Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 11-24-2009, 03:18 AM   #1
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Dr Steven Greer - The Promise Of New Energy 2009

Hi everyone, remember the Barcelona Exopolitics Conference earlier this year where Greer gave his excellent speech on Disclosure?

And also the infamous Greer vs Camelot interrogation.

Well, he also gave a 1 hour presentation on free energy that is extremely excellent and vital for all of us!

Last edited by GaiaLove; 12-12-2009 at 08:40 PM. Reason: fixed video link :)
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:13 AM   #2
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr Steven Greer - The Promise Of New Energy 2009

This is an excellent presentation, well worth listening to.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:40 AM   #3
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Lumi...

A really great video well worth the watch...I watched this a few days ago...highly reccomended...a must watch...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:16 AM   #4
NicholaQuinn
Avalon Senior Member

Dr Greer is a brilliant man. I have read all of his books and have to say 'Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge' is my favourite one.
The man has been through so much, I personally wish him all the love in the world and really hope he achieves what he set out to do all them years ago. The world needs more people like him.
NicholaQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 12:23 PM   #5
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, but could it not be the case that what is causing the most harm and delay to disclosure by far is all the people who claim they "know" that bad aliens aren't constrained by the "good" aliens (who greatly outnumber them)?

Consider how the Pickerings' source has satisfied himself for certain that the reptoid race he is communicating with has no hostile agenda. Yet it seems Kerry "knows" otherwise -- or so, it would seem, she thinks.

I wonder how many people who flatter their egos with their rigidly held belief in the disinformation that reptoids are bad news know that in reality many of the alien races currently busting their guts to help humanity, with no agenda for themselves at all, happen to be various reptoid races?
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 02:48 PM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Luminari. This is really excellent....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:01 PM   #7
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

“Creating a Council of intergalactic relations, bypassing the useless world’s governments and establishing the formal relations with extraterrestrial civilizations” (Greer), should be the best way for humanity in this situation. This is best way to make a great pressure about the disclosure. There are enough evolved groups of humans around the world that would be able for this.
Of course, The System has its own plans. Since The System is under pressure, they are trying to find a best way for them to make some kind of PARTIAL disclosure in order to be able to stay in power on this planet. But it won’t work.
What is now needed is firm organization and gathering among prominent pro-disclosure factors on the planet, using all the connections and influence to create a dominant public opinion that will scare the political leaders and structures. No vanity is allowed, nor ego-trips.

Love & Respect

Last edited by Oliver; 11-24-2009 at 05:50 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:34 PM   #8
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
Yes, but could it not be the case that what is causing the most harm and delay to disclosure by far is all the people who claim they "know" that bad aliens aren't constrained by the "good" aliens (who greatly outnumber them)?

Consider how the Pickerings' source has satisfied himself for certain that the reptoid race he is communicating with has no hostile agenda. Yet it seems Kerry "knows" otherwise -- or so, it would seem, she thinks.

I wonder how many people who flatter their egos with their rigidly held belief in the disinformation that reptoids are bad news know that in reality many of the alien races currently busting their guts to help humanity, with no agenda for themselves at all, happen to be various reptoid races?
Hi Trainee Human.

Not all Reptoids/ Reptilians are "bad". Or service to self, if you prefer that term. There are many varieties that are quite wise and compassioante.
Saying that all of them are bad would be like saying that all of a certain race of Humans are "bad".

Cheers
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:58 PM   #9
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

This is by far one of the best speeches I've heard anyone give in a real long time. Nice to see someone speaking for the good of mankind rather than their own ego. Everyone is sick to death of doom and gloom, good vs bad. Greer is one of the few who speaks of true unity and real hope for the future.

A real hero for the human race and the earth as far as I am concerned.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:18 AM   #10
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Dr Steven Greer is a person whom I think embodies fourth level consciousness. (I wrote about this on my thread) He comes across as passionate, focused articulate. This can sometimes be seen as egotistical but its not, its the confidence of spirit, of a person living and fulfilling his mission, his soul's journey. He had contact from a young age and spent many years meditating and studying before he was fully equipped to answer the call to do what he is doing. I see him as an honourable man of great integrity.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:18 PM   #11
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

http://pesn.com/2009/12/29/9501600_O...t_FE_inventor/
"
Top secret free energy scientist enters contract with Greer's Orion Project

On Christmas day, Steven Greer announced that the 'top secret' inventor they've talked about has been released early from military seclusion, and has contracted with them to bring a Tesla-related free energy technology to the world.

by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
Copyright © 2009

On Christmas day, as "a Christmas present to the world," Steven Greer, M.D., and his science advisor, Ted Loder, Ph.D., from the Orion Project, announced on the World Puja Network that the "top secret" inventor they've talked about over the past year has been released early from military seclusion, and has contracted with them to begin bringing various technologies he has developed (in some cases at taxpayer expense) to the world, beginning with a free energy technology in the tradition of Nikola Tesla.

They are hoping to have a sample prototype to begin to disclose to the public this spring. However, much research and development, beta testing and durability testing will be needed before a completed device of several kilowatt output is ready for distribution to the public. Greer said that the Orion Project signed a contract with this top secret scientist some ten days prior to the Dec. 25 announcement.

Both Doctors Greer and Loder have been involved for years in combing the world for a technology like this that could break our addiction to polluting fossil fuels and the control paradigm associated with them; providing instead a cheap, clean, reliable energy technology capable of being scaled to power everything in a distributed manner, from cars to homes and individual appliances. In this pursuit, Loder said "there have been some bad trails and bad directions at times; it's been a frustrating process at times. Now, finally, we're ready to jump."

"This scientist, by far, is the most knowledgeable and skilled -- and genius -- inventor and physicist that I've ever met; and I've met a lot of interesting people", said Greer. The inventor, who will be unnamed for security purposes, has top clearances in the U.S. military.

Loder said, "This is just what we've been searching for all these years. What he's bringing to the table is his thorough mathematical understanding of electronics and physics; [adding] modern technologies to optimize the process."

Greer reminisced about the first time he went to visit this inventor's lab about 4.5 years ago, and how he was stunned at what the inventor had, and how he wished the inventor could be part of their operation. Now, thanks to the help of a lot of people's donations and other support, the Orion Project has been able to secure a contract with this inventor.

Their purpose in making this announcement was both to bring in additional support for the project, as well as to increase the education of people to the alternatives and the hope that they bring for a better world coming. They are counting on the shield of protection provided from the community through this exposure so that this technology can make it to the world without being sequestered. They will need financial resources and moral support.

They plan to build a research laboratory to support this top secret inventor so that he can have both the tools and personnel needed to accelerate the development of the technology for public use. During this phase, they plan to bring in half a dozen scientists and engineers.

Loder said the energy technology is based on concepts and prototypes and patents first put forth more than 100 years ago by Nikola Tesla and implemented by many scientists and inventors since then to various extents.

Greer said that some of his technologies have been replicated and verified by a senior scientist in the U.S. Department of Defense who has direct access to the Secretary of Defense. "Independent replication is the sin quin non of science", said Greer.

Apparently, there's a lot more where this came from, and once that energy technology has been delivered to the public, the inventor has other technologies that the Orion Project will begin to develop and bring forward. Greer said, "We're dealing with someone who has a track record of thirty years of building these technologies; and being under contract with top secret programs; and has actually built things to the level of things dematerializing, teleporting, and space-time alteration. We're talking really advanced stuff." Greer says that in the military secret ops, such projects are referred to as WSFM which stands for "Weird Science and Freakin' Magic."

The purpose of starting with the Tesla-based technology would be prove to the world that free energy can be had from the environment 24/7/365 via a device that is affordable even in the developing world, subsidized at first from sales of the device in the developed world.

"Let's walk before we levitate – get our civilization out of the dust bin of coal, and oil and sludge and mess. As civilization stabilizes; and we put in the means to ensure that these technologies are only used for peaceful means and are not militarized or weaponized; then these more advanced concepts can come forward." – Greer

More than a year ago, the Orion Project had thought they were going to be able to move forward with this inventor, but then he was spirited away into a top secret military operation and was incommunicado. They were told that it would be at least a year and a half before he would be available again.

Greer speculates that the many people petitioning the government for his release may have been instrumental in his early release so that they could resume their business relationship with him, which was cemented on around Dec. 15.

Last January, Greer chose to compose a briefing for President Obama about various free energy technologies in general and about this inventor in particular, asking that the Orion Project be allowed to work with inventor to bring his technologies forward in a sort of "peaceful Manhattan Project". That briefing was then published on TheOrionProject.org website on Oct. 24.

Greer points out that some of the technologies developed by this top secret scientist were done at taxpayer expense, "yet you never hear the Department of Energy talking about them. It's about time these technologies got into the hands of the public who paid for them", Greer said." Note that the initial technology this scientist is working for The Orion Project was not developed at taxpayer expense.

Now the technology is being taken forward by a private organization, though apparently not necessarily with the full cooperation of the U.S. government. Greer posits that if the 100s of billions and even trillions of government spending for energy solutions were put into this technology, each person could have their own generator at home.

About a year and a half ago, the Orion Project launched a fund drive to raise $3 million for the purpose of developing and/or finding such a technology. They've not yet raised that amount, and are asking their supporters to chip in to help raise the additional several $100k they'll need to build their research facility in Charlottesville, Virginian, not far from the historic Thomas Jefferson Monticello property. "We'll have to create a whole new scientific process," said Greer.

Of the moneys raised so far, Greer said that neither he nor Loder have used any of it for themselves, but they have been doing this on a purely voluntary basis. Greer, who used to be an Emergency Room doctor recently gave up that career in order to pursue the quest for a free energy solution full time. His associate, Dr. Jan Bravo, likewise recently left her practice in California for the same objective.

In the future, "if there should be any profits from the sale of this technology, it should go toward helping impoverished people getting these technologies for free", said Greer; and he said "the inventor feels the same way."

Speaking of history-making, Greer said:

"This is one of the most significant undertakings in the history of our country, as we try to bring forward, very boldly, and decisively, the sciences and technologies that would get our country off of oil and gas and coal and nuclear power; and into clean, free energy; so that every home and business and facility in America and the world may be running on this type of energy, without any costs, once you have the device in place; and without any pollution or impact on the environment."

As the one who launched the Disclosure Project, getting 100+ top military, government and airline leaders to come forward on the record with their knowledge regarding "UFO"s and other extraterrestrial-related interactions; it is fitting that Greer would see his long-sought-after free energy technology come from a military insider who developed the technology at taxpayer expense, which has been sequestered until now, but which now is apparently going to be brought forward for civilian use.

I've added this technology to the top position of my short list of technologies I'll be drawing from next week in my presentation about the Top 10 Exotic Free Energy Technologies a the Earth Transformation conference.

As for destiny, Greer said: "The fuse is lit; this rocket is taking off."

# # #
"
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:23 AM   #12
Ixopoborn
Avalon Senior Member

This is excellent news. I have followed Steven Greer for many years. Although I recognise the controversy last year when Bill and Kerry tackled him concerning whether all ETs are positively oriented or not, his contribution towards awakening the minds of millions of souls has been enormous. I recognise his ego gets in the way at times but this is an acceptable by-product of the raw energy that comes with it.

Concerning the development, it counts as one more significant brick in the wall of achieving a breakthrough in disclosure. A very strong dam has been constructed by the parties who control current energy production. These guys will not give easily and it is dumb in the extreme not to recognise this.

We have the Steorn guys in Dublin still in business trying to persuade the world that their technology works. More and more now we are seeing groups popping up in the open all at the same time. This poses the guys interested in suppression with a perplexing problem, one which is going to lead to their undoing: how can they continue to keep a lid on the technology without compromising themselves?

Steven Greer's announcement adds significant pressure behind the dam but a collapse any time soon is nowhere near secured. We cannot afford to let up until a clear victory is secured. To me, it looks like victory is possible soon and when it comes it will be quick and deadly for the old guard.

My contribution has been to talk about disclosure matters such as this amongst my circle of contacts. If you have tried something similar you will know this is not easy work, to say the least. Most people think you are a lunatic - quite literally! In my own small way I too have sacrificed willingly to help this process.

Now, because of this announcement, I am going to renew my personal and very local campaign to make sure as many people as possible are latently aware of what is inexorably approaching - a catastrophic failure of the dam of secrecy and suppression.
Ixopoborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:33 PM   #13
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ixopoborn,

It is good news and I can feel the free energy coming to market soon. Here's another cold fusion product that we intend to use in our community for heating. Their first product will generate 300 kW of heat, to be introduced this year and it's literally "down the street" from us.
/NS

http://omael.com/!_HydroPlasmol_Tele...ol_Anglais.PDF
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:30 AM   #14
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I really hope that they can produce something to open the door at least.

Dr. Greer is doing this the correct way. An individual cannot do this alone. Big Oil has suppressed new technologies for the past century and will continue to bully the little guy. However a group with the amount of attention that the Orion project has is much harder to control. It has been slow but , who said it was going to be easy. There is so much at stake here.

I truly believe that as soon as there is a small hole in the dyke that the flood waters will soon rush in. All of those small inventors that are afraid to go to the patent office, and ex-military white hats will start to emerge from the bushes.

Best wishes to all for their hard work.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:56 AM   #15
Ixopoborn
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks NorthernSanctuary and micjer.

The link of NorthernSanctuary's post takes you to a brochure document with an outline of the Project Hydro Plasmol technology which I have now read with much interest. It looks very promising. The cold fusion scientist Martin Fleischmann is mentioned in the brochure and this prompted me to recall a live interview with him on radio 4 in the UK about 2 years after his cold fusion discovery was so publicly rejected by his peers.

In the interview, Martin Fleischmann spoke for about an hour about events preceding and following the cold fusion announcement that was made in 1989. At the time, I was fascinated to listen to anything said by a formerly highly acclaimed scientist. I had no knowledge or suspicion of organised suppression of technology or of any other suppression for that matter. It was early afternoon so I guess the numbers listening were not high.

Thanks NorthernSanctuary for re-stimulating that memory.
The more he spoke the more I listened until, at the end of the interview, the hairs on the back of my neck were standing quite upright. I was struck by his assurance that cold fusion as a concept remained of great interest to many scientists and that funded research was being continued. At one stage, there was a pause so pregnant before he cagily answered a question that I immediately realised there was a great deal about the matter which he was afraid to reveal.

That day marked the beginning of my ever growing suspicion of organised suppression of knowledge and technology was being practised at some level.
Ixopoborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:39 PM   #16
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Yes thanks for the link Northern. Very interesting.

Looking at this whole thing as we are from an enlightened position. It is so obvious that the ptw are absolutely terrified that this is all coming to light. For years they have tried to scare everyone with the "energy crisis", both in the seventies and again recently. They tried to tell us that once we run out of oil that we are heading back into the dark ages. (buy horse and buggies) It would spell disaster as we wouldn't be able to travel, use our electronics devices etc.

What a total farse. Once this paradigm changes they lose their control.

Think about how much money per month goes to these greedy sob's to pay for energy. There is the obvious heating bills and gas/diesel for our autos. But more than that. The cost of producing and transporting food is mainly energy. How much of our local taxes goes to pay fuel bills to run the municipalities? It goes on and on.

How much of our taxes goes to pay for unnecessary wars for oil? I think you get my point.

It really is no coincidence that this disclosure is coming at this point in time. With 2012 coming, I truly believe that the two are very much connected. I feel that the doom and gloom and end of world talk is not for us .... it is for the illuminated ones ..... their world is about to crumble.

Man it's nice to be on the winning side!!
Old 01-04-2010, 01:43 PM   #17
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Slightly off-topic and I appologize. However this is very interesting.

Tesla Motor company is producing "new" technology electric cars. They have not gone as far as free energy, but to me that would be the logical next step.

The design of these cars are very nice. We won't have to drive around in a box!

Put an electromagnetic generator in this and we are good to go!!!!!

http://www.teslamotors.com/models/index.php
Old 01-04-2010, 09:32 PM   #18
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Absolutely beautiful wtg dr steven greer
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
free energy, steve greer