Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 01:19 AM   #76
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Which is more than can be said of The Who playing right now during the Super Bowl halftime break.
Fantastic laser show, though.

Super bowl it`s for nannies... All those feathered guys ...cartoon I tell ya...Pardon me my American friends but football (the real one) is the thing...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 03:11 AM   #77
Curative
Avalon Senior Member
 
Curative's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 21
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

I unexpectedly appreciate this thread for a number of reasons which I will share:

Carol the OP, for her concern over an Avalonion comrades ban,

The contributing Mods, for their efforts in finding out why said ban was imposed,

Bill, for his openness and apparent honesty in evidencing his own decision to impose the ban and his posting of the details for us all to see.

This gives added credence to PC/PA as a whole, I am more inclined to believe that should it come to Bill's attention, that a recorded and shared testimony found after the fact to be a fabrication, he would equally evidence it to the forum, regardless from whom it came.

I am not saying Bill or Kerry believe all their interviewees to be necessarily factual, however it indicates to me (and hopefully to you too) that at least the testimonies they do record, are not known to be fabrications, and that if sufficient evidence does indeed come to light that any actually were "hoaxed" for whatever reason, we would all get to hear about it, right?

So (IMO) a positive outcome from a negative situation, perhaps the truth indeed shines through and we are better for it.
Curative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 03:24 AM   #78
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 356
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Bill do you think you and Kerry are constantly being mis led by PTB? I mean vast number of people visits camelot site ...Maybe PTB think that it`s got out of control and they had to bug your efforts more than ever?
With the quality of some of the posts on here the TPTB must be "P'ing" themselves laughing for all the own gaols. Saves em having to do anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
How many times when you got a story ,you think in the middle of it that it’s actually BS
Oh man! school break must be horrendous. Also, when you think of those PC vids having 30,000 to 400,000 viewers each, it's gotta attract more nuts than an electro magnet in a scrap yard.

On another forum I've been on they caught a guy arguing with his shade account. Another guy was scammed for $5,000 off a con artist.


Nowt queer as folk.

Last edited by SteveX; 02-08-2010 at 03:49 PM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:56 AM   #79
Juno
Unsubscribed
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

this is extraordinary...not that he/she was banned...BUT that....

A. the site owner would publish actual IP's of the individuals involved on the net for all to see.

B. said IP's geolocate back to what is likely a temporary office suite in florida...(that tends to scream 'gov private contractor')

C. bill posted screenshots of the email headers in order to make a point, when the audience of p/a would CERTAINLY take bill's word for whatever transpired.

SO...

the diligent reader could reasonably deduce that...

since p/a doesn't ban ANY of their hoaxsters...

but this ONE was banned...and a VERY suspicious IP posted for all to see...

this is a setup of sorts...

so...HOW?

well...ONE possibility is....

if it's a gov private contractor, pinging that IP could quite likely give THEM full control of your pc (yeah...they can and will do that...no debate necessary)

not 100% sure that's what's going on...

would like to hear other theories....because this doesn't smell right....
Juno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:58 AM   #80
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Well after Bill clarified the situation I spent the rest of the day gardening, transplanting blueberry starters, cleaning out the strawberry beds, repotting and just having a very satisfying day outside. It seems sometimes it is too easy to get caught up in forum land and let is slip between getting other things that need doing done.

I liked Kinsuemei2 and felt sorry for him. I had not read all of his posts but recalled our earlier PMs and had been wondering how he was doing. Subsequently, I decided to check his statistics to see what he had been posting when the ban occurred and after checking what he had been writing saw no visible reason for the ban and asked why. I only saw Anchor and Gareth logged on as well as Bill. No mods. So it didn't make sense what happened and being the curious sort pressed for answers.

This was an unusual situation. Usually when a member is banned it is pretty obvious they had been acting out which is visible to other members reading the forum. This other drama was hidden. When the word hoax came out I was concerned because of what he was posting about ingesting various flaxseed oils. So I pushed harder because it was a possible health issue for a variety of members that I thought we all should know about. I had no clue as to the nature of the hoax and very much appreciated Bill making the time to clarify what was going on. The multiple aliases was the give away and then I understood immediately what was happening at one level. I also appreciate Bill going the extra mile to further clarify some of the other details.

Then I thought... were we made fools of by Kinsuemei2? Was his entire posting history a sham? If he lied about who he is ~ how can any of his posts be deemed credible? This then leaves multiple other questions which are still unanswered and only Kinsuemei2 can answer them. And even if he were back, with an explanation, are we to trust anything he has to share again?

Having multiple personalities and avatars on a forum is just one way of totally discrediting oneself. It truly saddens me that this is how Kinsuemei2 chose to spend his time at Avalon. From all I know about karma, one cannot escape it. Karma will follow one from life to life until it is dissolved. Consciously incurring karma just makes how it more difficult, more challenging to dissipate when the time comes for it to unfold. I wish Kinsuemei2 the best and hope he comes to realize what he lost by indulging in this charade.
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:23 AM   #81
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
pinging that IP could quite likely give THEM full control of your pc (yeah...they can and will do that...no debate necessary)
That's a new one on me - where did you get that from and what is your evidence? For you to be sure you should be able to reference the source from whence this gem of advice came from. I think someone has fed you some fear-uncertainty-and-doubt which you in good faith in an effort to help your fellows are spreading - but thats how it works.

I am confident you are mostly wrong.

What is so suspicious about the IP address - quote the supporting material for your suspicions please.

My perspective on this: I am a real life IT security officer/developer and I am very familiar with Internet technology at all levels of the protocol stacks right down to the wires - also with some of the sneaky internet kung-fu that gets deployed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juno View Post
not 100% sure that's what's going on...
....

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:23 AM   #82
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 454
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Super bowl it`s for nannies... All those feathered guys ...cartoon I tell ya...Pardon me my American friends but football (the real one) is the thing...
I played american football for 8 years, and I actually have to agree with you.

I'm looking forward to the World Cup, way more than I was for the superbowl.

Our loss to Brazil in the Confederations cup final was heartbreaking, especially after the 2-0 lead.

USA soccer is a legitimate force now, can't wait for summer.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:40 AM   #83
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 356
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juno View Post
SNIPPED

B. said IP's geolocate back to what is likely a temporary office suite in florida...(that tends to scream 'gov private contractor')
I can just about use a computer but would love to know how you can track a buildings address of an IP. Please spill the beans.

Regards
SteveX
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:31 PM   #84
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 284
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
To post this kind of invention is a real slap in the face to the real-deal folk. I wrote to Kinsuemei that he does not deserve the time of day from any one of these very fine people.
I applaud your investigation and decision then Bill. The number of people attempting to break into the faux-reality show must make for a lot of busy work I am sure.

Last edited by Karen; 02-17-2010 at 02:47 AM. Reason: sl edit
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:55 PM   #85
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Inverness
Posts: 116
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

http://cqcounter.com/whois/
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:33 PM   #86
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 694
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

edit : need to read all posts first
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:59 PM   #87
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 694
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

this whole issue of multiple personalities brings this scene to mind....



would you prefer chocolate or vanilla ?
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #88
Jack
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 454
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
I agree if there was "mis information"..we should know..
The dude was giving people the impression that truth were lies, and lies were truth. In my own honest opinion.

People should not give their opinion on something they know nothing about, and he done that some. Condemnation without investigation is the absolute height of ignorance, another reason why we live in such an age of distrustful ignorance.

Quote:
My story is unbelievable, but I experienced it so have others around me, anybody who thinks its bogus can kiss my ass as I don't really care, I don't believe a word DW says as he packaged all his info in the same way for the 2000 ascension that never came, so now he is simply re doing the same **** he was marketing ten years ago, the rest are interesting but unless I experience what they do, we shall have to wait and see, one fact I do know is that if you are privy to top secret information the government will kill you if you try to go public with it, Project Camelot having the info or part of it does not make you safe in anyway.
I recently lost Dr Heather JJ Anderson and her story will now not get out as people around her and who have helped her are legitimately dead, not in "Another Realm" as Kerry Cassidey has asked me about and her info did exist as I was also grilled over, I wonder if he ever did grill DW about that RA ****
For a start, that whole paragraph right there leads people to believe that what David Wilcock is sharing about an evolution in consciousness is bullcrap.

Bullcrap it might be if it were not for the enormous amount of information that backs up what David is saying extremely well. The truth needs not lies to prop itself up, and the same is certainly true for this. One persons "opinion" can lead to thousands of peoples ignorance, and now is not the time for invalid opinions. If someone does not know what their talking about then for the respect of their brothers and sisters, the rest of humanity, they should keep their lips pressed tightly together and their ears sprung open.



So what’s so bad about someone sharing their opinion you say?

One passionate person preaching the wrong message can do more harm then a pocket full of scorpions. If people want humanity out of the mess its in (which some obviously don’t) then they better learn to keep those pretty little lips sealed unless they know what their talking about and can provide all of the substantial evidence to support such claims. Were not looking for the moon on a plate here, just somethin we can get our mouths around.



You'll have to excuse my passionate take on this, but i hate liars. Especially when they make out the people who are telling the truth to be complete lunatics or the famous "money grabbin charlaten"

Mod edit by Uncle John to delete curse word. BTW, Jack, I hate them too.

Last edited by UncleJohn; 02-08-2010 at 06:27 PM.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:17 PM   #89
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

I am glad I didn't read his posts....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:28 PM   #90
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
The dude was giving people the impression that truth were lies, and lies were truth. In my own honest opinion.
People should not give their opinion on something they know nothing about, and he done that some. Condemnation without investigation is the absolute height of ignorance, another reason why we live in such an age of distrustful ignorance.
[mod snip - please do not include the entirety of long quotes]
Humanity isn't in a mess. Only a tiny fraction of it.

Last edited by Karen; 02-08-2010 at 08:50 PM. Reason: shorten quote
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:49 PM   #91
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

I cant believe how this is playing out.

First of all Jack, I agree with what Kinsuemie2 had to say about DW

So I guess you have something now to say about me.

I could care less.................I am only in here to read the postings now and to heck with trying to say anything as I can see that it is "disected " very well unless of course you are one that goes along with everyone else

I want to say that no one has facts that Kinsuemei was lying.....its based on their opinion. Prove he was lying before you start calling him one.

As far as DW goes..................I wouldn't say he was full of it because most of what he says comes from other people. He studies online just like any good seeker would. Is he always right ? NO

Does he get banned for saying sexist remarks or his sexist actions ? NO

So like I said, those that judge Kinsuemei2 are not doing it on facts.

I dont care how many people say congrats to the mods.......I say a mod stepped over the line...............so ban me now for being honest.

DW's actions are on video so I know he has made the sexist remarks.......Another person came forward with what she seen and I find it very distastefull but I'm not surprised.

So I think it takes alot of guts to call someone a liar without facts.

Like Anchor says, many people can use the same IP # but I did a search on Kimsuemei2 and his is a private residence.......One that others on same line can use. IP# is your direct link to internet. A corporation may use many or what Anchor describes as a proxy server

So unless anyone has solid proof that he lied about something, I would be very careful about insinuating anything.


I am through with P/A...........its gotten to be nothing more than a place that points fingers without justification

Oh yeah, I remember having this sort of thing happened in grade school

No I will not say good job on investigating to anyone. I will say......Who are you to judge ?

Not one person in this forum and I dont care who you are has a right to judge another.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:07 PM   #92
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 356
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Mrtruthseeker, forgive me if I'm wrong but I get the impression you haven't read every reply in the whole thread.... especially the one from Bill.

They got a hunch he was spinning a yarn in private e-mails to Bill and Kerry. Once that hunch was acted upon the banned fellows story fell apart. So much so that he said a star witness just got killed in a car crash another witness escaped by boat and the fellow had no less than 4 ID's here.... It's all in this thread.

If, on the other hand you have read Bills explanation I think it unreasonable of you to think because Bill hasn't seen, for want of a better word, the body... then he shouldn't presume.

If it qwaks like a duck, walks like a duck...then more than likely it is a duck.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:09 PM   #93
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

i vote this thread be closed...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:18 PM   #94
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I cant believe how this is playing out.
First of all Jack, I agree with what Kinsuemie2 had to say about DW
So I guess you have something now to say about me.
[mod snip - please do not include the entirety of long quotes]
Sorry not done Yet Celine

I traced that IP a little farther down the line......Looks like a Long term living hotel.

I could have 100 rooms and they would all look like the same IP if I traced them....

Not fueling any fires...trying to be fair here

Last edited by Karen; 02-08-2010 at 08:58 PM. Reason: shorten quote
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:19 PM   #95
swordsmith
Unsubscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south east uk
Posts: 379
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

yeah, and you kin sue me 2!
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:19 PM   #96
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Sorry not done Yet Celine
Not fueling any fires...trying to be fair here
No apology needed..but i doubt there is anything productive in continuing this thread.

Last edited by Karen; 02-08-2010 at 08:59 PM. Reason: remove white space
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:22 PM   #97
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
No apology needed..but i doubt there is anything productive in continuing this thread.
If someone accused me of being deceitful....I would hope folks would look a little deeper for some truth.

Isn't that why we are here?

Peace Y'all
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:26 PM   #98
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

i am certain Bill and the mods investigated this thoroughly
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:28 PM   #99
swordsmith
Unsubscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south east uk
Posts: 379
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

somethings fishy at any rate.

no seriously, this is a timely thread, I appreciate the transparency it's the name of the game these days.
Don't judge the judgers, its a contradiction.
Obviously there is something to learn here and an air clearing is always good . I'm also glad we can call David Wilcox a spade without being banned , too.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:28 PM   #100
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
i am certain Bill and the mods investigated this thoroughly
I have a lifetime in IT (techy stuff)....there are sites and programs that feed us back generalities....from there we have to infer.....SG
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon