Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 05:59 PM   #1
Puppet
Avalon Senior Member

Default A Simple Plan For Our Avalon Family (please read)

Good Day My Friends,

It has often been asked by members of this board: “When will American’s wake up?”

Well, the answer is simple: When they hear the alarm go off.

Unfortunately, most American’s & peoples have become accustomed to the typical “alarm clocks” and can sleep right through the bleating; 911 anyone?

Most people in this world, especially American’s (yes I am one), are “sleeping” very soundly. There is a certain comfort in their slumber. No worries about things they can’t control & no stress derived from knowing the truth.

We, however, know the truth (at least more of the truth than the common person); and with that knowledge of the truth we have a certain obligation to inform the ignorant of current situations.

Yes….

I too am familiar with the “look” from the slumbering masses.

You know what look I’m talking about… that look that says “You are out of your mind.”

The look hurts & is a wonderful tool by the elusive “they” that run everything.

So, how can we help to make a difference while reducing the likelihood of attracting harm to ourselves & our family’s?

My Plan

I have a plan that may very well help wake up those that slumber.

A plan that is so simplistic in it’s design that it may fly right under the radar of “they.”

Do you want to know what it is?

Do you wonder to yourself what plan could be so easy?

I believe it to be self evident that the majority of this family, and by family I am referring to us, believes the Federal Reserve to be a joke and a complete slap in the face to our forefathers who worked so hard to create this beautiful land we have in America today… Yes, I believe there is much beauty left.

We are unfairly taxed and if money is a nation’s blood then our nation is bleeding to death before our very eyes; due to unlawful organizations such as the Federal Reserve.

Let us write a paper….

Yes, a simple paper; or rather an article.

Together, let us inject our ideas and use only PROOF of what we are talking about.

We shall use citation of laws currently in place.

We shall use historical documents…

We shall use any and all PROVABLE means to begin to bring down the evil giant which is killing our beautiful nation.

Once the paper/article has been written, we deliver it to as many “small town” news papers we can (where many patriots can be found) We send it to everyone we know, and ask that they send it as well.

The main stream media may be owned by the banks… but the smaller ones are not & they are more likely to print in mass what we send to them.

Where ever we live, send a copy of it to as many towns as possible.

We coordinate our efforts….

Tell the news paper company we deliver the message to exactly what we are doing in our letter/article & what we represent: Which is a TRUE AMERICA! Not the superficial America which is here today.

Please, tell me what you all think. Tell me if you will stand with me and begin to make this dream a reality.

We CAN make a difference… YOU can make a difference.
Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:05 PM   #2
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Simple Plan For Our Avalon Family (please read)

Go for it!!!I'll take it to my local newspaper and all the small surrounding towns. It needs to be properly written and cannot offend the small town mentality that is still sleeping. I have published articles in the newspaper around here before and some of it recieved a positive reaction but I feel that if it is written well and we all participate it is worth a shot!

That is what we need... LESS TALK MORE ACTION!!!
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:05 PM   #3
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds like a good idea to me.
Zarathustra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:13 PM   #4
Puppet
Avalon Senior Member

We need to concentrate on the facts... not theories.... not random thoughts.

No talk of things that most would consider crazy

we need to make clear we intend no harmful action, but only wish to inform.

We are not trying to get out of paying taxes, etc.

We need to try and find flaws in what we say, because others will try.

Once we beleive it to be near perfect, then we publish.

lets Start posting points we would like in the article.

Some points I would like discussed:

*Where does the Federal Reserve come from?

*Who established it?

*Why is it bad?

*Why is the Gold and Silver standard better than credit?

We need to get more people involved.

if you have any friends on here tell them about this thread...

lets keep this thread alive!

Thank you all for your quick responses.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:31 PM   #5
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: A Simple Plan For Our Avalon Family (please read)

My girlfriend is the editor of 7 local newspapers on Long Island, New York.......... The question is where do we start? I truthfully believe that getting the truth out about 9-11 may be the only way. If those of us who are "awake" got firefighters and police officers on our side, on a national level, real change might just happen. Imagine the rage and anger of all those in civil service, when they found out that 9-11 was an inside job. Let me know if i could be of use, I will definitely get a well written, well planned article, printed in these papers. Great idea...........

ALSO: i agree with Puppet who says that we should focus on the FACTS. The history of the federal reserve is a great place to start. Woodrow Wilson's campaign being funded almost entirely by the Rothschild faction. His subsequent realization of the disaster he had allowed with the FED. The war of 1812, the Civil War, etc. The TRUTH shall set us free..........Live in Love/Light............

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"

Last edited by Love/Light 13; 09-17-2008 at 07:34 PM.
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:37 PM   #6
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet View Post
We need to concentrate on the facts... not theories.... not random thoughts.

No talk of things that most would consider crazy

we need to make clear we intend no harmful action, but only wish to inform.

We are not trying to get out of paying taxes, etc.

We need to try and find flaws in what we say, because others will try.

Once we beleive it to be near perfect, then we publish.

lets Start posting points we would like in the article.

Some points I would like discussed:

*Where does the Federal Reserve come from?

*Who established it?

*Why is it bad?

*Why is the Gold and Silver standard better than credit?

We need to get more people involved.

if you have any friends on here tell them about this thread...

lets keep this thread alive!

Thank you all for your quick responses.
Excellent idea and I agree that we use only facts and nothing to cause the look as you described, and if not to long winded, so to speak, we have a vast email network to use such as to editors of papers and tv and such! Also be careful not to use quotes from people deemed to be on the edge of reality or sanity, just pure facts! I kind of hate to use this but like Fox News says, " We report, you decide "
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:39 PM   #7
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
My girlfriend is the editor of 7 local newspapers on Long Island, New York.......... The question is where do we start? I truthfully believe that getting the truth out about 9-11 may be the only way. If those of us who are "awake" got firefighters and police officers on our side, on a national level, real change might just happen. Imagine the rage and anger of all those in civil service, when they found out that 9-11 was an inside job. Let me know if i could be of use, I will definitely get a well written, well planned article, printed in these papers. Great idea...........

ALSO: i agree with Puppet who says that we should focus on the FACTS. The history of the federal reserve is a great place to start. Woodrow Wilson's campaign being funded almost entirely by the Rothschild faction. His subsequent realization of the disaster he had allowed with the FED. The war of 1812, the Civil War, etc. The TRUTH shall set us free..........Live in Love/Light............

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
We cannot use stuff like 9/11 or any bad news type thing, only facts!
Old 09-17-2008, 07:42 PM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
We cannot use stuff like 9/11 or any bad news type thing, only facts!
What I mean is no conspiracy.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:44 PM   #9
Puppet
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your response Love/Light 13.

The events of 911 angered me more than any words can accuratly convey.

Trying to inform the people of 911 and it's truth I beleive will be like "beating a dead horse," so to speak.

People look at 911 now with a certain ammount of detatchment... that saddens me to say, but I beleive it to be true.

However, money is a concern of most everyone; and most will be hard pressed to feel detachment to the affairs of their pocket books.

I beleive, that once people start hearing the truth of the Federal Reserve and our economic situation, it might very well be the key that opens the door to their minds.... thus their minds will be open and more likeley to beleive the truth of 911 and the countless other truths that are hidden before their very eyes.

I am going to start an MSN Instant Messenger account that I can log into. Once I create it, I will post it here. Maybe if we can all chat in real time things can go more smooth.

The more unified and organized we become the stronger we become.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:45 PM   #10
Puppet
Avalon Senior Member

Agreed Dan the man 62
Old 09-17-2008, 07:47 PM   #11
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Puppet,

I'll volunteer for editing duty, if you want to send material my way.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:50 PM   #12
Lythocrist
Avalon Senior Member

Documentation is key. Documentation 'they' put out. Find flaws...Factual flaws, not opinionated in any way shape form or perspective.

It would be best to not use previously used subjects. As MANY of the documents used in a certain 9/11 conspiracy video were quite convincing to me. I haven't heard anything about that video in 2 years or more...

Don't forget how powerful 'they' are....

I have to say it, I can't resist. "Do not underestimate the power of the dark side."

Peace&Love
Lythocrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:51 PM   #13
arcora
Banned

If Ron Paul can get up on a dais on national television while surrounded by NWO types and speak the truth about the world without anyone listening, what makes you think an article in a newspaper would make a difference?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:52 PM   #14
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

The piece should stay focused on the Federal Reserve, fiat currency, and fractional reserve banking - as they relate to the economy and the situation Americans find themselves in right now.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:14 PM   #15
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Can we have a UK version?
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:14 PM   #16
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
The piece should stay focused on the Federal Reserve, fiat currency, and fractional reserve banking - as they relate to the economy and the situation Americans find themselves in right now.
I agree with Z. one thing at a time, then if success, try part two and so on, at the same time being very careful and factual.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:15 PM   #17
Puppet
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Agreed 100%...

Arcora,

Ron P. is a great idealist and speaker. Ron did make a difference, he rallied millions to his cause, yet he was snuffed out by the media (the media that controlls the minds of the masses) and made to look like a fool.

The majority of the time he spoke the truth. However.... PEOPLE ARE LAZY and don't want to research for themselves the truth to matters, but instead want to have the truth handed to them on a silver platter.

Well, lets present them the platter loaded down with all the truth they can eat.

Who knows, maybe if we can contact people like Ron P. and inform him of what we are starting here today, prehaps... just maybe... he will help join the effort...

Prehaps that is just a hope and dream... but then again, some of the greatest acheivements of mankind was founded on a dream and was manafested into reality.

I know you can't argue with that one, lol

Thanks for your input, you made an extremley valid point.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:19 PM   #18
Puppet
Avalon Senior Member

But, also please note: I do not want this to be the end all be all of our purpose.

I want to eventually start presenting information for Flouride in our water, etc.

Prehaps a new orginization could be formed out of this thread... Some type of Truth Seeker program. Maybe the "now theoritical" orginization could one day be a major party in the United States as well as other places around the world.

A UK version would also be wonderful.

Anything that can band humanity together would be good.

It is time the GOOD people of this world start standing up, instead of letting the bullies of the world have their way.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:21 PM   #19
Puppet
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone know how we could contact Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy? Prehaps they could give us some ideas to help kick this thing off... after all, they started this wonderful page and resource.

I know, I for one, would feel honored by any help they could lend.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:24 PM   #20
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

This is a great idea. If we can pull it off. I will do my part. I suggest posting it on the forum first. then distributing it amongst our family here. This way we can know for sure we have the original paper not a revised one.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:31 PM   #21
sloper
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: A Simple Plan For Our Avalon Family (please read)

Of course, people can't have too much information about the Fed and central banking, but it seems to me an education on the value of gold backed currency would also be helpful. Timing is everything. Perhaps this is the time when the dollar is due to drop over the coming months to .52. Why shouldn't we have a currency backed by gold? Or at least a choice. Why shouldn't we start a grass roots movement to put value back in our currency? Gold is money.

This is the one situation the Fed would object to more than any other, since they could not manipulate. The Fed taking over AIG is fascism, but backing our currency is a move toward freedom.
sloper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:44 PM   #22
Puppet
Avalon Senior Member

I agree in totality with what everyone has said so far..

I for one feel wonderful about what we have already discussed in such a short ammount of time.

I agree with posting here first our OFFICIAL version of the paper/article so we can all make copies.

From those copies we can give them out to News Paper orginizations...

prehaps a quick visit to kinkos or another place where you can make hundreds of copies for cheap would work too. because then we could make postings at food stores, gas stations, etc.

Hand them out to people.

Get the word out.

I am going to make an e-mail address and an MSN or YAHOO instant messenger account.

In the actuall MSN and YAHOO which ever one I choose. I will start giving out the password for the e-mail account.

Any information we gather on the Fed can be e-mailed into that account and we can each take turns and read.... in the Subject line please put what your e-mail will be about and we can go from there.

Again the more organized we are the better.

lets try and not flood this thread with infor regarding the Fed, but let the flooding come in through the e-mail, which you will all get the password for.

I'll post once I have this completed, may be tomorrow or the next day...

in the mean time, does anyone know where we can go to chat? Not sure if Yahoo or MSN offers a chat option.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:15 PM   #23
chris

"In the absence of the gold standard there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value without gold. This is the shabby secret of the welfare statists' tirades against gold. Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the hidden confiscation of wealth. Gold stands in the way of this insidious process that stands as a protector of property rights." - Alan Greenspan - 1966

"The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the Americans freedom and before I leave office I must inform the Citizen of his plight." - PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY (10 days before he was assassinated)

But first, we have to understand how money, currencies, inflation and intrest works to be able to draw a finance/monetary plan for "taxpayers".
Intresting source: http://www.europe2020.org/spip.php?a...0&lang=en#nb23
More: http://www.courtfool.info/en_Cost_ab...the_dollar.htm
Source of quotes: http://www.babylontoday.com/index.htm#faux_dough

Hope this helps.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:10 PM   #24
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Lets really do it then! Start posting correctly cited facts on this page and then someone needs to step up and organize the facts into a well researched document that could be presented to a variety of people and classes. We should start doing this tomorrow!!!

It has to start somewhere...

It has to start sometime..

What better place than here?

What better time than NOW!!!

-Rage Against the Machine
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:39 PM   #25
Puppet
Avalon Senior Member

OK...
Got some updates for you fine people.

E-mail address: projectnewhope2008@yahoo.com

MY Yahoo IM : thepuppetsstrings

E-Mail Notes: Please use this e-mail only for the purposes of submitting information on the Federal Reserve for now... In the Subject line please put what your e-mail is about....

Once you have logged into Yahoo Instant Messenger I will give you the password for the e-mail so you can read. The whole reason for that is so we will not clutter up this thread, and so we can share ideas only, not cluttered information. Again, just trying to stay a little more organized.

Hope to hear from any of you soon.