Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 01-26-2010, 02:25 AM   #1
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Bernanke in Trouble

Webster Griffin Tarpley was on Bill Deagle's show Friday urging people to sieze the opportunity to have Bernanke removed assecond term as Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.

This is the real deal. Regardless of how you may feel about Deagle and his show this is a chance to remove one of the key figures in this NWO agenda from his seat in power. The PTB will scramble trying to replace this cog in their machine.

Go here for more info:

http://tarpley.net/2010/01/25/please...ke-nomination/

I am currently perusing online petitions but seeing as how this can be shaky and unreliable, The best thing to do is write your congressperson.

This may be a chance to act on something tangible in this elusive ghostly world of Illuminati conspiracy.
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:46 AM   #2
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bernanke in Trouble

I fail to see how this would change anything. Removing someone from heading a corrupt institution is just a bandaid effect. Now if the petition were to remove the Federal Reserve System I'd be all for that.
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:38 AM   #3
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

I am familiar with the do nothing approach. I don't intend any disrespect because I have practiced it myself. However this is the Conspiracy Research section of the forum and I thought maybe some might actually like to take this particular type of action rather than simply reading or watching You Tube videos or talking amongst ourselves.

Even some of the most jaded conspiracy researchers recommend writing congress to apply pressure when needed even if it is just to send a message to the PTB. Politicians do actually worry about keeping their jobs and in the current climate have every reason to. I feel we are not powerless in this regard. It seems some agendas are stopped or postponed by the simple fact that people are paying attention and speaking up. I would like to see the Fed dissolved too but I doubt that it will happen in one fell swoop or by itself (I may be wrong).

So. Yes it may seem at times that we are powerless and our democratic system (or republic) doesn't work the way we were told it did in civics class. However to say that removing Bernanke would have no effect is a bold statement that I somehow doubt even you could wholly invest in. The fact that you replied to my post says to me you have some interest in the outcome.
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:05 PM   #4
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

CNN reported today Bernanke was confirmed for a second term. So much for making those evil bankers pay for their crimes.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote