Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-25-2009, 03:27 PM   #26
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Vision of a Crystal

Susan, I tried to listen to those shows but clicking on the links just brought me back to the same page and trying to copy and paste didn't work because of the ellipses.

My own experience in working with people with highly developed psychic abilities is that they can confirm the results of your own meditations as well as giving you additional perspective. As humanity evolves I'm sure we will all experience heightened abilities in these areas.

Namaste!
Uriel Andros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 03:44 PM   #27
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Vision of a Crystal

likely best, to NOT listen to them,
you do NOT want to confuse that information
with your own path

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-04-2010 at 03:52 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 03:59 PM   #28
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

we will put those links, in a better place

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-04-2010 at 03:45 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:19 AM   #29
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

Susan, I've tried several times to access the site you gave me and have been unable to locate the readings. Maybe I'm just not supposed to read them

On the positive side though, work with these Atlantean crystals seems to be unfolding at an almost dizzying pace. Shortly after my last post I found myself being accompanied by seven more crystals from Atlantis that I had seen many years ago but never worked with. After about a day or so they proceeded to embed their energies into the seven basic chakras in my aura (the original three are in the 11th, 12th and 13th chakras). I was given a couple days to experience those when three more appeared and hooked up with the 8th, 9th and 10th chakras. So I now a complete set of 13 crystals to correspond to the 13 chakras and the 13 points of the kabala with which I have worked for many years. All this is now being complemented by a veritable cloud of crystals forming a sphere around me

At each stage I have been presented with a problem to solve, a new obstacle to ponder and find a solution for. I guess I'm doing OK so far. If everything manifests as I now think it can, we will be able to get through 2012 and the crust shift with minimal loss of life. But, as Klaatu says at the end of The Day the Earth Stood Still, there will be a price to pay.

More as things develop.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:01 AM   #30
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Uriel Andros;211695]

If everything manifests as I now think it can, we will be able to get through 2012 and the crust shift with minimal loss of life. But, as Klaatu says at the end of The Day the Earth Stood Still, there will be a price to pay.

And as David Icke including myself would say "BULLOCKS"!!!
__________________________________________________ _______
Kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight........Bruce Cockburn
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 01:53 PM   #31
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And as David Icke including myself would say "BULLOCKS"!!!
Sounds like you've been watching V for Vendetta. I love that movie!

On a more serious note, until very recently I would have agreed with you. Only in the last few weeks since I've been working with these crystals have I seen a way around cataclysm. Nothing is guaranteed yet, but it's a real possibility.

I use the signature I do because I really, really believe it.

Namaste!

Last edited by Uriel Andros; 12-29-2009 at 09:10 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:26 AM   #32
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

Over the last few days things have calmed down with the crystals that aligned with my chakras and a new set of crystals have created a crystal sphere that encompasses me completely. It calls itself "The Seed Crystal of the Planet." I guess time will tell what that means.

I've put the whole tale together on our website -- http://www.nasalam.org/crystal.htm

Namaste!
Uriel
Old 01-04-2010, 05:32 AM   #33
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Cool!

I think crystals have amazing abilities to help us along our paths, much like many other things on Earth. I have a small crystal collection, and a decent sized crystal skull that i obtained, but i cant seem to get anything out of it. I meditate with it in my hands and once a while back i had the third eye chakra point appear inside of it.

Being a crystal thread are there any suggestions for crystal work that are common knowledge?

peace and love yo.
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:01 PM   #34
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Greetings.... perhaps I should say greetings, Greetings

It would seem apparent to me that your crystal skull is willing to work with you if it was manifested something for you once. Perhaps you need to give it some special treatment to encourage it. You might try soaking it in a warm solution of sea salt. That will purify any extraneous energies that might have become attached to it and make it more receptive to your energies.

Let us know if that has any effect for you.

Namaste!
Uriel
Old 01-15-2010, 03:59 PM   #35
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

More than a year ago I was told in meditation that the temporal marker for beginning work with these crystalline energies would be a massive earthquake on the Caribbean tectonic plate. I think this quake in Haiti fulfills that marker, though I think there will be another one rather soon.

Consequently, I have begun putting increasing energy into the work I was destined to do with these crystals. It will be interesting to see how it all manifests.
Old 02-13-2010, 10:27 PM   #36
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

The most recent development with the crystal sphere is that it has begun to spin, at first very slowly but now very rapidly. It is spinning counterclockwise on the inside and clockwise on the outside. In meditation I'm told that this is happening because it is generating energy to do the work that it has been given to do.