Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #51
jetles
Avalon Senior Member
 
jetles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Burbank Ca
Posts: 9
Default Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Or if you are like me and live the feel, weight, smell of a REAL tome.......

Extraordinary Power of Humans at Amazon.com


good price too, only 2 left in stock amazon usa
I just ordered one
Cant wait to read it I'm so excited
jetles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:25 PM   #52
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

Sun-Toon,

Here is the link where you can find the downloadable summary of the nexus thread:
http://www.buycontacthasbegun.com/nexusform.html
It's well worth reading.

Jetles,

I am currently reading Astralwalker's book: " Extraordinary powers in humans". An excellent book !
You won't be disappointed .
I can only recommend it to everyone !

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:37 PM   #53
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 105
Default Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Sun-Toon, Here is the link where you can find the downloadable summary of the nexus thread:
http://www.buycontacthasbegun.com/nexusform.html
It's well worth reading.
Thx, mudra...I'll check this out. I downloaded the book as well.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Josefine's discernment skills are top notch, but I can even see an agenda in that. We all have agenda's don't we.
I'm no friend of overly photoshopped pictures or gigantic fonts, but if that is what people think is needed to express their emotions, I think one should not scrutinise it. Too much 'professionalism' kills the fun.
Seeding the notion of 'being treated like 8 year olds' is as much a programming trick of suckering us into pride as the 'censorship' itself is.
Well I'm not buying into this. If you're going to paint Josefine's discernment as an agenda you should explain that. It was an observation and a good one.

I can halfway agree with the 2nd comment...I'm not into killing anyone's fun or spontaneity, but posters should understand that sometimes their means of expression, when they were emotional for a moment last week, might lose it's impact and even become annoying when threads become historical references rather than active conversation. (i.e. you can always go back and edit).
OTOH, I don't feel it's appropriate to declare what cannot be scrutinized.

As for accusing me of "seeding" some sort of "program" into this forum because my ability to express myself (and yours as well) is curtailed by an absurd forum programing decision, one which censors the word "c r a p"; and then having a mod without the hat declare that "wise" and "profound"...Honestly, those have to be among the strangest two posts I've ever seen in venue where most of the membership seems reasonably rational.
Would the next step be to prohibit violent words like "murder" and "rape"?

Since I've only made about a dozen posts here, I suppose my comments carry no weight with the regulars, but I do have more than a decade of experience with forums and newsgroups. It's my opinion, derived from observation, that censoring anything but the most outrageous personal attacks and trolling does nothing to enhance the spirit of communication and the exchange of ideas. This exchange is my agenda, so have no doubts about that. It's one that I assumed would be in sync with the mission of avalon.

~~~
I came back into this and edited because I've been away from my desk and thinking about it.
I'm not saying we should agree, differing points of view are a positive and necessary part of the equation. But, to insinuate that the act of questioning the rulemakers is somehow out of line, makes me a bit uneasy about your hidden agendas...and questioning an act of scrutiny is an even more extreme level of control. Conform all you like, but the use of social intimidation to coerce your level of conformity out of others is not conducive to an atmosphere of creative exchange.

As a sovereign individual, I take responsibility for my own actions and feel no need for rulemakers at all. None. I don't need policed to protect others from me, and I don't need protected from myself. That is the vibrational realm we're moving into when we're moving into higher dimensional realms. It means understanding and accepting the consequences of action, without authority figures (or gods) dictating what we should be doing. If you're not ready to do that on the freakin' internet, you're certainly not ready to do it in real life.

Last edited by sun-toon´; 02-19-2009 at 04:31 AM.
sun-toon´ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:52 AM   #54
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun-toon´ View Post
Thx, mudra...I'll check this out. I downloaded the book as well.




Well I'm not buying into this. If you're going to paint Josefine's discernment as an agenda you should explain that. It was an observation and a good one.

I can halfway agree with the 2nd comment...I'm not into killing anyone's fun or spontaneity, but posters should understand that sometimes their means of expression, when they were emotional for a moment last week, might lose it's impact and even become annoying when threads become historical references rather than active conversation. (i.e. you can always go back and edit).
OTOH, I don't feel it's appropriate to declare what cannot be scrutinized.

As for accusing me of "seeding" some sort of "program" into this forum because my ability to express myself (and yours as well) is curtailed by an absurd forum programing decision, one which censors the word "c r a p"; and then having a mod without the hat declare that "wise" and "profound"...Honestly, those have to be among the strangest two posts I've ever seen in venue where most of the membership seems reasonably rational.
Would the next step be to prohibit violent words like "murder" and "rape"?

Since I've only made about a dozen posts here, I suppose my comments carry no weight with the regulars, but I do have more than a decade of experience with forums and newsgroups. It's my opinion, derived from observation, that censoring anything but the most outrageous personal attacks and trolling does nothing to enhance the spirit of communication and the exchange of ideas. This exchange is my agenda, so have no doubts about that. It's one that I assumed would be in sync with the mission of avalon.

~~~
I came back into this and edited because I've been away from my desk and thinking about it.
I'm not saying we should agree, differing points of view are a positive and necessary part of the equation. But, to insinuate that the act of questioning the rulemakers is somehow out of line, makes me a bit uneasy about your hidden agendas...and questioning an act of scrutiny is an even more extreme level of control. Conform all you like, but the use of social intimidation to coerce your level of conformity out of others is not conducive to an atmosphere of creative exchange.

As a sovereign individual, I take responsibility for my own actions and feel no need for rulemakers at all. None. I don't need policed to protect others from me, and I don't need protected from myself. That is the vibrational realm we're moving into when we're moving into higher dimensional realms. It means understanding and accepting the consequences of action, without authority figures (or gods) dictating what we should be doing. If you're not ready to do that on the freakin' internet, you're certainly not ready to do it in real life.
I really appreciate your answer.

I don't want to get too deep into this because I don't think we're actually opposing each other. I too take responsibility for my actions, even (especially) if they are out of line with the status quo. In fact, just yesterday I had to witness a censoring of sexual comments (in no way derogatory) and that I think is utterly unnecessary. It in fact, killed a contribution to the forum. However, it seems that there are issues regarding what content can actually be posted and supposedly (I didn't check this myself) a forum could be taken down for 'corrupting the youth' or whatever excuse it might be. Not that this forum couldn't be taken down for hundreds of other reasons.
Copyright infringement would be the least of them. Why however this forum considers itself above copyright but not above that f***ing decadence and hypocrisy (I bleeped myself! but this time the word IS descriptive) I do not know.

Be that as it may, I'll keep my eyes open because if this continues I might want to use my voice for all that's worth.
As for my 'accuse' of Josephine's intentions having an agenda, well I guess I have to apologise for I didn't mean it as an accuse. As you so eloquently illustrated yourself, anybody can be accused of having an agenda. Are they even real people? No one knows. I am just trying to see the dynamics behind the entity that posts it and I'm somewhat confused when supposedly real people never contradict themselves, are real hard-liners... because I certainly, as you just noticed, throw the odd statement that wasn't as well thought through as I hoped it would be, but hey, at least I come with humility to to accept that and apologise.

It's people that are supposedly spiritually enlightened, yet have not humility whatsoever that make me really weary.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 12:03 PM   #55
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 187
Default Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

For Avalon forum members we are very please to announce the attendance in person of Astralwalker of the Nexus thread. Who is in Melb.: I can vouch that he is real and rididige. He only just arrived in Aus. and after a time to settle and adjust we will talk extensively, with an idea of posting a video in the near future, if Kerry and Bill don't beat us to it.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:52 PM   #56
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 105
Default Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
it seems that there are issues regarding what content can actually be posted and supposedly (I didn't check this myself) a forum could be taken down for 'corrupting the youth' or whatever excuse it might be. Not that this forum couldn't be taken down for hundreds of other reasons.
Copyright infringement would be the least of them. Why however this forum considers itself above copyright but not above that f***ing decadence and hypocrisy (I bleeped myself! but this time the word IS descriptive) I do not know.
Hmmm. It wasn't my intent to get into this discussion, but I think it may be one of the most important subjects that needs to be brought out in the open here. Who says there are content indiscretions that can get the forum banned? and from where? If this is true then we might has will hang it up and find another way to communicate, because unless we're writing in code, the very objective of this level of discourse is going to anti-PTB, anti-status quo and revolutionary at it's core.

We're not saving the current system, and if anyone thinks so, I suggest you hang up the thought. It's over, rotten to and from the core, and needs overwritten with an entirely new program. If that program can't be sketched out, as creatively as possible, and maybe even more importantly, alliances created in the same way, why are we wasting our time? My Space is a click away, and they don't seem worried about anything but showing a tit.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Be that as it may, I'll keep my eyes open because if this continues I might want to use my voice for all that's worth.
As for my 'accuse' of Josephine's intentions having an agenda, well I guess I have to apologise for I didn't mean it as an accuse. As you so eloquently illustrated yourself, anybody can be accused of having an agenda. Are they even real people? No one knows. I am just trying to see the dynamics behind the entity that posts it and I'm somewhat confused when supposedly real people never contradict themselves, are real hard-liners... because I certainly, as you just noticed, throw the odd statement that wasn't as well thought through as I hoped it would be, but hey, at least I come with humility to to accept that and apologise.

It's people that are supposedly spiritually enlightened, yet have not humility whatsoever that make me really weary.

Well Czymra, this was my way of checking to see if you're a real person. I've read a few of your posts and I was almost stunned to see such seeming support for the local PTB. I have it in on good authority through the grapevine that Josefine is real as well.

BTW, are you talking about copyright infringements that derive from the re-posting of other net available information? If so, that seems like one more issue that could easily be solved by personal responsibility, and enforced, not by censorship, but by politely reminding each other to give credit where credit is due. Very little of what's on the web is put there by anyone who thinks their intellectual property is not going to travel. Instead, most everyone (Reuters excluded), gets an ego boost from having their material go viral. They don't care where it gets used, but everyone wants their work linked back to the source, and I don't see why that's too much to ask.

The needed humility of the supposedly spiritually enlightened is a topic that could fill a book, and in fact I'm half thinking about it. :>)
sun-toon´ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:59 PM   #57
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
For Avalon forum members we are very please to announce the attendance in person of Astralwalker of the Nexus thread. Who is in Melb.: I can vouch that he is real and rididige. He only just arrived in Aus. and after a time to settle and adjust we will talk extensively, with an idea of posting a video in the near future, if Kerry and Bill don't beat us to it.
Great news Aussie G,

Looking forward for this video

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 05:17 PM   #58
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun-toon´ View Post
Hmmm. It wasn't my intent to get into this discussion, but I think it may be one of the most important subjects that needs to be brought out in the open here. Who says there are content indiscretions that can get the forum banned? and from where? If this is true then we might has will hang it up and find another way to communicate, because unless we're writing in code, the very objective of this level of discourse is going to anti-PTB, anti-status quo and revolutionary at it's core.

We're not saving the current system, and if anyone thinks so, I suggest you hang up the thought. It's over, rotten to and from the core, and needs overwritten with an entirely new program. If that program can't be sketched out, as creatively as possible, and maybe even more importantly, alliances created in the same way, why are we wasting our time? My Space is a click away, and they don't seem worried about anything but showing a tit.
You're welcome to drive it. Whenever I went (in the Nexus thread) on about 'where are the backup systems, do you all have private contact already, what kind of organisation is taken beyond this board?' all I got as a reply is that "all will be fine, of course people are privately conversing".
What shall I say. In fact, there are many people who are a little frustrated with this attitude but their posts seem to become less and less. Asteram and cloud9 are the first to think of.


Quote:
Well Czymra, this was my way of checking to see if you're a real person. I've read a few of your posts and I was almost stunned to see such seeming support for the local PTB. I have it in on good authority through the grapevine that Josefine is real as well.

BTW, are you talking about copyright infringements that derive from the re-posting of other net available information? If so, that seems like one more issue that could easily be solved by personal responsibility, and enforced, not by censorship, but by politely reminding each other to give credit where credit is due. Very little of what's on the web is put there by anyone who thinks their intellectual property is not going to travel. Instead, most everyone (Reuters excluded), gets an ego boost from having their material go viral. They don't care where it gets used, but everyone wants their work linked back to the source, and I don't see why that's too much to ask.

The needed humility of the supposedly spiritually enlightened is a topic that could fill a book, and in fact I'm half thinking about it. :>)
Wait a second, I'd really like to see a list of posts that support 'the local PTB'. What are the local PTB? Moderators? Kathleen?
This sounds like an anarchy trip. Is the next system anarchy of love and happiness? I don't know. It's rather hard to grasp and I think it'd be better to not lead towards a specific concept of a system because it's likely we wouldn't recognise it from this vantage point.
If you are of such anti-authority it almost sounds like you shouldn't be too far from the nexus thread. There, no leaders exist, just 'organisers'.

The copyright infringement is more a matter of sharing torrents and eBooks, the former is probably decided soon, PirateBay will show.

Forgive me for being so cynic but it does bring up old frustrations. Regarding humility, I doubt that writing a book about it will have any use.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:56 AM   #59
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

To know another human being in their essence, you don’t really need to know anything about them — their past, their history, their story. We confuse knowing about with a deeper knowing that is non-conceptual. Knowing about and knowing are totally different modalities. One is concerned with form, the other with the formless. One operates through thought, the other through stillness.

Knowing about is helpful for practical purposes. On that level, we cannot do without it. When it is the predominant modality in relationships, however, it becomes very limiting, even destructive. Thoughts and concepts create an artificial barrier, a separation between human beings. Your interactions are then not rooted in Being, but become mind-based. Without the conceptual barriers, love is naturally present in all human interactions.


Eckhart Tolle
Source: Stillness Speaks
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:12 AM   #60
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 105
Default Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Wait a second, I'd really like to see a list of posts that support 'the local PTB'. What are the local PTB?
Moderators? Kathleen?
This sounds like an anarchy trip. Is the next system anarchy of love and happiness? I don't know. It's rather hard to grasp and I think it'd be better to not lead towards a specific concept of a system because it's likely we wouldn't recognise it from this vantage point.
:>) You're a hoot Cz...
I already told you what my trip was, but I've never thought of the "anarchy of love and happiness". I think I like it. I'm going to have to contemplate that concept.

I wasn't suggesting that you've left a trail of support for the local PTB, but I heard things long before I decided to post here. Rumors abound, people who know people talk, others who've been removed from this list spew on other forums, etc...so it's clear that there is a local PTB.

I think I've said enough on this subject for now. I don't really have a problem, but I'm irritable, and I can see how something that may seem to promote congeniality and decorum can have far reaching negative implications.
This all started with a comment about the word masking tool, and now leads to this final statement: If the local PTB is first and foremost interested in finding solutions, they'll stay out of the way and encourage the widest and wildest discourse possible. The problems we face are far deeper and more profound than any of us can grok, and most of what's being discussed is tangential at best. Right now much of our planet's evolution is tied to a few people having their non-local memories activated piece by piece, and those pieces can come from anywhere. People who think outside of the box naturally tend to be uncomfortable in a setting of rules and restrictions, and IMO it's from outside of the box that the solutions will arise. The local PTB should be working to attract those types, not drive them away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
If you are of such anti-authority it almost sounds like you shouldn't be too far from the nexus thread. There, no leaders exist, just 'organisers'.
Although that doesn't seem to be the case in reality. There is leadership and it's leading no matter what they call themselves.
I have no problem with leaders, but leaders are not necessarily authorities, and authorities rarely have the insight to lead intelligently, otherwise they wouldn't need to be lording over others, enforcing what they've invented as "the rules". We're not in the army, though an army we may be. There are very few real rules, and true leaders only need to help others understand them. The proof of that understanding will manifest and educate as it always does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Forgive me for being so cynic but it does bring up old frustrations. Regarding humility, I doubt that writing a book about it will have any use.
Well, the humility issue is only a part of it, and not the biggest one at that. I'm more interested in how deep so many are into their new age, old age, esoteric and magical studies, yet have skipped the basic lessons of integrity and impeccability. It's amazing how many metaphysical and mystical personalities, some of whom have actually acquired a great deal of far flung and valid information, still haven't learned not to mistreat their wife or cheat their business associates. We are what we do, not what we say.

Last edited by sun-toon´; 02-20-2009 at 04:16 AM.
sun-toon´ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:58 PM   #61
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
To know another human being in their essence, you don’t really need to know anything about them — their past, their history, their story. We confuse knowing about with a deeper knowing that is non-conceptual. Knowing about and knowing are totally different modalities. One is concerned with form, the other with the formless. One operates through thought, the other through stillness.

Knowing about is helpful for practical purposes. On that level, we cannot do without it. When it is the predominant modality in relationships, however, it becomes very limiting, even destructive. Thoughts and concepts create an artificial barrier, a separation between human beings. Your interactions are then not rooted in Being, but become mind-based. Without the conceptual barriers, love is naturally present in all human interactions.


Eckhart Tolle
Source: Stillness Speaks
Thanks,
that was necessary.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:03 PM   #62
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun-toon´ View Post

I think I've said enough on this subject for now. I don't really have a problem, but I'm irritable, and I can see how something that may seem to promote congeniality and decorum can have far reaching negative implications.
This all started with a comment about the word masking tool, and now leads to this final statement: If the local PTB is first and foremost interested in finding solutions, they'll stay out of the way and encourage the widest and wildest discourse possible. The problems we face are far deeper and more profound than any of us can grok, and most of what's being discussed is tangential at best. Right now much of our planet's evolution is tied to a few people having their non-local memories activated piece by piece, and those pieces can come from anywhere. People who think outside of the box naturally tend to be uncomfortable in a setting of rules and restrictions, and IMO it's from outside of the box that the solutions will arise. The local PTB should be working to attract those types, not drive them away.
Fair enough, I still don't quite understand your concept of local PTB however. Tag some terms on it so I can imagine something concrete please.

Quote:
Although that doesn't seem to be the case in reality. There is leadership and it's leading no matter what they call themselves.
I have no problem with leaders, but leaders are not necessarily authorities, and authorities rarely have the insight to lead intelligently, otherwise they wouldn't need to be lording over others, enforcing what they've invented as "the rules". We're not in the army, though an army we may be. There are very few real rules, and true leaders only need to help others understand them. The proof of that understanding will manifest and educate as it always does.
Well, it's a funny one. I too think that there will always be some that drive a project on. They may not be permanent or have force beyond their charisma and skill but they exist.

Quote:
Well, the humility issue is only a part of it, and not the biggest one at that. I'm more interested in how deep so many are into their new age, old age, esoteric and magical studies, yet have skipped the basic lessons of integrity and impeccability. It's amazing how many metaphysical and mystical personalities, some of whom have actually acquired a great deal of far flung and valid information, still haven't learned not to mistreat their wife or cheat their business associates. We are what we do, not what we say.
This just hasn't gone down with me yet. That's when I get irritable... 'spiritually advanced' people abusing their social position. Go figure.

