Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Asia > INDIA

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 03:14 PM   #26
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: From India

Hi narain. We can't teach one who is not listening. Seek for the truth, learn and get yourself ready for the ascension.

I have been going through William Henry's and Jordan Maxwell's materials about light beings and 2012. They had lot of information that I was not aware of. I would strongly recommend them for all.
storm4ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:34 AM   #27
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, I'm Dutch and my wife Swiss, we are living in India (Auroville) since 20 years. Although my first visit, when you would hardly see a car on the streets, dates more than 35 years ago. When I first visited I felt like coming home, although I can't be too enthusiastic about the country at this moment.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:04 AM   #28
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avyaktam View Post
Hi, I'm Dutch and my wife Swiss, we are living in India (Auroville) since 20 years. Although my first visit, when you would hardly see a car on the streets, dates more than 35 years ago. When I first visited I felt like coming home, although I can't be too enthusiastic about the country at this moment.
Hi, and Welcome. I'm really happy to hear from you. I have been to Auroville, once in 2007 and once this year, and I have dreamed of spending my future in a place like Auroville.

I can feel what your words mean. the present moment may not look great as there has been a lot of changes in the air for the past few decades. The last 10 years had a lot of eye opening events, though it has been so only for a few in a country with one sixth of world's popultion. But I always wish that my words to be wrong. I wish that many people who are awake may not have revealed themselves yet. I can see that the fundamentals that made value to the people of this country have started falling.
storm4ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:21 PM   #29
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends visit my thread: Radiant zones and community building...Where are we up to ?

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=15480

loving kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
communities, crew, india