Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-19-2008, 03:58 AM   #226
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

OMG I certainly WILL pray for peace.
This is the first time I heard about this, today.

Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:02 AM   #227
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra View Post
OMG I certainly WILL pray for peace.
This is the first time I heard about this, today.

hi Myra,

Get into a peaceful mode and radiate that outward to the trouble spots. I've got to go meditate. There is a joint meditation happening starting at midnight. Send lots of love ... they hate that!
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:42 AM   #228
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn View Post
I too have some info about this, I know some people in the military and I'll leave it at that, that this is the direction they are leaning - unless they are stopped.

I propose that we do a meditation similar to the Intention Experiment. They are asking people to meditate on peace everyday this week for a specific target, Sri Lanka. They choose it because it's a small contained area that can be measured over a short time.

Every day at 9AM Pacific time people meditate for 10 min. It's very nice to do, actually.

I've looked into this quite a bit and have found that Iran has no nuclear weapons but they do have biologicals. Russia is in the gulf and in Iran and they have some nasty muke tipped missles called sunburn, all pointed at Israel. They are planted all over Iran and Syria as well. There is nothing to stop retaliation by Iran or Russia and no reason for them to completely hold back if attacked.

A large number of meditation groups and prayer groups have gone to violent areas and spent a week/month and seen a significant drop in crime and violence - as much as 40%. They also found that the higher the number of meditators/prayers, the better the results. The more, the merrier! If I can find the info, I'll post it.

They way that was found to be most effective is simply to find peace within ones self and let it flow and move to affected areas. Or hold the intention of peaceful resolution to conflict. It needs to be positive rather than negative like, "please don't let this war happen" or "end the violence".

Would anyone be interested in doing this for the next 2 weeks or so? We can pick 3 times during the day that will make it easy for people in all time zones. You pick the one that is good for you and meditate on peace between the white house, Israel, and Iran since that is where it's coming from.
GREAT IDEA... i'm in. can you post the times so everyone's meditation power is tuned in at those 3 times?
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:01 AM   #229
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I propose that we do a meditation similar to the Intention Experiment.
Yes, great idea Robyn, I would love to participate in this. What a difference it makes to have people intending and holding peace/love ~ it has certainly made a difference in my own energy levels, just reading this board; I am sooo grateful for the people here ~ so many wonderful posts!!!

I know there is a worldwide initiative already somewhere for 11:11 every day, both am and pm; not sure where I found that one but I still do it as often as I remember to. Any time you all pick to do this one is fine with me!
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:59 AM   #230
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

10 minutes of meditation thats all it takes...

http://www.peaceintentionexperiment.com
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:19 AM   #231
OMDoodlebug
Avalon Senior Member

nvm

Last edited by OMDoodlebug; 09-20-2008 at 11:06 AM.
OMDoodlebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:24 AM   #232
man_is_the_bastard
Avalon Senior Member

And where exactly is that YOU reside? Seems like a lovely place.
man_is_the_bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:57 AM   #233
OMDoodlebug
Avalon Senior Member

nvm

Last edited by OMDoodlebug; 09-20-2008 at 11:06 AM.
OMDoodlebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:05 AM   #234
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

My heart goes out to the innocent that will be destroyed as in Iraq, except this time it will be millions including us because Russia will retaliate. I pray that dooms day never comes. Is this the culling of the population the nwo has planned.

Peace and Love to all mankind
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:31 AM   #235
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Whether it happens or not, I'm still sending out LOVE,LOVE,LOVE :

PEACE

PEACE

PEACE

Many Blessings to all !!

NAMASTE
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:07 AM   #236
Mauree
Avalon Senior Member

What we must do is visulise peace and light surrounding the trouble spots .Don't ask this just actually visulise . Thoughts are things.
Mauree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:51 AM   #237
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Whatever happens, whether it is "good" or "bad" news regarding worldaffairs,
send positive thoughts, like LOVE and PEACE and JOY to the WORLD !! ALWAYS. Don't need an immediate cause.

Thought is powerful energy! It can manifest itself in whatever form.

In phyics: the law of conservation of energy states that energy can never be created or destroyed; it can only be changed from one form or another.

So send those positive thoughts, people, even one can change thousands on this planet. Let's multiply that to everyone on this forum.

PEACE ! LOVE ! JOY !

Be the embodiment of PEACE, LOVE, and JOY, in your actions not only in words !!

Many Blessings !

NAMASTE
Old 09-19-2008, 09:58 AM   #238
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

Turns out Russia and Iran are already part of the NWO, they're just going through the chess moves, power will be consolidated.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:42 AM   #239
Sunangel
Avalon Senior Member

Amen to that ramna!

I stand for peace. I stand behind peace. I am at peace with all of creation. That is my intent and I will hold that intent so that I may see it manifest on earth.
Sunangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:51 AM   #240
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe all you people willing to pray for peace will join the solar wave on Sunday.
For details see http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/solarwave2008.html
Love to all beings especially the ones i don't like!
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:03 AM   #241
Balancer
Avalon Senior Member

i am sending love an positive thoughts.
lets pray for peace and joy in the near east.

Balancer
Balancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:37 AM   #242
Johnno

I will put my neck on the line here and personally predict that there will be NO war with Iran. This is my feeling and it has NEVER let me down in the past.
Peace to all.
Take care all.
Best regards,
John
DarkMatter
Old 09-19-2008, 11:47 AM   #243
YokoYoko
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranma187 View Post
I think it's time for me to watch some star trek. God bless The commercial free DVD versions.
All this will take the direction of are beleives...let shine the light and not fear....may the univers help us in this.
namasté
Yoko
YokoYoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:11 PM   #244
meneliel
Avalon Senior Member

Peace on Earth!
I leave in a beautiful planet, our beautiful Gaia, surrounded in Love and Light!
It shines from within its core, from within us.

" From the point of Light within the Mind of God
Let light stream forth into the minds of men
Let Light descend on Earth.

From the point of Love within the Heart of God
Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
May Christ return to Earth.

From the centre where the Will of God is known
Let purpose guide the little wills of men-
The purpose which the Masters know and serve.

From the centre which we call the race of men
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
And may it seal the door where evil dwells.

Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.! "
meneliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:39 PM   #245
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

A war with Iran does not have to happen, just like the skirmish with Georgia did not escalate. Our thoughts, attention, intention and certitude affected that situation as it will the issue with Iran.

AND SO IT IS!

Love and Peace,
Sarah
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:32 PM   #246
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I can feel my own energy shifting as I read this thread. Thank you!

I intend peace and respect for sovereign life for this whole planet -- and those other dimensions also involved here -- with every breath I take. I am in a state of positive intent at all times.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:58 PM   #247
Omniscience
Avalon Senior Member

Although I wish religion was never brought into the picture, I am aware that religion was created as a substitute for the truth in ancient times, since nobody really knew back then. What their desire for the answer led them to do was create for themselves a fabrication. That turned into a shield in more modern times, but people had been so used to the idea of religion, that religion itself because more modern and powerful as well. I am all for spirituality, but I am not completely convinced that in our current time, we have the combined mind energy to influence a few hundred thousand - million bombs thousands of miles from here. I am a very logical person, and would like some scientific proof that this can be done, since some of you have claimed that such proof has already been given.
Omniscience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:09 PM   #248
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniscience View Post
Although I wish religion was never brought into the picture, I am aware that religion was created as a substitute for the truth in ancient times, since nobody really knew back then. What their desire for the answer led them to do was create for themselves a fabrication. That turned into a shield in more modern times, but people had been so used to the idea of religion, that religion itself because more modern and powerful as well. I am all for spirituality, but I am not completely convinced that in our current time, we have the combined mind energy to influence a few hundred thousand - million bombs thousands of miles from here. I am a very logical person, and would like some scientific proof that this can be done, since some of you have claimed that such proof has already been given.
Here's a thought to ponder: The logical mind is a function of the ego. Think what that means. Ego control. The ego was intended as a bridge between the inner world and the outer world, but the ego in our time has been given too much power, thinking it is the only measure of what is real and what isn't. And yet you dream, outside of ego control. If you meditate, you know you cannot take your ego into meditation. If you have out of body experiences, the ego does not go with you. If you've experienced telepathy, the ego, or rational mind, did not control that -- although they are trying to bring that under control, especially in the military. True prayer, not related to religion at all, is outside of ego. Usually the ego, or rational mind, clamps down on all experience of this nature, and tries to deny that such things exist. But they do. You dream.

Dream a world of peace, if that's what you want.

Just some stuff to think about.

Last edited by doodah; 09-19-2008 at 08:11 PM.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:16 PM   #249
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniscience View Post
Hi Omniscience, Welcome to this forum

May I suggest the following websites?
www.heartmath.org
www.globalcoherence.com
Maybe not definitive proof, but very interesting research.

Enjoy your visit here on Avalon.
Lots of information to gather.

Many blessings!

Namaste !
Old 09-19-2008, 11:08 PM   #250
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Peace is now. Peace is here. Peace is everywhere. All the people on this Earth wishing to live in peace, which is most of us, are now free to live in peace. Aboriginal peoples may once again live in peace with the land. Radiant communities may now live in peace with the planet and others. All people everywhere may now live in peace!