Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #26
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ascension Process and Common Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
I have researched much about the release of the kundalini does everyone feel the same and have the same experience when this happens? i would like to know from those more experienced ones who know of this, because i have been getting an over powering sense of love from the heart almost an ache i would say, intuition is spot on and hightened, seeing unclear visions from the third eye not colour though should this happen?
A feeling of alone but not lonely at one with myself and finding life around me difficult on a daily basis i am now finding this life so mundane, when all i want to do is move on with the change. I feel excited, confused with the dis info that we read consistantly, and feel sad to see when i look about me out in the public how closed their minds are, i want to help but feel helpless, because i know i would be ridiculed for my believes, does anyone else feel like this?
..very similar to this Jacqui, very similar...we're all different as human individuals, therefore the "slightly" differences...

with and respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 04:27 PM   #27
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Well done Day!

I wake up every morning and ask myself why am I still here. The last 6 months have had so much clearing away of this old world it makes my head spin. A few weeks ago, I saw what looked like another dimension with a white fuzzy haze to it as I looked inside of it. It was as though I could have reached in and grabbed a hand rail and pulled myself into it. It's right here right now.

Everything has been cleared away. My business, my family, friends but just a few left, the bills, everything that I used to get up and go to work for is now gone. I have my truck, boat, camper, and personal things left. I have no desire to go and find meaningless work, jump into another relationship, or anything else that would further tie me to this world. The only thing I find myself waiting on is for Gaia to do her stuff.

This forum only keeps my brain occupied, other wise I could do without it. In the meantime I still am working on assisting others who have asked for that assistance. Otherwise, I don't just jump in anymore like I use to. When that stops, I guess it will all stop.

I'm in the waiting mode. The calm before the storm is how I feel about it. The eye of the storm would seem to be more appropriate. It is good to see that I am not alone although it sure seems like it. That peaceful feeling came about 6 weeks ago. That pure centered feeling. No fear whatsoever.
I'm ready to go. Sooner than later I hope. Thank-you for posting this and thanks to everyone who posted here also. I think when enough of us find ourselves here, Gaia will then do her thing. Just don't go back to where you came from with any of it and we will get there much sooner.

Love and Blessings to all who've posted here.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 04:53 PM   #28
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by BROOK; 11-13-2009 at 11:52 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:22 PM   #29
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Day for this thread. It is a little community unto itself, gathering those who are standing at the front door, with their suitcase packed, waiting for the taxi to come and take them to wherever we are all going. The feeling of being ready is palpable in this thread. Do you all feel it as you read all the posts.

I too have given up on trying to wake up family & friends. I simply have lost that desire & I'm at peace with it. I have been gradually eliminating my possessions & have been trying to sell my home ( has not sold yet). Actually I have lost all desire for anything worldly.My neighbor & my best friend ask me where will I go if I sell......my answer is "I don't know". I truly don't know! I have no desire to either stay where I am or go to a new city. So where does that leave me. Perhaps sitting at my front door with my suitcase.....waiting for the bus I do hope I can take my little dog, that I love so much wherever I go. I pray we won't have to wait much longer. Looking forward to meeting my new family soon. Blessings to all.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:24 PM   #30
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

"I'm in the waiting mode. The calm before the storm is how I feel about it. The eye of the storm would seem to be more appropriate. It is good to see that I am not alone although it sure seems like it. That peaceful feeling came about 6 weeks ago. That pure centered feeling. No fear whatsoever.
I'm ready to go. Sooner than later I hope. Thank-you for posting this and thanks to everyone who posted here also. I think when enough of us find ourselves here, Gaia will then do her thing. Just don't go back to where you came from with any of it and we will get there much sooner." _lionhawk

here here,

a space to be adorned... always revere those who are amongst such spirit...

the inner city has different roots...no such shortage of work for light.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 08:07 PM   #31
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Virtually everything expressed here strikes a chord with me.

Regarding Kundalini.
It is different for everyone.

Some symptoms are.

A tingling in the scalp similar to after affects of sunburn. Also a strong pulling feelin at the third eye.
A rising of energy from the perenium up the spine. its progressive and may only go so far to begin with. it starts as a thin trickle then gets thicker as it progresses eventually into the head and over into the third eye, its helpful to "breath it up" with each in breath, also have the tongue up to the roof of mouth, this makes a connection to the heart chakra. Heart and mind will join eventually".

While meditating to Bajhans one day my body started to sway with the music, I was not in control of this.

The movement of Kundalini brings up past karma to be burned off, this is somtimes a painful experience, at the same time the ego is being transcended. There may be feelings of great peace, bliss, being loved.

There may be dark nights of the soul when the presence of God is nowhere to be found. This is very distressing.

Sidhis may occour, they are gifts but are to be surrendered or the idea that we are the doer (ie in the case of a healing gift) rather than the channel of these gifts may block progress, The spiritual ego is very subtle.

On occasion a person beside me has been healed, we both felt the surge of energy,accompanied by love I could not make this happen it was not even intended.

Unusual experiences can happen, for example once meditating I was convinced I was hearing birds singing out side, on opening the curtains I saw it was pitch black -no birds. This continued for months off and on. It was not tinitus, it moved from side to side through the ears, other times it was like I was getting a download, high pitched sounds.
I am well balanced and not prone to "flights of fancy" smiling.

The rising of Kundalini also strengthens and changes the nervous system.
Normally the nervous system can only handle a certain level of spiritual energy, when the process is well underway a higher level can be handled.

For some K can rise rapidly in others the process takes years.

The Indians say that when Kundalini is activated you are in the taxi being driven home by Shakti, and that you will be enlightened in this life time. I would like to believe that.

Virtually everyone on this thread has experienced the social side effect of K rising, the change of attitude, life style, thoughts and emotions.
You cant make K waken and its not wise to try and force spiritual progress best to just let it happen I feel. Think we are led to whatever we need to do.

To my mind its a question of surrendering to God, just trusting that all will be well.
Hope this is of some help.

Chris
Namaste
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 08:20 PM   #32
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for that info greybeard, i have had some of those sensations, i was always told not to force this but to let it come naturally you have just stated that. I think we are all guided in this when you are ready it will happen. I have a feeling things will be happening quicker now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Virtually everything expressed here strikes a chord with me.

Regarding Kundalini.
It is different for everyone.

Some symptoms are.

A tingling in the scalp similar to after affects of sunburn. Also a strong pulling feelin at the third eye.
A rising of energy from the perenium up the spine. its progressive and may only go so far to begin with. it starts as a thin trickle then gets thicker as it progresses eventually into the head and over into the third eye, its helpful to "breath it up" with each in breath, also have the tongue up to the roof of mouth, this makes a connection to the heart chakra. Heart and mind will join eventually".

While meditating to Bajhans one day my body started to sway with the music, I was not in control of this.

The movement of Kundalini brings up past karma to be burned off, this is somtimes a painful experience, at the same time the ego is being transcended. There may be feelings of great peace, bliss, being loved.

There may be dark nights of the soul when the presence of God is nowhere to be found. This is very distressing.

Sidhis may occour, they are gifts but are to be surrendered or the idea that we are the doer (ie in the case of a healing gift) rather than the channel of these gifts may block progress, The spiritual ego is very subtle.

On occasion a person beside me has been healed, we both felt the surge of energy,accompanied by love I could not make this happen it was not even intended.

Unusual experiences can happen, for example once meditating I was convinced I was hearing birds singing out side, on opening the curtains I saw it was pitch black -no birds. This continued for months off and on. It was not tinitus, it moved from side to side through the ears, other times it was like I was getting a download, high pitched sounds.
I am well balanced and not prone to "flights of fancy" smiling.

The rising of Kundalini also strengthens and changes the nervous system.
Normally the nervous system can only handle a certain level of spiritual energy, when the process is well underway a higher level can be handled.

For some K can rise rapidly in others the process takes years.

The Indians say that when Kundalini is activated you are in the taxi being driven home by Shakti, and that you will be enlightened in this life time. I would like to believe that.

Virtually everyone on this thread has experienced the social side effect of K rising, the change of attitude, life style, thoughts and emotions.
You cant make K waken and its not wise to try and force spiritual progress best to just let it happen I feel. Think we are led to whatever we need to do.

To my mind its a question of surrendering to God, just trusting that all will be well.
Hope this is of some help.

Chris
Namaste
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:34 PM   #33
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post

Thank you Day for this thread. It is a little community unto itself, gathering those who are standing at the front door, with their suitcase packed, waiting for the taxi to come and take them to wherever we are all going. The feeling of being ready is palpable in this thread. Do you all feel it as you read all the posts.

I too have given up on trying to wake up family & friends. I simply have lost that desire & I'm at peace with it. I have been gradually eliminating my possessions & have been trying to sell my home ( has not sold yet). Actually I have lost all desire for anything worldly.My neighbor & my best friend ask me where will I go if I sell......my answer is "I don't know". I truly don't know! I have no desire to either stay where I am or go to a new city. So where does that leave me. Perhaps sitting at my front door with my suitcase.....waiting for the bus I do hope I can take my little dog, that I love so much wherever I go. I pray we won't have to wait much longer. Looking forward to meeting my new family soon. Blessings to all.
Hi Waitinginthewings -- I feel you have hit it dead on, and yes I do feel it in every post...thank you for your eloquence.

Sometimes I feel it lifting and other times it gets stronger. Now this feeling of waiting, I am not impatient, just ok with waiting, seems to be what to do.

I dont feel frustrated, or angry or driven to do anything. I do what I do and just trust in the process.

Im not unhappy, nor ecstatic not weepy or lost in memory. Im not living with a to-do list or a comparison chart just being.

And while all these changes happen and I adjust to these new changes, I find have a trust that came without working at it, or reading about it, or meditating on it ...I didnt have to work on it at all.

I love this without knowing why and without wanting to analyze it. I feel a kind of contentment that doesnt come from anything that I have done or accomplished. Its just there, lol...while I wait

thanks everyone for your thoughts and insights ...its really wonderful to read and comforting too.

adadoligi oginali
blessing my friends
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:39 PM   #34
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Lionhawk said:Everything has been cleared away. My business, my family, friends but just a few left, the bills, everything that I used to get up and go to work for is now gone. I have my truck, boat, camper, and personal things left. I have no desire to go and find meaningless work, jump into another relationship, or anything else that would further tie me to this world. The only thing I find myself waiting on is for Gaia to do her stuff.
same here ...alls cleared away
Old 11-13-2009, 10:47 PM   #35
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

This seems to be a calming time at the moment , no need to stress no focussing on things which a few months ago may have been an agenda to stock up maybe move, i have always felt within when the time comes there will be no panic just calmness, and feeling happy with oneself.
Aloneness but not alone if that make sense.
Normally a lull like this would bring another sense of fear, worry what to do! i am almost in a carefree mode but just standing on the edge of anticipation.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:51 PM   #36
day
Retired Avalon Member

As Jacqui and Melletzky and everyone has noticed...I too can see the big difference between closed minds and those of us who are well...waking up and awake lol...

Quote:
Greybeard said: Virtually everyone on this thread has experienced the social side effect of K rising, the change of attitude, life style, thoughts and emotions.

Greybeard, would you or anyone else like to comment more about this? thanks!
Old 11-13-2009, 11:05 PM   #37
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for posting this- I relate to this.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 01:36 AM   #38
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
This seems to be a calming time at the moment , no need to stress no focussing on things which a few months ago may have been an agenda to stock up maybe move, i have always felt within when the time comes there will be no panic just calmness, and feeling happy with oneself.
Aloneness but not alone if that make sense.
Normally a lull like this would bring another sense of fear, worry what to do! i am almost in a carefree mode but just standing on the edge of anticipation.
I can relate to that .... with a feeling of weightlessness
Old 11-14-2009, 01:37 AM   #39
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Thank you for posting this- I relate to this.
HI Eleni! thanks for posting
Old 11-14-2009, 02:31 AM   #40
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

About 5 years ago,(2004) I got the overwhelming desire to simplify my life.
This occured after staring at 11:11 and other number patterns everywhere I went for a year.

I started working on it, selling this, giving away that, and throwing out the
rest. A huge housecleaning was undertaken and nothing internal or external was untouched. It's almost as if everything that my life was swirled into the air at the same time. Some things came back down but in a new place. Others I never saw again. Some are still in the air.

Come 2007, I had a false start(dry run?) where I reduced my posessions to what fit inside of my car thinking "This is IT!" and took a trip 1200 miles away from home to participate in a meditation for the planet, fairly certain that I would not return home.

Well, I DID return home and started accumulating a few things out of necessity(a few dishes, furniture). Just when I was starting to settle in again(The Universe has a great sense of humor), I met someone(there are no coincidences) and moved across the country and left it all behind again! That was a year ago. I have been very careful since then about accumulating anything or complicating my life any more than necessary.

I recently found myself looking at another move, with the option to move locally. somewhere entirely different altogether, or returning to where I am from. I was seriously considering going back when the Universe said "That's what you think" and smacked me upside the head with what I am looking at as a blessing in disguise(still waiting on the blessing part to manifest itself) So, I made the local move and it appears that I am going to be calling Phoenix my home for a while longer. I am trusting that I am where I am supposed to be and this will be the one thing that will not change.

Change can be very difficult and painful. Facing the unknown, stepping out of your comfort zone, and leaving safety nets behind can be very challenging and intimidating.

There have been plenty of times where I met face to face with fear, and gave it the finger in addition to the times I let it paralyze me or slow me down. I like to think, more often than not, it gets the finger.

The (imagined?) dilemna I am facing now is whether or not to reinvest in creating a life where I am at, or do I stay in perpetual "Ready to go" mode?

Everyone's guidance is going to tell them something different as we all are on our own path and came here to accomplish our own objectives. Mine is telling me that the rate and degree of change will continue to accererate, and I would do well to remain as flexible as possible. Whether that change is on a personal level or collective, I am not sure but I think "both" is the most probable answer.

For now, it's living in the moment as much as possible and taking each day as it comes. I think everything will work out and resolve in the most beautiful way. It's the journey from here to there that we will remember.

Last edited by FIIISH; 11-14-2009 at 05:37 AM.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 03:23 AM   #41
day
Retired Avalon Member

Fiish : loved reading your story...remarkable..and yes what you wrote here:
It's the journey from here to there that we will remember. is what its all about

glad to see you hear oginali (my friend)
Old 11-14-2009, 04:03 AM   #42
day
Retired Avalon Member

Hi Everyone

Ive been thinking about how we all feel, we are feeling all the same. I thought, we should have prophecies about this ...we must have teachings about how we feel at this time. I left it in prayer and was guided to a site about the Inca prophecy. So I posted it in the Star Nations thread.

Then as I was looking for something else I came across a video in which the Inca elders talk about this time and this way we are feeling, its because we are adjusting to the new energy coming in and our egos are dying

so I dont want to double post but here is the link

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=751

When I listened to the Elders, it fit with how I was feeling, and then I knew what it was I had been waiting for.

Would love to hear if this also fits for you if you feel to share please do!

adadoligi dohi
peacefull blessing

Old 11-14-2009, 05:09 AM   #43
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Someone said feeling very light, weightless, that's me very lately.

Kundalini experience 20 yrs ago: I returned to bed after being up for a little while, like I was called... laid down and drifted inward, lucid but inward, felt a ball of energy at the tailbone where it lingered, inner vision was 'clear' not white, but clear... the energy moved up slowly and the "sound" was progressively higher... the ball of energy moved very quickly up to the base of my head where it lingered, then the ball of energy moved from the base of my head and started encircling my head slowly, from the base around to the top and around down the other side, did this two or three times when it finally stopped at the top of my head and was urgently vibrating, lingering, when all of a sudden it "dripped" down my forehead like liquid energy add exploded at the third eye...

and simultaneously I saw in my mind's eye in this clear-ness a donut shaped circle of a million tiny stars rotating one way and another circle of a million tiny stars rotating within that one the other direction

I was transformed into another dimension that seemed cellular all the while being lucid knowing I was on the bed but altered state simultaneous.
My Bliss Experience of All Knowing Comfort.

Wow, so many yrs ago.

From that time I found that I became a minimalist, in possessions, I started to let go of things, clothes, even a huge collection of books.

In the past 2.5 yrs I relocated to a large body of watr, have a huge garden, a greenhouse, chickens that provide eggs. Abundance has shown in my life but 'stuff' like things, even though it seems that I have not much lack, does not provide me w/any feelings of security, peace or satisfaction... I realize that there is just not anyone that I feel a need to speak with about anything like is spoken here...

and this tells me that my connection to God is all that I really have or need. I do enjoy nature very much & planting perennials, herbs, getting my fingernails dirty, but I feel so weightless and in a sort of meditative state all the time...

thank you for this thread, I got up because I could not sleep, my sleep pattern changes as well.

I feel like there is not much keeping me in this world anymore, yet I live as though life will continue.

It's not quite sad but like I could evaporate.

Last edited by Moxie; 11-14-2009 at 05:16 AM.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:43 AM   #44
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: All my bags are packed

This song has been on my mind most of the day, so I thought I would drop in & place it here....somehow it seems to belong here. There is a slide presentation of beautiful pics that goes along with this song. Enjoy.

Last edited by waitinginthewings; 11-14-2009 at 05:25 PM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 10:39 AM   #45
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Day

Again great thread ... times are changing very fast indeed...

If any of you have time watch this movie...I am sure most of you will resonate with this...

Try not to be emotional at the end!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 11:38 AM   #46
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Never seen this one Viking but yes i will watch it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hi Day

Again great thread ... times are changing very fast indeed...

If any of you have time watch this movie...I am sure most of you will resonate with this...

YouTube- Powder Full Movie (Part 01/11)

Try not to be emotional at the end!!

viking
Old 11-14-2009, 12:04 PM   #47
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

So much of value has been said on this thread that I dont feel I can add to it.
However!!
Belief systems have gone, the need to be right has gone, personal opinions are seen to be redundant.

Im no longer that interested in 2012 or the future.
On a rational level it seems hard to accept that a culture into human sacrifice would be given accurate predictions of the future even though they were undoubtabley advanced mathemations. Many of these and similar prophesies may well come from the lower astral, which denies God and therfore has its own agenda. Frankly I dont know and dont need to know now.
These beliefs that I had were distractions from the path of enlightenment.
Even that desire is now left to God.

However somthing is going on which is a radical change, I have no doubt that the consciousness of mankind is evolving rapidly.

I now believe that we are all waves of the Divine Ocean and the tide is rising.

The mind is virtually silent and that is a great gift.

If there is a down side to spiritual progress it is that there is less and less ability of others to relate to where I am, they just dont accept (and I dont expect them to) that there is no agenda in my actions, love just flows through.
There are preferences left but its ok when these are not realised.
What ever is guiding me knows best and after all at some level I did ask for it.
Like many here it has not been an easy journey but very worthwhile.

with love
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 01:10 PM   #48
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

hey Chris i can relate with what your saying, i think the divine now is driving most to where they should be in mind and spirit. all we need to do is open the heart feel the love and let what ever is coming feel that love because this is the answer to everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
So much of value has been said on this thread that I dont feel I can add to it.
However!!
Belief systems have gone, the need to be right has gone, personal opinions are seen to be redundant.

Im no longer that interested in 2012 or the future.
On a rational level it seems hard to accept that a culture into human sacrifice would be given accurate predictions of the future even though they were undoubtabley advanced mathemations. Many of these and similar prophesies may well come from the lower astral, which denies God and therfore has its own agenda. Frankly I dont know and dont need to know now.
These beliefs that I had were distractions from the path of enlightenment.
Even that desire is now left to God.

However somthing is going on which is a radical change, I have no doubt that the consciousness of mankind is evolving rapidly.

I now believe that we are all waves of the Divine Ocean and the tide is rising.

The mind is virtually silent and that is a great gift.

If there is a down side to spiritual progress it is that there is less and less ability of others to relate to where I am, they just dont accept (and I dont expect them to) that there is no agenda in my actions, love just flows through.
There are preferences left but its ok when these are not realised.
What ever is guiding me knows best and after all at some level I did ask for it.
Like many here it has not been an easy journey but very worthwhile.

with love
Chris
Old 11-14-2009, 04:58 PM   #49
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Chris said: Belief systems have gone, the need to be right has gone, personal opinions are seen to be redundant.
At this point everyones experiences, knowledge, has a deep meaning for them because it is brought them to this place, of not needing to be right.

many prophecies are being fullfilled now. and yes there are prophecies that are questionable.

there seems to be a change now in the flow of spiritual awakenings, coming from all cultures. We may not understand another culture completely, or be interested to, and that is ok. Each person is different and will understand things accordingly to the sum of their experiences, without the need to be right as you shared too.

this need to not be right, I sense is a good nesting or grounding for the changes yet coming to us. Like the Inca elders share we are changing without knowing what it is that is coming, being in trust with the Source of all life our Creator, or whatever a person feels comfortable in acknowledging this as, helps maybe with this dissolving of our ego, and the changes our bodies are going through.

its my sense that the dissolving of our egos, is paving the way for a grander unified comprehension from within, and we are perhaps seeing this in its early stages. Perhaps all the collective knowledge out there is being sifted through and the hearty grains are being separated from the shafts or dross.

so seeing this collectively, individually, and from our Source
its my insight that what we are feeling is just a beginning.

I like to keep in mind that scientifically people are acknowledging ancient wisdom, from their standpoint and that indigenous elders who have kept sacred knowledge are speaking from Spirit and that is working together for the future. This is necessary perhaps for the future to clean up the planet and for whatever else may be needed in a new paradigm.

In some ways the science end of things looks to the understanding of free energy, healing and cleaning up our environment, spiritually we are waking up to our spiritual selves and many of the gifts that have laid dormant due to a materialistic bent which is dissolving -- this we all feel, so it could be that as our inner senses lose the need for material things and our egos have lost the need to be actualized, a new spiritual process which is aware of a galactic relationship with our sun, and more is awakening? This is what I feel anyhow from what our Inca elders are sharing.

Perhaps we will be going home, but we dont know yet and our trust in this process, dissolving of ego, remaining steady during the changes to come will ground us in preparation.

so many thoughts and ideas from everyone that are so rich with love and inner freedom - wonderful to read and share

Last edited by day; 11-14-2009 at 05:02 PM.
Old 11-14-2009, 06:33 PM   #50
day
Retired Avalon Member

Viking thanks for the Powder video ...I had seen it a long time ago and was nice to see it again