Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-21-2009, 12:57 PM   #26
Galaxy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: BIZARRE EVENTS - all within a week

Forgot to mention that the HAARP site was offline for 3 days last week.
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 02:01 PM   #27
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
That's uncool. I may be travelling. Where is that post?
Sol Invictus' thread http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8287

Last edited by burgundia; 02-21-2009 at 02:07 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:21 PM   #28
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Thanks, I remember.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:24 PM   #29
Galaxy
Avalon Senior Member

Bright fireball events jan 25 - feb 19 2009

jan 27 USA San Francisco I spotted something falling last night at about 9:55pm, facing south. It was very bright, with a small train, lasting about 4-5 seconds. It looked as though it would hit the ground, but it was hard to see as it disappeared behind trees and buildings.
[link to transientsky.wordpress.com]
jan 28 USA Nebraska The color was red/yellow and I think mostly from the fire that was surrounding it. There was also a short tail of fire following. My first thought was a meteor, as I saw details on the surface of the object that appeared to be circles or craters. It was coming in at a very high rate of speed and I was only able to view it for a few seconds before it went out of sight behind some trees. The size was very large, I would compare it to about half the size of the moon (although the flames surrounding it could have made it look larger).
[link to www.ufostalker.com]
http://www.examiner.com/r-6141753~Fl...om_the_sky.htm l
jan 29 USA Illinois 11:00 p.m., I was outside on my deck and witnessed something in the sky that completely blew me away. I described it to my husband as a huge falling star that had a very long and bright tail. I donít remember the color of the object itself, but the tail was a bright blue and green. As it got closer to the ground, it disintegrated in a bright blast of orange sparks, resembling fireworks. The entire thing only lasted maybe 3 to 5 seconds. It was absolutely breathtaking.
[link to transientsky.wordpress.com]

**Update**
Feb 9 Hawaii An isle resident who saw the green fireball in the sky the night of Feb. 9 "thought the world was coming to an end."
Joanna Spofford, walking with her 3-year-old daughter in Kalama Valley, said, "It was the scariest thing in the world."
Astronomers said the celestial apparition could have been a new meteor, possibly from "a clump of cometary material that hadn't dispersed enough to become an annual shower."
[link to www.starbulletin.com]
Feb 10 Canada BC At about 4:30 p.m., an extremely bright, starlike object appeared in the sky over the Northern or Central Okanagan, which was seen from as far south as Okanagan Falls, south of Penticton. Leaving a short, glowing trail, it crossed the sky heading in a westerly direction. Some observers reported that when it was close to the western horizon, it exploded into many fragments.
[link to www.bclocalnews.com]
Feb 13 USA Kentucky, people in central Kentucky heard loud booms, felt their houses shake, and saw a fireball streaking through the sky.
[link to www.counton2.com]
Feb 13 Italy another fireball at least 10 times brighter than a full Moon lit up the sky over Italy. Although it is tempting to attribute these events to debris from the Feb. 10th collision of the Iridium 33 and Kosmos 2251 satellites, the Kentucky and Italy fireballs also seem to be meteoroids, not manmade objects. Italian scientists are studying the ground track of their fireball, which was recorded by multiple cameras, and they will soon begin to hunt for meteorites.
[link to www.spaceweather.com]
Feb 14 Argentina A fireball was seen in two entire provinces 600 kilometers from north to south and some 500 from east to west. It had white light that turned to blue and finally to greenish blue, with an approximate duration of between 5 to 10 seconds. Some witnesses - not all - report hearing a detonation."
[link to inexplicata.blogspot.com]
Feb 15 USA Texas, A daylight fireball over Texas on Sunday, Feb. 15th, triggered widespread reports that debris from a recent satellite collision was falling to Earth. Those reports were premature. Researchers have studied video of the event and concluded that the object was more likely a natural meteoroid about one meter wide traveling more than 20 km/sómuch faster than orbital debris. Meteoroids hit Earth every day, and the Texas fireball was apparently one of them.
Feb 17 USA SC Fireball spotted streaking across sky in Summerville. I was at the bus stop this morning with my son and so something that looked like a shooting star in the trees
Maybe you can tell me what this is? I have attached a picture.
[link to www.counton2.com]

Fireballs happen all the time and many of these meteorites remain unseen because they enter the atmosphere at daytime or in sparsely populated areas, or they can be man made space junk.
So the number of these things hitting the earth is no exact science and the chances of being hit by a meteorite are still extremely slim, although there is a steady increase in fireball reports, like in the USA:

overall USA events (brighter than mag -5) :
2006 515 reported events
2007 587 reported events
2008 726 reported events
[link to www.amsmeteors.org]

On average this results in 1.67 events a day over the last 3 years.

2009 138 reported events until february 18
So in the first 49 days of this year there were already 138 events seen primarily in the USA, or 2.82 events a day.
A remarkable 69% increase
Old 02-21-2009, 06:17 PM   #30
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

Has venus always been as bright as now. Last night it had a moon halo again.What planet is it about three hours later,roughly the same line of sight,twinkling red ,blue ,green and yellow.Mars? Last night also saw fire ball at about 8 oclock when watching venus.It was green and dripped, once through the atmosphere. Saw one like that about 5 years ago.
I've watch the sky since a child and have never seen planets so bright.Any body else notice?

peace,love ..........kent
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:20 PM   #31
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossileyesed View Post
What planet is it about three hours later,roughly the same line of sight,twinkling red ,blue ,green and yellow.Mars?
For a free to download program that displays practically all that's to be see in the night sky, try this one fossileyesed . . . . .

http://www.fourmilab.ch/homeplanet/
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:22 PM   #32
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

In Consideration of = "On February 19, Huge gamma-ray blast spotted 12.2 bln light-years from earth"

At the DISTANCE of 12.2 Billion Light Years, You must also remember that this event OCCURRED 12.2 BILLION YEARS AGO.

An explosion of that magnitude is most likely produced by the Collapsar event of a HYPERNOVA STAR. HyperNovas result from HyperMassive single Stars which are in the range of 120 to 160 Solar Mass. Such stars are also 'First-Generation' stars within young, newly forming Galaxies. When such HyperMassive Stars collapse, they instantly form a "Black Hole" with all the equivalent mass of 120 to 160 Suns all converted to Pure Energy (Energy equal to the Mass times the speed of Light squared, E=MC^2, a truly HUGE amount of energy).

SuperNova Stars, which are more common, are generally in the range of 10 to 30 Solar Masses. SuperMassive Collapsars also instantly form "Black Holes."

Our Sun (equal = 1-Solar Mass) is a 'Third-Generation' Star, since it has accumulated all the elements higher than Iron (on the periodic chart) within itself (which were produced in the explosions of 'ordinary' Nova Stars - having less than 3-Solar Mass) and distributed throughout it's collected planets (Terra, Mars, Pluto, Malona, &c). First Generation Stars, on the other hand, accumulate only from coalescing huge cloud-masses of Hydrogen with some Helium, and with no heavier elements, when they ignite by Fusion into the Star. With no heavy elements to begin with, is the reason such Stars can grow so large.

When ANY Star collapses into a "Black Hole," all of the Stars' Angular Momentum is converted into Spin. Then all the Energy inside the Event Horizon is now spinning at a very high 'velocity' which, like a monstrous Electro-Magnetic Generator, Polarizes the "Hole" (creates a pair of poles) which focuses Energy from the Accretion Disk, where the remaining mass of the Star from it's outer 'shell layers' is still being converted into Energy. "Black Holes" with Jets are in the 'Feeding' stage. Ours, at the Core of our Galaxy, is currently in a 'Quiescent Mode.' There ARE signs that 'OUR' "Black Hole" is beginning to feed again.

These Focused beams include extremely Energetic Gamma, and also lesser energetic Energy down through X-Ray bands, Visual Light bands, and all down into the Radio-Frequency bands - all this in a continuous spectrum. It is ONLY when the Polarization Axis is pointed directly in our direction, are we able to "see" them. Like having the Canon pointed directly at us. Therefore, for each one that we do see, there are hundreds of thousands more which we can't see (Ratio less than 1/100,000), but they ARE there too.

So this event IS coincidental with the other events, but certainly not in the same realm of 'Cause and Effect.'

Peace

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:41 PM   #33
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

awsome thank you Brinty
peace and love........kent
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:46 PM   #34
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossileyesed View Post
Has venus always been as bright as now. Last night it had a moon halo again.What planet is it about three hours later,roughly the same line of sight,twinkling red ,blue ,green and yellow.Mars? Last night also saw fire ball at about 8 oclock when watching venus.It was green and dripped, once through the atmosphere. Saw one like that about 5 years ago.
I've watch the sky since a child and have never seen planets so bright.Any body else notice?

peace,love ..........kent
I have noticed the same, almost too bright quality of the planets, especially Venus. When I look at Venus, I get this excited feeling, almost like the brightness must portend something.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:03 AM   #35
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

ALL the Planets in our STAR SYSTEM are gaining Energy. Venus is most obvious since it is relatively close.

