Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 04-27-2009, 02:08 PM   #26
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Personal feelings of the future...

But first let someone do us a favor and infect Buckingham Palace with the new flu virus. We can tell people that it is reincarnated Prince Philip.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:16 AM   #27
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Relayer, I love the new thread. I've read every post and it's wonderful to see the diversity of information for all of us to disseminate within our own hearts and minds.

Wish you guys were there for Pane Andov's talk on 2012.

My take on 2012 - I am moving away from the obvious negations that exist in our society via the media. I'm aware of their actions but instead I'm becoming the change that I would like to see in my life and around me. It all starts with the individual.

Currently forms of energy is speeding up everything, particularly the awakening of our consciousness. This element will become more intense as we near the 21th Dec 2012 period. The earth being conscious had once considered us the bacteria that lived in harmony, just like bacteria lives inside and on the surface of our skin (natural micro flora). Unfortunately we've become the virus. What happens when one has a virus or some type of infection, we aim to eliminate it as it causes discomfort. Well the earth will decide and we need to decide for ourselves whether we will change for the sake of the consciousness of our home. If not then earth will want to get rid of this virus in it's own way so that it will ascend into the next dimension with all of us or some of us.

A friend from Queensland wrote to me yesterday the following,
"Him and I do not see the spiritual growth in other people as much as you do, we do however know from the most recent meditations that LOVE and HEALING are coming generously from the divine realm at all times. Which in turn allows for greater insights and levels of consciouness."

In the words of Pane Andov his download has caused him for many years to lead a direction that many are now beginning to understand....The download he's recieved from a higher source is "Much pain but still Time".

FACTS and the TRUTH are not the same in my view. I'd rather follow the truth which lies within our hearts. Our consciousness is waking up, and people are beginning to question all that they see. The facts are no longer resonating the way they did in the past as they often were delivered in a subliminal fashion via our limited vision with our eyes and then processed with the thing we call brain. In other words facts are derived by inputing external information into your head. Whereas the truth already lies within you without having to recieve it via your eyes. The truth is and internal pulse resonating with all expressions of LOVE.

From my heart to yours.
Robski
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:38 AM   #28
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

Like many others I feel like I'm just waiting around for a big bang of sorts.
The hardest thing right now is seeing the world as it is while carrying the knowledge of how good it could and should be.

The general feeling I have for humanity is that we will survive and eventually move forward.
The specifics of all we may have to endure are almost null and void to me now. My overpowering thoughts these days are 'lets just get this over and done with!' We've all seen enough deception and agony to last 100 lifetimes, I just want it finished with.
Really, how long does it take us to grow up and play nice?
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:24 AM   #29
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Like many others I feel like I'm just waiting around for a big bang of sorts.
The hardest thing right now is seeing the world as it is while carrying the knowledge of how good it could and should be.

The general feeling I have for humanity is that we will survive and eventually move forward.
The specifics of all we may have to endure are almost null and void to me now. My overpowering thoughts these days are 'lets just get this over and done with!' We've all seen enough deception and agony to last 100 lifetimes, I just want it finished with.
Really, how long does it take us to grow up and play nice?
ar PLAY NICE NOW THATS A GOOD MANTRA MY FRIEND,
NO MATTER WHAT PILL YER TAKE THE TRUTH WILL OUT
OF THAT IM SURE ...!!!!
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:54 AM   #30
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting thread Johnno!
With most topics they start wide and through elimination begin to focus. However the 2012 topic is spreading wider with more and more variations. It is my belief that this is deliberate, creating confusion.

I wonder did other people in different times go through similar situations immersed in their own existence.

I agree with the need to know what might happen, some sort of idea so appropriate preparations can be made. Unfortunately I don't think that will happen there are simply to many variations. So where to look? I accept situations like when.

World governments agree to build a seed vault in record time without disagreement and immediate finance and yet can not agree to stop the staving of children

Spend Billions of dollars on space investigation and infrared observatories.

The planet is undergoing rapid changes.

It is obvious that times are a changing. As to what might happen is still up in the air for me. So I will be making preparations that I feel are appropriate regardless of what others may think. Like getting out of suburbia becoming more self sufficient detaching from the matrix and getting in touch with mother nature again. Even without the threatening changes I feel this is the right thing for me to do.

As for predicting what may happen in Dec 2012( or Oct 2011 as they now believe the Mayan calendar suggests) I will be participating in an Astral Travel tuition and go have have a look for myself.

In conclusion, even if we are given the real answers I believe they will be swamped by so much disinformation that I will always be left guessing.

The only answer for me is to keep searching hearing everything accepting nothing and as Robski said seek guidance from within and let my intuition lead the way.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote