Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-10-2008, 03:54 AM   #1
prem
Avalon Senior Member

Default October 14, 2008, Galactic Federation of Light First Contact Announcement - A FAKE

Why do people spread such a false news. Are they all completely out of their minds? There are people around the world who are constantly watching the skies. No one cannot come out of the blues. No spaceships are going to visit or no aliens are going to show up. Don't waste your time posting fake news regarding the October 14.

If you are asking me for evidence, please question yourself before replying this post.
Stop worrying about hoax calls. You blindly believe in something is going to come and show in the skies? And somewhere i saw it sizes around 2000 miles, but can be seen only in Alabama. Are you peoples completely out of this world? The size is so huge you can see from most of the place around the world. Its completely non-logic to think a thing like this.

You say that the Government is conducting experiments and do you think they will allow for and exhibition show like this?
What is the problem now for an exhibition like that? Its all hoax news. Find the source and question them instead of questioning this post. I have some logical portion of my brain working. If yours is also working then think. Else shut it down and go and sleep. Else go to Alabama using your valuable time. Remember, time cannot be earned again.

Think. Think like a human. Think
prem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:13 AM   #2
storm4ce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: October 14, 2008, Galactic Federation of Light First Contact Announcement - A FAK

I do believe that there will not be any ETs showing up. For me there is no point in the revealation to the mass now. They are already guiding many on this planet. I find no meaning in this kind of contact. So definitely no to this mothership circling the cities of earth.
storm4ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:56 AM   #3
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: October 14, 2008, Galactic Federation of Light First Contact Announcement - A FAK

YouTube ...

New Aliens UFOs Motherships!!! 14th Oct. Proof Evidence!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOG8xoQtYt4

==============
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:39 AM   #4
lightwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: October 14, 2008, Galactic Federation of Light First Contact Announcement - A FAK

From my perspective:

All Truth's are True..and you get to choose what is true for you.

And wouldn't it be just kind of a lot more interesting to have this experience then what we are dealing with on the planet? It doesn't matter to me if it happens or not in the physical universe...the anticipation is 99% of the excitement.

I think about it a lot.

lightwalker
lightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:59 AM   #5
JPS

I think it is comforting for people to believe that things such as this are going to happen. I have read various posts concerning a great new peace that will be ushered in the world and that our extra-dimensional brothers are going to rescue us from the impending turmoil. This line of thinking (however irrational it may be) is much more comforting than the very possible reality that we are just food (both energetic and physical), slave labor, and "spare parts" for a negative group of entities planning to create a master race and rule the few of us that actually survive in the 4th density - doesn't sound like a great peace to me unless you are the negative entities! This line of thinking also makes people feel it will all just work out and effectively halts their progress of gaining knowledge that they are here for in the first place.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:25 PM   #6
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free-UFO-Videos View Post
YouTube ...

New Aliens UFOs Motherships!!! 14th Oct. Proof Evidence!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOG8xoQtYt4

==============
Yes I am sure the aliens would chose youtube to communicate with the human race... Internet is a fascinating realm of creative possibilites to explore and have fun with, so is the human mind.
yettyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:48 PM   #7
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prem View Post
Why do people spread such a false news. Are they all completely out of their minds? There are people around the world who are constantly watching the skies. No one cannot come out of the blues. No spaceships are going to visit or no aliens are going to show up. Don't waste your time posting fake news regarding the October 14.

If you are asking me for evidence, please question yourself before replying this post.
Stop worrying about hoax calls. You blindly believe in something is going to come and show in the skies? And somewhere i saw it sizes around 2000 miles, but can be seen only in Alabama. Are you peoples completely out of this world? The size is so huge you can see from most of the place around the world. Its completely non-logic to think a thing like this.

You say that the Government is conducting experiments and do you think they will allow for and exhibition show like this?
What is the problem now for an exhibition like that? Its all hoax news. Find the source and question them instead of questioning this post. I have some logical portion of my brain working. If yours is also working then think. Else shut it down and go and sleep. Else go to Alabama using your valuable time. Remember, time cannot be earned again.

Well honestly, we will not know for sure until 14th, as a human that not has lost his mind I would say it's nothing strange at all IF they would or will show up, I am more a bit dubious about the point in time chosen though. Like it's ridiculous to think that we would be the only living beings in the universe, but sure if you are living in a box with mirror walls that trick you to think you are something else then you really are... If that's "think like a human" then I prefare to think like a lunatic.

This one is pretty good by the way, at least it seem like the aliens have a great taste for music
Old 09-10-2008, 12:49 PM   #8
viking
Avalon Senior Member

In answer to Prems post....

Well I think you need to do your research..Knowone is spreading false news as such. These messages are from Channelers all over the world and alot of people are praying that this happens. We have been brainwashed for far too long and have been hoodwinked into this way of life by the evils of this planet for there greed and power. Perhaps the time has come for all to reveal our true origins and why we are here. Any information I get regarding this date I will post.

Hoax calls... why do you think they are hoax?? As to the size of the Craft...Hey off course you cannot comphrehend...it is beyond most peoples imagination..but thats only because your thoughts are limited as you have been shoehorned into this way of thinking..again by the evils of this world..just because you cannot imagine this it does not mean it cannot exist or will not happen.

Well if this really does happen I dont think the Governmnet will have much say or do!!! The Technology (Mr ET) they have is not on the same level as us. Imagine what we have achieved in the past 50 years. Well now imagine what they have achieved in a million!! We are children within the Cosmic Family and although we have been suppressed with all sorts of Technology we are still in our infancy. You need to think more out of the box. Your logical brain takes its path and works out what it understands and the rest it chucks out because you cannot expain it. Its the way your mind is set. Rest assured we are all changing and there is a hugh shift in conciousness and very soon our minds will open up.

We all seek the TRUTH

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:38 PM   #9
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post

Well I think you need to do your research..Knowone is spreading false news as such. These messages are from Channelers all over the world and alot of people are praying that this happens. We have been brainwashed for far too long and have been hoodwinked into this way of life by the evils of this planet for there greed and power. Perhaps the time has come for all to reveal our true origins and why we are here. Any information I get regarding this date I will post.

Hoax calls... why do you think they are hoax?? As to the size of the Craft...Hey off course you cannot comphrehend...it is beyond most peoples imagination..but thats only because your thoughts are limited as you have been shoehorned into this way of thinking..again by the evils of this world..just because you cannot imagine this it does not mean it cannot exist or will not happen.

Well if this really does happen I dont think the Governmnet will have much say or do!!! The Technology (Mr ET) they have is not on the same level as us. Imagine what we have achieved in the past 50 years. Well now imagine what they have achieved in a million!! We are children within the Cosmic Family and although we have been suppressed with all sorts of Technology we are still in our infancy. You need to think more out of the box. Your logical brain takes its path and works out what it understands and the rest it chucks out because you cannot expain it. Its the way your mind is set. Rest assured we are all changing and there is a hugh shift in conciousness and very soon our minds will open up.

We all seek the TRUTH

viking
awesome post, my friend!

you hit the nail on the head in recommending to "think outside the box". We've been trapped inside the box for wayyyyyyyy too long. The view outside the box is one of peace and love, without fear and hatred.

Life rocks when you live outside the box!
maya12-21-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:43 PM   #10
Uncle Fester
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prem View Post

I'm just curious. Why is it so important that everyone think like you? Why is it so important for you to be right about this?

Why is your way of thinking the right way of thinking?

Do you have more brain power and common sense than others, or just a very large ego?

After Oct 14 are you going to gloat that you are better than others?

What is your point? You bring absolutely no evidence to support your claim except for the way you think.
Uncle Fester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:53 PM   #11
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

The October 14th Galactic Federation rumor is less harmful than being manipulated by the main stream media, who tells us which puppet we should elect for president.

In a world of negativity, the rumor gives people hope for a new beginning. I hope it happens but if doesn't, there's no harm. That'd be like criticizing children for believing in the Easter Bunny or Santa.
maya12-21-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:20 PM   #12
Altered Species
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I very respectfully disagree agree with you. Channeling is very dangerous and shouldn't even be practiced, maybe only by a selected few. When you say channelers all over the world, that strikes me as false right away. Like I said, there is maybe only a handful of channelers if that, that know what they're communicating with. When you channel you have no idea of what you are communicating with. It could be good and it could be bad, usually a combination of both. Trying to discern real information from this procees is practically if not totally impossible.

I have had my experiences dealing with the so called spirits and I can honestly tell you no human has a way of dealing with it or making sense of it unless you are very experienced, live a certain lifestyle and more importantly of a certian type. Even if you are all of the above you will recieve mixed messages. When you channel into the spirit world there is no filtering process of what you channel. Once you open yourself up to this you get the good and the bad.
Altered Species is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:25 PM   #13
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

I agree, this stuff reeks of nonsense. I'm sorry but it's just people trying to get attention. Galactic Federation of Light? Sounds like something Hubbard would have made up.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:37 PM   #14
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered Species View Post
I very respectfully disagree agree with you. Channeling is very dangerous and shouldn't even be practiced, maybe only by a selected few. When you say channelers all over the world, that strikes me as false right away. Like I said, there is maybe only a handful of channelers if that, that know what they're communicating with. When you channel you have no idea of what you are communicating with. It could be good and it could be bad, usually a combination of both. Trying to discern real information from this procees is practically if not totally impossible.

I have had my experiences dealing with the so called spirits and I can honestly tell you no human has a way of dealing with it or making sense of it unless you are very experienced, live a certain lifestyle and more importantly of a certian type. Even if you are all of the above you will recieve mixed messages. When you channel into the spirit world there is no filtering process of what you channel. Once you open yourself up to this you get the good and the bad.
Not sure what you are getting at!!! As long as you are channeling with the right beings then what is wrong with that... Not sure there is another way of recieving information from other Beings is there??

viking
Old 09-10-2008, 02:45 PM   #15
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Well I think it is interesting and possible, may or may not happen.
I am just going to take that day to send positive love vibrations out to the universe. I am not in a position to judge people myself, or to believe or not to believe. I am not a channeler but have received a message of a similar sort from very human looking Star People.
I was told disclosure is very soon, to be prepared to feel sane again.
I wasn't told when, just that it was soon. This was quite a few months ago.
So I do think its possible, but I will use that day to meditate and have my own experience.
If it doesn't happen, at least I will have had my own personal connection and time out to ponder peaceful loving contact.

PEACE! ~Jenn

P.S. I try to avoid thinking human to much these days, I know I am more then that and I like to explore and experiment!
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:51 PM   #16
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Not sure what you are getting at!!! As long as you are channeling with the right beings then what is wrong with that... Not sure there is another way of recieving information from other Beings is there??

viking
Well how do you know it's the "right" beings and that they are the ones they say they are? As AS pointed out channeling is no child's play no matter if its celestial beings or from "the other side". If you make some research back in time, at least 20 years you will find that most medium or "channelers" got quite silent and/or "disappears" from public after some time, why? Try this, run your MC on jet fuel and you will see what happens after a while, you will simply blow the pipes.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:26 PM   #17
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yettyn View Post
Well how do you know it's the "right" beings and that they are the ones they say they are? As AS pointed out channeling is no child's play no matter if its celestial beings or from "the other side". If you make some research back in time, at least 20 years you will find that most medium or "channelers" got quite silent and/or "disappears" from public after some time, why? Try this, run your MC on jet fuel and you will see what happens after a while, you will simply blow the pipes.
Agreed. There is no way of knowing who or what the right beings are. How do you discern?

And when all the so called channeled info comes to nothing (eg October 14th) will those prophets accept their lack of credibility and disappear in embarrassment?

I hope so.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:32 PM   #18
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yettyn View Post

Well perhaps you need to trust your instincts... And my instincts tell me we have been lied to long enough and that there is more to life than what is currently being presented. So any type of information thats leads to disclosure I will embrace with positive energy.

What has jet fuel got to do with this anyway!?

viking
Old 09-10-2008, 03:41 PM   #19
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Agreed. There is no way of knowing who or what the right beings are. How do you discern?

And when all the so called channeled info comes to nothing (eg October 14th) will those prophets accept their lack of credibility and disappear in embarrassment?

I hope so.
What do you mean by right beings?? Do you think that thay have some other motive? if these messages are for real??

Lets get one thing straight ok ..... If these messages are of somewhat evil intent what are they possibly planning??? If they wanted to do us harm they would have blown us up along time ago!!! Simple as that ....

viking
Old 09-10-2008, 11:16 PM   #20
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I think it's a coincidence that on oct. 14th there's a full moon,lasting for 3 days and has a diameter of over 2,000 miles!!Think abite it folks!I hope something benevolent and awe inspiring occurs but ockham's razor?
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:45 PM   #21
shepherd

Default Let's stay open-minded

We are all creating the reality around us with our thoughts. I for one have been keeping this date in my mind and will continue to do so.

Regardless of whether we "perceive" a ship on the 14th or not I think it's a symbol of something grander.. an awakening of some kind. Maybe those of us who desire this enough will manifest it. =)
Old 09-10-2008, 11:47 PM   #22
Vandalis

I first head of this not long back. i dint really knwo what it was all about but i felt inside that it wasn't the truth.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:51 PM   #23
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What do you mean by right beings?? Do you think that thay have some other motive? if these messages are for real??

Lets get one thing straight ok ..... If these messages are of somewhat evil intent what are they possibly planning??? If they wanted to do us harm they would have blown us up along time ago!!! Simple as that ....

viking

Respectfully, I dont think you are giving enough thought to the magnitude of what you are talking about/dealing with here. When you say "...they would have blown us up along time ago", we can assume these being dont operate in a 3 dimensional world since they have to be channeled, so I don't follow the logic in bomb aspect of it all. It would also seem that they would be more interested, and have more to gain, in attacking the parts of us that do exist in their dimension, i.e. mind, soul, spirit. Keeping our emotions at bay would be enough of a reason to provide disinformation through channeling, because we are at our best and most creative when we have passion coupled with action. The most dangerous prison is not one you can see and put your hands on, its the one in which you think you are free.
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:56 PM   #24
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Man, this thread is rich. I've not laughed this hard in a long time. Thanks all.
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:12 AM   #25
OceanWinds

Who knows exactly how the extra terrestras will show up? And what they will do? Who is to decide what is credible and what isnt?

All opinion is vanity... I see some people trying to push each others buttons, and others who are letting their buttons be pushed. I personally like to have fun... chill out and ride the wave.

And instead of argueing about whether the aliens show up... which is useless. Lets talk about what we could do if they actually do show up. And what it might be like...

If they show up, I hope they let me take a saucer for a spin around the cosmos...