Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-16-2009, 10:02 PM   #1
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Humanity`s future

We live in a world of double standards but not well masqueraded . For anyone with a bit of reason it is clear that world is one huge prison .
Though planet itself is a jewel in space ,we are covered with mud on our souls and lives.

I believe a future of mankind different than of today.
That is why I copied this text below from book of revelation.
The name itself is to reveal things to humanity.

The most curious thing by my opinion is that nothing unclean will be permitted inside and that finally after a long time ,Creator will be among humanity because he chose to.

I have read many interviews about ET`s. I watched many videos pros and cons. I talked with many people but as time was passing by this writing below had more and more sound to it.

I do not know are you believing this words or not or are you religious or not,or are you believing in God or not, that is not a point here.

The point is that I believe we are heading to the glorious future since we are God`s children.

P.S.
In order to get to that glorious future we need a ticket as for any fare needs a ticket. Only here, the ticket is made from several parts and must be owned .Parts are : true and honest loving heart, good soul, good deeds, good words,good thoughts,wisdom,true knowledge,discernment and above all-love.

Anyone without ticket...sorry

We still have time to buy that ticket. Every single human on this planet.
Will we? It is up to every and each one of us.

Love and blessings,

Beren

The New Jerusalem
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."

He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb." And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city, its gates and its walls. The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia[a]in length, and as wide and high as it is long. He measured its wall and it was 144 cubits[b] thick,[c] by man's measurement, which the angel was using. The wall was made of jasper, and the city of pure gold, as pure as glass. The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald,the fifth sardonyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.[d]The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of pure gold, like transparent glass.

22I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:18 PM   #2
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Humanity`s future

Thanks Beren, I see humanity's future as marvellous and glorious also.

Love

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:45 PM   #3
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

hello beren ...

what you wrote here ... the first part in your own words ... reminded me of an astral travel i once experienced ...

i was with a few others ... afar in our galaxy ... observing earth from a distance ...

the initial thing i noted when i arrived there ... was how dim it was ... there were so many other stars and such everywhere ... pulsating with light and aliveness ... but our planet ... it was so dark i could barely recognize it ... and yet intuitively i knew that of which it was ... in the now ...

and those whom i was with ... one asked another through conveyance ... "so what do you feel ... will it ever again become what it once was ... will they make it as a whole ... or will their planet fade and disintegrate" ...

and i could feel what they felt ... i could feel the dismay in question ...

the answer of the other was conveyed then ... fast forwarded were we ...

we continued to observe earth ... and as we did ... we began to faintly view a warm red glow from within its center ... we watched how the glow slowly grew outward ... until earth was aglow in a warm peachy/red light ...

i could feel the pulse of this planet then ... alive and dancing ... and i felt oneness with it ... as did the others ...

and momentarily ... earth emitted a bright white light from it ... our beautiful planet shone brighter than anything we could see there ... i had never seen anything like it ... tears streamed down my face ... because i knew ... i was a part of that planet ... a part of its awakening ...

i was so humbled ... felt so blessed to have witnessed what i just had ...

and the other next to me ... conveyed to us ... "yes ... they make it ... their light was dimming ... but they figured it out ... they figured out the oneness that moves them to their light ... from within ... to without ... as a whole" ...

i shall never forget that experience ...

you are correct ... we are a jewel of a planet ... yes we have mud surrounding us ... but we can wash it all ...

and let our light shine ...

as a whole ... as the very significant planet we are known to be ...

we'll figure it out ...

feels like we do so at the eleventh hour ... but so what ...

i believe we WILL make it ...

shine your light from within ... to without ...

our planet ... we are STUNNING!

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:55 PM   #4
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Beren you add some real quality to Avalon, i enjoy your take on things and appreciate reading what you contribute, and this post is another one with 5 stars

I believe everyone will be given many chances to get this ticket, the trick is to be open to recieving it. we can lead a horse to water but we cant make it drink

Namaste
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:41 PM   #5
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcarolle View Post
Beren you add some real quality to Avalon, i enjoy your take on things and appreciate reading what you contribute, and this post is another one with 5 stars

I believe everyone will be given many chances to get this ticket, the trick is to be open to recieving it. we can lead a horse to water but we cant make it drink

Namaste
Thanks Barca ( though I am not a fan Barcelona football team )

I am doing my best to be clear and the one who I am.
I was not always like that, but Christ `s words and God`s help cleared my mind and heart so my soul is living now.

There are many poor souls out there who are in dire need of help, I hope I was able to help a bit in someone`s life journey.

We are all humans,we learn we fall,we get up.

I hope many will earn their tickets...Good thing though that everyone was granted with same love and given hand. Some refuse that but I hope many will accept love and giving hand from Creator.

I`ll tell you a story here ;
maybe you`re familiar with it.

There were two friends living in one town.
One day a storm brought heavy rain,water slowly started to rise and entered in one friend`s house. Other man came and say :"friend let`s go water is too heavy!"
"No ,I will wait ,my God will help me." was a reply.

Water was going higher and higher and the man from that house went on his first floor.
Then his friend again came but this time in a small boat with same words:"COME HERE FRIEND!"

"No-God will save me!"

Water grew more and flooded the house and man climbed his roof and sat there.

Friend again came but now with a helicopter and others screaming:"COME UP ,YOU `RE GOING TO DROWN ! "

"No---GOD will save me!!!"

Water came even higher and man swam and when lost his strength,he drowned.

When he was resurrected he went straight to God and angrily asked: " I prayed to you,believed in you,hoping in you...and you did nothing! You let me drown!!! WHY? WHY ?"

God replied:"but I have sent you help for three times and you refused!"

I love this story,tells many things...That`s why I have a disclaimer or a signature in my posts.

Love and blessings,

Beren
Old 12-16-2009, 11:51 PM   #6
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting ,very interesting.
I can not explain what is astral travel but many things are unexplainable so far,I hope to learn what it is actually.

Even apostle Paul mentions similar experiences .
2 Corinthians 12

1I must go on boasting. Although there is nothing to be gained, I will go on to visions and revelations from the Lord. 2I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows. 3And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows— 4was caught up to paradise. He heard inexpressible things, things that man is not permitted to tell. 5I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses. 6Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
hello beren ...

what you wrote here ... the first part in your own words ... reminded me of an astral travel i once experienced ...

i was with a few others ... afar in our galaxy ... observing earth from a distance ...

the initial thing i noted when i arrived there ... was how dim it was ... there were so many other stars and such everywhere ... pulsating with light and aliveness ... but our planet ... it was so dark i could barely recognize it ... and yet intuitively i knew that of which it was ... in the now ...

and those whom i was with ... one asked another through conveyance ... "so what do you feel ... will it ever again become what it once was ... will they make it as a whole ... or will their planet fade and disintegrate" ...

and i could feel what they felt ... i could feel the dismay in question ...

the answer of the other was conveyed then ... fast forwarded were we ...

we continued to observe earth ... and as we did ... we began to faintly view a warm red glow from within its center ... we watched how the glow slowly grew outward ... until earth was aglow in a warm peachy/red light ...

i could feel the pulse of this planet then ... alive and dancing ... and i felt oneness with it ... as did the others ...

and momentarily ... earth emitted a bright white light from it ... our beautiful planet shone brighter than anything we could see there ... i had never seen anything like it ... tears streamed down my face ... because i knew ... i was a part of that planet ... a part of its awakening ...

i was so humbled ... felt so blessed to have witnessed what i just had ...

and the other next to me ... conveyed to us ... "yes ... they make it ... their light was dimming ... but they figured it out ... they figured out the oneness that moves them to their light ... from within ... to without ... as a whole" ...

i shall never forget that experience ...

you are correct ... we are a jewel of a planet ... yes we have mud surrounding us ... but we can wash it all ...

and let our light shine ...

as a whole ... as the very significant planet we are known to be ...

we'll figure it out ...

feels like we do so at the eleventh hour ... but so what ...

i believe we WILL make it ...

shine your light from within ... to without ...

our planet ... we are STUNNING!

Old 12-16-2009, 11:59 PM   #7
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Beautiful vision FutureEyes, this is right in line with many I have heard from others.

Currently the planet is a dark star, but it will soon Be a bright star! Oneness is the ticket. God will walk among the peoples, because the peoples will see that God lives inside of them!

I would suggest that the travel where you received this interesting and beautiful vision FutureEyes was Etheric Travel, not Astral. Astral is the water realm, emotional realm, 4th dimension, land of illusion, fallen land, dark - not enlightened ~ not a place to receive pure visions like the one you described.

Beren ~ How can you learn about travel out of body if we fear any teachings that are not in the book that romans put together 300 years after Jesus ascended and named "the word of God"?

To me, discernment is the path we must take, Truth will set us free, seek and we shall find, ask and it shall be given ~

~ Espavo ~
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:23 AM   #8
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Beren ~ How can you learn about travel out of body if we fear any teachings that are not in the book that romans put together 300 years after Jesus ascended and named "the word of God"?

To me, discernment is the path we must take, Truth will set us free, seek and we shall find, ask and it shall be given

14, welcome,

I think you did not understand me before.
I wish to learn and am not afraid. But I found many teaching a sheer speculations.
The fact Romans or others place it together does not change the message in it. You know that.

If you read that book you`ll see why they would not allow its translation on common spoken language a 1000 years since they placed it together...

Book condemned them all together.

I read many things and I am vigorous explorer, I put everything on test.
The more I put Bible on test the more it shows true.

You also know that.

But I have trouble with eastern philosophies.
It simply does not resonate with me.

Related to Astral projection or travel, see Bible spoke about that and many other things that Avalonians talk about. But many people simply didn`t read it and are not informed abut it.

They thing of it through religious prism and connect it with Christianity or should I say CHURCHianity,which is of course man made corporation.
Any single denomination.
Same goes to Islam,Buddism,Taoism, and all other religions,movements,sects,cults.

God is above that,Christ is above that.

It`s just that religion has hijacked Christ`s message and twisted it and downgraded it to control masses who are often ignorant and on autopilot in their lives.

They yell : "Bible this ,Bible that, God wants you this ,Christ wants you that-or else... YOU will burn in hell!!! "

No wonder why people feel sick when Bible is being mentioned.

I stay out that mess, I see true value of God`s word, I see true message, and I agree with you in 99% of what you say,minus jesus websites

When someone mentions channeling I just skip that... or have a huge suspicion of that message.

Also I understand what you wish to say with oneness, I am with you on that.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:27 AM   #9
Scarab
Banned

I heard that the ptb were desparately trying to get off the planet but couldn't. Then I heard that they were going underground. Then I heard they realized that won't work and now they're pretty much crapping their silk drawers.

I wonder what they know and if they'd agree with the premise of this thread.
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:34 AM   #10
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
I heard that the ptb were desparately trying to get off the planet but couldn't. Then I heard that they were going underground. Then I heard they realized that won't work and now they're pretty much crapping their silk drawers.

I wonder what they know and if they'd agree with the premise of this thread.
I am sure they know

Their future is not bright...
They swallowed a lie from their god (lucifer aka satan aka devil) and they are stuck...

the tide is turning...
Old 12-17-2009, 12:37 AM   #11
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
I am sure they know

Their future is not bright...
They swallowed a lie from their god (lucifer aka satan aka devil) and they are stuck...

the tide is turning...
Heck...Maybe they even tried to become GOD but failed.

Again...Makes you wonder what they know.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:43 AM   #12
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

They know a lot.
But that`s a lesser knowledge they have,but they are blinded with it.
A single grass in the field is more complicated structure than everything a man has ever created for any purpose...

So how powerful is the one who created that grass,don`t you think?
Old 12-17-2009, 12:46 AM   #13
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
So how powerful is the one who created that grass,don`t you think?
I'd say quite powerful and quite angry.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:49 AM   #14
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Old 12-17-2009, 01:08 AM   #15
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Humanity`s future

Great thread i see light and the end of the tunnel as well. I in know longer

believe anymore about doom and gloom. Since i turned my life around, recently

only focusing on positive, great things have happened. The light as you talked

about is growing, as more people become spiritually aware of the positive.

If the shift in consciousness occurs i see a bright future for mankind.

In a way we help to create our own future so the more we think positively

the better things will turn out.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:41 AM   #16
ontario's northland
Avalon Senior Member

Beren, I agree about the one who created that blade of grass. Lets face it, creation shouts at us from even that blade of grass, one that can actually push its way up through concrete sidewalks, and ashphalt, yet.....we can reach over and break it off with such ease...
ontario's northland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:49 AM   #17
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Why... a designated name... the Creator, or his "son".

God (anything worthy of worship, worth ship) does not have sons or children... it's a mind meme...pall-parotting!.. time we tire of patriarchal pronouns.... when might we stop this "he", this "sons" ... this "man of god"...the "father".

please... Choose your words wisely...these are things that are qualifyingly divisive. Is that so hard to see? If not, please begin anew.

God is either every thing or nothing at all.<<< entirely inclusive. grasp it... this "mystery".

Love is NOT earned.... your "ticket" is there. God does not require your approval or your recognition, adoration, praise or prayers. whether conscious or not, it lives you. The ticket is your fabric, your being.... surprise!

Love is not about deserving... time is arbitrary,... what difference does it make what "time" one "gets it"?
get it??? <<< that is love!

Love knowingly. inwardly (for knowing IS eternal life, the definition of...according [in harmony with] the bible).
Bestow this grace as you are able. Forgive (release) my [self separate awareness] trespassing.... AS I forgive others [I am released AS I release others] from a binding of any kind.....

you are lit, you may not be dimmed by a shadow of darkness, that which divides and calls that 'other' even exists independently of you, God, in its totality.

How does one designate a culture that does not resonate when the truth exists every where within all!

Spiritual insight is sight seeing is it not? Get it?
One need not look into for fear to view any thing any where.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:49 AM   #18
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh, God is angry.... we'll soon get a good beating then...However remember that "He loves you"(George carlin)
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:45 AM   #19
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Why... a designated name... the Creator, or his "son".

God (anything worthy of worship, worth ship) does not have sons or children... it's a mind meme...pall-parotting!.. time we tire of patriarchal pronouns.... when might we stop this "he", this "sons" ... this "man of god"...the "father".

please... Choose your words wisely...these are things that are qualifyingly divisive. Is that so hard to see? If not, please begin anew.

God is either every thing or nothing at all.<<< entirely inclusive. grasp it... this "mystery".

Love is NOT earned.... your "ticket" is there. God does not require your approval or your recognition, adoration, praise or prayers. whether conscious or not, it lives you. The ticket is your fabric, your being.... surprise!

Love is not about deserving... time is arbitrary,... what difference does it make what "time" one "gets it"?
get it??? <<< that is love!

Love knowingly. inwardly (for knowing IS eternal life, the definition of...according [in harmony with] the bible).
Bestow this grace as you are able. Forgive (release) my [self separate awareness] trespassing.... AS I forgive others [I am released AS I release others] from a binding of any kind.....

you are lit, you may not be dimmed by a shadow of darkness, that which divides and calls that 'other' even exists independently of you, God, in its totality.

How does one designate a culture that does not resonate when the truth exists every where within all!

Spiritual insight is sight seeing is it not? Get it?
One need not look into for fear to view any thing any where.

Hi Moxie!

I agree in most of you said but consider this;
WE are still on low level of knowledge, everybody on this planet. Difference is in some people who are more aware than others and wish to BE...wishes to learn and grow.
Still we can not explain the smallest things around us. For example can you explain how one plant is functioning? YOu can decribe from what you know from various encycopedias or if you have studied plants, but that is second or third hand knowledge. YOu can not explain why some processes take place or from what structure the plant is made on what types of atoms, molecules and rest, also you can not explain why that plant is there, does it co relate with other or no, how does it affect that small bug climbing its leaf or does the wind affect its grow with bringing ozone on its leaves ..

See questions are endless regarding just one tree in your garden.

Simply we do not know. We can feel and that is divine gift and starting point of our learning journey.

Since we do not know even that, how can we exactly know what is Creator?
What is Christ?
What is an angel?
What is spirit?
What is demon?
What is human?

We as humans have sexes but in our essence we are not sexual. We are one. But in this reality we need both sexes in order to create new life. We need both components.
I think that creator is above sexes and all that we know. But then since we do not know much Creator needed to show itself to us in order so we can understand at least a bit about it.

I do not know is it he or she. I think it is not he or she , it is above our understanding.

Once when asked Jesus exlained that when people are resurrected they do not marry as they would as men and women, then they become as angels in heaven who do not have sexuality.

SO they are genderless but very strong and powerfull beings, they were presented as men in the past in order to comfort humans to see them as really powerful or the past time humans would not understand them.

Regarding love, you are right. We can not earned it and religions were using exactly that thing to convince people that they should labor hard to earn God´s love. They were misused.

On the other hand God loves us unconditionally but despite that we have to show that we do not take that love for granted or we will not have that ticket.

See this on next example:
God sheds his light and love for us unconditionally to help and care for us and we... we acumulate and do not spread it further. We tend just to receive and that is not divine. That is why God is teaching us as his creation that we should not block love and light received from him since it is his will that all have light and love.

That is why we need to fight selfishness and darkness in order to be one with Creator.

But also ,Creator has a limit of patience and he suffered us for a long time helping us become, helping us to grow up, gently carring and loving us with ocassional correctioning and upbringing which was harsh.
But when you see why was that happening , you see every reason why was that necesarry.

If you have a child you will not allow him/her to destory your house or car no matter how much you love them. They have to be corrected and if necesarry punished in order to learn. If child becomes spoiled brat what do you do? When you try to talk with him/her gently and nicely full of love and the kid screams at you an stab you in the eye or kick you in the face or burn your curtains or brake brand new TV or just deeply insults you?

What do you do then?

I know your answer, so project that on humanity and its Creator...

Love and blessings,

Beren
Old 12-17-2009, 10:49 AM   #20
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Oh, God is angry.... we'll soon get a good beating then...However remember that "He loves you"(George carlin)

Old 12-17-2009, 06:23 PM   #21
beren
Avalon Senior Member

He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."

I like this sentence !

I am loking forward towards that time!
Old 12-17-2009, 04:07 AM   #22
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

if i may interject scarab ... my feeling is they know much ... utilizing a path not illuminated by light of purity ... yet still obtaining what they felt they required ... for continuation of their control ...

BUT ... i also know that there comes a point whereby their seeking hits a ceiling ... the denseness of their low vibrations cannot go beyond that point no matter what ... it is something that just is as it always has been and always will be ...

purity of truth has no limitations ...

i have seen ... where we reach a certain time space ... through our newfound wisdom of what really is ... we reach outwards ... to the beauty of what is beyond what is now ... a lighter energy ...

and the dark ... remains behind ... COMPLETELY oblivious as to what just happened ...

probably just hit their heads on the ceiling thinking they'd go through ... ouch ...

this cycle of dense energy ... it can only remain active for so long ... eventually it cannot sustain itself as it has had no true foundation to begin with ...

anyway ... i'm off on a tangent ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote