Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 11:40 PM   #176
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharodon View Post
THEWATCHER, how could one get hold of some bio material of these engineered beings, even if as little as a few 100 cells?
Please excuse delay in responding, will do so ASAP

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Old 10-16-2008, 11:42 PM   #177
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
Dearest The Watcher/Barry:
many people send private emails
-underneath the surface of project avalon
(that are applicable to comments/i have made previously on The Watcher Thread - or, other threads
or, The eXchanger's Thread
(which was once, under st. clair's section)
and, it got lost -- lucky, i had a copy of it,
and, i have re-posted it)
it is very difficult to follow every thread...
so, my dear friend "The Watcher/Barry"
do you mind, if i answer them, "out in the open" on "the eXchangers thread"? i would kind of like a place, where all my stuff is together, that way, i can reference it, add to it, edit it, instead of having to pop onto 1000 different threads--it might be easier that way
(if there is something, you wish to slip to your thread,
from my thread, or vice versa, it would be easy to just add a link
love, susan
the eXchanger
(i have about 250 emails/asking similiar questions-
or, what to do, re; healing/invoking your "missing capstone/higher self/or essence", escaping dark lord/dark masters from the 24th/25th/26th dimensions, renegades,
spiritual interference, hybrids, angelic hybrids, stones to use, techniques to use, etc.,)
Thats fine Susan yes

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Old 10-16-2008, 11:48 PM   #178
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
My pleasure, hope i've helped a little

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Thank you so much! You have helped heaps!!!

Much gratitude.

All the Best

Ara
Old 10-17-2008, 12:24 AM   #179
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Barry I came across this statement you made about The Gatherer and I have a couple of questions:

Quote:
Do you remember describing a very tall sinister looking entity in a blackrobe in one of your post it was the one about the missing children.

Yes that particular entity is known as a 'Gatherer', its sole mission is to literally go out and gather human specimens and return with them to that particular faction of Greys. It is a biological entity programmed for Gathering.
Was the Being a manufactured PLF or an actual Biological Entity which had been (re-) programmed into the service of the Greys?

There are reports of thousands of children who have gone missing each year. They just seem to vanish into 'thin air'. Like little Madelaine McCain.

Sadly the answer to where they disappeared too may lay with The Gatherer.

Does The Gatherer receive it's 'list' of whom to retrieve via the same computer system the implantees etc are connected into?

Does The Gatherer utilize 'portals' or 'doorways' into and out of the vicinity of the children in order to retrieve them covertly?

By the way, one of my previous questions wasn't written clearly, which I apologise for. I was wondering if humans or hybrids can link with the PLFs.

All the Best,

Ara
Old 10-17-2008, 02:01 AM   #180
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Barry from your replies about ARV not being able to send information to others in the past I had a branch off thought. What if "stargate" and "ARV" were used together?

Could a mental ERB (mental time bridge) be opened between the two ---past=present--- and through that connection the past could be viewed and also information could be sent?

Much the same process as true mental telepathy but in this instance instead of connecting across space and energy levels one connects through time also. (interdimensionally)

Maybe the OP Intelligences are doing that? If their mental abilities are as advanced as reported then this seems feasible. Your thoughts?

Barry, what is the difference between the Nazi's programme to create a Super Race of Humans and the ongoing race, presently in production worldwide, to create Super Humans?

Makes me wonder who put the idea to the Nazis about creating super-humans in the first place.

Were the Nazi's given information that humans needed to be 'upgraded' if they were to survive?

Or were they influenced down this path with the promise of their breed of Super Humans (ubers) being the Controlling force over others?

Since the Nazi's seemed hell-bent on pushing the human form to it's extremes, physically and mentally was this the beginning of the race to create "perfected super humans"?

Are there Nazi's still running their own "Super Human Breeding programme? (maybe I should ask if there are People with Nazi mindsets, not just ask if there are "Nazi's". so my question doesn't imply Germans only)

I've heard they are underground in Antarctica, do you know if this is true?

