Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-27-2008, 01:32 PM   #1
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Remember the Children

Hi everyone. This is a simple reminder.

Much is said about Knowledge. This is indeed, of prime importance. Nevertheless, I want to draw your thought on Attitude. In this regard, children are teachers. There is an attitude of prime importance when a New Paradigm comes into play. Openness.

Let me tell you a small anecdote on this topic. In the 70's, Swiss clock and watches were all over the world. They were the reference. They had almost all the market. And this domination was from decades. Then, about ten years later, they appeared to have less then 10% of this market. What happened?

The Japanese industry simply brought the electronic watch. More accurate, no need to crank it. Lighter, less expensive, etc... The interesting part of this story was the fact that this new technology was created in... Switzerland . But their was no mechanism, no needle, it was so different than the model used for decades that it couldn't possibly be a good idea. The Swiss industrials rejected it and were so confident it was a bad idea that they didn't even protect the concept.

This is how we all react to New Paradigm and it's comprehensible. This is why I want to draw your attention on Attitude.

Openness, Gratitude and Joy are Attitude we all need to enfeel just as well as we feed our mind with Knowledge. Because the New Paradigm coming is much more then a simple new watch.

Children are teachers. They always look to feel good things, so playful. When I hold my 4 months boy in my arms. I really feel a powerful beam of Love for this being. I contemplate this pure experience and observe my boy experiencing contemplation, joy, peace, Love, curiosity, discovery, lesson, all condensed in this very powerful moment. Then, from the center of my spirit I picture all Humanity awakening, every single Hu-man becoming feeling this very same powerful Love of the moment. With the Knowledge that this very thought is so powerful, going to surf right on the Flow of creative energy for manifestation. And let go this thought with gratitude.

Listen your best music, go outside and contemplate Life. Do things that you really like. Feel that you are alive. Good attitude is the fuel necessary to manifest your best thoughts. Go outside and play with the creation around you, smile and be grateful to be here, now. This is how you shine. When you shine you attract stars, remember this well.

There is an actual global baby boom. Babies well surrounded brings powerful fuel to manifest a group focus. I am a grateful father of two young boys. And I can tell you, they are far more connected to the source then we think. It looks like Creator's way to Love us all.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 11-04-2009 at 11:26 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:49 AM   #2
suchanawesomekid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Remember the Children

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Listen your best music, go outside and contemplate Life. Do things that you really like. Feel that you are alive.
steven, this is a fantastic thread.

FELLOW AVALONERS... LISTEN TO STEVE HERE....

hey...

i hope we can have interesting chats in the future.

say hi to your kids from me. tell them i think they have a wonderful father.

gregg xx

Last edited by suchanawesomekid; 11-04-2008 at 02:47 AM.
suchanawesomekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:18 AM   #3
Bagheera
Avalon Senior Member

I can assent with you, suchanawesomekid! Steven's two boys have a wonderful father! They are very blessed! Thank you, Steven, for sharing your wonderful insights! Two years ago, our little daughter entered our life and I feel the same what you are expressing in your posting. When I play with her, I feel blessed and I am very grateful for having her in my life as well.

Love and blessings,

Bagheera

Last edited by Bagheera; 11-04-2008 at 06:21 AM. Reason: corrected some typos.
Bagheera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:07 PM   #4
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you to both of you. I thought this thread was lost under a stockpile.

I'm glad you liked it. I really believe babies, children, adolescent and young adults have much to pitch in the creation of the New Paradigm.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote