Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2008, 08:32 AM   #33
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Galactic Federation of Light on Google Earth?

So now I have some thoughts.

~Google is hiding ships. Lots o different kinds judging by the varried shapes. This verifies what some have reported regarding the different aliens watching the show.

~If they are all out there watching, something is indeed about to happen.

~If planet x is comming inbound, it could be interfereing with the reptillians device that enables or gives them the ability to cloak or hide what would not be acceptable to the slaves (us homosapiens). It affects the bees, the climate and the eltromagnetic watchamacallits of the earth. Our mass awakening, or the disablement of the mind control devices (think bullwinkle anouncer voice here).

~If the ships are here to help the people, planet or otherwise is this in fact why there has been much talk and no surpression of project bluebeam? If the governmnet wanted to silence whatever, they certainly can do it. Phil Scheider is a pretty good example, poor man. I have also read much about the reptillians disguising themselves as benign entities and then loading us up like cattle (drive thru) to take back home. This planet is getting too hot for them.

~Mr X stated that if the government did not tell the truth in a certain time frame, the aliens would make a mass landing. Full disclosure all round. The primary question in my mind; is it drive thru time or are we all invited to venus? I hear venus is lovely.

~Kerry states that the illuminati would not want to destroy real estate and valuable land tracts but we all know that to be untrue. The Rothchilds (Evelyn? what a name for a guy, no wonder he's anti-peasant) were here in America for the week of 911. Front row center for demolition on a grand scale. Are there no aliens at all and this has been a huge mis-information campaign by the illumined ones but in reality, the dullest crayons in the box? Only evil people with a need for no peasants hovels screwing up the view? So perhaps they will be the ones playing holographic aliens dress up and drive thru? We'll be vaporized.

~I have read the whole reason the illuminati has trained so dilligently and without remorse is that the the alien enemy we face is far more horrendous than any masonic 32 order. That the black ops, and training was necesary and hopefully adequate for the job at hand. I still dont care, thats no reason for them to decide that us terans are left out in the radiation while they are tucked in their bunkers. Unconcionable. If there is a split in the people and one is made a mutant genetically altered monster, while the others are tucked in their down comforters in the bunkers, its easy enough now to see why the mutants might be a bit testy.

Not that im in a hurry to find out mind you, but what the heck is going on? A few little clues that can be verified with physical evidence would be helpful. I find myself needing just a touch more than someones visions. No offense to anyone here, I know you are all trying to help us all out by spreading the word. Its not an easy task in so negative a place and most of the time you are ridiculed for it, I know.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
glp, google earth, october