All the Best
Ara
Old 10-17-2008, 08:30 PM   #181
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Howdy,
Thanks for your information I hope my questions are not redundent info.
Questions are fine, sometimes i'm hard pressed timewise and answers are brief, excuse me for that

1. Chemtrails, what are they?
like many whom have researched chems i see it as a weapon being used on the population

2. Other whistleblowers you allign with and those you dont.
I believe in some disbelieve in others

3. Has the human species been in a prolonged timeless war with malevelont entities?
quite possibly and not just off planet i would assume

4. Evidence of this war in our own solar system with the craters and irregular planet movements?
that i cannot say

5. Alex Collier any thoughts?
interesting character

6. Know any ways to defend yourself from a reptillian/malevelont being?
no more than anyone else no

7. Billy Meir any thoughts? Talmud of Emmanuel?
concensus seems story fabricated and photo evidence hoaxed

8. Know of any underground bases in Arcata, California?
main U/G facility in California, with topside is China Lakes, check also San Diego

9. Free Will council, anything come to mind?
nope sorry

10. Know of any information where I could learn more about this ancient war? Orion Wars?
Same thing i would do, search

11. Do any type of special diet to keep yourself healthy?
I'm unhealthy so does not apply sorry

12. Any types of materals you try to avoid?
Microwave towers

13. Any ambassador type greetings to use when meeting other sentient beings?
I have no idea but guess 'hows it going dude' might be effective

Thanks for your time, best wishes to you.

Eric
Sorry if i appear erratic or flippant, some questions simply are beyond me, regards

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Old 10-17-2008, 08:40 PM   #182
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharodon View Post
THEWATCHER, how could one get hold of some bio material of these engineered beings, even if as little as a few 100 cells?
that would be nigh on impossible to get with the security measures in place within facilities dealing with genetics

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Old 10-17-2008, 08:47 PM   #183
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Barry I came across this statement you made about The Gatherer and I have a couple of questions:

Was the Being a manufactured PLF or an actual Biological Entity which had been (re-) programmed into the service of the Greys?
the gatherer is a programmed being, bio entity, used by that faction of greys

There are reports of thousands of children who have gone missing each year. They just seem to vanish into 'thin air'. Like little Madelaine McCain.

Sadly the answer to where they disappeared too may lay with The Gatherer.

as you are aware sadly there are very many esrthly reasons why such numbers of children go missing each year, these account for most of the numbers, perhaps others are taken this way, its impossible to say with certainty

Does The Gatherer receive it's 'list' of whom to retrieve via the same computer system the implantees etc are connected into?
maybe, its logical but that cannot be answered by me i'm afraid

Does The Gatherer utilize 'portals' or 'doorways' into and out of the vicinity of the children in order to retrieve them covertly?
beyond my knowledge i'm afraid

By the way, one of my previous questions wasn't written clearly, which I apologise for. I was wondering if humans or hybrids can link with the PLFs.
the programming for PLFs is very basic and very narrow so i do not think this would be achievable no

All the Best,

Ara
hope thats been of use, regards

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Old 10-17-2008, 08:52 PM   #184
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you so much! You have helped heaps!!!

Much gratitude.

All the Best

Ara
I try, sometimes i fail, i'm not infallable LOL and never proclaim to know everything

Warmest regards

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Old 10-17-2008, 09:04 PM   #185
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

I like the "whats up dude" ambassodor meeting the best anyway, lol. Keeps things fun and on my level.
Thanks for the reality check.

Thought I reciprocate and answer my own questions:

I like project Deep Shield theory right now. Fix the ozone or else sort of thing.

The watcher, Casbolt, Collier, Meir, Dr. Deagle, dig Alan Watt and the literature of the Eugenicists.

3. Has the human species been in a prolonged timeless war with malevelont entities?
Yes!
4. Evidence of this war in our own solar system with the craters and irregular planet movements?
Its there in front of our own 2 eyes.

interesting character

Genuine for now?

Alot of activity there, thats for sure. Where the Mad River meets the ocean is the spot!

I assume we have more power then we know.

10. Know of any information where I could learn more about this ancient war? Orion Wars?

Im sick too, I try to keep away from fluoride, sugar, modified food and pharmaceuticals.

Microwave towers

"Sorry if i appear erratic or flippant, some questions simply are beyond me, regards"
Not at all bro. I try and leave room for that type of flow. Im missing my crystal ball in this life and sometimes I cant even relate.

This has got to be one of the wierdest places in the universe dont you think?

Peace!!

Last edited by Magamud; 10-17-2008 at 09:32 PM.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:28 PM   #186
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Barry from your replies about ARV not being able to send information to others in the past I had a branch off thought. What if "stargate" and "ARV" were used together?
There are limitations with what i can safely mention on an open forum such as this, i cannot openly state all i have been involved in or what working areas i have been attached to without compromising myself or colleagues. This is why certain questions cannot be answered fully. Yes that has been achieved

Could a mental ERB (mental time bridge) be opened between the two ---past=present--- and through that connection the past could be viewed and also information could be sent?
past can be viwed is all i can say here

Much the same process as true mental telepathy but in this instance instead of connecting across space and energy levels one connects through time also. (interdimensionally)
again, getting into areas i feel i should avoid here at this early stage

Maybe the OP Intelligences are doing that? If their mental abilities are as advanced as reported then this seems feasible. Your thoughts?
very likely

Barry, what is the difference between the Nazi's programme to create a Super Race of Humans and the ongoing race, presently in production worldwide, to create Super Humans?
most current programs have their beginnings from Germany and the scientists accrued after WW2 in Paperclip

Makes me wonder who put the idea to the Nazis about creating super-humans in the first place.

Were the Nazi's given information that humans needed to be 'upgraded' if they were to survive?
the Nazi's were as many suspect tapping into occult and therefore possibly other areas of knowledge. Many suspect that they were in contact with off planet intelligences at that time, not proven of course but very feasible

Or were they influenced down this path with the promise of their breed of Super Humans (ubers) being the Controlling force over others?
Thats possible but again within areas i cannot easily discuss

Since the Nazi's seemed hell-bent on pushing the human form to it's extremes, physically and mentally was this the beginning of the race to create "perfected super humans"?
current programs began there yes

Are there Nazi's still running their own "Super Human Breeding programme? (maybe I should ask if there are People with Nazi mindsets, not just ask if there are "Nazi's". so my question doesn't imply Germans only)
a good theory but one not easy to prove as current programs are run mainly by certain countries but know of others that could well be into this too

I've heard they are underground in Antarctica, do you know if this is true?
personally i would say no, but thats my opinion only

All the Best
Ara

Hope its useful

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Old 10-17-2008, 09:32 PM   #187
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I like the "whats up dude" ambassodor meeting the best anyway, lol. Keeps things fun and on my level.
Thanks for the reality check.

Thought I reciprocate and answer my own questions:

I like project Deep Shield theory right now. Fix the ozone or else sort of thing.

The watcher, Casbolt, Collier, Meir, Dr. Deagle, dig Alan Watt and the literature of the Eugenicists.

Yes!
Its there in front of our own 2 eyes.

interesting character

Genuine for now?

Alot of activity there, thats for sure. Where the Mad River meets the ocean is the spot!

I assume we have more power then we know.

Im sick too, I try to keep away from fluoride, sugar, modified food.

Microwave towers

"Sorry if i appear erratic or flippant, some questions simply are beyond me, regards"
Not at all bro. I try and leave room for that type of flow. Im missing my crystal ball in this life and sometimes I cant even relate.

This has got to be one of the wierdest places in the universe dont you think?

Peace!!
its very interesting and refreshing here, many intelligent people, i like it here and am trying to feel relaxed enough to open up more with time

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Old 10-17-2008, 09:50 PM   #188
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Dude,

1. What is ARV?
2. What is ERB?
3. What capacity of time travel is known?
4. Thoughts on what the future is like 200 years from now if the power structure remains the same?

Thanks
Old 10-17-2008, 11:02 PM   #189
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Dude,

1. What is ARV?
2. What is ERB?
3. What capacity of time travel is known?
4. Thoughts on what the future is like 200 years from now if the power structure remains the same?

Thanks
Advanced Remote Viewing, taught this at facility, they tend to use the more psychic staff to enhance further. Initially trained with drug enhancement, coupled to computers. Once more prolific without aids the ARVer will be trained further in this till reaching a point where they are used for specific tasking, Military and Intel targetting, remote influencing of targets etc etc.
ERB sorry i pass on this, another member mentioned that earlier. In ARV mode it has been possible to travel to timeframes without restraint. 200 years from now? I could not hazard a guess as so many changeable parameters available.

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Old 10-17-2008, 11:27 PM   #190
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Is time travel and manipulating time a big problem?
Old 10-17-2008, 11:48 PM   #191
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is time travel and manipulating time a big problem?
I do not understand the actual mechanics of it, beyond my technical understanding I'm afraid, but yes there can be problems and dangers associated with this

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 10-18-2008 at 12:24 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 12:09 AM   #192
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

These videos show Mccain freudian slipping.

1. "My fellow prisoner"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYFm5...eature=related

2. JFK assasination was an "intervention" (peruvial grab the nose)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBAsHTSbkXs

Are these guys negotiating for us against the Galactic Empire and think there doing us a big favor?

Thanks
Old 10-18-2008, 12:26 AM   #193
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
These videos show Mccain freudian slipping.

1. "My fellow prisoner"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYFm5...eature=related

2. JFK assasination was an "intervention" (peruvial grab the nose)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBAsHTSbkXs

Are these guys negotiating for us against the Galactic Empire and think there doing us a big favor?

Thanks
Its that question, would you buy a used car from him? LOL LOL

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Old 10-18-2008, 02:15 AM   #194
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What is ERB?
Sorry that was my mistake, I should have written Einstein-Rosen Bridge
commonly referred to as a wormhole-tunnel-conduit, take your pick.

My question referred to Beings who are able to open a mental wormhole-conduit and pass 'data packets' through this conduit to another Mind.

The OP Intelligences seem to be so mentally advanced I would think this ability would be child's play to them.

I'm not referring to implants which accomplish the same task.

I've heard there are Beings who have an implant/crystal chip which is implanted during the early stages of their gestation. The 'chip' integrates and interfaces with the CNS of the Being as it grows. The two are intricately entwined and any attempt to remove the chip results in certain death, pulling the plug. Somehow this info is connected to all this, maybe the PLFs are grown around this 'chip'?

Barry I understand completely why you can only give cursory answers to my questions regarding ARV and Stargate etc.

I appreciate what you can share.

All the Best
Ara
Old 10-18-2008, 02:32 AM   #195
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

What are PLF's?

What is it that you understand why Barry can only make cursory answers?

Thanks
Old 10-18-2008, 12:59 PM   #196
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What are PLF's?

What is it that you understand why Barry can only make cursory answers?

Thanks
PLFs are the programmed life forms, the drone greys manufactured at these facilities. Certain areas and topics cannot be fully detailed as of this time in an open forum. It would require me to give too much personal data which could compromise myself and those i work with. Without the full background any such data given here would appear meaningless and further questioning would result in confusion here.

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Old 10-18-2008, 03:52 PM   #197
LadyGolfer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry, thank you for the information you are providing. A few more questions for you if I may?

Could an abduction occur with 2 people in the same bed and one person being completely oblivious to what is happening to the other?

Do you have any information regarding a bright ball of light appearing after contact and an attempted but failed abduction?

Are individuals tracked their entire lives?

Could a child that ignored telepathic communication experience increased anger or impatience from the source of the attempted communication?

And btw, how to get a previous quote from someone into that box lol?

Again thank you
Old 10-18-2008, 05:16 PM   #198
Swamisalami
Banned

Quote:

I've heard there are Beings who have an implant/crystal chip which is implanted during the early stages of their gestation. The 'chip' integrates and interfaces with the CNS of the Being as it grows. The two are intricately entwined and any attempt to remove the chip results in certain death, pulling the plug. Somehow this info is connected to all this, maybe the PLFs are grown around this 'chip'?
And CNS?

Central nerval system?

Thanks to ARA fit them questions
Many thanks to Mr. Barry - The Watcher - King for all the answers
Old 10-18-2008, 07:31 PM   #199
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGolfer View Post
Hi Barry, thank you for the information you are providing. A few more questions for you if I may?
of course, be my guest

Could an abduction occur with 2 people in the same bed and one person being completely oblivious to what is happening to the other?
Very much so, there are hundreds of such accounts. The non abducted person is somehow zoned out and is not aware of the situation next to them.

Do you have any information regarding a bright ball of light appearing after contact and an attempted but failed abduction?
I know of a few failed abduction attempts, each had different parameters as to why it failed. None come to mind re beight ball of light though

Are individuals tracked their entire lives?
Usually yes, and often thru generations too

Could a child that ignored telepathic communication experience increased anger or impatience from the source of the attempted communication?
I have never come across such but cannot for certain rule that possibility out

And btw, how to get a previous quote from someone into that box lol?
copy and paste?

Again thank you
My pleasure

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Old 10-18-2008, 07:32 PM   #200
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamisalami View Post
And CNS?

Central nerval system?