Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-01-2008, 11:18 AM   #26
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Chinese Military Invasion

Last edited by Mikill; 11-07-2008 at 12:31 PM. Reason: " "
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:29 AM   #27
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

Last edited by Mikill; 11-07-2008 at 12:30 PM. Reason: " "
Old 11-01-2008, 11:52 PM   #28
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Mikill you ridicule yourself! (1of3)

King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:24 AM   #29
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikill View Post
King Lear and other haters:
If you did any reasearch about the end times scenario, you would find that china plays a huge role.This is END OF THE WORLD 101.Basic stuff.Maybe you need to unlock that box you are in and smell the roses.But then again, it sounds as if you are the center of your own universe and all who agree with you get to be planets that revolve around you.Everyone else is just a blackhole full of Bullsh@t.
Are you aware that when you type things like this, that you are projecting your own anger and insecurities onto the rest of us?

Think about it.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:27 AM   #30
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinderland View Post
Correct. And thanks for your balanced comments, capreycorn.

In addition to tax exemptions, Tibet gets financial aid from the Chinese government. And I don't think the "One Child Policy" applies to monority groups such as Tibetans and Uigurs. (The policy is mainly for Han Chinese) Please also don't forget the public facilities China build for Tibet, including schools, roads, railways and airports.

If a Tibetan high school graduate wants to go to universities, any university in China, the admission line (based on scores achieved in the nationwide College Entrance Examinations) is set lower for him/her, much lower than Chinese students from other provinces. This is also the case for other minority groups.

The provinces that produce the most and best high school graduates often set very high college admission lines for their own provintial residents. This is to ensure equal opportunities of higher education throughout the country.
Damn. Why do I see so many "Free Tibet" bumper stickers around here then? Perhaps we Americans have been brainwashed into believing that China suppresses the Tibetians?
Old 11-02-2008, 08:29 AM   #31
Deoxyan

this thread is ********, burn this in fire inside your mind.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:53 AM   #32
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

this thread is good to remind us, that there are "sleepers" (spies/or sort of spies) of many different countries in the US and other countries.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:34 AM   #33
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

MiKill,

If Walmart is the company that is importing poor quality Chinese goods, wouldn't it be more prudent to question why it does this rather than blaming the people making those goods? There is no gun at the head of any board member to buy from China, the only pressure is from the shareholders.

And since a large portion of the US foreign debt is owed to China, why would they plan an invasion while still allowing imported goods to go to the US? It makes no sense, surely a country would place sanctions on trade before such an invasion or even request that the debts be paid in full such as in an economic conquest.

Ultimately, this only serves multinational companies like Walmart exploit other countries by economically devaluing labor by reducing trade. The homegrown markets also suffer as they lose market competitiveness on their own turf, so don't fall for the multinational's sleight of hand technique at laying blame while manipulating the market for their own benefit.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:23 AM   #34
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataeast View Post
MiKill,

If Walmart is the company that is importing poor quality Chinese goods, wouldn't it be more prudent to question why it does this rather than blaming the people making those goods? There is no gun at the head of any board member to buy from China, the only pressure is from the shareholders.

And since a large portion of the US foreign debt is owed to China, why would they plan an invasion while still allowing imported goods to go to the US? It makes no sense, surely a country would place sanctions on trade before such an invasion or even request that the debts be paid in full such as in an economic conquest.

Ultimately, this only serves multinational companies like Walmart exploit other countries by economically devaluing labor by reducing trade. The homegrown markets also suffer as they lose market competitiveness on their own turf, so don't fall for the multinational's sleight of hand technique at laying blame while manipulating the market for their own benefit.
Will never shop at Sprawl-Mart ever again.

Cheap clothing that doesn't last.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:51 AM   #35
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

Last edited by Mikill; 11-07-2008 at 12:29 PM. Reason: " "
Old 11-03-2008, 10:13 AM   #36
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

So we are now fools because someone dared to challenge you in some form?

You can't possibly compare yourself to Winston Churchill or Ron Paul. That's just a stroke of your ego and nothing more.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:58 AM   #37
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

many people in this world frown upon the bush administration ..well, the US government in general..we all know, that when it comes to human rights in china, the US should better just shut up..otherwise its like people from india complaining about hygiene in switzerland

here`s some negative stuff about "china" (you`ll love it)
http://yellowsnowstar.spaces.live.co...ew&_c=BlogPart

we should all remember, that "china" is not "china the big bad communist" any more..the government there is trying to hold the country together. not only the government itself but nearly every chinese in china and abroad greatly fears, that china could fall appart like former jugoslavia or the soviet union did..
i can tell, that the chinese almost enjoy more "freedoms" (except for travel, mainly due lack of money) than the people in some "paranoid" western countries like UK, US, where every tiny bit of so called "personal freedom" has "well meant" restrictions to it...

let`s remember that the world doesn`t hate the american individual ..it`s just the US government...which is not very popular...

so lets not "attack" china in the first place.

Ps: communism? "democracy = free people controlled by "the few"/corporations and brainwashed by the "slaves" a.k.a. the media?
what difference does it make? we`re all in the same boat here!
I`m protestant, you`re catholic. our passports say "democracy" theirs says "communism"
in the US some consume "crack" the chinese have discovered "marijuana" so let`s make sure china will be the next "woodstock" and not a war stricken "yugoslavia"....lets meditate and send them thoughts of love. even to their leaders ...shall we?

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-03-2008 at 11:28 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:19 PM   #38
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
For a thread that "doesnt even deserve a response" according to King Lear, he's responded like 4 or 5 times.He must like to argue.
Pressure from the shareholders?I don't recall any large movement by the stockholders in wal-mart back in the early 90's to switch to Chinese made goods.Feduciary Responsibility is always the excuse for bad behavior isn't it.

It happens all the time, the people who are ridiculed for "out there" ideas in the present usually wind up as the wise men of the future.I do remember an example back in the mid 30's, when Winston Churchill called Hitler the biggest threat to the world and was ridiculed. then there was Ron Paul warning of economic disaster a few years ago,once again met with ridicule.....then there was that Noah guy with the ark.But then again the bible is esotheric B. S. childrens stories to most of you guys.At some point all you bleating sheep should just shut up and think before you start typing or yapping your non-sense.It's really a shame that you go through life with blinders on.Blinders you willfully purchased at Wal Mart.
On that note ,I'm done with you fools....buy nails and coffins...maybe some soy sauce as well,it's your funeral after all....
P.S.-More esotheric B.S. biblical non-sense
Daniel 12 "At that time there shall arise Michael ,the great prince, guardian of your people; it shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time.At that time your people shall escape,everyone who is found written in the book.Many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake;some shall live forever, others shall be an everlasting horror and disgrace(i think they are referring to you,King Lear).But the wise shall shine brightly like the splendor of the firmament, and those who lead the many to justice shall be like the stars forever."

simply dumb
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:26 PM   #39
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think that if a poor mexican can wind up in America, A chinese troop can wind up here too.There are alot of container ships coming across the ocean to stock Wal-Mart with the cheap **** americans are addicted to.I'd bet anybody that chinese troops are also being sent over with the cargo.Even if they dont want to drop em off in america they can always dump em in mexico and let them jump the border.
Where are you getting this from Mikill?

Is this pure wild speculation?

Are you contending that chinese troops are individually making there way into the country via Mexico or "container ships"?

Where are they conglomerating, or are they supposed to act like "terrorist cells"?

I don't throw the label out indiscriminently here or anywhere for that matter, but this is the definition of fear mongering Mikill. You've provided no credible info (rumor mill = not credible) on this "Invasion" as you put it and contributed nothing but wild speculation on the subject.

If you really feel that this is a threat, then I suggest you do some research, and provide it up front before you start another thread like this.
And also if you are really concerned about this, you must realise that you are doing you own cause a disservice, in the way you are presenting your concerns. Yes?

I must say as well that I'm somewhat put-off by your comparison of Paul and Churchill to yourself. These men were and are humble. It's possible that your speculation may be vindicated in the future, but you can hardly claim to have been humble if you are.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:43 PM   #40
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

Tibet is yhe BIGGEST drinking-water ressevior in the world......

there u can see that war for clean water is not futur fantasie....

......and there are so much CHINA-RESTAURANTS everywhere.....

they already poisined you with MONONATRIUMGLUTAMAT

in thee food,hehe BUT I LIKE IT !!!!!!!!

the only dangerous country are the ""choosen ones"" who fight the

fanatik religion-wars.......STOP BUYING MANGOS from ISRAEL !!!!!!!

BY more dattles from IRAN !!!!!!

FREE AMERIKA
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:41 AM   #41
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

Last edited by Mikill; 11-07-2008 at 12:26 PM. Reason: " "
Old 11-05-2008, 07:18 AM   #42
eagle02
Avalon Senior Member

Really
How is it that China and Japan take up Two Thirds of our DEBTTTTTTTTTTTT
eagle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:35 AM   #43
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Really
How is it that China and Japan take up Two Thirds of our DEBTTTTTTTTTTTT
I do not know if this is true or not, but I heard that Japan debt is at 15 trillion dollars.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:16 AM   #44
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

http://www.internet-grocer.net/chinese.htm Buy some chow mein and soy sauce while your there.

As far as links to support my claims, i could give you hundreds., I have better things to do than sit in front of my computer typing hundreds of links and arguing with people who know everything or need proof to sway their opinions.

I'm sure you have plenty of important things to do, but if you're going to start a very provocative thread like this, don't you think it would be responsible to provide some other information besides your own speculation?

You must have come to this conclusion as the result of some "proof"? Yes?
Feelings and intuition are good, but they're only a starting point for me anyway. Next I look for evidence/proof to support my theories.
Why not help us out? That's why we're here right? To learn from other people and vice versa.

Quote:
And calling me a fear monger?!If it scares you then your a chicken sh*t.That's your problem not mine.Some of you people need to get up from your computers and start living life.Go outside and exercise.Get oxygen to your brain.
I never said this scared me (especially since I don't believe a word of it yet), I just meant that the way you presented your assertion only served to provoke fear, because no evidence was presented to support your claim and we can only conclude that this is just your gloomy opinion.

You may be right, but if you are truly warning us of this, why do it in such an argumentative manner. I'm sure you're not trying to be, but from my perspective, you're coming off a little condescending here. Like, "If you're to ignorant to see this, then I don't care about you."

So help me out because I didn't get much from your last link. Do you have something more recent? I think that was from' 97 and I'm pretty sure they've changed the port inspection standards since then. I'm not saying it's any better now per se, it's just that story is a bit outdated.

I realise China is a possible problem for us, as thet own vast amount of our debt, but I'm unconvinced that what you're saying is happening, is happening.
You're obviously passionate about this, so please help me see what you see.

Oh yeah, good idea about getting some fresh air more often and laying of the junk food, always good advice.

I'm going riding tomorrow (mtn biking), should be fun.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:14 PM   #45
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

Last edited by Mikill; 11-07-2008 at 12:24 PM. Reason: " "
Old 11-05-2008, 11:19 PM   #46
Banned

Anyone remember the movie Red Dawn? "Wolverines!!!" hehe...

That was Russians but its funny how these fears have shifted to China.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:23 PM   #47
dutchie
Avalon Senior Member

ok ok this thread deserves only one thing
dutchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:12 PM   #48
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

i hear you,

but i think mikill did wake us up a little...
countries getting infiltrated by others / having agents in place, it`s for real and not to be forgotten..so there might be sleeping elements and all seems still fine...but we don`t know the agendas of other "governments"...

it could be the other way round than mikill put it ..
US elements in china could be just making sure that the poor commies don`t have it "too easy"

what is with the presence of us forces around the globe..
simply said: THEY`RE EVERYWHERE! ..armed forces! not budhist monks!