Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 02-22-2010, 10:50 PM   #1
JoshERTW
Avalon Senior Member

Default Fluoride - An Endangered Element?

Here is a story from personal experience that I would like to share. Perhaps its nothing but I think I may have stumbled upon something here:

I was at the hospital today with my wife and daughter for her final check up before we could take her home. The doctor went through the list of things we should do, on that list (to my pleasant surprise) was to give her vitamin D drops for her immune system, something I do for myself. Also on that list (to my chagrin) was to give her fluoride drops. This is something I'm against, but I didn't give it away. I let him know that we have fluoride in the water in my town, so we don't need drops.

Again, a pleasant surprise, it turns out there isn't Fluoride in the water in my town anymore, or many other smaller towns. This is because there is apparently (according to this doctor) a FLUORIDE SHORTAGE!

Many reading this are likely suspicious of the role fluoride has played in our lives, and of some of its effects which have been reported, usually in alternative health or news circles like this one, which are predominantly negative, and contradictory to what we are led to believe (i.e. that its 'good for you').

I asked my father (also an MD) when we got home about this, and he backed up my stance that fluoride and babies shouldn't really be mixed, that this is "not really done" anymore.

Anyhow, the reason for my post, is to see if anyone else has read or heard about this shortage. The noteworthy point, is that he says many municipalities which previously dosed their water with fluoride are no longer doing this, perhaps because cost is becoming prohibitive if the element is so "rare" now. I had heard nothing about this until today, from the horses mouth (so to speak) and I generally consider myself someone with their "ear to the ground."

If this is true, it may be contributing to the number of people who are "waking up" right now, as fluoride is (in 'popular' consiracy theory, as they will undoubtedly start to call it as such things become more and more obvious to the public) one of the tools used to keep us from thinking too much.

Cheers,

Josh
JoshERTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:02 AM   #2
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fluoride - An Endangered Element?

Fluoride can and will do two things to you that are bad news and play into the hands of the controllers.

1. It can be a catalyst for the formation of calcium deposits in the pineal gland. This spiritually detaches people to some degree.

2. It can and will damage the production of testosterone which is critical to the health of a man or a woman. Moreover, it can kill the sex drive of the man which is an excellent population control strategy.

I grew up in a town where they put copious quantities of Fluoride in the water. I am 32 and my testosterone levels tested out in a blood test to be 1/3rd what they should be for my age. Luckily now I am on bio-identical hormone replacement and finally feel healthy and strong again. I highly suggest anyone who grew up drinking the stuff go get their blood tested to see if they need hormone supplementation.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:51 AM   #3
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

im doing what I can to stay away from it, and dont trust western doctors much. sorry im not buying it. Im told my water is high in a natural form of fluoride. I do what I can to stay away from it. I know where it comes from. I know you caant dump it in the earth or water. why is it ok in our food water and anti depressants. coffee tea and more. I hear china was considering lacing there water with lithium. seem they have noticed the suicide rate went down in an area where lithium is found in the water. saw it on cnn. its on youtube. where does it stop? and why not vitamins in the water. why one of the most toxic substances on the planet. good old fashion water for me thanks.

Biological Effect of Fluorides
www.all-natural.com
Regarding fluoridation the EPA should act immediately to protect the public - on the evidence of cancer, bone fractures, arthritis, mutagenicity and other effects.
http://www.all-natural.com/fleffect.html

Fluoride & the Atomic Bomb Program « Pak Alert Press
pakalert.wordpress.com
tags: A-Bomb, America, Atomic bomb, cavities, Chris Bryson, drinking water, fluoridated, Fluoride, Joel Griffiths, public water supplies, United States, USA, World War II
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/0...-bomb-program/

Last edited by dagon; 02-23-2010 at 03:55 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:32 AM   #4
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Chemical Dumbing Down of America
Im eating it up. I se truth in this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLYrS...wQEssvWDscs4MU

Last edited by dagon; 02-23-2010 at 04:36 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:25 PM   #5
conkroach
Avalon Senior Member

The old Soviet Union added fluoride to the water to make the population apathetic. 'Nuff said!

