Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 10-31-2008, 02:33 AM   #76
3Dprisoner
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Texas

Just got back from a action packed visit with a Austin resident who is a member of this sight. Me, him, and my wife had a blast. We ate great food, drank lot's of beer, and talked all night long. We visited a couple of excellent book stores, one of which is called Brave New Books, where we engaged a few people in some very stimulating conversations as well as bought a couple of good books to boot.

It is wonderful to actually talk to people in the flesh and really learn about other people's emotions and thoughts on these issues in the first person, rather than a impersonal email message.

That's one member in our network and our invitation is open for more. Just PM us and set up a time. We have car and will travel. This is really fun and stimulating folks. I encourage you all get off your butts and start socializing again!

3Dprisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:39 AM   #77
STAYFOCUSED~
Avalon Senior Member

Is that you Rodney??? This is Johnny from Houston... Sorry I haven't called you since my brother (from Dallas) & I talked to you about 3 weeks ago. Still would love to meet you and your wife.
STAYFOCUSED~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:50 AM   #78
3Dprisoner
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAYFOCUSED~ View Post
Is that you Rodney??? This is Johnny from Houston... Sorry I haven't called you since my brother (from Dallas) & I talked to you about 3 weeks ago. Still would love to meet you and your wife.

Yep, it's me. Let's rock and roll John!

Come on people, let's get together rather than sitting apart as the powers that be would have of us do.

Last edited by 3Dprisoner; 10-31-2008 at 05:38 AM.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:22 PM   #79
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

yes we did have a great time. was great to get out and visit some bookstores i hadn't been to yet. rodney and his wife are wonderful people.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:35 PM   #80
Astraeos
Avalon Senior Member

Howdy. I finally made it. West Texas (Midland/Odessa) area, here.
Astraeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 02:02 PM   #81
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Texas

It took me a while to get here too, but I'm here. Let's keep connected and help each other prepare for whatever is coming our way.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:26 PM   #82
janelle12
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Rodney, I am in Austin and I'd like to get together (both our families) and talk! My husband is not quite awake but I'm working on it. Not sure the best way to proceed with a meeting of our two families with that in mind. We have two young (but adorable and well behaved for the most part) kids and it would be fun to meet up. Send me a pm.

In the subject of actually gathering collectively together in communities, in the Handbook for the New Paradigm series, it actually warns against doing this, as the groups would be more easily identified and warns against using technology for detailed communications. It says to be vague and meet with discretion and speak with discretion. so within those bounds, I am up for more detailed communications....
janelle12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:01 AM   #83
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

I've been registered for awhile. Never knew a/b Texas groups.

I reside in Victoria, Texas...2 hours from Houston, Corpus and S. Antonio...I live in the crossroads area. I noticed people have put their profession down, although I'm not sure why. I guess you could say for this type of subject matter, I'm pretty young to be involved in this compared to you folks, I'm still in my early college years. Yet, I've read about so many alternative subjects by now.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:41 AM   #84
3Dprisoner
Avalon Senior Member

Well it looks like these forums have been opened up again (actually they never were really down lol) so I'm just putting a post here to let other southeast Texans know that we are still willing to meet you.

We live in the Houston, San Antonio, and Austin area.

If you'd like to have lunch with us then we know of plenty of cool places to have lunch. Me, I love steak and pizza and my wife loves fish.

So, give us a hollar if you should see this message and are interested. I'll try and check back here at least once a week to see if there's still interest in Ground Crew hook ups and the sharing of knowledge that we've all picked up along the way.

You can private message me as well if you'd like.

Hope to hear from some of you all.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:51 AM   #85
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

Sure! I am willing to meet people from this area. I dont really have the chance to talk about this subject matter to a group, so I might be shy at first - I'm really interested to know more about others journeys. Also, I probably will come with family and I'll be doing my own thing, so you'll have to guide me around whatever town it is, lol.

Any one of those places sound fine, really looking forward to meeting you all.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:57 PM   #86
KaoSyN
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings all, this is my first post on the forum, but I am no stranger to Camelot and its subject matter Ive just been going deeper into the rabbit hole as of the last year or so. Ive always had an interest in UFOs and the paranormal. My breakthrough moments would have to have been after reading Randolph Winters' book The Pleiadian Mission which is based off the work on Billy Meiers which changed my outlook on spirituality. Then after watching films like Zeitgiest, Loose Change, and Endgame I started becoming more aware of what was really going on behind the scenes and all the dots are starting to connect.

Now back to the point, Im in South Austin, and would love to meet other people with similar mindsets or just an open mind. Im not sure how much I can offer to a ground crew other than basic computer/mechanical knowledge, a helping hand, and positive vibes. I believe this is a great cause we are trying to accomplish and wish to help in any way possible! I see a yahoo group has been made which I will join soon, but has anybody thought of possibly creating myspace or facebook groups as another way to network. If enough people are on those mediums Id be willing to help start it up myself.

On a other note: Mr Chris Parson, I see you said you make computer music? If so maybe we should collaborate, Ive been into making mainly electronic music on the computer for a while now. One of my biggest goals is to help plant the seeds of awakening through the messages within the music.

Stay focused all!
KaoSyN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:24 PM   #87
celticstar
Avalon Senior Member

I am in Austin. I have been following Project Camelot for awhile now, but only joined the forum last April I believe.
I also just joined the yahoo group started by Shelle, which seemed like a good idea. Unfortunately I see there has not been much activity on that group in a year or so.
Guess I will find out why eventually. lol
I am still in a somewhat restricted personal space, but will be looking to putting in a garden come Spring. Also want to get a faraday cage built (and am wondering about making one whole room or closet a faraday cage) as well as taking baby steps to get off grid.
I am interested in designing a system that uses deep cell batteries and solar, wind and human power to keep it charged up. Of course if we get the big CME or EMP to that. lol
I also have an interest in getting some orgone products and have sent an e-mail buzzing off to Marcus in San Antonio. Until I have the space to make my own he is close and seems to have it together.

I am not so much for the fear issues now. I have had at least 10 years of that and am now ready to make my life what I want it to be. You can only take so much conspiracy/fear input before you finally shake it off, stand up and shout Enough! I'm getting on with my life!

I am very much ready to do what Alex Collier suggests-picture what a holographic power structure looks like. Picture what I want the world to be and picture how I want my life to be. AND I will as I said be taking my first baby steps in that direction. When I hit the tipping point it'll be Katy bar the door!

I am happy to be here and happy to be in Texas! And it is my fervent hope that we can help each other out in every way and on every level.

Love and Light, Miriam

Last edited by celticstar; 01-05-2010 at 02:15 PM.
celticstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:27 PM   #88
celticstar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoSyN View Post
Greetings all, this is my first post on the forum, but I am no stranger to Camelot and its subject matter Ive just been going deeper into the rabbit hole as of the last year or so. Ive always had an interest in UFOs and the paranormal. My breakthrough moments would have to have been after reading Randolph Winters' book The Pleiadian Mission which is based off the work on Billy Meiers which changed my outlook on spirituality. Then after watching films like Zeitgiest, Loose Change, and Endgame I started becoming more aware of what was really going on behind the scenes and all the dots are starting to connect.

Now back to the point, Im in South Austin, and would love to meet other people with similar mindsets or just an open mind. Im not sure how much I can offer to a ground crew other than basic computer/mechanical knowledge, a helping hand, and positive vibes. I believe this is a great cause we are trying to accomplish and wish to help in any way possible! I see a yahoo group has been made which I will join soon, but has anybody thought of possibly creating myspace or facebook groups as another way to network. If enough people are on those mediums Id be willing to help start it up myself.

On a other note: Mr Chris Parson, I see you said you make computer music? If so maybe we should collaborate, Ive been into making mainly electronic music on the computer for a while now. One of my biggest goals is to help plant the seeds of awakening through the messages within the music.

Stay focused all!
I think a facebook page is a great idea! What a way to put it out there for the world to see.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:12 AM   #89
maxweljames
Avalon Senior Member

Savannah, GA here, but were looking for the next big move. And the big TX is on the short list. More specifically we're researching Temple, TX. I have read on here that there are a lot of folks from the Austin area. Can anyone comment on Temple and the surrounding areas?
maxweljames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:39 PM   #90
celticstar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxweljames View Post
Savannah, GA here, but were looking for the next big move. And the big TX is on the short list. More specifically we're researching Temple, TX. I have read on here that there are a lot of folks from the Austin area. Can anyone comment on Temple and the surrounding areas?
Sorry I cannot offer any info on Temple. I've never been there.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:46 PM   #91
celticstar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoSyN View Post
<snipped. . .>

<snipped. . .>
Any takers on a facebook or myspace page? Already a member of facebook, I am willing to help if you want to start one, think it is a great idea. I joined the yahoo page, but see it is not active or should I say very active.

I am in Oak Hill. I see you are in South Austin.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:54 PM   #92
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

East Texas pineywoods here (spitting distance from the NASA Columbia Baloon Facility) where the shuttle rained down...
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:00 PM   #93
celticstar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyrap View Post
East Texas pineywoods here (spitting distance from the NASA Columbia Baloon Facility) where the shuttle rained down...
Hi.
How are things there. We have sun for a bit after a bunch of much needed rain.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:30 AM   #94
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

After a soggy week, we finally got a mostly sunny day and mild temps. Don't know how Seattle folks handle all that grey overcast stuff...
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 04:41 AM   #95
celticstar
Avalon Senior Member

Think they use a lot of full spectrum light bulbs. :lol:
We are taking advantage of the short sun time to start repair work on the house and start cleaning out garage.
Is anyone on the forum in the pineywoods and surrounding area getting together to meet and exchange info?
Old 02-09-2010, 04:15 AM   #96
humanres
Avalon Senior Member

Just got signed up and confirmed today. I am in Central Texas southwest of Abilene.
humanres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:20 PM   #97
Margarita
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Margarita; 03-14-2010 at 03:05 AM.
Margarita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:50 PM   #98
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

I live in Austin if anyone wants to talk and hook up
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:32 PM   #99
3Dprisoner
Avalon Senior Member

I've tried to private message you for a hookup but your private messages appear to be turned off Shadowstalker.

Anyone else from the Houston/Austin/San Antonio area looking to meet and share notes?
Old 03-27-2010, 06:02 AM   #100
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

I will be in Houston April 4th, hopefully.