Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-01-2010, 07:49 AM   #76
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

Dear HAveBlue
Quote:
He is a way more enlightened being than many here.
There are those that do and those that do not. Which one are you?
how about speak for yourself?

noone on this thread is slagging anyone off..if you wanna go public, you ought to be open to public scrutiny, it's never a one way thing...same applies to mr wilcock..not a great idea to form personalities cults, i think..

best wishes
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:57 AM   #77
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Have,
thank you very much for your constructive contribution. Sorry for having insulted your Guru-mentality.
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:52 PM   #78
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

Thought I was bad for loving a 43 year old woman... that kind of takes it to a whole other level
I need help here, because this happened more than a million times:
Whenever i was able to perthink one of these chicks to join me and we went off to hone into David’s time-space coordinates, they gave me the same thought: ”Oh no dude, wrong timeline!” and ZAPP! and they were back into the Multiverse.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:00 AM   #79
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: David Wilcock - The open letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post
I need help here, because this happened more than a million times:
Whenever i was able to perthink one of these chicks to join me and we went off to hone into David’s time-space coordinates, they gave me the same thought: ”Oh no dude, wrong timeline!” and ZAPP! and they were back into the Multiverse.

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:32 AM   #80
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

Thought I was bad for loving a 43 year old woman... that kind of takes it to a whole other level

43 yr old women are HOT!!
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:06 AM   #81
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbusymom View Post
I have a problem with your disqualification of his findings on the basis that he doesn't possess a little slip of paper in a specific course of study...

there are a lot of people who have a whole lot more research and life experience in other areas than what their "job title" says they can do

... so much for allowing for outside-the-box thinking and putting the puzzle pieces together
Look at the name you're quoting. It's obviously a troll name meant to get you riled up.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:04 AM   #82
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Look at the name you're quoting. It's obviously a troll name meant to get you riled up.
(edited - sorry about the rant- i guess i am tired)

... and the decoy statement does not invalidate my point *in fact it proves it*- which was that people gain expertise in other areas of life than just the work (job) environment... and that you don't need a diploma or a college degree to KNOW what you KNOW ( have lived out in experience)...

now that i have re-read the thing- as suggested by Anchor in the following posts...

HJ... what is so wrong with one expert critiquing another expert? Isn't that what we are here for?

Last edited by xbusymom; 02-02-2010 at 06:07 AM.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:29 AM   #83
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
boy-howdy, has this thread gotten way off track!! (me-thinks you are the troll deliberately stirring up hornets' nests??) wow- talk about paranoia!

you know nothing about anyone else on this board... the "name" XBUSYMOM... is just what it says... (not that I have to provide you with an explanation-mr. know-it-all) ... after 25 years of tending to 3 disabled children *and I am not really finished yet*... life is calming down where I can be EX-busy with the MOM stuff and get on with some things I want to do.

I have nothing to hide, just to busy to finish out the profile on this board.

Laura Dean
(or do you need more evidence? do you want my phone number, address, and pics of my teeth, too?)

and your decoy statement does not invalidate my point - which was that people gain expertise in other areas of life than just the work (job) environment... and that you don't need a diploma or a college degree to KNOW what you KNOW ( have lived out in experience)...

Woah there - that is not what HJ is saying at all - if anyone should be upset it would be trainedobserver who he has accused of trolling you and not you trolling anyone!

Read it again

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:52 AM   #84
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Dont be accusing people of trolling please. If you have a problem with any posts - please use the report button.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:37 AM   #85
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami View Post
A lady from Northern Norway, sent this message

EVERYBODY IS LYING ABOUT THE NORWAY SPIRAL

First: Thanks to all of you for a stunning work...I'm amazed by the effort, time and persistence some of you have done here..!

I've been watching this thread for days - and also the recent pictures from Nasa...there IS something there, and they're trying to hide occasionally. Our lady friend is referring to a thread by 2cents here at GLP about the spheres around the Sun

What I also wanted to add in these "weired times" is this:

People all over the world are SO wrong about where this picture of The Norway Spiral was taken:

[link to www.universetoday.com]

This is NOT from Tromsø - where the Eiscat is located! WISEUP what this friend is saying is so important and if Wilcox and co won't listen, it means they are feeding us ********, the guy is pot on, it doesn't get light there until nearly lunch time

It’s from an island called SKJERVØY. Jan Petter Jørgensen took it, and it show’s where he works, Lerøy Aurora – located at Fiskenes. [link to www.nordlys.no]

The direction of the spiral is east,north-east – towards Kvænangen.

Map: [link to www.kvasir.no]

I have the information from a local newspaper - but that article was only printed in paper, not on web. [link to www.framtidinord.no]

They interviewed Jan P. Jørgensen, and he explained how he came to take that picture on his way to work that morning. I've lived there myself, so I know the surroundings...

This link is to another newspaper where he tells the direction (east), but everybody seems to automatically believe it's Tromsø: [link to www.vg.no]

The sun doesn't get over the horizon for 2 months from 21. Nov until 21. Jan...and we definitely didn't have any sunrise at 7.45 in the morning 9. DEC...

We get a slight appearance of daylight around 11-12 mid day...depending on the date of month.

I've tried to make both Wilcock and Amini understand this, both they don't seem to correct anything....

Well - the future is exciting anyway, and whatever is meant to be will be...

Greetings and take care...

http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2010/01/p...carefully.html
This is a great point that I've been waiting for someone to address. The following is from a comment from a reader right in the comments section of David's ebook.

Quote:
There are some flaws in the section about the Norway Spiral, the long exposure shot (with the gates in front and jagged peaks in the background) is NOT taken in Tromsø, but in Skjervoy, some distance north of Tromso. And that means that the blue "ray" is not coming from anywhere remotely close to EISCAT.

[Moderator: We are aware of this. David has not had time to create an update to this effect. It does not change the fact that a variety of technologies exist that could create this spiral, but it clearly was not a missile.]
So David is aware of it but he's going to have to adjust that entire section where he goes into specifics about the location of the event proving that it couldn't have been launched from the White Sea etc. He is apparently in no hurry and it makes the whole ebook seem sloppy in my opinion.

One thing no one seems to address either is the face in the building of the daytime youtube video of the tetrahedron ufo. I mean, look at it. There's a friggin guy superimposed over that skyscraper. The daytime video is definitely fake. In fact it's so fake that it's ridiculous for it to even be in the ebook. He never says the daytime video is legit, but he doesn't point out the obvious that there is a man superimposed over one of the buildings.

Does that invalidate the nighttime UFO video? Not necessarily, but still, addressing something so obvious would be nice if you're going to go to the trouble of including it at all.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:54 AM   #86
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, this thread was seriously off track. That’s partially my fault. So, its good to be back.

Quote:
so… Are you saying that the newest movie “District 9” and the older movie “Alien Nation” have valid clues as to what the real agenda is?
Hi tooth-fairy. No, I do not think there is anything in these films related to the real agenda.
The scripts are obviously written by Humans without any background relating to Aliens. So they use the Alien appeal to get more audience. You can substitute Alien for boat people from Myanmar and the story would not change.
Let me try on that low ALIEN NATION level: The Reptilians are getting high on KOH. So the Human government would highly tax Draino, with exemptions for Humans. I would star by busting a Draino- black-market gang and would help with the impounded Potassium-hydroxide to unblock a poor community’s sewer…
Spare me that
D9: You can substitute Alien for boat people from Myanmar and the story would not change. Its about South Africa’s discrimination and exploitation.

In both films the Aliens are in a predicament and had to rely on Humans. Also the governments are hospitable. In these two aspects the films are real fiction.

No half-sane Alien society would willingly expose themselves in that way to the influence of Human society. They will not accept to be downgraded by getting sucked into this mainstream nightmare of greed, power and violence.
My guess is, that they would set up a completely isolated enclave, which would operate independent of any input from Human society. Protected by high tech gadgets they might invite certain people for education/exchange in ethics, history, arts etc. (Me first!) They might NOT be willing to educate in science and religion.
That would be a good start.

Last edited by bashi; 02-03-2010 at 09:53 AM.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:15 AM   #87
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Where is the "frigging guy"?
Old 02-02-2010, 01:15 PM   #88
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Where is the "frigging guy"?
Look at the wide building in the upper right of the video. It was pointed out by someone in the comments of the original video on youtube. If that's not a face on that building I'd like to know what it is.

Last edited by Seafury; 02-02-2010 at 01:18 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:56 AM   #89
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

I think its a trick of the mind. I didnt see it until i "knew" where and what to look for.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:19 PM   #90
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

I just stumbled upon this:
Daniel Solis claims that HAARP has deleted all its records for the Haiti earthquake date.
He asks to check by yourself by simply entering the quake date into HAARPs own data search engine.
Then he is ranting about it being proof that the public is been misled about the HAARP connection to the Norway spiral.
He concluded his article with: “ This is how the public is being constantly misled on everything.”

Solis is correct: If you enter the date he has suggested, then HAARP will refer to an old database which is not any more accessible. The only problem is:
The date he is suggesting is the 11th January 2001, and not 2010 !
The data for 2010 is of course not deleted.

This is how a conjecture gets amplified .

link http://thepowerhour.com/news4/haarp_deleted_records.htm

Last edited by bashi; 02-09-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:41 AM   #91
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I just stumbled upon this:
Daniel Solis claims that HAARP has deleted all its records for the Haiti earthquake date.
He asks to check by yourself by simply entering the quake date into HAARPs own data search engine.
Then he is ranting about it being proof that the public is been misled about the HAARP connection to the Norway spiral.
He concluded his article with: “ This is how the public is being constantly misled on everything.”

Solis is correct: If you enter the date he has suggested, then HAARP will refer to an old database which is not any more accessible. The only problem is:
The date he is suggesting is the 11th January 2001, and not 2010 !
The data for 2010 is of course not deleted.

This is how a conjecture gets amplified .

link http://thepowerhour.com/news4/haarp_deleted_records.htm

Haha, hilarious. I wonder if he'll correct his mistakes after they're pointed out?
Old 03-08-2010, 09:50 PM   #92
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

I notified them more than 2 weeks ago, and the article is still up.
That`s the internet...
Old 03-08-2010, 09:57 PM   #93
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default 43 !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot View Post
43 yr old women are HOT!!

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-09-2010 at 11:46 PM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:29 AM   #94
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

The article is still up, more than 2 months of disinfo. Well done...

Anne: Thanks for editing.