Fluoride is toxic. My kid's dentist tried to get us to give them fluoride tablets. After me trying tactfully to tell him no, I had to get irate. Finally pizzed him off and found a new dentist. Fools, suggesting kid's be given poison!

The EPA has FINALLY concluded it should not be added to water. Let's see how long it takes that decision to flow down to the operators of the water systems.
conkroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:50 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Fluoride IS in the drinking water where I live but I rarely if ever use that water. If they're adding fluroride to bottled water, where the hell am I supposed to get water free of it?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:27 PM   #7
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Fluoride IS in the drinking water where I live but I rarely if ever use that water. If they're adding fluroride to bottled water, where the hell am I supposed to get water free of it?
Read the info on my thread which is stickyed...
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7340
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:34 PM   #8
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

I think Flouride is only toxic at high level concentrations, I'd have to check though to get the exact figure and compare with the typical water bottle in the house.

How much is Too Much?

Edit -- found some info here: http://www.fluoridedebate.com/question21.html
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:26 PM   #9
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
All distilled water is free of fluroide -- that is unless they add it in after distilling

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:53 PM   #10
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
How much is Too Much?
[/url]
any amount in my mind... a posion is a posion in my book...

http://www.fluoridealert.org/

Check out the health implications... there is enough evidence for me... I distill all my water, have done for almost 2 years and re-energise it with a vortex jug... I add a little sea salt but eat a lot of fruit and vegetables for bio-available minerals...

Since a top Harley street cancer doctor told me to remove it from my late dad diet/toothpaste our whole family have been filtering or distilling since then...

I think this is the place they are targeting with the fake fluoride is good for you global campaign....

FLUORIDE & the PINEAL GLAND (Click for more detail)
In the 1990s, it was discovered that the pineal gland is a major site of fluoride accumulation within the body - with higher concentrations of fluoride than either teeth or bone.

Subsequent animal studies indicate that the accumulation of fluoride in the pineal gland can reduce the gland's synthesis of melatonin, a hormone that helps regulate the onset of puberty. Fluoride-treated animals were found to have reduced levels of circulating melatonin and an earlier onset of puberty than untreated animals. The scientist who conducted the research concluded:

"The safety of the use of fluorides ultimately rests on the assumption that the developing enamel organ is most sensitive to the toxic effects of fluoride. The results from this study suggest that the pinealocytes may be as susceptible to fluoride as the developing enamel organ" (Luke 1997).

The fact that fluoride's impact on the pineal gland was never studied, or even considered, before the 1990s, highlights a major gap in knowledge underpinning current policies on fluoride and health.

According to the US National Research Council, "any agent that affects pineal function could affect human health in a variety of ways, including effects on sexual maturation, calcium metabolism, parathyroid function, postmenopausal osteoporosis, cancer, and psychiatric disease.”

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 02-25-2010 at 08:56 PM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:06 PM   #11
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
any amount in my mind... a posion is a posion in my book...
What I would like to understand is, and I don't live in U.S or anywhere near so obviously this is a global issue of bottling water with flouride included, but why don't they completely remove it from all products? whats been the "official" excuse till now?

It does seem to me that indeed there's an effort to reduce the global population through various means and this being one of them, I'm skeptical of many other claims but this seems to be self evident quite frankly.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:34 PM   #12
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Pure water filters do the trick
Old 02-25-2010, 09:35 PM   #13
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I think Flouride is only toxic at high level concentrations, I'd have to check though to get the exact figure and compare with the typical water bottle in the house.

How much is Too Much?

Edit -- found some info here: http://www.fluoridedebate.com/question21.html
Think long term cumulative exposure. Drink it for a week, no problem. Drink it for a few years, problem.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:39 AM   #14
JoshERTW
Avalon Senior Member

Canadian Dental Professional against Fluoride use:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=167577

I work in the field of water resources (less in the treatment side these days, more in storm water management) and I'm tempted to contact some folks I know at the treatment plant to see if they are in fact still putting stuff in the water. I'm want to send the above video to them if so, but I'm also concerned that it might be a potentially suicidal career move ya know?

The line between the right thing and the 'right' thing is blurrier and blurrier these days.
JoshERTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:59 PM   #15
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

You know what kind of gas they use when they tent a home for termites and other insects?

Fluoride Gas