Anyway, rock on. It's good to have you here.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:15 PM   #63
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: America
Posts: 427
Default Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
Luminary and Dayzero : I think KathyT has made a very valid point here. Using both brain hemispheres is always better than just one.
Thank you Josefine, a good analogy… I do hope we all aspire to use both hemispheres in balance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Many photos he has presented do not give reference to the sources. There is no way to verify whether they are real or not. If they are his own personal photos, he should claim ownership. If they are photos of others, he should give their source. He should have footnotes to all sources of information that are not his. There is nothing to be ashamed of if you have to reference the work of others that have come before you.
.
I wanted to comment further on how other large forums have operated. Here’s the policy from one forum many of you will be familiar with:

“12/2006, Effective immediately, AboveTopSecret.com is handling inline images differently…
Generally, the new rule is simple:
You host it: if you have made arrangements to host the image either through a hosting service, your own website, or your ATS member upload space, you can visually display the image in your post.
A news service hosts it: If the image is owned by a news service, you can display it in a post by using a news tag.
All other images included in posts will now appear as an "external image" link.

The last one means, a link to the original source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Kathy there is no place for doubt in the Heart. Your soul's heart will always tell you right.
I respectfully disagree with you here. There is room for doubt everywhere.

“True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubteth often, and changeth his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubteth not; he knoweth all things but his own ignorance.”
“Akhenaton”

“Doubt is the beginning not the end of wisdom (Proverb)”

“Doubt is part of all religion. All the religious thinkers were doubters.”
“Isaac Bashevis”

“I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education.”
“Wilson Mizner”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
You can read and download the book here as pdf file:
http://projectcamelot.net/extraordin...pane_andov.pdf
malletzky
Malletzky, thank you for this post. It has been very helpful to me. I have now read much of his book, and that is a great help to understanding who Pane Andov is. I do think there is value in his book, a value to understanding the experiences such as he has had. I look forward to some day when he might do a radio or video interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
To know another human being in their essence, you don’t really need to know anything about them — their past, their history, their story. We confuse knowing about with a deeper knowing that is non-conceptual. Knowing about and knowing are totally different modalities. One is concerned with form, the other with the formless. One operates through thought, the other through stillness.
"History is a better guide than good intentions."
Jeane Kirkpatrick, 1926-, U.S. political scientist and United States ambassador to the United Nations (1981-1985)

Last edited by KathyT; 02-27-2009 at 07:32 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:53 PM   #64
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
"History is a better guide than good intentions."
Jeane Kirkpatrick, 1926-, U.S. political scientist and United States ambassador to the United Nations (1981-1985)
What is history? Now i doubt that it is a record of what happened in the past.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:30 PM   #65
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
History is written by the "winners"......
This is what I meant...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:27 PM   #66
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

[QUOTE=KathyT;116448]

I respectfully disagree with you here. There is room for doubt everywhere.

KathyT,

I believe the soul's heart does'nt doubt ..it knows because it's wholeness and not dichotomy.
Doubt lays in the field of the mind and has it's utility there .
I happily welcome though you having a different reality than mine.
That's fine.

"The greatest meditation is a mind that lets go."

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:25 PM   #67
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: America
Posts: 427
Default Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

I'm please to announce that Mel Fabregas of the Veritas Show has announced through his forum that he will be interviewing Astral Walker on his show this month! That is good news.
If you have questions, Mel has always been open to considering listener's questions for his show.
http://www.veritasshow.com/
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:20 PM   #68
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

Thanks for sharing this Kathy that's very good news
I am sure that makes you happy !

kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:48 PM   #69
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 58
Default Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

Discernement between faith, belief and knowledge is as important as discernement between soul and spirit and mind

Last edited by solitaryman; 03-11-2009 at 07:59 PM.
solitaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
interview astralwalker

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon