Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 08:30 AM   #26
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Now come on..you got the joke right?
what joke?.....huh.....I think truthwalker makes complete sense about Meir.
waitinginthewings is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 08:30 AM   #27
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 164
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Which truth might that be?
Well, we'll all see when the forum has some sort of semblance or order -- wont we?
TruthWalker is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 08:31 AM   #28
Debby
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 80
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Hi,
What is your view about the discovery of the Immanueel talmud?
Debby is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 08:31 AM   #29
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
Just two rules:

1). Be sincere. Treat others with due respect. Give them a chance.
2). Stay on topic.

Those two rules will save hundreds of pages of distracting verbal diarrhea.

Joking is all well and good, but there's a big difference between a friendly joke and blatant disruption. The remedy for that falls under rule 1.
Sincerely....what is the truth you wish to tell us, now that you have the floor?
BROOK is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 08:31 AM   #30
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Which truth might that be?
you know....the real truth
waitinginthewings is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 08:31 AM   #31
Boober
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Outside Your Thought
Posts: 132
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Is Billly Meier stilll that popular? I havent heard or seen anything new from him in a while. I guess I should check him out and see what he is up to these days. Is he a con? I kind of agree with the theory that at first he had a real life experience then he started lying to stay in the fame game. Anyone got a link to his website?
Boober is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 08:32 AM   #32
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 164
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Sincerely....what is the truth you wish to tell us, now that you have the floor?
That's the second time you've asked the same question.

It's irrelevant to the topic.
TruthWalker is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 08:33 AM   #33
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boober View Post
Is Billly Meier stilll that popular? I havent heard or seen anything new from him in a while. I guess I should check him out and see what he is up to these days. Is he a con? I kind of agree with the theory that at first he had a real life experience then he started lying to stay in the fame game. Anyone got a link to his website?
Sorry I don't have a link....maybe truthwalker does, since its his topic
waitinginthewings is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 08:35 AM   #34
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
That's the second time you've asked the same question.

It's irrelevant to the topic.
You brought it up in this thread...I was only asking of that which you speak
BROOK is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 08:35 AM   #35
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 164
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Sorry I don't have a link....maybe truthwalker does, since its his topic
Type this in Google:

"billy meier scam artist"..

That's all you need to know.

But I wouldn't waste your time for too long.

There's more pressing concerns in the world.
TruthWalker is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 08:36 AM   #36
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 164
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
You brought it up in this thread...I was only asking of that which you speak
And I answered you twice.

This is the third time.

This thread isn't about what I believe to be the truth.

What I believe to be the truth needs 400 x 50 page threads.

Please don't ask again.

You're being distracting (purposefully).
TruthWalker is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 08:36 AM   #37
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
Yes. Once people stop watching him with his flying garbage tin lids on a string with mini trees in the background, we can finally start concentrating on truth.
This is the post...
BROOK is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 08:37 AM   #38
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
Just two rules:

1). Be sincere. Treat others with due respect. Give them a chance.
2). Stay on topic.

Those two rules will save hundreds of pages of distracting verbal diarrhea.

Joking is all well and good, but there's a big difference between a friendly joke and blatant disruption. The remedy for that falls under rule 1.
OK got it...

Now about Billy how did he make those pictures of the Mir station docking with Apollo and the Earth is in the background?
Christo888 is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 08:41 AM   #39
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
OK got it...

Now about Billy how did he make those pictures of the Mir station docking with Apollo and the Earth is in the background?
Christo888....sorry but since truthwalker wasn't there, he will be unable to answer your question.....oops sorry I mean Warriorservant.....ooops sorry I mean truthwalker....I'm getting all confused....so many things to keep trace of
waitinginthewings is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 08:45 AM   #40
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 164
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
OK got it...

Now about Billy how did he make those pictures of the Mir station docking with Apollo and the Earth is in the background?
I know that he got his pictures of Samjase from a TV show. I know that he got his pictures of dinosaurs from a "picture book". There's no reason why any other photo he has would be any less fake.

If he gave me a box of photos, I'd drop kick it straight into a wall and tell him to get a life, because I have more serious things to do with my time.
TruthWalker is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 08:45 AM   #41
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 164
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Christo888....sorry but since truthwalker wasn't there, he will be unable to answer your question.....oops sorry I mean Warriorservant.....ooops sorry I mean truthwalker....I'm getting all confused....so many things to keep trace of

This thread isn't a big running joke.

Get with the program or go buy yourself a comedy to watch.
TruthWalker is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 08:49 AM   #42
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
I know that he got his pictures of Samjase from a TV show. I know that he got his pictures of dinosaurs from a "picture book". There's no reason why any other photo he has would be any less fake.

If he gave me a box of photos, I'd drop kick it straight into a wall and tell him to get a life, because I have more serious things to do with my time.
OK how was this particular one, Mir and Apollo, faked?
Christo888 is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 08:49 AM   #43
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
This thread isn't a big running joke.

Get with the program or go buy yourself a comedy to watch.
I am watching a comedy in action....its very entertaining & funny. Great suggestion though.
waitinginthewings is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 08:50 AM   #44
Boober
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Outside Your Thought
Posts: 132
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Billly Meier, what are his beliefs anyway? He hangs ot with the Pleidians, but he is the only one who can really channel them, lol, ok. His pictures were very convincing though, especially since they are old school photos, before the age of computers. When were they developed, what decade?
Boober is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 08:52 AM   #45
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 164
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boober View Post
Billly Meier, what are his beliefs anyway? He hangs ot with the Pleidians, but he is the only one who can really channel them, lol, ok. His pictures were very convincing though, especially since they are old school photos, before the age of computers. When were they developed, what decade?
They are not convincing to me. They're hilarious.
TruthWalker is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 09:06 AM   #46
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 37
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

If all the "evidence" wasn't even to substantiate his claims as a hoaxer, Micheal Horns salesman strategies put the icing on the cake, so to speak. I really am not sure if Meier did have an experience, and is now overexerting his claims, or it was a big ******** story to begin with. The more I see and hear, I pick the latter..


Pleiarens took him to the past to snap a picture of a dinosaur thats actually superimposed from a childrens book. Right.
Gackt is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 09:11 AM   #47
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 164
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
If all the "evidence" wasn't even to substantiate his claims as a hoaxer, Micheal Horns salesman strategies put the icing on the cake, so to speak. I really am not sure if Meier did have an experience, and is now overexerting his claims, or it was a big ******** story to begin with. The more I see and hear, I pick the latter..


Pleiarens took him to the past to snap a picture of a dinosaur thats actually superimposed from a childrens book. Right.
It wouldn't matter to me if there was only "ONE" dodgy photo. That would be enough for me to write him off. I am not after fantastic stories. I am after truth. Once a liar, always a liar. You can't trust liars. Look away from them and search somewhere else for some truth.
TruthWalker is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 09:18 AM   #48
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Hi Christo888,

truthwalker is not a moderator, however he does, as we all do, have the right to monitor everything that someone says.

I can't say that I agree with him about everybody needing to keep on the subject and always be relevant. Whereas it is desireable, if no forum guidelines are broken there is nothing to stop someone cracking a joke every now and then. We are all human and have our different views and also thoughts. Normally one piece of information will trigger a thought particular to each individual and this can be shared if the individual thinks fit.

This also gives us an insight to each of our personality which over the internet is normally difficult to gauge.

For example, we can plainly see that truthwalker is extremely methodical and pays attention to detail, perhaps more than the average person. On the other hand, Brook seems to like to smile more and takes life on a more lighter note. Is there anything wrong with this? Of course not. Would these differences lead to conflict? Sometimes. One thing we must all learn to have is 'tolerance and understanding'. The cost for this? It's free.

Best regards,

Steve




Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
wtf truthwalker are you a moderator or something policing everything someone says?
Steve_A is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 09:38 AM   #49
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 164
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Christo888,

truthwalker is not a moderator, however he does, as we all do, have the right to monitor everything that someone says.

I can't say that I agree with him about everybody needing to keep on the subject and always be relevant. Whereas it is desireable, if no forum guidelines are broken there is nothing to stop someone cracking a joke every now and then. We are all human and have our different views and also thoughts. Normally one piece of information will trigger a thought particular to each individual and this can be shared if the individual thinks fit.

This also gives us an insight to each of our personality which over the internet is normally difficult to gauge.

For example, we can plainly see that truthwalker is extremely methodical and pays attention to detail, perhaps more than the average person. On the other hand, Brook seems to like to smile more and takes life on a more lighter note. Is there anything wrong with this? Of course not. Would these differences lead to conflict? Sometimes. One thing we must all learn to have is 'tolerance and understanding'. The cost for this? It's free.

Best regards,

Steve
I also don't mind the odd joke. Sometimes things are said in threads (even serious threads) that beg to have a joke made about them. But there's a difference between having a friendly joke and singling out a particular poster to make fun of -- just because that's the in thing (by a group) that day. There's a difference. Many times a joke isn't a joke. It's plain out jest, intended to cause problems.
TruthWalker is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 09:42 AM   #50
viking
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,709
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post
Hi,
What is your view about the discovery of the Immanueel talmud?
.
viking is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon