Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2010, 01:59 AM   #1
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

Default Flying dream

Hello everybody! I had this interesting dream some time a go, so I thought I come and share it with you guys, maybe you can give me a bit of insight since i have never tried to read in to my dreams too much. All I remember of the dream is this: I'm looking straight ahead, and I see a golden eagle (i checked this later from picks on the net since I'm not familiar with eagles) flying straight at me. Before I knew it, the eagle landed on me, I could feel hes claws against my back. I felt it's really soft feathers against my face. I also clearly remember hearing it's heart beats while it's belly was against my face. Then all of a sudden the eagle merges in me. I was embracing the eagle, and then it went in me. On that moment (I was on my knees) my legs swing back in the air and I'm hovering over my bed. Straight away I remember thinking: cool, out of body experience. But then noticed I couldn't see my self on the bed, so I realised that i was dreaming. I tried to then go through the window, but as soon as i got to the window, I was gently pushed back inside, then I woke up. The whole dream felt really vivid, and easily remembered everything of it. I would appreciate any insight you might have!
Peace
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote