Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 04-07-2009, 07:27 PM   #26
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do you think of Benjamin Fulford's latest blogs?

wow some body don`t like being second fiddle here it seems . They will try to steal everything from China and hope they won`t get caught , would not want to be in their shoes if they do. No slavery for me
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:54 PM   #27
EpiphaMe

about China's stance:
have you seen this yet?
http://www.kickthemallout.com/articl...u_Hoax_Exposed
it's about H5N1, but once you get toward part 11 of 12... (ea pt about 10 minutes)
you'll see much more... which includes China's position!...
this exposure is real time, life saving information!
Old 04-08-2009, 04:11 PM   #28
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

checking it out now. Will let you know what i think after watching it. Perhaps those slave traders best watch out as the Chinese look like they want it all, and in doing so they will not share. Thanks for the Link

Last edited by Northern Boy; 04-08-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:37 AM   #29
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default 4/10/2009 Is the Chinese emperor about to get back his gold?

Ben's Blog 4/10/2009

Is the Chinese emperor about to get back his gold?

The following article: A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER (Updated April 8, 2009)
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1209499824 contains vital, hitherto secret information that I have independently confirmed from sources in Japan and in the British Royal family.

There really is still a Chinese emperor, who lives in Taiwan and has legal rights to this gold. The gold will be returned to China in exchange for Chinese financing for a campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction. The families that own the Federal Reserve Board have been trying desperately to get the gold that is in the Philippines but it is not under their control. Instead it is under the control of a people who will be using it to help restructure the bankrupt US economy and get the US and Europe to participate in the above-mentioned campaign. It must be made very clear, the gangsters who control the Fed and were planning genocide will NEVER get any of that gold unless they totally change their ways.

As far as I can tell there is chaos and there are many factions. I have not had any involvement in killing bankers but I do think the KGP and Chinese may decide to start doing just that.

The major factions I can identify that matter are: the Queen of England who is the nominal head of the committee of 300 (think nuclear industry and fake global warming) Papa Bush and the Nazi racist knights templars (think war on terrorism and genocide), Then there is the left wing of the US intelligence Fed community (Soros, Brzezinsky, Rockefeller?) then there is the Chinese/Asian group and much of the rest of the world. You can also throw in Sarkozy and the French Rothschild Grand Orient Freemason lodge. On the surface news, the thing to watch for is what Brown, Merkel, Sarkozy, Obama and the Chinese government news site say. Caspar said Hu and Wen were being interrogated but Wen appeared on Xinxua news shaking hands with Chavez on March 8th. Hu though, accepted a bribe from Paulson and may well be headed for a death sentence. We shall see.

Source: http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:49 AM   #30
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiphaMe View Post
about China's stance:
have you seen this yet?
http://www.kickthemallout.com/articl...u_Hoax_Exposed
it's about H5N1, but once you get toward part 11 of 12... (ea pt about 10 minutes)
you'll see much more... which includes China's position!...
this exposure is real time, life saving information!
Wow. Now that's quite something. that's from just before the Olympics. Has there been any sort of update or follow up since then?

I know China has become a bit more vocal on the world stage since then, and I've heard the occasional hint at their being appeased by some back room deals.

I know too that they are engaged in some high stakes poker with both a lot to gain and a lot to lose.

I don't like that attitude, if it's credible.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 02:49 AM   #31
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

It appears that the Chinese have been very clever about loaning all the money to keep the U.S. economy afloat. They are basically securing their loans with U.S. assets and land guarantees now. There is alot of information about this on various sites now, so it's easy to see what's really up.

It's obvious now that the economic problem actually began prior to Reagan, and they he was an anamoly to the cabal. That's why they immediately surrounded him with CFR agents and other operatives from the cabal. They effectively smothered Reagan and by his second term they even sent in a mind controlled patsy to take him out. It's rather nice that it didn't work out the way they had hoped.

So, we have had a slowly sinking economic ship for many years now. And, it seems that the cabal is now trying to play their final hand and pull everything down. Soros just stated that the big banks which just had to be saved back in the fall are now not worthy to be propped up any longer. Surprise, surprise!

Now that the have the G20 agreement in place, the big banks are no longer necessary. So, it looks like they will be allowed to sink with their own liabilities now.

This should be an interesting ride!
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:48 AM   #32
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Ben's Most Recent Blog

There a few just prior to this that have not been posted on Avalon.

04/17/2009

How the Asian crisis was manufactured by the illuminati and the BIS

Many people, including some who should know better like Nobel prize winning economist Paul Krugman, believe the Asian crisis was an accident. It was no such thing. It was a deliberately planned attack aimed at stealing much of Asia’s wealth and weakening the Asian tigers.

The attack on Asia was two-pronged with one prong hitting South East Asia and the other aimed at Japan.

To attack Japan, the privately owned BIS (not accountable to any government on earth) changed its international banking rules in a way that deliberately weakened Japanese banks. They then forced (through threats of violence against Japan) the Japanese authorities to bankrupt one of their big so-called city banks. The Japanese chose the smallest of them: Hokkaido Takushoku Bank. When HTK went bankrupt over 1000 viable companies in Northern Japan were forced into insolvency. This meant that loans other Japanese banks had made to them had to be declared “bad.” The result was that all Japanese banks suddenly saw their BIS capital to asset ratio fall below the 8% needed to be allowed to engage in international banking. That meant they were all forced to “immediately” withdraw all their international loans, mostly made to Asia.

The Asian countries, meanwhile, were made extra vulnerable by a deliberate influx of “hot” money that created bubbles. As soon as the Japanese withdrew their loans, the “hot” money was also taken away, destroying the Asian economies. President Mahatir of Malaysia saved his country by seeing through the ruse and preventing the sudden withdrawal of “hot” money.

After the Asian economies collapsed, the carpet-baggers came in. “Hedge funds” and investment funds linked to the oligarchs came marching in and, using Japanese money, they bought up much of Asia’s economic infrastructure at a deep discount.

If the BIS and the IMF etc. were really concerned about economic development they would first of all never have forced HKT bank to go under in a disorderly manner. They would have also figured out a way for the Japanese banks to do something like issue subordinated bonds so they could bolster their BIS capital and not be forced to suddenly vacate Asia.

The criminals who carried this out think they got away with it but the Asians have long memories and they have identified the perpetrators of this attack.

The American economy has been subjected to a similar financial attack by the same group of criminals. They would do well to identify these gangsters and put them out of business for ever.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 04-25-2009 at 07:30 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 08:48 AM   #33
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Fulfords latest....last sentence strong words....? I wonder what he means??

Former Japan Prime Minister Hashimoto was murdered by the US senior yakuza say

Former Prime Minister Ryutaro Hashimoto of Japan was murdered by the US, according to two of Japan’s most senior right wing power brokers (or yakuza). A poison was inserted through his anus by a female agent. The poison caused his entire digestive system to rot. His former secretary also confirms Hashimoto died of “an unknown intestinal disorder.” His crime was to try to use Japan’s overseas financial assets for something other than financing the US war-machine.

Other heads of state murdered by the Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate include: President Roosevelt, President Kennedy, the Shah of Iran, President Marcos, President Saddam Hussein, Prime Minister Aldo Mori, Prime Minister’s of Japan Obuchi, Ohiraha, Tanaka, Take****a and Hashimoto. This is just a partial list.

The United States in under the control of criminally insane mass murderers belonging to a Satan worshipping cult. International society must remove them from power before they can carry out their planned genocide of 5 billion people in an effort to cling on to power. Obama is their slave, he is not a savior.

By the way, they tried to murder this writer three times. Perhaps it is time for the Chinese to play their deck of cards.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 07:27 PM   #34
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up How to neutralize illuminati disinformation agents on the internet

Blessings Viking,

I imagine every President, especially since the inception of the Federal Reserve has been a 'witting or unwitting' slave.

Ron Paul said in an interview I recently posted under HR1207 "The Federal Reserve Transparency Act" at Project Avalon post #38 http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...=11766&page=2:

"I think I could make the case for saying, that the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board is more powerful than our President." Ron Paul

Here is a blog from Benjamin Fulford that I never posted and think has some good information as we may have a few of these on Avalon and Camelot.

(I'm noticing some posts here that are not serving any good purpose...and making hardly any sense at all. )

Dated 3/20/2009:

How to neutralize illuminati disinformation agents on the internet

There are plenty of government and illuminati agents whose job is to manipulate information on the internet.
They are fairly easy to spot because they have only a few tools at their disposal: insults, lies and lies mixed with truth.

Insults are their favorite trick. For example if someone writes “911 was an inside job” they will not argue the evidence based on facts but will say “that person is a conspiracy nut.” You can reply to them “that is an ad hominen attack (an insult)” and not a debate based on evidence. Disinformation agents hate to debate on facts because they know they will lose.

The best technique they have for lies is to attack straw men. For example when I asked NSA Admiral Bobby Inman about the privately owned Federal Reserve he said “are you one of those UFO nuts?” He was both insulting me and attributing a belief to me I did not state so he used both ad hominen and straw man techniques but avoided facts.

The mixing of disinformation with real information is the hardest technique to beat but it is still easily beatable. What you need to do is see how much you can confirm from other sources. For example if someone says “911 was an inside job that was carried out by reptilians,” well you can find mountains of evidence about 911 but the reptilian thing can all be traced to a couple of sources who have not provided any evidence other than testimony. Extra-ordinary claims require extra-ordinary proof and that has not been provided in this case. In fact, I have personally met several of the people who are called reptilian and one of them even admitted to me it was just a metaphor.

So let us root out all the insulting liars from the internet by ignoring any posters who insult, tell lies and mix truth with lies. Also if we write something that turns out to be false, we must issue corrections so that we cannot be accused of being liars ourselves.

Source: http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/b.../03/index.html

Last edited by peaceandlove; 04-25-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:20 PM   #35
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Since I know there are members who only read the Camelot Forum and not the Avalon Forum, I also posted this here besides under the News and Update Thread at Avalon: Mexico City Flu Epidemic Shuts Down Schools.

BEN'S BLOG 4/27/2009

The Release of a US bio-weapon in Mexico was a fatal mistake for the illuminati

The criminally insane owners of the Federal Reserve Board, faced with inevitable bankruptcy, are once again trying to save themselves by creating mayhem. However, by releasing a bio-weapon in Mexico they have most surely lost the support of almost everybody in the alphabet soup agencies and the pentagon.

Their plan to use the pandemic as an excuse for martial law will blow up in their faces. There can be no doubt this was the last straw. It is time to take them down. All patriotic Americans must rise and save their country from the grips of these madmen. The world is watching you America and praying for your success in regaining your freedom.

Source: http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/b.../04/index.html

Last edited by peaceandlove; 04-30-2009 at 08:35 AM.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:53 AM   #36
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Bush bio-weapon attack is failing, laws of nature are prevailing

BEN'S BLOG 4/30/2009

The Bush bio-weapon attack is failing, laws of nature are prevailing

The bio-weapon released in Mexico and Switzerland and other places by the Bush/Clinton crime gang is not going to lead to a pandemic, a senior bio-weapon researcher says. The researcher, who was part of the team that developed HIV in the 1950’s to 60’s says the Bush/Clinton Nazis have been trying to carry out a mass genocide via disease for 50 years but had failed. HIV, for example was supposed to depopulate Africa but it failed to do so because the dormant period was 28 years.

The reason is the laws of evolution favor weaker versions of a disease so all the bio-weapons have been attenuating, that is getting weaker over time. For example, in the case of bird flu, sick birds cannot fly far so the viruses that let the birds fly the farthest spread further and faster. The same thing is already happening to the “swine flu” bio-weapon. There will be no pandemic despite the desperate efforts of the Bush/Clinton crime family to create panic.

The virus was released in retaliation for dozens of arrests of senior Bush cronies, according to an NSA source.

Source: http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/b.../04/index.html
Old 05-08-2009, 01:20 PM   #37
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Here it is:

"05/08/2009

The Chinese want Bill Gates as world president? This must be an inside joke!

The report from Caspar (who I believe to be a pseudonym for Defense Secretary Robert Gates) on fourwinds10.com says the Chinese are proposing Bill Gates (no relation) as World President under a revived Ming dynasty.

My first reaction was fury and disbelief. Let us think about Bill Gates. His father was a close associate of the Watsons of IBM, a notorious group of Nazi supporting eugenicists.

It was their computers, remember, the Nazis found so useful for keeping track of the Jews. It seems hard to believe it was just a coincidence they handed a monopoly on what they must have known to be the lucrative operating system software business to a young university drop-out. I suspect they wanted to hand over control of a great fortune to Bill Gates at the expense of IBM shareholders on purpose.

A CIA source tells me Bill Gates has a room in his mansion filled with human skeletons and dedicated to the worship of death. I suspect his “charitable foundation” is nothing more than an elaborate, long-term Trojan horse dedicated to genocide.

The Chinese must be aware of this so, if they are proposing him as world leader, it must be an elaborate inside joke. I do not believe they are that naïve."

Here's the link:

Benjamin Fulford
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:07 PM   #38
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

The last few day's blogs I have not posted, have been included in other posts at PA, in particular on the post about the Committee of 300, are encouraging. It appears ultimatums have been issued.

This particular blog is in direct relation to Ben's blog posted on 4/30/2009, post #37.

Ben's Blog

05/02/2009

A final warning to Bush/Clinton crime gang flunkies in Japan

This is a final warning to the traitorous Japanese slaves of the Bush/Clinton crime gang. All politicians, media moguls, TV commentators, Royal Household Agency employees, bureaucrats etc, who have been either bribed or blackmailed by the Bush/Clinton crime gang are being warned. No further traitorous activity is to be permitted. The Bush/Clinton crime gang is under international attack and is about to collapse. Some very dangerous people are rumoured to have a list of Japanese traitors that includes all Japanese members of the Trilateral Commission. If these people do not immediately start cooperating with the Japanese independence movement it is rumored these people will be purged. We will expect the Japanese corporate media to start reporting that the “swine flu” was really a bio-weapons attack by Papa Bush. If this truth is not reported the presidents of the big media companies will be held directly responsible, according to rumors circulating in the underworld.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 05-21-2009 at 08:05 AM.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:01 PM   #39
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure how to take good ol' Ben. There is a lot of personal agendas in what he tells us "the Asian" power elite will do if the NWO does.......

But then again when was the last time anyone else was able to interview one of the big boys like Rockefeller?
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:03 AM   #40
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
I'm not sure how to take good ol' Ben. There is a lot of personal agendas in what he tells us "the Asian" power elite will do if the NWO does.......

But then again when was the last time anyone else was able to interview one of the big boys like Rockefeller?

My patience just ran out.

I see ZERO action from the "Ninjas" or the "Asian power elite."

Meanwhile Ben is taking the hit He looks ill; he is ill.

PLEASE Ben. Stop writing. Find yourself a good doctor.

feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 09:14 AM   #41
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: What do you think of Benjamin Fulford's latest blogs?

"More about the new financial system"

"The new financial system is based on the Luxembourg Yorkshire Treaty under the Marshall Plan. It is governed by deeply spiritual and highly disciplined men. Their names cannot be disclosed to protect their identities. There will be EXTREME consequences if anything is done to harm them. The members of the committee of 300 are hereby put on notice, their names are about to be published on the internet. Time is running out."

"Furthermore, two separate reliable sources have told me the gold in Fort Knox is fake and that the Bush family has shipped the real gold to South America."

"This is a list of the past and present members of the committee of 300. They are hereby put on formal notice by the rest of humanity. They must immediately surrender or they will almost certainly be hunted down by angry mobs, special forces and the world’s gangsters."

Very interesting, please visit his web site.

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:02 AM   #42
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure if the following statement is a response to a Japanese post by Mr. Fulford or a post by Mr. Fulford, so I am curious what the English version of the 5/18 post is. This David Icke 3 part video explores Diana's death:

BEN'S BLOG

Posted between blogs 5/18 and 5/17.

Princess Diana was murdered at the orders of the Queen because she was pregnant with her Egyptian boyfriend’s baby, according to a close relative of the Queen. Not only that, Diana was alive after the deliberate car accident that was intended to kill her, the source says. “She arrived at the hospital alive and they could have saved her but they let her die,” the royal says. Diana’s bodyguard knows the truth and has prepared a book that will reveal all this, according to the source. The Royal family will do everything in its power to prevent publication but it is inevitable.

and the most recent:

5/20/2009

Ohta Ryu, one of the world’s great truth seekers passed away

One of the world’s leading researchers of the secret government of the world passed away on May 19, 2009 at the age of 78. Although few people in the West realize, his contributions were essential to the global awakening that is now taking place. He was a prominent anti-war activist in the hippy era. One day after making a speech he was approached by an old man who told him about a group that researched the secret government of the West during the brief window of time before and during WW2 when Japan was independent. Professor Ohta published and continued their research. The material he published in Japanese eventually made it, indirectly, into English helping enlighten much of the world. I am sure he knew the fall of the illuminati was imminent before he died but it is a shame he was not able to see it to the end. We will miss you Professor Ohta.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 05-21-2009 at 08:36 AM.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:55 PM   #43
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: What do you think of Benjamin Fulford's latest blogs?

Bilderberg Group orders destruction of the Dollar?

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/6807/53/

"A new Kremlin report on the shadowy Bilderberg Group, who this past week held their annual meeting in Greece, states that the West’s financial, political and corporate elite emerged from their conclave after coming to an agreement that in order to continue their drive towards a New World Order dominated by the Western Powers, the US Dollar has to be “totally” destroyed."

"Even worse, a new US report on these secret Bilderberg meetings states: “Investigative journalist Daniel Estulin, whose information from inside Bilderberg has routinely proven accurate, states that the global elite’s plan to completely destroy the economy and ultimately lower global population by two thirds has stoked fears even within Bilderberg itself that the fallout from such chaos could ultimately result in the globalists losing their control over the world.”

"Prior to the Bilderberg Meeting, the Kremlin report continues, most of the West’s wealthiest elite convened at an unprecedented secret meeting in New York called for and led by the staunch New World Orderlist David Rockefeller to plot the demise of the US Dollar and which, strangely, was reported in the US mainstream propaganda media, but to which the dissident American website PrisonPlanet.Com questioned by stating:"

“ABC News today devoted a prominently featured three page story to a “secret meeting” of rich philanthropists which took place earlier this month in New York, and yet one of the biggest news corporations in America was completely silent during a far more important meeting of around 150 of the world’s powerbrokers at the Bilderberg conference last week.”
Old 05-23-2009, 01:25 PM   #44
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: What do you think of Benjamin Fulford's latest blogs?

"Special warning to the people who own the yen printing press"

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

"This is a warning to the remaining Japanese stooges who have been controlling the yen printing press in recent years on behalf of the Bush/Clinton crime family: step aside. The Heisei era has been marked by stagnation, poverty, and aged and childess society and a loss of international respect. It is time to go back to the system used by Japan until 1985: give control of the yen printing presses back to the Finance Ministry and the Cabinet. The purge of Bush/Clinton puppets in Japan has barely just begun. If the remaining traitors are not neutralized soon, Japan is going to degenerate further.

Here are some questions: Why hasn’t Japan begun to build factories to produce goods using “forbidden” technology? Why did Japan hand the IMF $100 billion of Japanese money without asking about how it is to be spent? Why don’t you get the Bush/Clinton criminals to hand back the Japanese pension money they stole? Why aren’t the Japan self-defense forces shooting down the airplanes spreading chemtrails (filled with H1N1 virus?) over Japan? If you do not have the guts to stand up for your country then step aside and let those who do deal with this small cabal of criminals."
Old 06-11-2009, 05:51 AM   #45
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

06/10/2009 BEN'S BLOG

33rd degree freemason promises the illuminati will change for the better

A 33rd degree freemason visiting Japan as a representative of the Italian illuminati says the secret organization knows it will be losing power. They are very confused and worried about what is going to happen after they lose power, he says. One faction wants to blackmail the world with destructive weapons. Another faction wants to negotiate with people in the “profane” world (ie us unwashed masses). A third faction thinks it is end times and that we must wait for the Messiah.

My suggestion was that they stage a fake Armaggedon show so they can get all this apocalyptic stuff out of their system and the world can return to sanity. My belief is that future generations will conclude that the Messiah was the awakening of the global group mind via the internet.

In any case, I was invited to Italy to talk to the heads of the illuminati. These include people who claim to control the Jewish, Christian and Muslim faiths. It might be worth visiting to see if they are willing to appear before a truth commission as well as support a campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction.

SOURCE: http://www.benjaminfulford.typepad.com/
Old 06-19-2009, 12:24 AM   #46
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

BEN'S BLOG

06/17/2009

Virus mix-up by lab could have resulted in pandemic http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/H...ow/4230882.cms

Baxter has been caught red handed nearly triggering pandemic, they are also moving ahead, together with allied pharma companies, with supplying the "vaccine" for pandemics http://in.news.yahoo.com/137/2009061...flu-vacci.html

the criminal charges I filed against Baxter and WHO with the Austrian police (in German) but with an English translation partially http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009...bout-bird-flu/

The swine flu vaccine is designed to weaponize the H1N1 virus

A journalist in Austria has forwarded proof that the anti-swine flu vaccine they are trying to mandatorily make everyone take is actually designed to weaponize the H1N1 virus and kill billions of people. We issue a warning to all Medical associations and WHO staff: if you try to proceed with this plan you will be labeled as enemies of humanity and there will be a bounty placed on each of you.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 06-19-2009 at 12:44 AM.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:02 AM   #47
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

WOW, Ben Blogs everywhere!

This one also posted under News and Updates Japanese Carrying $134 Billion Worth of U.S. Bonds Detained in Italy

06/23/2009

The Japanese arrested with bonds in Italy claim to be fighting the Feds

According to the Italian secret service, the Japanese arrested in Italy last week with 134.5 billion $ worth of US government bonds claim they were part of a joint operation between Japanese military intelligence and Chinese military intelligence against the Federal Reserve Board. The Chinese will be sending a delegation to Italy soon to try to sort this matter out. Meanwhile we have contradictory intelligence stating that the arrested men are with a Chinese faction that wants to restore Ming dynastic rule and works with a Fed linked CIA outfit known as Mayflower. We are still trying to figure out what is really going on. The Bonds they carried are a combination of 1934 Roosevelt Bonds and silver backed certificates issued by President Kennedy. To confirm if the boxes are genuine or not, it is necessary to examine the box that contains them, according to an MI6 source. The other thing people who are unfamiliar with the secret world of finance is that they always talk in numbers with at least 3 more digits than what is discussed in the open world of finance. Our source says there are thousands of boxes of that sort worth a total of “quintillions of dollars.” The Americans manufactured these boxes in the Philippines and when they left, they left the original printing blocks and paper so the Philippinos have used them to create countless high-quality forgeries.

SOURCE: http://www.benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

This next one also posted under Economy and Currency The US dollar is now back on the gold standard

06/22/2009

The US dollar is now back on the gold standard but Federal Reserve dollars are not

Large amounts of gold once stored in South-East Asia have been shipped around the world to provide physical backing for US dollars, meaning the dollar has been secretly put back on the gold standard. However, all dollars created by the Federal Reserve Board since September 2008 are not being accepted outside of the United States. This means the banking families that own the BIS have made a deal with the secret society. However, there are now 1 billion people going hungry world-wide and if something is not done about that situation ASAP, then heads will start to roll regardless of Basel 3 and the gold-backed currencies.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:52 PM   #48
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

I thought he said on Rense the other night he would put on his blog about the pallets of US dollars being shipped around the world to keep the economy going for another year, but I don't see it yet.

BEN'S LAST TWO ENGLISH BLOGS

06/26/2009

Prime Minister Higashikokubaru?

The wildly popular governor of Japan’s Miyazaki Prefectyre appears to be planning to run for Prime Minister. Having met him personally many times, I believe he would be a better Prime Minister than almost anybody else I can think of in Japan. The CIA backed ruling Liberal Democratic Party is expected to implode and cease to exist after an election that must be held by September 11th of this year. If I were an LDP politician, the only way I could think of surviving in power is to create a new party and chose Higashikokubaru as candidate for Prime Minister. When I asked him last year if he wanted to start a revolution he answered “yes.” I will go to Miyazaki Prefecture today and ask him what his plans are.

06/25/2009

There will be some crucial meetings over the coming days to decide Obama’s fate

Since the United States Corporation is bankrupt, there will be some serious meetings over the coming days to determine the fate of Obama and the entire gang of crooks in Washington D.C. Obama is suffering from severe megalomania and may have to be removed from the scene before he becomes dangerous. If the crooks try to cling to power any longer the United States will disintegrate into anarchy and they will eventually find themselves at the mercy of a lynch mob. The Skull and Bones consists of only 600 people and their names have become public knowledge. We offer an amnesty and protection to all Skull and Bones members who wish to defect before it is too late.

SOURCE: http://www.benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

Last edited by peaceandlove; 06-26-2009 at 03:54 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:57 AM   #49
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

The latest from BEN

07/10/2009

The Japanese arrested with $134.5 billion had papers signed by Bernanke, Greenspan

The two “Japanese” (one is Philippino and the other Chinese) arrested in Italy recently with $134.5 billion worth of US Treasury certificates were also carried a series of documents signed by the likes of Alan Greenspan and Ben Bernanke. They themselves are innocent and were released immediately because they were carrying genuine diplomatic passports. The Pictures of the documents they carried are attached and we would like to hear some expert opinion on their contents.

According to the official story put out to the corporate media, the Treasuries were forgeries (no doubt they will say the same about the documents pictured here) but if that is the case, why were the people carrying the “forgeries” immediately released?

The truth is the Treasury certificates they carried were legitimate and are now in the safe hands of the managers of the new financial system. The money will be used to finance part of a Marshall plan aimed at ending war, poverty and environmental destruction. It will also be used to develop previously forbidden technology. We may see some visible changes as early as next week now that Bernanke’s latest check has bounced but, as mentioned before, things could drag on to the September 30th secret fiscal year end a possibly a bit beyond that date. The information above comes from very highly placed sources.

Or go to source for larger view of picture.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 07-10-2009 at 08:01 AM.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:43 AM   #50
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Ben's BLOG

7/12/2009

About homosexuals and secret societies

As the Thule Society, Skull and Bones and Sayeed (Saudi) family secret societies teeter on the brink of collapse, multiple insiders are revealing one of their biggest secrets: institutionalized homosexuality. The secret initiation rituals at Skull and Bones turn out to be a homosexual orgy; ditto those at parallel secret societies.

These traditions probably have very ancient roots indeed. When harems are found in the animal kingdom, you often also get large groups of single males living together. These male groups practice fighting with each other and engage in homosexual sex in order to strengthen group bonds.

Anthropologists have found polygamy in almost every single human society they have ever surveyed. Young low-ranking males commonly form gangs throughout the world. When large groups of males live together, in isolation from females, homosexuality emerges as a common practice.

The Skull and Bones/Thule people claim their traditions go back to ancient Sparta. We know the Greeks believed that sex between men was “purer” than heterosexual sex. We also know that older, high-ranking males took in pubescent boys as lovers and pupils. Thus Socrates had sex with the young Plato; Plato later did the same with his disciple Aristotle and Aristotle with his student Alexander the Great. No doubt this practice created strong emotional bonds between “teacher” and “student.”

Continues: http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/b...societies.html