Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-19-2008, 04:33 PM   #1
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Default What is wrong with us? Where is the love?

Here in Jamaica, the body of a bright and promising 11 year old boy was discovered yesterday in a large rice bag, chopped into many pieces. Since the reception of this news, I have been left with the two questions indicated in the topic title. What is wrong with us? Where is the love?

What are the conditions that allow man to be inhuman to man? What is the rational for such violence on any scale? Have we lost our humanity? What are the roots of such inhumanity? The American Holocaust estimates that nearly 60 million Africans were killed during slavery. Why was 58 million people slaughtered during the two world wars? Why did Mao destroyed the lives of 40 million people in China? Over 20 million during the Stalinist years in Russia, over 10 million in the crusades, 6 million Jews by the Nazis, 3 million in Korea,...

Why such barbarism? Why such hatred? We need to stop the hatred, greed, murder and war. Love is the answer. Love conquers all.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:43 PM   #2
Racsouran
Banned

Default Re: What is wrong with us? Where is the love?

The quest for some is to remain human: an imperceptible amount of the total. For the rest... u know the rest.

People like you, in this webpages, are a minority. And will be. This webpage is just a guetto buried underground.

Love is not the answer to the problems, common sense is.

Last edited by Racsouran; 09-19-2008 at 04:45 PM.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:45 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Well said Andre -it makes you question your own 'humanity' this behaviour-i don't know what to say-i know the child's in a better place now!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:50 PM   #4
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
The quest for some is to remain human: an imperceptible amount of the total. For the rest... u know the rest.

People like you, in this webpages, are a minority. And will be. This webpage is just a guetto buried underground.

Love is not the answer to the problems, common sense is.
I do believe in common sense too, but why do we rely on the our animalistic and materialsitic nature to solve our problems. Why can't we think it out logically and produce rational solutions, instead of killing each other.

We are not perfect beings, I know I am not, but I could never see or envision myself killing someone, much less a 11 year old boy.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:59 PM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Here in Jamaica, the body of a bright and promising 11 year old boy was discovered yesterday in a large rice bag, chopped into many pieces. Since the reception of this news, I have been left with the two questions indicated in the topic title. What is wrong with us? Where is the love?

What are the conditions that allow man to be inhuman to man? What is the rational for such violence on any scale? Have we lost our humanity? What are the roots of such inhumanity? The American Holocaust estimates that nearly 60 million Africans were killed during slavery. Why was 58 million people slaughtered during the two world wars? Why did Mao destroyed the lives of 40 million people in China? Over 20 million during the Stalinist years in Russia, over 10 million in the crusades, 6 million Jews by the Nazis, 3 million in Korea,...

Why such barbarism? Why such hatred? We need to stop the hatred, greed, murder and war. Love is the answer. Love conquers all.
You forget too much, also the south americans/and, north americans, to which 1490 brought another one,
another 60,000,000 killed - albeit, NOT recorded
in earth history ...
it truly is very sad,
what good is control,
to control something,
just makes another one less

yes, we must all start to be reflections of love
and, eXpress that, in our NOW

SOME OF US, in bigger cities, do NOT even know
our neighbours

that is NOT the way, it once was !!!

if we want LOVE, we must live truth,
and, we must give away, that which we want most,
and, that is definitely in my eyes, love

love is, the best of all eXpressing itself, as real

brightest blessings to all
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:00 PM   #6
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

I'm afraid to say. You will call me cynical.
It's inherent to humans, it's inherent to nature.
In nature, in people you find the most beautiful things you can imagin.
It seems there's a price to pay for all that beauty.

In Nazi Germany, common (good?) people, maybe brainwashed, killed jews as if it was nothing.
Nazists could commit atrocities to prisoners, then went home to play a Mozart piano concerto.
In experiments they have shown, all people (the man in the street) are able to administre high levels of pain to a (fake) victim, given the right circumstances.

The first kill is the hardest. Then it grows easier and easier. Some get addicted to it. They go for more and more extreme ways to kill, to torture, ...

Etc, etc.

It's a seed in all things, in all human you'd better not ever give good soil and water.

I hope I'm wrong, and if not, I hope there are a lot of exceptions to the rule.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:02 PM   #7
izz
Banned

it is because humans with different vibrational frequencies share this planet .. some expressing love .. some dark ..

love cannot understand darkness ..
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:06 PM   #8
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
I do believe in common sense too, but why do we rely on the our animalistic and materialsitic nature to solve our problems. Why can't we think it out logically and produce rational solutions, instead of killing each other.

We are not perfect beings, I know I am not, but I could never see or envision myself killing someone, much less a 11 year old boy.

simply because there are a majority of mentally or spiritually inmature humans, rather than the opposite, is a thing you just have to get used to.

Maturity tends to preserve life.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:20 PM   #9
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
simply because there are a majority of mentally or spiritually inmature humans, rather than the opposite, is a thing you just have to get used to.

Maturity tends to preserve life.
Yes, true. Wish that I didn't have to get use to it though. There so much more to the human potential.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:20 PM   #10
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Yes, true. Wish that I didn't have to get use to it though. There so much more to the human potential.

well, if you get used to them you will be more able to give the love that u talk about to them; let them be, that is.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:26 PM   #11
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

So many religions talk about Hell, or the place where bad, evil people go when they die, depending upon your belief.
To me, hell is here on earth right now, in man's inhumanity to man.
If we truly loved our neighbor has ourselves, this world would be a better place.
Until then, we can do the best we can and not only try to love our neighbors, but also send unconditional love to the Universe and know that like snowflakes, it will come back down to earth.
Blessings,
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:09 PM   #12
For_You

I love you sir...
Old 09-20-2008, 07:00 AM   #13
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

I believe in balance.
Our society is out of balance.

Due to outside influence of our minds for thousands of years.

We are all changing It will take some time to reach all.

Some have taken control of there minds, shared the truth and are steering us in a proper direction.

Many others will join us when they notice how nice our side looks to them.

They will choose to join only when they are ready.

I see a great future for this race, let's make it happen.

Feeling united with the light side.

Love,
Dominic
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:21 AM   #14
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Don't forget 90% (millions and millions) of the aboriginals in North America were also murdered.

Don't forget the millions of animals maimed and tortured daily in meat processing plants.

The absolute pure evil that is all around us is the sole reason for my belief
that at its roots, it is not human.

I don't think it's our nature to be pure evil. Of course evil has to be, it is
used to measure good. If there was no cold how would you know hot?
You wouldn't because it wouldn't exist.

I dunno, I just can't fathom the root cause of this evil being human.
I'm prepared to be wrong.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:49 AM   #15
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
I believe in balance.
There you go

Love and Hate, Good and Evil, Dark and Light, positive and negative...

Neither can exist without the other... Either extreme is bad... but between them all lies the neutral point... a narrow line where balance is achieved... That is the line we must travel...

It is the very nature of the Universe to create beauty... just look at any Hubble space image...

But that gorgeous Nebula you see, with the glowing colors was created by the DEATH of a star and with it perhaps a whole civilzation as well

If our Sun goes Nova... it will instantly wipe us out, and no one will ever find a trace that we ever existed...

But there will be a beautiful Nebula in our place

" A Rose by another name... yet what Shakespeare gave his life for it?"

Creation and Destruction... hand in hand in Spectacular Glory

Both Inspirational and Humbling

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancie...811-hubble.swf

Last edited by zorgon; 09-20-2008 at 07:52 AM.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:09 AM   #16
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps it is our perception, our conditioned definitions that enable us to see things in life as problematic.
In which case, life is not problematic, we are the problem.
If the worst case scenario is death, yet we intuitively know there is no such thing, and we have been reminded through science that everything is energy and energy cannot be created or destroyed, then why do we continue to play into the divide with labels such as "right & wrong?"
It is our attachment to the conditioning, when we point our finger at the actions of another and say he is better or worse, right or wrong.
From my perspective, I have remembered to have preference without arrogance or disdain for the contrast.
I can take notice of all that is, and give what I prefer my undivided attention.
Love it.
Love the contrast as well, because without it, I would not have the depth of appreciation for that which I prefer.
There is no explanation you can give that would explain away all the sufferings and evil and torture and destruction & hunger in the world! You'll never explain it. People can try gamely with formulas, religious & otherwise, but they'll never explain it.
Because life is a mystery, which means your thinking mind cannot make sense out of it.
In waking up, I have remembered that life is not the problem. Perceiving that life is the problem, is a problem.
And I have benefited in spirit when I love the experience, with gratitude.

Peace,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:42 AM   #17
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

When you read the information that David Icke has on his books on the internet. Its information that is loaded with facts and photo copies of actual documentation. David indicates which I believe we all are coming to believe that these are not humans doing such things.The ones behind all of this evil are incapable of loving and are one in the same. They that make the law of these lands and keep us following their rules as they slaughter our breeds one by one.

This is our biggest chance as there are more and more of us all waking than any other time.

Stand up and block their ways with your big NO's and refuse to go into any of their millitary action. We need to win back our country

Save all the innocent people/children and give them something to live for

Love Peace & Lasting Light
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:45 AM   #18
Vianova
Avalon Senior Member

One of the Imperatives in the
Temple of Kat Man Du:

Thou Shalt Not Cast Darkness Into The Light
Vianova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:30 AM   #19
New Avtar

I agree with andre that we see very little love nowadays..the greed, power, crime and wars are examples of the same..however related to this is what Bill recently said in an interview that we have forgotten to live in communities...I agree and this especially relates in India...we have had a tradition for many many years of living in joint families...these families consisted of uncles, aunts, cousins and grandparents...urban india is bursting with individualism now but the rural india still continues with this tradition...when I hear my grandparents/uncles/aunts and parents speak of those times, the one thing in common was 'the spirit of sharing'....people were definitely happier as there was no need for psychiatrists as families got together and sorted issues, food, clothes, chores and wealth were shared, parents and grandparents pooled in and looked after kids while fathers worked and mothers entertained themselves by playing cards or shopped, family events were celebrated with much love and hospitality and finally the sharing inculcated warmth and selflessless in everybody. I was brought up in a joint family but during my 20s I decided to go nuclear...after experimenting for over 15 years, I have come full circle...I now live with my mother, brother, 2 dogs and my daughter...it feels wonderful.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:14 PM   #20
chatoyant

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Avtar View Post
I agree with andre
The only place I see love anymore is PetSmart (where people can bring their dogs in the store) and the vets office. People are seldom loving to their children in public anymore. Hate is growing and it is palpable.

I agree with Andre, too. What the world needs now is love. Cause those insane haters running the world are draining us dry.

Last edited by chatoyant; 09-20-2008 at 12:16 PM.
Old 09-20-2008, 03:39 PM   #21
draconine
Avalon Senior Member

Our problem is not remaining human. If anything, all these acts are a testament to the reality of our humanity. This is the balance we all speak of. There is no good without bad, and for every magnificent action any human has ever done, we have an equally atrocious one elsewhere in our history.

Our problem is that we are human, with our human limitations. We are short-sighted, easily deceived, selfish, intolerant creatures who frequently lose sight of our own goals and principles. At any given point in time we will do whatever we feel like, and what that might be, we'll never know until that very moment.

We are a barbaric race, and nobody takes me seriously when I say that humans are little advanced beyond our animal neighbors. Don't let the technological edge deceive you. Our society may be more complex than any one species of animal on the planet, but that doesn't make it any better. At least they have learned to live in harmony with the Earth. We still have a long way to go before true civilization begins.
draconine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:58 PM   #22
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Hey andre, what I've always been taught is, what comes around, goes around. Those who choose not to walk that fine line between good and evil and step onto the evil side will get theirs sometime or other!!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:39 AM   #23
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

In a dark room a little candle can banish all the darkness.

The evil is spiritual illiteracy, it's a error. Think about it, if one person had all the experience of the world surely would not do anything evil because he would know all the consequences that it brings.

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 09-21-2008 at 07:42 AM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:47 AM   #24
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Andre, why are you focusing on this? Focus on LOVE!
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:02 AM   #25
Uwe

Be what you want to see!

Gandhi