Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 05-23-2009, 09:49 PM   #1
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Question Have You Heard 'the Hum'?

Have you heard 'the Hum'?

By James Alexander
Tuesday, 19 May 2009
BBC News

For decades, hundreds of people worldwide have been plagued by an elusive buzzing noise known as "the Hum". Some have blamed gas pipes or power lines, others think their ears are faulty. A few even think sinister forces could be at work.

"It's a kind of torture, sometimes you just want to scream," exclaims retired head teacher Katie Jacques.

Sitting in the living room of her home in the suburbs of Leeds, the 69-year-old grandmother describes the dull drone she says is making her life a misery.

Most visitors hear nothing, but to Katie the noise is painful, vivid and constant.

"It has a rhythm to it - it goes up and down. It sounds almost like a diesel car idling in the distance and you want to go and ask somebody to switch the engine off - and you can't."

Katie says she no longer has any quiet moments and getting a good night's sleep has become impossible.

Continues: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8056284.stm
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:55 PM   #2
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Have You Heard 'the Hum'?

William Shatner of Star Trec suffers from the "Hum"...this is nothing new...it has been around for awhile. It's a syndrom of some sort, and I beleive it gets worse as you get older....It has something to do with the inner ear...I remember him doing an interview on the subject about 3 or 4 years ago...or maybe longer...hmmm
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 12:28 AM   #3
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Have You Heard 'the Hum'?

When I lived in Florida (home of the defense contractors of communications) this genius gentleman whom was a member of a group I belonged too always wore ear plugs.

Upon getting to know him over time he showed me many of his inventions in his lab most of which were patented under contracts with some 'ageny's.' His patents were well over 5000 and were typically for specific communications devices involving light and sound.

He knew what was being transmitted en masse and developed his own defense from it but would not verbally speak what was 'out there.' Observing his demeanor gave him away and he really didn't have to say a word.

So the 'hum' drives you crazy... imagine that!
What will they think of next...

...you see things that aren't there or you can't see things that are there.

Change your 'Tune' change your life!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote