Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-22-2008, 08:30 AM   #1
SoulSuspect

Default Anyone see Oliver Stones new movie W.

Too long, but I liked the character development between the Bush family I always saw them as souless, still do, but its interesting to see them interact in the film. Favorite part was when Bush trys to fight his dad, drunk off his ass, in fact he is drinking through most of the film. There were alot of hidden symbolism in the film as well, one pt was when bush steps on a piece of corn- whatever that means? another pt. had two moons= ?, the one I did get was the all seening eye, shown during the scene where George Bush finds God. Yes he finds God and does what God asked him, run for president. So everyone needs to blame God for George Bush! The part that gave me chills though was the scene in which Cheny discusses world domination and invading Iran for Oil, and Colin Powell the traitor that he is, finally goes along with the plan. Funny thing is the NWO will actually unite the world, but in a messed up end of times kind of way, except the world wont really end. But the dream will.

1 world currency!!! is coming!!! Psyche, no it is! but not really.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:39 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anyone see Oliver Stones new movie W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSuspect View Post
Too long, but I liked the character development between the Bush family I always saw them as souless, still do, but its interesting to see them interact in the film. Favorite part was when Bush trys to fight his dad, drunk off his ass, in fact he is drinking through most of the film. There were alot of hidden symbolism in the film as well, one pt was when bush steps on a piece of corn- whatever that means? another pt. had two moons= ?, the one I did get was the all seening eye, shown during the scene where George Bush finds God. Yes he finds God and does what God asked him, run for president. So everyone needs to blame God for George Bush! The part that gave me chills though was the scene in which Cheny discusses world domination and invading Iran for Oil, and Colin Powell the traitor that he is, finally goes along with the plan. Funny thing is the NWO will actually unite the world, but in a messed up end of times kind of way, except the world wont really end. But the dream will.

1 world currency!!! is coming!!! Psyche, no it is! but not really.
Way to spoil it for the rest of us.

Seen the previews but I think I'll wait for DVD. It doesn't seem like anything new. I recommend you read "Fortunate Son" by J.H Hatfield. Good book that exposes G.W Bush and the author died under mysterious circumstances so that's no wonder.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote