Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2008, 04:42 AM   #1
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Default So long Kids, it's been fun

With todays announcement of Project Avalon becoming a paid subscription forum these will be my last days here. If you want to stay in contact PM myself for contact details. I am going to cut and paste my response from another thread as to my reasons for leaving to avoid repeating myself.

If anyone has been thinking about making contact with your local groups do it now..start networking cause I have a feeling not many people are sticking around for personal reasons.

Peace and Respect.

Default Re: The Goodbye Thread / Options To stay

I too will be leaving when the subscription service is introduced in a weeks time as per Kerry's announcement. It has nothing to do with the affordability but on the principle of restricting free speech to be heard through monetary means. Now we don't have a choice to network and exchange resources amongst ourselves unless we pay with $$$ to conform with the owners idealogy saddens me.

I want to say a big thanks and goodbye to all the friends I have manifested over the last months and will be sticking to the Mass Consciousness Coalition schedule. Friends start networking face to face in your local area today as the main goal here was to share and exchange information to direct our energy towards a positive future together without limited constraints ie being controlled by money.

Money will dictate and hold souls in restraint as long as the corrupt system is in place.

I think not listening to 77% of their supporters suggesting other means to generate an income is career suicide, in saying that I wish Bill & Kerry all the best of luck in the future.

A warm thank you to all the mods who have invested alot of time and energy into the forum with no pay, you guys are truely gems in disguise.

See you on the other side
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote