Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2008, 05:57 AM   #1
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Cool US war with Iran? Economic catastrophe? Calm Down! We're just getting warmed up.

Many people seem to think there are a few things to get really wound up about right now. I do not think so. So many stories today about how war with Iran is imminent (again?). And the US economy has quite obviously begun to crash, ok.

My feeling is that most of the people posting wild comments at this time have never actually been through really trying experiences. Or have only recently awakened to how the world works.

Does anyone here realize that 9/11 was only intended to be the first strike in a wave of "terrorism" meant to continue unabated? Ever since 2001 the cabal currently ruling the USA has been ordering domestic tragedies as fast as they could think of them. Every opportunity to promote international war has been pushed as far as it could go. And I ask you, what has happened? Nothing.

We, the internet public, might be ahead of the general public but we are behind the insiders. While I am not pro military, it should be recognized that there are thinking individuals within all institutions. Unethical orders should always be refused, and I believe many have been doing that for some time now.

Current monetary system collapse? Yes please. The old must, at least, partially go before the new can assert itself. I am happy that the US economy is finally going where it should. It has taken too long , IMO.

Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote