Light, Peace, and Happiness for the first time in a very long time of 8 years, I feel like a pregnant women who's water has broken... Ahhhh thank God for this break! Im sure many of you feel it too. The entire world has gone from hating us to astonishment and shock. If we could elect a Black man just maybe we are not sooo bad? They are waiting to see what happens as we are. I for one am so grateful, I could cry from happiness. I pray these feelings will continue for the next 8 years, considering the 8 years of hell we just had with the last administration. We are due for some warm fuzzy feelings for the next 8. Pray with me that we have a true revolution beginning. People of Color, Im sure feel their prayers have been answered. I cried with joy, to see their joy, when the projections said Obama had one that night, at 11:30. I was so proud of this nation. I only pray for more of that feeling. What happened to the gays was a reminder, that there are still many ignorant brothers among us, and we need to be vigilant and guard our good feelings, and not let them pull us down, to their level. We must all feel like we one. We must pull together, to create the paradise we desire. A historic moment, a long tome coming...

Last edited by efields; 11-08-2008 at 04:02 AM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:11 AM   #79
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Amazing.

Now that I have gone to the core of the issues, the Worms actually want me to be banned?

Talk about irony.

Please repeat and visualize the mantra after me.

"Obama overthrow PTB."
What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:19 AM   #80
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why I feel Obama is for Real

Truthsayer Ive show u the truth yet you ignore me why? are you paid to lie to the people here? or are you that brainwashed by what you see on T.V. You can't really take the truth anymore? either way you need to wake up.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:23 AM   #81
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I was thinking to myself if it is the right thing for me to post this.

When I logged in a few seconds ago, the Control Panel said "You last visited: Today at 11:11 AM"

Talk about Synchronicities..

Anyway, Here goes.

I think Obama is the real deal because he is black and the PTB are predominately white.

The Rockefellers, Rothschilds and The British Royal Family are all white. No way in hell would they wanna put a Black man as the President of the United States. If they did, this would go down as the mistake of the centuries

Now, before you say I am racist, I have plenty of friends of every colour and creed.

No way am I saying that white people are evil or good. Nor am I saying that black people are evil or good.

There are good and bad individuals in every Human race and every ET race.

But The PTB have had a white supremacist agenda for millennia and having a black man in power, a man whose race have been slaves to the white folk only two centuries ago, this is a MAJOR slap to their face.

This is also a sign from the Divine that the time has come for the entire world population who have been under the tyranny of the PTB for so long..

This is a sign that it is time for each and every single individual of every race and colour to step up to the plate and become their own master, to become a God in their own right.

I am proud of Nov 4. It is a day which not only changed the US but it is a day which changed the entire world as well.
I have to agree with your thoughts here.

This place is just too negative sometimes. I see enough negativity in my life.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 07:14 AM   #82
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

You go into the dark room and pour solution on your negatives and thats how you get exposure.

Old 11-08-2008, 08:23 AM   #83
love and gratitude
Avalon Senior Member

OBAMA LOVERS - Do your fu.......ing homework. There is enough material on him to sink a battle ship. The people he chose should tell you something - Rahn Israel was in the Clinton regime. At the Clinton inaugrial ceremony after dinner party when Bill was celebrating, Rahn picked up a knife and read out a list of names of all the people who were Bill Clinton enemies. With each name is stabbed the table and shouted DEAD. After he was finished reading the list the table looked like a moon scape. This piece of information was from a Rolling Stone article. This guy is a phychopath. There is nothing from his new cabinet that spells change, except LOOSE CHANGE.
Sorry guys, WAKE UP DO YOUR HOMEWORK OBAMA LOVERS. I know you want things to change for the better but you have been duped once again. Research.
love and gratitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:38 AM   #84
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Albert Einstein once said “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”.

I feel I may be insane to attempt this, but I cannot see another way right now.

Truthsayer, let me first say that I admire your intentions,

But you are doing a disservice to your own cause via your approach.

As I see it:

You are instigative.

You are passive aggressive.

You seem to love to play the victim, even though there are so many who agree w/ you here.

I might have also, as I was feeling uplifted by what other people expect from Obama, but your approach is what I find myself taking issue w/ now. Your message becomes clouded w/ red herrings, metaphors, and light vs. dark fantasies. You must know it is not that simple. Are you pure light or is there a hint of darkness in there as well?

You are too dramatic/poetic for your own good sometimes. You would run into fewer miscommunications if you could just say what you mean, instead of trying to find some metaphor to represent your real message.

Case and point-->

Quote:
The Worms of Darkness are deliberating posting lies about Obama because they want you, the reader, to live in fear that Obama is a stooge.
Who are these "worms of darkness" that you refer to in nearly all of your posts. It appears that anyone not in agreement w/ your call for blind faith, falls into this category and you go further to insist that they want to spread fear. That is offensive, as I am nearly certain it is directed at many open minded people here including myself.

And when you post,

Quote:
See I told you the Worms are quaking in their pants.

just after kevin politely asked you to stop flooding the forum, you were then able to say that you weren't refering to kev. Well that's bs imo. You were refering to kev and then retreated.

So who are the "worms"? You seem to be very familiar w/ them. Am I a worm?

You have also eluded to "human scum" being paid to spread lies about Obama, I'm pretty sure the "human scum" bit used to be you're sig.

You say they spread lies, but never address any specifc lies or make any attempt to debunk them. You seem to operate purely on your gut feeling.

Well I quoted it before but I think it's just as apt here.
"I beseech you in the bowels of christ think it possible you may be mistaken."

I find that I am wrong fairly often and have learned much as a result. I have learned to do my homework, so to speak.

So, I've asked you before to please do your homework, go find these lies that I have spread about Obama and refute them. I'm guessing that you will probably tell me that you do not have the time, but if you are as dedicated as you are coming off here, I would think it no problem.

Quote:
Now what happens is, if you think that Obama is a stooge, then the energy of your thoughts will co-create the timeline which will influence Obama into obeying the orders of the PTB out of fear.
So, if we question Obama, we are then responsible for him "obeying the orders, of the PTB out of fear."

ridiculous.

Also your title here is "How you can control Obama"

Well I want no part of control over any human other than myself (to whatever degree is possible).

I may wish to influence people through my words or actions, but never control their mind or otherwise.

Doing so, imo, robs that human of their own free will, i.e; slavery.

p.s. I feel an apology to Kevin from you is in order.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:50 AM   #85
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

How about a moratorium on Obama threads?

I'm seriously considering never posting here again. I will have no part of this.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:53 AM   #86
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Who are you, Raulduke?

I don't recall replying to you before.

Why are you so sensitive about my posts when I don't even know who you are?

Jeez, I wonder why some people are feeling so sensitive about my posts when I am not even referring to them.

Guilty conscience?
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:13 AM   #87
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Who are you, Raulduke?

I don't recall replying to you before.

Why are you so sensitive about my posts when I don't even know who you are?

Jeez, I wonder why some people are feeling so sensitive about my posts when I am not even referring to them.

Guilty conscience?
Who are you Truthsayer?

Guilty conscience? Can you say instigative? Passive aggressive?

Christ man,

Could you just please address any of my questions?

I know you haven't repiled to me even though I posted at least twice in your multiple threads (w/ the same topic) before this last post w/ several questions which you ingnored and have continued to do so.

When I start threads, I show respect to the responses, read the questions and try to address them as clearly as I can. Your, approach seems to be the antithesis of that.

I'm concerened (sensitive as you put it) about your posts because of what you advocate: Blind Faith.

So I ask again, who exactly are you refering to?

Please explain why we should abandon all we know about Obama and invest ourselves completely in him.

Why do you wish to control him, do you not trust him?

Seriously, this is ridiculous. I wish you would just answer any of these questions, but I am growing tired of asking irrational people to address my questions.

Now I have answered your question. I wonder if you could show me the same courtesy.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:23 AM   #88
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Raulduke,

I have no idea who you are, my posts were not referring to you OR Kevin and I have no intention of getting into a childish squabble with you.

Any more of your posts screaming at me to reply to you, when i have no interest in interacting with a nutjob like you, will be reported to the moderators.

Peace.

Last edited by Truthsayer; 11-08-2008 at 10:14 AM.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:24 AM   #89
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

I can understand this feeling of Obama being unique and having some kind of special ability. That was the entire point of the campaign. They know people are waking up so they do a trick. The put a slogan "change you can believe in". That's why they put a black person. To make it different.

This made people think you could believe in it. That it was real. I'm telling you for sure they are tricking you again. Not until you stop believing in politics and the system itself will you change it.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:24 AM   #90
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Why I feel Obama is for Real

Obama is a politician, perhaps the smartest politician in the history of the US.
The game has to be played to survive in the cut throat world of politics. I'm sure they will be some positive things that will be acomplished by this man, lets face it he cannot do any worse than Bush. That being said we as individuals need to focus on improving our own quality of life and that has little or nothing to do with Obama. I would like to see College tuition go down, peace in the world, etc. one man alone cannot do it. It will be intresting what Obama is going to do when the investors of the campaingn come knocking, it will be impossible to say no.
That's the world of politics 101. Let's remain positive , just do not place your faith in politics and politicians otherwise you are in for a rude awakening. Politics is politics and at the end of the day everyone is looking out for number one . To change the world is a sacrifice which few people can acomplish, even for a brief period, often loosing their lives in the process. The road must be paved, the journey is long and ardous, we are in this Boat together for good or for worse lets hope for the best. Getting Bush and Chenney, these two Bozos, out of the white house is a sight of relief for me. Give Obama at least the benefit of the doubt to see what he can do

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 11-08-2008 at 09:45 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:28 AM   #91
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Plejaren View Post
I can understand this feeling of Obama being unique and having some kind of special ability. That was the entire point of the campaign. They know people are waking up so they do a trick. The put a slogan "change you can believe in". That's why they put a black person. To make it different.

This made people think you could believe in it. That it was real. I'm telling you for sure they are tricking you again. Not until you stop believing in politics and the system itself will you change it.
Dean.

At this moment in time, there is a civil war going on right now in the US government, Military and Alphabet Agencies.

Which side Obama really is, we can only tell 4 years later.

But mark my words, There is a hidden civil war right now and all of us have better pray for the Good Guys.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:42 AM   #92
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
Who are you Truthsayer?
Dear Raulduke,

I have no idea who you are, my posts were not referring to you OR Kevin and I have no intention of getting into a childish squabble with you.

Any more of your posts screaming at me to reply to you, when i have no interest in interacting with a nutjob like you, will be reported to the moderators.

Peace.

Last edited by Truthsayer; 11-08-2008 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Grammer and Commas
Old 11-08-2008, 09:43 AM   #93
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Even if it is a civil war it does not mean Obama is the solution. I can tell you with certaintly he has even less power than you and me. The only reason it appears different is because his funding and how he is allowed. If he did something not appealing it will be clear who has the power. Rememer Kennedy he tried to warn people how dangerous this influence had become. The real control is elsewhere. Same with bush. He was allowed to be an idiot. That's why they choose him. The leaders don't know what they are doing. They are like pawns.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:44 AM   #94
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As I have said in other threads, some of us are in our last throes in regards to our belief in the system and/or politics.

For me personally, it's a 10 year journey from being a wanna-be socialist (complete with a library full of Chomsky/Zinn/Marx) to trying to understand politics in general.

It's just that the more I learn, the more I question myself and that's a good thing. If there's anything positive from threads like this, it's that they make me second-guess some of my decisions. That's a good thing.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:47 AM   #95
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Dean.
But mark my words, There is a hidden civil war right now and all of us have better pray for the Good Guys.
The problem is that we don't even know who's on our side and who isn't. I don't think I've ever known this either. Who do we pray for without knowing the consequences of such an action?
Old 11-08-2008, 09:51 AM   #96
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Even if it is a civil war it does not mean Obama is the solution. I can tell you with certaintly he has even less power than you and me. The only reason it appears different is because his funding and how he is allowed. If he did something not appealing it will be clear who has the power. Rememer Kennedy he tried to warn people how dangerous this influence had become. The real control is elsewhere. Same with bush. He was allowed to be an idiot. That's why they choose him. The leaders don't know what they are doing. They are like pawns.
I have never said Obama is the solution but he can be part of the solution.

I can feel what type of situation he is in.

Yes it is true the leaders have been pawns but perhaps it is time for the pawns to take down the kings and queens.

I have started a thread where everyone is invited to send positive energies of change to the presidency to influence Obama to overthrow the PTB.

Please allow me to post the link here, Dean, in my reply to you.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7013
Old 11-08-2008, 09:55 AM   #97
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
The problem is that we don't even know who's on our side and who isn't. I don't think I've ever known this either. Who do we pray for without knowing the consequences of such an action?
You know, there are plenty of those working for the dark side now who are thinking of breaking away.

As I said before, don't assume everyone is completely white or black.

Even the worms of darkness in here spreading their lies have some goodness in their heart.

All we need to do is to just keep focussing on the thought that the good guys will win the war against the dark ones.

Or visualize an image where the good guys will win the hidden civil war against the dark ones.

You dun have to know who the good guys are or even know their faces.

It is the focussed energy on the concept of the good guys winning the war which will help create a positive timeline.

I recommend everyone to focus on this mantra, "Obama Overthrow PTB"

SHort and sweet.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:05 AM   #98
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
perhaps it is time for the pawns to take down the kings and queens
They can only move one square at a time. The only way is to understand the positions. You don't win chess by praying and hoping and getting other peices to pray for other pieces. You win by making your team go in the best position. Put your hope in strategy instead.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:08 AM   #99
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Cool Re: Why I feel Obama is for Real

Yes there's a war going on, politics and politicians are just playing their games and we are stuck right in the middle of it. The worst part is that there's so many innocent by standers getting killed in the process. Be awake, move with caution, protect your loved ones, create groups to survive in case of extreme emergencies. Even if Obama has good intentions the odds are stack against him, the time for words is over it is time for the nitty gritty, the nuts and bolts aproach. Thus far the man is moving in the right direction, after Jan. 20 the real work begins in the white house. Once in a while there comes a politician who at least tries to stir in the right direction without falling down the rabbit hole. I do not envy this man one bit, may he have the courage to stand up to the RPTB, if not he will become just another bozo in the white house.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 11-08-2008 at 10:28 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 10:10 AM   #100
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
They can only move one square at a time. The only way is to understand the positions. You don't win chess by praying and hoping and getting other peices to pray for other pieces. You win by making your team go in the best position. Put your hope in strategy instead.
Well, Dean.

I consider it a major blessing that Real Life is not played like a game of Chess then.

In Real Life, the pawns can move as far as the kings and queens.

Infact, depending on what you are talking about, the pawns might move even further and faster than the kings and queens.

Since we are on the sidelines being the spectators, we can only add in our positive energy of benevolent change.

Trust me, this positive energy which each and every one is sending out will be critical to the good guys in the civil war.

Peace.