Mars Atmosphere has expanded, become thicker; Methane gas has also been detected in the upper Atmosphere of Mars. Methane in the Atmosphere comes from living biological processes.

The Albedos (Reflected brightness) of Jupiter and Saturn have also increased by some 200% to 300%. The magnetic flux of both of these Planets is also measurably larger.

The Sun itself is also GAINING ENERGY. Measurable increase of Neutrino emissions are a direct indication of the Nuclear Fusion in the core of the Sun (Light produced in the core can take up to a Million years to reach the Sun's surface to radiate away). SunSpot activity will be seen to increase at a greater rate. Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs) are also becoming more prominent.

All this Energy gain is the result of our Systems' approach to the Galactic Plane. Very High values of Cosmic Radiation have been detected now coming from the "Central Sun" of the Galaxy ... at some period in the near future, we should be able to SEE a great BLUE light coming from that same Source ... this will be the 'Crossing Point.'

The location of the Central Sun may be found just behind the "tail" of Constellation Scorpio, in Sagittarius. These constellations are in the Southern Sky.

That We ALL may go Forward in Peace

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:17 PM   #36
Galaxy
Avalon Senior Member

Drunk Japanese minister of finance.
(probably couln't handle the stuff coming towards him).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odpgo...eature=related
Old 02-22-2009, 03:48 PM   #37
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
Drunk Japanese minister of finance.
(probably couln't handle the stuff coming towards him).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odpgo...eature=related
Maybe that's what they want you to think. Never forget you're watching the news.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 06:26 PM   #38
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

I've also noticed increased brightness of the planets. I searched on the web but couldn't find any places discussing this or someone offering an explanation.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:17 PM   #39
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Information posted at Zetatalk seems to indicate that the satellites that supposed collided were far apart. Their explanation is that the PBT don't want us to know about the increase in fire balls; also want us to get use to the satellite colliding story when they start to fall from collisions with space debris.

"
Question: Can the Zeta's comment on the reported recent collision of US and Russian satellites. Per available information, their orbits appeared to be hundreds of kilometers apart. How could they have collided if the public is not being dubed?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_satellite_collision
Orbital Apopsis: 803 km
Orbital Periapsis: 778 km
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/
Orbital Periapsis: 522.0 km
Orbital Apopsis: 541.0 km

ZetaTalk Answer 2/14/2009: These satellites did not collide. Satellite orbits are very carefully managed, within and between countries sending them aloft. Why would it be otherwise? These are expensive machines, with much depending upon their operation. Even with the Russian satellite being inactive, no longer in use, as reported, these dead bodies are tracked by other means to ensure no collision with live satellites. A satellite may be out of control, but live satellites are in control and can be maneuvered to avoid those that are out of control.

Why would a lie be spread? We have mentioned that satellites will increasingly fail, and this has been happening but has been hidden from the public. The public is to have the perception that space junk has gotten so cluttered that these types of accidents can happen, because accidents with satellites will increasingly happen. This is spin control by the establishment. What occurred over Kentucky was just another fireball, but is being booked in the media as space junk, to add an exclamation point to the colliding satellite story.

Another fireball came to Earth on Sunday, February 15, 2009 and the FAA immediately promoted the space junk explanation.

VIDEO: Texas Fireball
http://disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/...s_FEB_16_2009/

Falling Debris over Texas 'Related to US-Russian Satellite Collision'
February 15, 2009
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...collision.html
Some of the callers around midmorning on Sunday reported what looked like a fireball in the sky. FAA spokesman Roland Herwig said officials suspect the debris could be related to the collision, but he said that had not been confirmed. The FAA notified pilots on Saturday to be aware of possible debris after a collision Tuesday between US and Russian communication satellites. The chief of Russia's Mission Control says clouds of debris from the collision will circle Earth and threaten numerous satellites.

But a day later, the FAA spokesperson retracted his statement.
"
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:06 PM   #40
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

I had the same feeling myself when i herd about the satellites. Ya the ET"S are very against militarizing space. Who knows? We could be on the verge of an intergalactic war. Could the elite be holding humans on earth as hostages?

HMMM..
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 02:38 AM   #41
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post
I had the same feeling myself when i herd about the satellites. Ya the ET"S are very against militarizing space. Who knows? We could be on the verge of an intergalactic war. Could the elite be holding humans on earth as hostages?

HMMM..
With all the strange stuff happening, I'm starting to get suspicious. At first, I said that we shouldn't jump to conclusions on these events. However, I think that it's NO coincidence that two subs could collide at once or two satellites could collide at once. Notice that bad things come in 2s? Two plane crashes in the past 2 months, one that had survivors and another where everyone died.

I bet 777 would be fascinated with this. I see a lot of 2s popping up everywhere. Today is 2/22/09. Etc.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:01 AM   #42
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post

HMMM..
This is the reason why I posted the interview with Ed Grimsley on Coast to Coast. It would appear that there is an intergalactic war going on.

The question is - who is involved? With our military outpacing the private sector by some two hundred years or more, I wonder if what's being seen out there are conflicts between humans and other species, or if it is a conflict between other non-human life forms amongst each other...but over what?

Most of you have seen the reports and documentation concerning UFOs rendering nuclear missiles inert, which is a huge nod to their abilities in comparison to ours - but the question still remains...what's happening up there? Who's involved? I don't think it's humans fighting others, personally. And it's not as if we don't already have enough on our plate with whats happening in the global economic scene to worry too much about intergalactic politics... but I'm curious. The earth has been a point of focus for a lot of different races for a while, but maybe something about what's happening and what's about to happen is making this world an even more attractive piece of real estate for other beings.

I intentionally avoid acquiring too much information regarding the various races out there (and here - underground, hybrid, etc) because I don't want to fall into that trap of expecting to be saved by some benevolent race, but I'd like to know what exactly is taking place out there. As I'm writing these words, however - I'm acutely aware of my desire to know instead of just properly connecting TO know.
Wow. I think I need an Excedrin.

(I just found out that eyezbback's account has been suspended/deleted. That was the link I initially offered for the Coast to Coast interview with Ed Grimsley.) That topic is being discussed HERE.

Last edited by recallone; 02-23-2009 at 04:38 AM. Reason: One of the links no longer works.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:25 AM   #43
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

It may be distasteful to some, but it's time we woke up to the fact that we humans are despoiling our planet. Any actions taken by ETs to rectify this situation, isn't to protect humans, it's taken to protect the planet. They will take what action is necessary and if that so happens to be the obliteration of the human race (or that part of it causing the problems), then that's what will eventuate.

Don't kid yourselves - the planet earth is a damn sight more important than humans. Stop and think for a moment - if you're prepared to put your life on the line for your country, don't you honestly believe that the planet is worth dying for?

After all, it was able to survive for millions of years before we appeared on it and began stuffing it up.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:44 AM   #44
Galaxy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
I've also noticed increased brightness of the planets. I searched on the web but couldn't find any places discussing this or someone offering an explanation.
http://members.yournet.com/jobrien/planet-chg.html

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage700038/pg1

Have a good read..
Old 02-23-2009, 11:40 AM   #45
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Ok a friend of mine just told me, that the other day he and a neighbor watched 2 military helicopters chase 2 small balls of light into the mountains up through and around Ute Pass. He said that he may have not even noticed the balls of light if it weren't for the helicopters. He said the balls moved in a way that was too fast to be a helicopter.

Figured I'd mention that.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:53 AM   #46
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
This is the reason why I posted the interview with Ed Grimsley on Coast to Coast. It would appear that there is an intergalactic war going on.
Me'sa gunna lookie inta tat.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:59 AM   #47
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a video with evidence from NASA's files. The narrator is a bit on the cheesy side, but the info is there.

There's another video, too with audio of the shuttle astronauts notifying Houston of a "bogey". It becomes obvious in the conversation that what they're talking about wasn't supposed to be for public broadcast and they get hush about it and then switch channels. I can't find the original video, but here's another that does play that portion of the conversation along with some other testimony.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:20 PM   #48
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

FuC<

that reminds me..

I didn't think too much of it at the time.

Bout 6-8 months ago, 2 seporate times (week or two apart), I saw with my own eyes what looked like a large fire ball hurling down from space. I thought it must a been a meteor but, damn big fire ball. Both nights i was driving at night and both were seen over CS.

I thought for sure it was Nuke coming down, i swear I could see the fire burning. One (from my perspective) looked as though NORASS was the target.

When I think about UFO's getting shot down, it makes more sense to fit the experience of what I've seen.

The second looked exactly the same and my girlfriend (at the time) was there to see that one.

The way it was falling out of the sky-coming down was not like anything I've seen before, shooting stars move much faster, this was a slow fall.

creepy

Last edited by Machinamentum; 02-24-2009 at 12:24 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:21 PM   #49
Galaxy
Avalon Senior Member

Today feb. 24 failed satellite launch.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/oco/main/
Old 02-24-2009, 07:54 PM   #50
jetles
Avalon Senior Member