Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-27-2008, 02:32 PM   #201
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

I was unable to dl the video myself. One of my friends sent it to me and I was most surprised to find that a video that long was put on You Tube. most only last 10to 13 mins

I felt a connection to her and listened to the tape taking in all she has said. I noticed her eyes also but the impression I got, was she was stuggling to hold back her tears. She doesnt find it easy to talk in front of people and deffinately not when she can't control her tears. I know as I am the same way. I find it hard to when people are looking at me. I am working on that. With Miriam, she had so much to say, and she got defensive with, I'm not crazy. Don't we all get that from people? Also Miriam choose her words so carefully. Cautious.....

I took her message to heart and yesterday my husband took me to a nutrient shop and it happened to be closed. We drove past a half price book store and I asked him to stop. I really wasnt looking for a particular book. I don't take the time to read anymore except online. I asked to stop for him. He is the big reader. He decided to just give me cash and wait out in the car

I walked to the back and felt the store had a strange odor so I turned to leave. A sign caught my eye and I felt a tight urge to stop and look at the books right there. The sign said African American / Native American. I was going to look at books on herbs. This book jumped out at me called The Hopi's Survival tips. I just stared at it and wanted to buy both copies but didnt want the hazzle from my husband. I have come to enjoy comparing ancient herbs and cures

I read some of the book last night and finds it goes on the same path as Miriam's speach. I then went online and read more on the Hopi's. The words that Miriam spoke do need to be shared with all.`

Miriam did a fine job and I am very happy I was able to hear her speach. Thanks for sharing Miriam and just so you know, I shared your pain and tears. The point of your message was well hearing

There is nothing wrong with crying and if more people had the love and peaceful ways of the Hopi's as you illustrated and I read about we have something indeed to look forward to.

God bless you Miriam and I hope that soon the load you have been carrying so long is weakened.

Thank you again
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:17 PM   #202
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

I don't understand your complaining.

Go to google.video, there you can watch the whole video without any break in download and also in whole! (not several parts as it is on youtube)
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:31 PM   #203
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

I relate to her very much and trust her information a great deal.
I feel her intention and believe she is telling the truth.

Live love,
Ampgod
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:04 PM   #204
Wolf
Avalon Senior Member

Miriam was on Coast some time ago and I was appalled at the treatment that she received. Ian practically made fun of her and ridiculed her for referring people to her book for certain information. Doesn't everyone on that show refer people to their book? I was embarassed to even be a listener.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:15 PM   #205
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C View Post
Something that I have noticed in this type of information - i.e abductee/experiencer describing alien information imparted to them - is that the aliens appear to be some what naive about the delineation of power and control in our society.

Please correct me if I am wrong, however I do not believe I have heard a description of aliens explaining the reality of a minority of people on earth having power and control over the masses. When Miriam talked about what individuals could do she mentioned seeds for example, planting your own garden. From my perspective, the reason the world as a whole is going to 'hell in a handbasket' is centered upon megolamanical psychopaths who have power and control and people who are pyschologically subdued to allow this to occur.

If - for example - a positive step is for us to grow our own gardens, if I grow a garden and that action represents 1% of society then my actions are insignificant and ultimately irrelevant. What we need is 90% of people to grow their own gardens! Otherwise REAL change will not occur. Therefore the important question is how to get that 90% to want to grow their own gardens! Do you see what I am getting at here?

Convincing (if this is indeed the appropriate step to take) others that they should give up (or at least minimise) their consumerism on the basis of its harm to other beings and the environment - is a very difficult task. In fact some people can be downright angry when you attempt to explain alternatives to them. Cognitive dissonance steps in, and in certain individuals this pyschologically manifests itself in a defensive outburst. The indoctrination is so complete because it occurs from the cradle to the grave, so it is little wonder that people want to 'remain in the matrix'.

As other posters on this thread have pointed out, Miriam's information does not (arguable) add anything substantive to what we already know. I personally found it interesting, but the core of the message I have heard many times before. This is not to denegrate Miriam - or the message - it is simply that I believe that workable solutions to the problems described is what we need to focus on.
I really like what you've written here T.C.

With respect with the gardens it starts with just one person just as the journey begins with one step. I cannot begin to tell you the interest that has popped up here on this and classes being offered to the public. The public can't get enough information on gardening and want these classes offered in many other locations. The govenor here recently signed a bill giving loans for aquaponics. Indeed, learning to grow ones own food is a step to independence from Monsanto and those who would corrupt the food that we eat.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:08 PM   #206
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot View Post
Miriam is Canadian...most of the people interviewed on PC were European or American right? OK, I know this sounds maybe a little strange but when I hear people making comments about Miriam being "off", "strange vibe" etc. I can't help but think it has something to do with her nationality. I have NEVER met a Canadian who seemed... ummm, well how can I put this-they are a very distinctive people in a very subtle way that I can't define...if you Canucks out there can either agree or disagree we might get to the bottom of this.

I think of the films out of Canada, the musicians, etc...you guys are different than people in the states-and I have a hard time putting my finger on it but I know it's true, so when I watched the vid of Miriam, I kept reminding myself of that and not letting her delivery of the message get to me. She's Canadian. That's all.

God Bless Canada!
i understand where you're coming from, and you make a good point. but to say 'she's canadian, that's all. case closed' is a bit premature
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:19 PM   #207
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
You're exactly right, in a sense. I'm just giving my opinion like everyone else in this thread.
You just happen to not agree with the one I make, I'm not the one disagreeing. I was answering your questions.
Peace I say,
I'm glad to read everyone elses opinions, even opposites. I have learned much 'o much
Cool, I'm sorry if it seems like I'm riding you for stating your opinion. I more want to make the point that I see cultural or urban-myth-like expectations dictating what people perceive as "truth" (or the lack there of) instead of remaining opened minded. Especially in light of the fact she didn't give a bad message, or conflict with what many people who are into ET's would agree with.
_________

Now just sayin'...

I'm pretty sure most of the assessments on her eyes showing lack of control is wrong, as well as the conventional hemispheric syncing of the eye movements only accounts for a very slight portion of what she was communicating. The simple fact so many noticed her eyes moving so much in a "weird" way tells you she was giving off more information then most could first perceive. Make no mistake, she was "weighing" many things in her conscious mind during all of this, but that doesn't mean she's lying or has any sinister motives. She's ****** off about something...it sounds like she knows something pretty deplorable she can't share that's because she just can't prove it.

And just for the record and for everyone here:

The term "NEW AGE" is a misnomer

The knowledge you tend to hear is ancient just like the Bible, Koran, science (new & old), whatever... so when many of us see someone say something like; "I'm tired of all this 'new age' bs.."
You're essentially telling everyone "I'm frustrated and impatient with the situation, so I'm going to lash out and call you something different then me so I can blame you!"

Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:22 PM   #208
Triggerpull29
Avalon Senior Member

I also felt like she was putting on a show. I don't trust actors and she was trying pretty hard to act "correctly". She didn't really have anything new or different to say. Just didn't interest me.
Triggerpull29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:40 PM   #209
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Watched her interview until 3 am last night! that was a little crazy...however, I want to share that she is RIGHT ON with everything that I too have been hearing for awhile now, and recently being aware of a lot more ET communication, psychically, in myself.

I too have been guided to the four corners area, the indigenous people there and the ET's, for a couple of years now-WAY before I even heard of Miriam. The "galactic federation" has been showing me some stuff that is coming, and I totally appreciate why she didn't want to share everything she's seen. I too was shown the underground bases, and a *little* of what they are doing down there. I have been shown whats coming with potential pole shift, world chaos, etc, and much more.

In my experience, she is RIGHT ON. Further, some have commented on her body language. I think she really feels the gravity of her responsibility with her message and that's enough to make anyone a wee bit nervous.

Secondly, her eye movements-someone commented on that. What' I've learned from EMDR information, is that when someone looks to the left (their left) they are "remembering" what they already have have experienced and processed. WHen they look to the right, they are "creating" what they are saying, from their own imagination. Or "interpreting".

So, the premise is, if you ask someone a question and they look to the left, they are remembering, and therefore answering "honestly" according to the facts as they understand them. (Ie, where were you yesterday at 3 p,m? look to the left, and say, 'at the grocery store.' That would be considered an honest answer. Ask the same question and they look to the right, the premise is that they are "creating" their answer, so it is not based on factual recollection as THEY understood it, it is being created, or INTERPRETED in that moment, therefore, potentially is NOT an honest answer.)

She looked to the left virtually the entire interview when describing and answering questions, but ONCE DID look to the right and it was in response to what the tall blondes MESSAGE is to us. That was NOT dishonesty, that was INTERPRETATION! See the difference?

Look, if YOU had been visited, taken on a craft, and had all the experiences that she has had, you TOO might be acting slightly odd in an interview. Maybe not, but my experience is very aligned with what she has said.

Are we ALL crazy? I have no clue, but all we can do is follow our heart. THAT is the ONLY source of truth for each person. If we can't even trust THAT, then NONE of this (existence) makes any sense. Thinking like that WILL make you crazy!

~WE ARE THE ALL THAT IS ALL~WE ARE LOVE~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:35 PM   #210
lilac
Avalon Senior Member

I am not a contactee, nor am I particularly psychic, but I have been hiding my light under a bushel basket all my life, choosing my words and biting my tongue. I've wondered what I'm doing here and why I am alone in my knowing. I am deeply grateful for this forum and for DAvid Wilcock who has also explained so much. I am Canadian and as I watched Miriam, I was thinking that I know her. Perhaps I have seen her somewhere, but I definitely know that she is sincere, that her message is absolutely true and that she is living up to a huge responsibility. Miriam's words thrilled me, because I know now that I have made my life choices for a good reason. I cried through pretty much all of the second half. Afterward, I fell into a deep sleep (in the afternoon) and today my meditation was brilliant. Something is different. I am not alone.
lilac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:55 PM   #211
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Miriam was on Coast some time ago and I was appalled at the treatment that she received. Ian practically made fun of her and ridiculed her for referring people to her book for certain information. Doesn't everyone on that show refer people to their book? I was embarassed to even be a listener.
Ian can sometimes be a real twit when face-to-face with someone who opposes his religious world-view as a Deacon.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:28 PM   #212
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

ben fulford was on rense 24 september and said he thinks the bit about reptilians vs nnordics.. good aliens vs bad is a distraction and disinfo.. its just a comment he makes not the subject
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:48 PM   #213
rainman
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I somehow managed to stand tall till the end of the interview, but it was very hard to do that waiting all the time for some "hot" info.
IMO she is a person with heavy burdens from the past, but are that burdens extraterrestrial........
Yes, she is putting on some show, she is guessing, floating and trying to keep the track of the story, but it becomes so painful every time when "unexpected" question comes... things get complicated and then she smiles and tries to sell some foggy "I can't exactly tell" story.
But hey, someone like it, others don't... nothing new!
My biggest concerns are really about the announcement of the interview on the (excellent) projectcamelot.org site. I honestly can't see why this is "one of the the most powerful and important interviews we have done" as the authors said??!!
Where is that WOW part of the story?
One more abductee (or "abductee") is telling some story, but this time without any spectacular thing to show us...
Blondes, grays, blues, greens... all of us have some favorite colors and shapes, but the story must contain something to hold the water.
She may be ok and on the "light side", but that isn't so much "powerful and important" if you ask me.
rainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:00 AM   #214
GoingToFast
Banned

I don´t get what all the hullabaloo is about concerning this Miriam Delicado, what she is saying is not something new, her story has been told many times before by other contacties/abducties. My feeling when I see her is that she is putting on a show, I am sorry to say, she is just plugging here book. KAASCHIIING.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:34 AM   #215
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

I am particularly enjoying clarkkent's post and posts from others who are asking some very good questions or pointing out issues I think are important or are otherwise unaddressed.

edit: I wanted to add that I also struggled in watching this interview, I was not interested in her experiences on the craft, etc. I had been lead to believe by the hype that this interview would contain crucial info for the ground crew, but upon viewing did not find a whole lot of it, unless you count vague or intangible clues to be crucial info. Also nothing new IMO, but this has been said and been countered but I still think it's a valid comment. Towards the end, or actually, I should say just before the hour mark, I started skipping a few minutes at a time hoping I'd rejoin at a more interesting part. Not so much.

I've enjoyed reading this thread - it's been very interesting to read everyone's perspectives on it. It occurs to me that we are all unique in our experiences, our intuitions, our beliefs, which hopefully provides us with some uncertainty to the direction of the future./end edit

It's just me and my feelings, but I have doom exhaustion, and I am fed up with it and fed up with 'humanity' getting the blame for everything that's gone wrong on this planet. I certainly believe we all have a degree of responsibility, but I am just so tired of hearing how we screwed it up royally. Did we? How long have our Controllers been controlling us? How long have they been suppressing alternative technologies? How long have they been getting us to get degrees that impart next to no practical/holistic information? How long have they been herding us into dead end jobs, into industries that destroy and pollute, etc? I do not advocate a victim mentality, but we aren't totally empowered either. I certainly feel like my potential has been limited - but I don't walk around everyday hating 'the elite' for it either - so please don't misunderstand my comments, I'm trying to point some things out that I don't see being pointed out a lot. (A defense for humans, I guess?)

YES - we all have personal choices we can make - we can stop consuming so much useless junk like HD tv's or SUV's, we can reduce reuse and recycle - but a lot of conscious people are also on limited incomes and can't afford to buy organic or fair trade products. Simple as that.

When industry, corporations, and governments refuse to invest in sustainable development, in clean technology, in holistic earth views, in natural health, in all of these things that would reduce our impact on the planet and restore some freedom/liberty/happiness to the human race, how responsible are you and I, as individuals? I have voted since I was legal age, always for the environment, always for people. Now that I am awake, I make the best decisions I can in my purchases and lifestyle choices. Which brings me to another issue - if people are ignorant - because they have never had an opportunity to get clued in (for various reasons) - are they just as responsible as someone who 'knows better'?

So when I hear people going around doling out blame equally across all humans - that gets me a little peeved, yes. I am not shirking responsibility - I am doing my part, I am doing what my means allow me to, and I will spread my awareness to people with ears to hear. But to dump all this environmental destruction, all the chemicals in rivers and lakes, the genetic modification of food, the diseases engineered to kill us, etc. etc. on people like me sounds like you're trying to induce guilt and regret. Forget it, once set out on this path you've lost me.

Maybe if we'd all dump the guilt and start holding our Controllers accountable, if we'd charge people for corporate crimes, if governments put teeth in their environmental protection laws, if corporations were not given status as 'persons' and their CEO's/managers/whatever were held personally responsible to the strongest degree of the law - the law that will be provided with teeth - maybe we'd get somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Resources (oil, minerals, water, food) are becoming depleted and scarce. The world's population is growing at the rate of an additional city per day. All this would be worrying enough if the world's leaders were actually trying to handle these problems, but they are not: they are obsessed with perverted ideas of destiny and power and regard you and me as pawns on a giant chessboard to be sacrificed at will.
This is what also gets me. Suppose we make it through the turmoil, suppose 'they' don't kill 95% of us or whatever, suppose humans declare a truce and there's no more exploitation and wars, what kind of planet do we have? We've polluted our water to such an extent, human health and genetics are going down the crapper thanks to all this chemical soup we breathe eat and drink, animals are having deformities and health challenges, soils are depleted, etc. etc. etc. on and on - what's the point? This is why it's entertaining when governments make pollution reduction targets of 20% for 12 years from now. Ha! So many around me are plagued by smog days, affected by asthma - when you can't even breathe NOW, have we got 12 more years?? Will anyone be able to breathe then??

Last edited by Morgan; 09-28-2008 at 01:03 AM.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:35 AM   #216
astraya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac View Post
i am not a contactee, nor am i particularly psychic, but i have been hiding my light under a bushel basket all my life, choosing my words and biting my tongue. I've wondered what i'm doing here and why i am alone in my knowing. I am deeply grateful for this forum and for david wilcock who has also explained so much. I am canadian and as i watched miriam, i was thinking that i know her. Perhaps i have seen her somewhere, but i definitely know that she is sincere, that her message is absolutely true and that she is living up to a huge responsibility. Miriam's words thrilled me, because i know now that i have made my life choices for a good reason. I cried through pretty much all of the second half. Afterward, i fell into a deep sleep (in the afternoon) and today my meditation was brilliant. Something is different. I am not alone.
well put!
astraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:55 AM   #217
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

MartyMcFailure wrote: "Ben fulford was on rense 24 september and said he thinks the bit about reptilians vs nnordics.. good aliens vs bad is a distraction and disinfo.."

Are these Vogue model-like beings (six-four, beautiful beautiful blue eyes, pure white skin, blond hair, hard body, etc.) playing god? Did they actually close the chapters of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd worlds? How do I get the passing grade? What if I were fat, short, and one of the brown people?

The overtone is one of white supremacist in the show.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:12 AM   #218
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

shouldnt we be a little skeptical? (a little humour, no offense)

Last edited by clarkkent; 09-28-2008 at 06:16 AM.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:24 AM   #219
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 10-03-2008 at 11:21 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:32 PM   #220
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Ok,I m little bit conCERN here )

I simply can not believe that our desire for peace and love practice has been taken advantage of once again ...
basically most of my concerns are attached for Camelots announcement that this
interview is one of the most important so far. I did have some correspondence with Miriam few months ago and I m VERY WELL AWARE that she is either into money or she is seriously mentally ill. (this is MY conclusion and can be explained on request..if someone thinks that is word mentally ill to heavy)

I can not believe that Carry and Bill can not see her trough .. I think that is because of theirs wish to help and provide people with right info,..

C'MON people wake up !!
Do you really think that Russian psy ops approach you and after yours NO they left you in peace ??

and quote; "... my father came from Yugoslavia.....I did not research his familly tree but if someone could,.. he WILL FIND many interesting things..."
what kind of prop is this??
either you DID research or you DID NOT,how come that you DID NOT but still have an : he WILL FIND many interesting things..."

I dont have good forum signature but I can say this:

in the troubled times I dont have to eat &^%* to survive.

blessUall
googleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:45 PM   #221
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

googleboy wrote:

"Do you really think that Russian psy ops approach you and after yours NO they left you in peace ??"

"either you DID research or you DID NOT,how come that you DID NOT but still have an : he WILL FIND many interesting things..."

Both are very good points. Wih the resource Camelot have, someone needs to do some background check on her father and conduct some cross reference to see if her story is consistent.

The earth is our home. Do we have the right to visit the underground -in peace- to see what is going on? Will we find our missing children there? Will we find experimentations or their 'food source' there? In peace, don't we have the right to visit that corner of the world? What agenda does she have in claiming the underground is a restricted zone?
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:48 PM   #222
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kem View Post
Hi folks!
I'm a bit disappointed by this interview.
Anyway she's always looking to her left side. As she looks right handed (maybe i'm wrong but her body gesture looks like she is) it means she's refering to the left part of her brain.
This part is actually involved in building objects and situations which are not existing or have not happened.
Jumping a little fast to conclusions?

NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) indeed looks at the eyes in the way you discribe here.
But it is a controversial technique, not only the eye thing, but the whole NLP thing. It's almost obsolete. And even NLP believers don't use just eye-movements alone on itself anymore. It always has to be accompanied with confirming other parameters.

After reading your remark I've looked at the video for a second time, keeping an eye on her eyes There are some strange looks now and then I've seen the first time too. Looks that might raise some doubt. But then again, you should try it once, sitting two hours in front of a camera, keeping all strange looks to yourself. I wish you good luck.
And what her eyes were concerned, for me it's all ok. You may be alert, but don't have to look for things that aren't there. If she's a con-artist, then she's the best there is.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:03 PM   #223
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by googleboy View Post
I simply can not believe that our desire for peace and love practice has been taken advantage of once again ...
I did have some correspondence with Miriam few months ago and I m VERY WELL AWARE that she is either into money or she is seriously mentally ill. (this is MY conclusion and can be explained on request..if someone thinks that is word mentally ill to heavy)

I can not believe that Carry and Bill can not see her trough .. I think that is because of theirs wish to help and provide people with right info,..

... quote; "... my father came from Yugoslavia.....I did not research his familly tree but if someone could,.. he WILL FIND many interesting things..."
"seriously mentally ill" Ok, explain, please

Are you sure of your quote? I don't think she used the words "he WILL FIND".

"I can not believe that Carry and Bill can not see her trough .. I think that is because of theirs wish to help and provide people with right info,.. "
This is a little contradictio in terminus alike.
If you cannot believe Kerry and Bill cannot see through her... then do you imply Kerry & Bill are in on it too? So they also are into it for the money? And play along with Miriam?
Well, well.

Last edited by stefaan; 09-28-2008 at 03:06 PM.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:18 PM   #224
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
googleboy wrote:

"Do you really think that Russian psy ops approach you and after yours NO they left you in peace ??"

"either you DID research or you DID NOT,how come that you DID NOT but still have an : he WILL FIND many interesting things..."

Both are very good points. Wih the resource Camelot have, someone needs to do some background check on her father and conduct some cross reference to see if her story is consistent.

The earth is our home. Do we have the right to visit the underground -in peace- to see what is going on? Will we find our missing children there? Will we find experimentations or their 'food source' there? In peace, don't we have the right to visit that corner of the world? What agenda does she have in claiming the underground is a restricted zone?
the Camelot doesnt SELL anything so I dont think that they have some
significant resources, but the quick jump to the Belgrade library can resolve Miriams issue. note that Yugoslavia dont exist almost 10 years now, so most of the people really originated from that part of Europe uses name of the country BORN after succession (Bosnia,Serbia,Croatia...), not a Yugoslavia by word...

....and..... bare in mind that THIS world is NOT only OURS.

regards,
GB

Old 09-28-2008, 03:32 PM   #225
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaan View Post
"seriously mentally ill" Ok, explain, please

Are you sure of your quote? I don't think she used the words "he WILL FIND".

"I can not believe that Carry and Bill can not see her trough .. I think that is because of theirs wish to help and provide people with right info,.. "
This is a little contradictio in terminus alike.
If you cannot believe Kerry and Bill cannot see through her... then do you imply Kerry & Bill are in on it too? So they also are into it for the money? And play along with Miriam?
Well, well.
some of my words CAN be taken wrong because English is not my native...

bill and carry are NOT INTO MONEY - period.

what I wanna to say is basically that,.. sometimes in a rush when you see house burnin instead of bucket of water you can use bucket of petrol .. ok?

and YES I m absolutely sure that SHE said that if someone wants to examine her fathers past and family tree - that someone - will find very very interesting things....

for the " mentally ill or into money" thing I might paste some e mails from me to her or from her to me but I must reconsider some parts of it before...

but .. there is one for YOU ) go to her web site and tell me ..which button only GLOWS ,... and afterwards go to camelots site .. do you see any button glowing there? ... catch my grip?

be well

GB

Tags
miriam delicado