Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 05-21-2009, 06:43 PM   #26
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Join together and remove the Greyling abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
That is a interesting theory and I think i can recall there being reports of entities that do indeed live off of energy. There was a report from one of the montauck guys that the late 1990s was a cut off period for certain alien groups preventing them using us. I think this meant(if true) that certain races could no longer pick new generations of human to use/abuse. I theorise that there must be highly evolved civilisations out there, perhaps eldars that have never needed a soul matrix at all as thier energy comes directly from the creator in a different fashion to that of a soul.

I believe that we have been controlled for a very long time and in times past we where at point where the group human soul was on the verge of ascension. Deliberate plagues, wars and natural disasters stunted these moments where the human would have out grown the visitors reach. I feel 2012 is our moment for freedom.

absolutely macros ...

this shift IS our freedom ... the window of opportunity opens a little more each day ... each day we view and experience greater clarity of what is evolving ...

greyling abuse and interference of many other forces which this shift would absolutely not be of benefit to ... i feel how they stepped up their tactics of fear onto us ... trying to stop the metamorphisis of the beauty of the butterfly ... they'd much prefer us to remain within a cocoon for another umpteen thousands of years ...

well ... forget that ...

fear not these greylings ... fear not any like them ...
fear not the two legged controllers which roam this earth and call their selves our human counterparts ... the puppeteers ...

onwards with ascension ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:17 PM   #27
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

The final chapter of earths illusion is ending. All shall be given back to humanity and allow us to tend to our planet earth with the love and understanding for all its beauty.

Below is a pic of an alledged alien being, well if this is what were up against then i see an easy victory

macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:39 PM   #28
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Join together and remove the Greyling abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
The final chapter of earths illusion is ending. All shall be given back to humanity and allow us to tend to our planet earth with the love and understanding for all its beauty.

Below is a pic of an alledged alien being, well if this is what were up against then i see an easy victory

Attachment 819
he's more ferocious than some of the ones i've come across ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 10:04 PM   #29
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

I should be shot at times for my need to bring humour into discussions. But thats me and i feel it does good. You should see me in meetings at work He looks cuddly and sweet and non threatening - but you tell that to the postman who avoids that household He looks alittle like condog to me. (connor the dog)

Old 05-21-2009, 11:11 PM   #30
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Join together and remove the Greyling abuse

Here is a description of ONE group which has been "screwing-up" the advancement of Earth Humanity for a very long time, the Bafath, aka Giza Intelligences...:

Giza Intelligences:

The Giza Intelligences, also known as The Bafath, are a group of humans that desired since ancient times to attain supremacy over the Earth humanity.

Giza Base
Contents
1 Capture and Deportation
2 Agenda
3 Notable Influences
4 Origin
5 References
6 Source

Capture and Deportation:

In May 1978 following their attack upon the Semjase Silver Star Center (SSSC, in Switzerland) and indirectly upon an invisible Plejaren shield that was installed over the SSSC, they were captured, arrested, deported, stripped of all technology except for the most basic survival equipent and permanently incarcerated on a remote prison planet by the Plejaren Federation. Unfortunately, the waning effects of their many telenotic impulses will continue to linger for "200 or 300 years", according to Ptaah. (Ptaah is one of the Plejarens in the Contacts with Billy Meier at the SSSC /Rod)

Agenda:

For thousands of years they deceived Earth humankind with religious “miracles” and “visions” of every kind (the "Visions at Lourdes," is but one example), in order to maintain, and to yet further increase, the religious delusion with the plan of eventually appearing as angels and gods, as they have done in earlier times, and subjugating a voluntarily worshipful Earth humankind. They also had an alternative plan whereby, they would also try to reach their goal by barbaric violence and a third world war. Two thirds of terrestrial humanity would have been annihilated and die a horrible death.

From a mighty station that they built under the Pyramids of Giza did they orchestrate and guide the religious delusional events of the Earth. They also constructed an underground hanger where their great spaceship was stored for thousands of years.

Notable Influences:

Like no ruler before, Kamagol the First forced all terrestrial religions into the frame of blood-demanding cults which, unfortunately, were able to be maintained on the Earth up to the current time.

The Giza Intelligences transposed via teleprojection apparent realities with visionary experiences into a few people, like Dan Fry and Reinhold Schmidt, who then considered these as reality.

They also played a major role in the creation of the malicious falsification that is the New Testament (a religious book of Christianity).

Origin:

The origin of the Giza Intelligences goes back to a time when the civilisations that were the cities of Greater Atlantis, Lesser Atlantis and Mu existed 113,000 BC. After an age of peace of 1800 years duration a group of power-hungry scientists attempted to arrest power over Earth humankind but were exiled from the planet when the people rose up against them. The scientists obtained possession of spaceships and fled into the space-time-shifted regions of Beta-Centauri. They returned to Earth 2000 years later filled with hate led by Arus I, the Barbarian, and what followed was great bloodshed and war until 1343 BC when the descendant of Arus I at that time, who was named Arussem, also immensely evil, was exiled by his decent younger brothers Ptaah and Salaam but again the evil force returned. This time Arussem and his followers returned at an unknown year and set up their secret base beneath the Giza pyramids.

Deep in the interior of the earth and deep below the pyramids, they established themselves securely, whereby they converted the rooms and constructions deep below the present pyramids of Giza, as a center for their wicked purposes, from where they and their descendants since then tried to realize their tyrannical plans, but as of now without noteworthy success, although their way of obtaining the goal of deceit, lying and intrigues was by wrong teachings and the leading astray of the uncorrupted Earth humans through religious teachings of madness and cults, and many kinds of other evil machinations.

References:

↑ Contact Report 264, May 14th, 1998, verse 33, page 16, volume 8.
↑ Contact Report 38 line 29.
↑ Contact Report 70 line 153

Source from link: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil..._Intelligences

Main Page, for access to Contact Reports:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page
(Links to contact reports and more, along left side of page)

The more highly Spiritually evolved and Technologically advanced Humans from the Plejares (as they refer to their home beyond the Pleiades Star system), were those which arrested and removed the Bafath from the Earth. Humanity is now free of the evil influences of the Bafath. Certain influences will linger, as noted above, in all the corrupt Political and Religious groups - for "200 or 300 years."

As a side note: ALL Human Lifeforms throughout the entire Universe carry the same Spirit from Creation, the same as ourselves. We ARE Spirits which HAVE a body

Much more, in addition to the above links, may also be found at: http://www.theyfly.com/

And for further information, at this link: http://us.figu.org/portal/Default.aspx

Truth must come Before Peace

Last edited by J_rod7; 05-21-2009 at 11:13 PM.
J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:12 PM   #31
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

simply amazing findings, well done J_Rod.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:41 PM   #32
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post

Here is a description of ONE group which has been "screwing-up" the advancement of Earth Humanity for a very long time, the Bafath, aka Giza Intelligences...:

Giza Intelligences:

The Giza Intelligences, also known as The Bafath, are a group of humans that desired since ancient times to attain supremacy over the Earth humanity.

Giza Base
Contents
1 Capture and Deportation
2 Agenda
3 Notable Influences
4 Origin
5 References
6 Source

Capture and Deportation:

In May 1978 following their attack upon the Semjase Silver Star Center (SSSC, in Switzerland) and indirectly upon an invisible Plejaren shield that was installed over the SSSC, they were captured, arrested, deported, stripped of all technology except for the most basic survival equipent and permanently incarcerated on a remote prison planet by the Plejaren Federation. Unfortunately, the waning effects of their many telenotic impulses will continue to linger for "200 or 300 years", according to Ptaah. (Ptaah is one of the Plejarens in the Contacts with Billy Meier at the SSSC /Rod)

Agenda:

For thousands of years they deceived Earth humankind with religious “miracles” and “visions” of every kind (the "Visions at Lourdes," is but one example), in order to maintain, and to yet further increase, the religious delusion with the plan of eventually appearing as angels and gods, as they have done in earlier times, and subjugating a voluntarily worshipful Earth humankind. They also had an alternative plan whereby, they would also try to reach their goal by barbaric violence and a third world war. Two thirds of terrestrial humanity would have been annihilated and die a horrible death.

From a mighty station that they built under the Pyramids of Giza did they orchestrate and guide the religious delusional events of the Earth. They also constructed an underground hanger where their great spaceship was stored for thousands of years.

Notable Influences:

Like no ruler before, Kamagol the First forced all terrestrial religions into the frame of blood-demanding cults which, unfortunately, were able to be maintained on the Earth up to the current time.

The Giza Intelligences transposed via teleprojection apparent realities with visionary experiences into a few people, like Dan Fry and Reinhold Schmidt, who then considered these as reality.

They also played a major role in the creation of the malicious falsification that is the New Testament (a religious book of Christianity).

Origin:

The origin of the Giza Intelligences goes back to a time when the civilisations that were the cities of Greater Atlantis, Lesser Atlantis and Mu existed 113,000 BC. After an age of peace of 1800 years duration a group of power-hungry scientists attempted to arrest power over Earth humankind but were exiled from the planet when the people rose up against them. The scientists obtained possession of spaceships and fled into the space-time-shifted regions of Beta-Centauri. They returned to Earth 2000 years later filled with hate led by Arus I, the Barbarian, and what followed was great bloodshed and war until 1343 BC when the descendant of Arus I at that time, who was named Arussem, also immensely evil, was exiled by his decent younger brothers Ptaah and Salaam but again the evil force returned. This time Arussem and his followers returned at an unknown year and set up their secret base beneath the Giza pyramids.

Deep in the interior of the earth and deep below the pyramids, they established themselves securely, whereby they converted the rooms and constructions deep below the present pyramids of Giza, as a center for their wicked purposes, from where they and their descendants since then tried to realize their tyrannical plans, but as of now without noteworthy success, although their way of obtaining the goal of deceit, lying and intrigues was by wrong teachings and the leading astray of the uncorrupted Earth humans through religious teachings of madness and cults, and many kinds of other evil machinations.

References:

↑ Contact Report 264, May 14th, 1998, verse 33, page 16, volume 8.
↑ Contact Report 38 line 29.
↑ Contact Report 70 line 153

Source from link: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil..._Intelligences

Main Page, for access to Contact Reports:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page
(Links to contact reports and more, along left side of page)

The more highly Spiritually evolved and Technologically advanced Humans from the Plejares (as they refer to their home beyond the Pleiades Star system), were those which arrested and removed the Bafath from the Earth. Humanity is now free of the evil influences of the Bafath. Certain influences will linger, as noted above, in all the corrupt Political and Religious groups - for "200 or 300 years."

As a side note: ALL Human Lifeforms throughout the entire Universe carry the same Spirit from Creation, the same as ourselves. We ARE Spirits which HAVE a body

Much more, in addition to the above links, may also be found at: http://www.theyfly.com/

And for further information, at this link: http://us.figu.org/portal/Default.aspx

Truth must come Before Peace

I would offer that if this Giza group is a real entity then they mirror that of the future human who has messed its own timeline.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:46 PM   #33
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Yes, but I dont think that the problem is particularly widespread.

I am reminded of this section of the law of one - it neither substantiates nor rebuts anything said above, but it is interesting in the context of this thread:

The whole section of the reading is here: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=12&ss=1

A..

I found alot of what the entity Ra spoke of very familiar espescially the reference to vehicles that appear with an orange glow. To see a ufo that displays this colour is an Orion marker. These guys do not have the best interests of humanity at heart and would be best labelled as Reptile/Lizard.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:05 PM   #34
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Q: The UFO that———and I saw, and we didn’t see it in its entirety, was it good or was it evil.
Forces: What color was surrounding it?
Q: Orange.
Forces: Then we would say that it was a reptilian force. The orange color is another scale of information, you see ships in the sky, if they have an orange… glowing force around it, then you know 99.9% that you will be their Big Mac.
Q: When the reptilians come, is part of their aim to release this entity off the island and part of the world order is to control that entity for our purposes or their purposes against the reptilians?
Forces: Well that can be applied, but it is also their ability to infiltrate, take over the earth in a negative form, which of course, we will not allow to happen, because we represent that force of Mighty Mouse. We give a secret in that little explanation, but their force is that they have been here many thousands of years ago and are just coming back to see what has been done, how the people have advanced and what has been accomplished.
Q: Why did they leave, or what made them leave in the first place?
Forces: Because they are on a cyclical journey and their comet and force of energy has to be moved wherever they are at, has to be reflective of the energy field that is allowing them to be.
Q: Oh my God – am I understanding?
Forces: We understand, that you understand, that we all might understand. – Question?
Q: If it was thousands of years ago, why did they put, I guess the cathedrals, those are images of reptiles, why did they put them on top of the cathedrals?
Forces: To remind you of their presence and their being here, to remind you of the battle that they had with them and to remind you that they are still lurking and will be back, also it is also the aspect of creating the Omar, it is called the thought form, Omar for them, is that will not allow them to materialize where such forms are created.
Q: So the cathedral was a representation of keeping the evil away?
Forces: The reason why this is placed on the high pentacles of the cathedral towers, is because the reptilians etheric level, forms on that level or that height above the earth, and it is an Omar to cast them from that level, therefore, they cannot materialize down on the earth, because the Omar has sent them away.
Q: Do they eat flesh or do they eat the blood?
Forces: Well, I don’t knew if they have a choice of their choosing, the fact is that anything goes with that aspect.
Q: So those that we consider, or call vampires, are yet another race?
Forces: No they are reptilian by nature too.
Q: So they are part of that race.
Forces: They are part of what would be called the (Dracul) area, more so called Dog People, Dog Face (Slupals) (Woof, Woof)
Q: Now, Ann Rice, has she seen them or is she getting automatic writing?
Forces: She is receiving, seeing and automatic.
Q: So she knows what she is doing?
Forces: Yes. What is the big force of this, the Dracul dog, dog woof, woof face, has a what would be called a Uffno that is a repugnancy to us, we have a habit of pissing people off, excuse us for using that terminology, but we heard, rather to do that than to be…... but the fact is we angered and aggravated their situation, we do not do it deliberately, it is our very presence of body and mind. The entity has activated certain elements within the creative mechanism that he is working with. To set certain Towers of Strength in the vicinity and areas, and these Towers and Strengths would be augmented as Pillars of Omar, or Pillars of Omar to dispel, distract and send away the reptilians, The reptilians work on many different levels, they can walk through walls, they work also through your electrical outlets, they also work through, strangely as it is, the running water of engines, they also do not like Christmas lights. It irritates their slanted eyes, their astral eyes and Christmas lights are a, what would be considered, a secret weapon of us. You wondered why we said, many years ago, hang your lights, hang your Christmas Lights, deck the halls with boughs of holly. If you are to understand au the weird things you do, you might say, oh, now we know, so Christmas time is not a particularly good time for the reptilian races sometimes it is good to hang Christmas lights throughout your trees all year round, but of course, your electrical bill would send you to the sky roof, but maybe what we are trying to say is, we fight the alien reptilian force…...Dracul, dog people, woof, woof, in direct or indirect ways and a direct way openly revealed to you just now is to do that. Another way to fight the entities or satanic forces is blue colored and light colored colors, clothing colors can particularly have a…... Question?
Q: The space center in San Antonio, is that still a strong alien center?
Forces: Yes, Yes.
Q: Why did they remove the dam that used to be there? I mean, was that part of some..?
Forces: Well, let us say the base is under that, so there was a conflict and skirmish in that regard.
Q: Why that particular area, why is that so good for them?
Forces: Because the caverns and the canals, and the covert action underneath.
Q: And is that mostly reptilian?
Forces: Yes.
Q: Is it important for us to always maintain our rings on and our star and crosses when we go outside, being with all the alien invasions and so on?
Forces: The ring was a symbol to fight the reptilian creature, they cannot take the latticework of the gold because of its geometric design, it again, is offensive to their optic Light Lines, eyes, and its symbolic geometric design of the star and cross is an offensive symbol for them, because we are offensive.
Q: I work for a large computer company research center, with very high-level intellectual people and before, you said that one of the characteristics of the reptilians was mathematics, I worked in a building with very high level mathematicians, is there a good chance there is a lot of them or a good portion of them in my building, and if so, how can I protect myself from them?
Forces: I notice a little nervousness in your voice? – A blue stone would be good around ,or taped strange as it is, in the navel area, this blue stone would fight their negative charge. Reptilians have a habit of taking the energy from this area of its creatures. Also, yes it is true, you do have a certain percentage of Zill-yent people we call them Zill-yent people, these are the crossovers, that come onto the earth and work as humans, but they are Zill-yent people because they are the fore-runners, or scouts for the main alien group that is coming in. You also will have the Digital people and these are the ones we speak about that are always moving their fingers. I guess it would stand to reason, in a mathematical operation, that they would be hitting the calculator more often than not. We also do say that they are very quick with their formulation of these words and…..(appropriation ,?), to One moment please.
Forces: Information – IBM is one of the headquarters for the reptilian order.
Forces: Information – You will have the computer sect orders in California.
Forces: Information – Apple has an alien base E-quasar.
Forces: Information – You will also have what we call Netcom, Sitcom information order center for the world order, you would also have what would be called Database and what you call Internet, this too is a world order control and is sent through, so it will control the beings and what would be called the chips within people throughout the world. Just because you work in IBM does not make you a reptilian.
Q: And that is another question – can they, in the classic stories of the vampires, they can turn humans and make them into vampires, is that something that is real, or is that something, what is it exactly, do they create zombies so that they can feed on them or for the lean moments or Long break of silence (tape turned off?) – dialogue lost
Forces: but it does take the order of wanting control, what would be considered, the vampires as a very well stocked race of aliens and they still exist, but in its own course of action, they do have their own think control and focal creative tanks in their order.
Q: Tanks to hold, holding tanks?
Forces: Whatever you want to call it. Question.
Q: When beings are implanted and you gave us the Psalms to read, which is something we can tell people, what is something else we can do now, or suggest to them that could help block the misinformation coming down to them from the aliens?
Forces: Candle magic is one, lighting a candle, also the Psalms and Rosary reading and also this general meditating on that.
Q: I don’t know if I am correct in remembering this from a previous session, you had mentioned that a lot of reptilians have intermingled with the Chinese"
Forces: Yes
Q: So what does that mean?
Forces: Chinese soup. – A lot of the civilizations within China, being that it is in a rural, mountainous area is easy and acceptable for the reptilians to take advantage of it. It has made the Chinese nation a strange concoction of different races, but it also has made them well advanced as far as mathematical skills and calculations, but we find that there is more healthy individuals in China than the reptilians want people to believe, that they have taken control, they have not taken control over anything and they might want to have a certain amount of control, but this will not happen with our presence here and also with the presence of what we are putting and working through, the entity is doing again a lot of Omar magic in this field in regards.(?The gods) So in securing the boundaries, we are ever moving with our Christmas lights. Remember terrible times is also good times, when in seeing these troubled times, we find that the strength of our presence for a few minutes will give you the presence of the energy in the after minutes. Stick to the path, keep the spirit and faith, there are many captured aliens, over 400 of them by the world order of different, creeds, nationalities, colors and remember the Grays are fighting with the Benevolent ones, this one is called, there are those who are kind and compassionate and very graceful in their concepts of humans, also the Grays have more compassion on the children than the reptilians, and the Grays are a little bit more scared of the children…but they have to have compassion that we might change tonight, in order to get other things accomplished.
Q: Who created human beings and what is the purpose of human beings being on the earth?
Forces: Do you want this in a three page response or a 7000 page editorial?
Q: Three pages would be good.
Forces: 3 pages! Repeal your question.
Q: Who created human beings and what is the purpose of human beings here.
Forces: Human Beings were created by the Elohim. Human beings were created by the Elohim and the Elohim took responsibility by addressing it to Yahweh. Yahweh was part and parcel responsible. Elohim was the Genesis or scientist genesis of creation. There job was to change or alter DNA structures and gene pools. They have gene pools for everyone on the earth and in the galaxies. They are the scientists of the makers of the plans. They were the makers of the plans after this solar system through that of Zeus and all was destroyed. The whole solar system as you know was totally in war when Zeus was on Mt. Olympus. In such doing, they had the power of wiping clean the slate of everything in this galaxy and now to be known to mankind. Mankind as you know was created as slaves or as servants of Elohim. Elohim needed mankind to activate Gold from the middle parts of the earth. Elohim created man in the Garden of Eden and everything was beautiful. They were workers in the Garden of Eden with the Reptilian aliens. These Amtilian aliens and the workers had excavated that of the caverns not only on Mars but also on what would be considered Earth. The mining of Gold was important and then along came the spirit to give the spirit unto man giving him a new creation. In so doing, man was created as servants of the Sons of God. In Sons of God they were called to be and to guide into the atmosphere and into the elements around. Mankind has evolved as time has moved on. Mankind and Angels and Archangels were always one together. Man becoming more superior than the Archangels will be when He is finished with his progress.
Q: So anything with the Reptilian….or is that not true.
Forces: This is true.
Forces: Elohim was called the El of him. It is considered not as a reptilian as you know it but as a rebbar or rebudiev or the rebbu or the rabbi as it is known today or the teacher. In so doing they were of the power and of the existence between all the Gods being in this area. Orion was Osiris. Osiris is that of the gods of heaven. Orion is the empire or kingdom. Jesus spoke of the kingdom of my father. My kingdom is not of the earth. He spoke of his kingdom that he came from. As Pilot said is your kingdom from the earth? The entity is of one with this kingdom. The entity has been sent from the beginning of time through that of Jesus. The apostles that have surrounded that of Jesus were all those who have been breaded into the earth to do that of the particular work of the continuum. Each apostle would take a particular age and continue it. Thomas was the age in which John will be that age. What it is said is that Thomas came into the earth to fulfil and make manifest the age of the spirit of Christ to come back as he is to return in this age. In so doing, it is said my words shall not pass away until heaven and earth shall pass away as he has reproached to John as one of the apostles saying you shall not taste death. And in so doing, John has and is and will be in the presence when the Lord shall return. The entity that we speak of has been and is the kingdom builder or the kingdom founder. In such doing, in all forms we find this. We will now take our break for 5 minutes.
Forces: Is all here? Question.
Q: Where is the apostle John?
Forces: This is a presence that is right before your eyes. Question?
Q: The cloud coverings of the ships. How can you tell which ones are the good ones are which ones say the really bad ones like the dog reptilians?
Forces: We would like to tell you that there is a clear, perfect way of deception. what we would like to tell you to discern is a clear picture, but it is not. To see the ships are many. To see if they are friendly – some aren’t, some are. Some are friendly are only to become not so friendly. Some are not so friendly, only to become friendly. Some are, some aren’t. What is the symbol, what is the sign? Remember, your signet of your crest is there respect of you. You carry the highest symbol in the galaxies. Fortunately for you all, you chose the right side. You’re in the right place. A lot can be done to you, but in respect you’re in the right place, you’re wearing the right crest. Therefore all ships must bow down to you. So it is not a question of whether they are friendly or not. Some aren’t, some are. But if you should spot or see or greet or meet, reveal your crest. It will reveal to them your ownership of the kingdom. They must not transgress against you.
Forces: You shall stand where all others fall. Question.
Q: Can you explain the nature and the things that you have taught us the in the last couple of months of the entity that we refer to as Archangel Michael. What exactly he is as far as we can understand it?
Forces: Archangel Michael is an archangel created by the right hand of the kingdom.. He is of the power that throws his force and energy throughout the galaxies. By his law, all electrical impulses operate. By his law and regulations of command, he is the guardian and keeper of the way and he is the Deity of power in which all powers much bend. In which all powers of creative energy and force of minds must yield to under his command. He is the commander of the energy field.
Q: How does this affect the reptilian force that approaches now. How does he relate with them. What will his role be? And what is supposed to be taking place. Why is this coming on?
Forces: He is the prime medial force of Armageddon through this. Remember the Reptilian forces are those that have rebelled but only to only find their rebellion to be naught, and we are coming to an age in which they will repent under his command.
Q: And he serves under you or is part of you?
Forces: Let us say that we recognize his power and move for and through it, but as service, he is the servant of the Most High who in reality is that understanding of the Most. We are in reality a commanding force to it.
Q: Thank you. Can you tell us more about how Jesus fit in with the Empire at the time that the Queens were in control?
Forces: This is a history that is beyond histories. But remember, Jesus had come down from this Galac into this earth. It is a kingdom beyond all kingdoms. To go into it into the understanding of the spirit of Christ or the Jesus that had come into the earth to reveal to people that the alien nature, the extraterrestrial nature of the kingdom. It has not been or not be given that the kingdoms be revealed in all in one night. But remember, he did say my kingdom is not of this world. The cloud which is a ship said this is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased. Now we say this tonight. As we speak through this entity, we are well pleased with his work. But the work has not been accomplished for the seal has not been affixed. But remember, whoever his seal falls on is sealed and their destiny has been wrapped and crest for eternity. Therefore, the females which are very powerful in the galaxies have no testimony to the original strength of the father of Christ. For the father of Christ is that of the original kingship that we all and shall all be returning to.
Q: How does the Dog alien race fit in with the kingship and Jesus. It seems to be some try to fit them in. Is he being coming from more so a Dog race?
Forces: Let us just say this. There is much to reveal to you about extraterrestrial’s, galaxies, constellations. Ulsa Minor, Ulsa Major serves who? The hunter. And the Hunter was who? What galaxy in the sky represents the Hunter?
Group: Orion.
Forces: And who are the servants to Orion? The constellation Ulsa Minor, Ulsa Major. Sirius. In such a thing, many serious people come from. But remember, they are servants to Orion. Orion is where you are having your kingship from. It’s simple. The crest has been formed. The signet has been done.
Q: The Elohim, they come from Orion.
Forces: This we find to be true. Question.
Session 1/2/99

But in reality the Royal Court can never be disbarred for it allows their connection with the Spirit World. Therefore in such a way it elevates the country higher than anything else. What we are saying is when the humans are in touch with anything that is ceremonial, it becomes immediately magic, of touching to the Ethers above. It is like any country that deals with a Kingship in this particular way connects faster to the Spiritual side of the Etheric level than through a constitution. Now this might not make sense to you, we’re not downing or disagreeing that a constitution is wrong, we are only speaking about the Etheric level of a monarch versus a republic. (Now) you guys develop your way of rule, We, of course are governed by the Council on high, which in turn is given direction and leadership and followed by the Empire. The Empire is ruled at this moment by one woman. Now this might sound strange to you all and we’re sorry for those who think a male should do it, but the males have not succeeded in 400,000 years your time. So a woman is in charge of the Empire. We do receive our orders and guidance from the council who you have heard and witnessed here. You have never heard of the Empire-tress, the Emptress is her name and it is called Emm-tress. This is the first time we reveal this Deity. It is a power of a hierarchy Ma-lek form. So in history 101, welcome to the Empt-tress. The Empt-tress started in the year 5 billion and a half BC. In such a place the Monarch last of men of great (speech)(speak). And now we will switch to the Council, to give you the history. (Being) such that we are here to give you (great) it’s for of that we call the Mistress One the Empress of us all. Now tell you this She’s mean as the, but then she knows us all. The time she took, the place of stead, it was a ramshackle, but then before a stead did take, it found it built in years before. Now this we know that 8 billion is much for you to see, for your lifetime of seventy so is more than you can be. But we do say that this all way that one billion is now, that one billion is equal too a year and half of yours. Now we don’t see the difference now but our growth is but slow. We do not hate nor talk adverse for this does take your years. If you would see adversity in words and anger too, then you will know to stop its roots before it uproots you. And now we talk on more of this in which the Empire few. For great in Oo-rions belt we are now you know us too. In many years of countless kings, they ransacked much ado. The trade and sent and wares they went that never was or does can do. But with their power diminished now the Empire of the Reptilian Star did cause much havoc too. But then the Empt-tess ( Omp-tess ) came about to lead it from destruction too. And now she fortifies the land and peace does reign anew. The presence of this perfect de-i-ty is known through your gods too. And the Jew does call her name E-lo-him ado. Now in this god is made the strength of which this Empire too. And barely, barely heard a voice, but we know what to do. And now we told our records true of many pla-nets too. That some can be in one sole (soul) place but then there can be two. In this we speak of (de-version) of the planets of the two. And now we’re done in recording this one and hope you’ve enjoyed it too.
Q: On the Caucasian thing that I found, it talks about the gods in the mountains projected Ra-Ta into Egypt and crystallized the thought for this whole cycle. Could you explain who these gods were and what mountain their base is on and how they were organized?
Forces: You already know the question is the three mountains, one being Arat and mount (Vulpa). But remember one thing this was not the mountains they were at, these mountains were form bases of an original mountain that was on top of them.
Q: One gigantic mountain?
Q: Was it in Turkey?
Forces: Part of Turkey, but it extended into the other areas.
Q: What were their teachings then (there)?
Forces: It was a teaching of Spirit and of Faith, but basically of the ancestral history that we had given you a part of tonight.
Session 436

February 16, 1984
Q: In Ecclesiastes when its talking there about what I think, where it says like this …and then It will come to a higher authority than us… Is that referring to you?
Q: Meaning there is even a higher authority than you? Is that what it’s referring to?
Forces: Repeat.
Q: The way it’s putting it down it’s putting it down like the higher authority is you, and then it says and then there is the even higher authority than us (plural). It’s not talking about people, it’s talking about Forces.
Forces: This is correct.
Q: So they are speaking about you and then even a higher authority?
Forces: They are speaking of the Council.
Q: Is the Council the higher authority than you, or are you not the Council?
Forces: We are part of the Council.
Q: So which one is the higher authority?
Forces: Us.
Q: The higher authority than the Higher Forces? Is there a higher authority than the Higher Forces?
Forces: If you have a statement of Higher Force then you have a statement of the Council.
Q: As we understand it, are all Higher Forces, as we understand it part of the Council, or….?
Forces: The Council consists of 23 members above 28. Of the23, of the 28, there are 42 of them. The 42 Elders is of the Council. The Council goes into a floral segment in which the Higher Forces make up half of the 42 along with the beams of the Force, and the Higher Forces that are occasionally speaking to you are the members of the Order. The Orders of Discipline and the Order of Confirmation and the Order of Grace and of Wisdom. From these Orders, work must expire. The Council is reviewed and is shared by the Higher Forces, whi_Forces_: in return designates through the Arch-angels and Angels and certain Principalities and Dominions, elements, and things seen and unseen the Laws that need to be accomplished.
Q: Thank you very much. Is there any one body that is above the Council?
Forces: No.
Q: So what we call God, what would that be?
Forces: That is the culmination of the power of the Council.
Q: So it’s not a single. there is not a single…..?
Forces: It becomes singular in its nature.
Q: So it’s the Council that we call God, is that it then?
Forces: It is the force that comes from the Council that you speak of.
Q: And each different name that we have, the many names of God, is then when we divide it through those different Counci1 members?
Forces: Different expressions.
Q: So in our heads, it would be like different Council members and their names?
Forces: Yes .
Q: And that ’s why we have the different names of God?
Forces: Yes. –
Q: At one time you said you, too, bow to God. Were you speaking of the Council of that Force, of that….?

Forces: The Council of the Force.
Q: Now that Council is not just for this earth, is that correct?
Forces: Correct .
Q: So that Council is for all the universes, everywhere?
Forces: Correct.
Q: Then when it says the Son of God, Jesus, then was he one of the Council people?
Forces: He was the Force of the work that had to be done.
Q: Then where is Jesus now? Is he part of that Council? Has he become, let’s say Council Member…?
Forces: He is part of the work of the Force.
Q: But if he was the son, then how would that be? Was he like a projection of a Council thought?
Forces: He was the Force of the thought.
Q: Manifested.
Q: Was he the very first thought that manifested?
Forces: One of many.
Q: Then when it says ‘My only begotten Son’?
Forces: It is of the Force .
Q: · And it says in the Cayce readings, it’s talking about being the first . . .?
Forces: It is of the foundation that has begun.
Q: So he was the first thought as Amelius, is that it?
Forces: Something similar to that, yes.
Q: Whats the best way to get a grouping of all the different beings, aliens or extraterrestrials, whatever their called. I know in the Bible it says the sons of Belial, the sons of God.
Forces: We would find that their are many sectors, species of extraterrestrial beings in the earth, and above the earth, and inside the earth and around the earth and on top of the earth. So in order for us to give you definitions, we will break them down into 7 tri-groups. The 7 tri-groups have anywhere in them from 3 minor groups to 12 major groups. Out of the 7 tri-groups, the 3 minor groups and 12 major groups have 4 distinct districts. In the 4 districts of the 3 minor groups you will have 2 sectors of 4. In 12 major groups you have 8 sectors of the 4. And that would be your breakdown. Line these up and then we will give you the different terminology of each group specific. Right now this is all you can do to line these up and get it ready for the names.
Forces: Take the Bible and the secret to this. Turn to Ezekiel 4th chapter, 3rd verse.(Moreover take thou unto thee an iron pan, and set it for a wall of iron between thee and the city: and set thy face against it, and it shall be besieged, and thou shall lay siege against it. This shall be a sign to the house of Israel.)
Forces: There you have it. So that will give you an explanation of what happens.
Q: The difference is that you do not need machines, or iron or anything to create. These beings (Grays) are imitating something. They use machines, they use science, they use mechanical means?
Forces: Exactly.
Q: To recreate what they see?
Forces: Yes. Other than for the house of Israel.
Q: The iron is that the mechanical thing?
Forces: Yes, the ship.
Q: The ship.
Forces: The ship, the device, the implantation.
Q: The iron pan?
Forces: The iron pan is the implantation.
Q: Implants. The difference is that Jesus is not an implant because?
Forces: Read it again.
(Moreover take thou unto thee an iron pan, and set it for a wall of iron between thee and the city: and set thy face against it, and it shall be besieged, and thou shall lay siege against it. This shall be a sign to the house of Israel.)
Forces: The sign is it shall be and shall be sieged against it. Shall be put an iron pan.
Forces: Read again.(Moreover take thou unto thee an iron pan)
Forces: An iron pan is inserted. (and set it for a wall of iron.)
Forces: The wall of iron between thee and the city, is the brain or the mind or the cells of the brain. (and set thy face against it.)
Forces: Because it will be face against it. It will be in your head against your face. (and it shall be besieged)
Forces: Now besiege is, it shall come upon (all the channel?)be assaulted. The brain shall be assaulted by this iron pan. (and thou shall lay siege against it).
Forces: And you shall, those who have the implants are the ones you shall siege against. (This shall be a sign to the house of Israel).
Forces: Of course this, it fulfills that.
Q: So the simple thing is that they are only reproducing mechanically what they see. But since Jesus Christ was a first and only, they couldn’t possibly create it or else they would have created more of Jesus. They would have created it, but because it came without any kind of mechanical, it hasn’t been thought of until God, the Forces did it.
Forces: And God the Forces is not limited by mechanical things. God is Spirit and moves in Spirit, has no need and He operates out of spontaneity.
Forces: Read the verse before this. (And lay siege against it, and build a fort against it, and cast a mount against it; set the camp also against it, and set battering rams against it round about.)
Forces: Gives you an idea.
Forces: Read the 19th verse.
Forces: No the l9th chapter, 14th verse. (And fire is gone out of a rod of her branches, which hath devoured her fruit, so that she hath no strong rod to be a scepter to rule. This is a lamentation, and shall be for a lamentation.)
Forces: Those who are implant have no fire.
Forces: Read again. (And fire is gone out of a rod of her branches)
Forces: The rod is the implantation. The fire goes out of it. Also the fire is the spirit goes out of the soul, for the implant person is taken over by this. (which hath devoured her fruit).
Forces: Which is self explanatory. (so that she hath no strong rod to be a scepter to rule).
Forces: And that is self explanatory.
Q: So what they’re doing is using the same human inner spirit tool, that would be for our growth, by them taking it and by implanting, they utilize it so it cannot be fruitful, because they have sort of frozen it into their own device?
Forces: They, yes.
Session 557

8/14/90
Q: What can be done for the people who have the implants in the brain for their spiritual development?
Forces: The implants are deactivated by the words of the Psalms.
Q: By the reading of the Psalms?
Q: Are they biological tissue?
Forces: It grows into it. The reading of the Psalms straight through from the beginning to the end deactivates a portion of it, then it would in its own self remove or grow or pop out.
Q: Is that what they call the adenomas in the brain, pituitary?
Forces: You could give it that description for some, yes.
Q: Are others outside the pituitary?
Forces: Yes under the medulla.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:00 AM   #35
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

You know, you posted that message in orange. Does that make you an Orion or a Reptilian?
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 11:09 AM   #36
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

normal_12378023991596104230.jpg

Well, no of course not I am from the Sys civilisation.

A friendly looking bunch
Old 05-24-2009, 11:12 AM   #37
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Las_Vegas_2004_3-12.jpg
Old 05-24-2009, 11:13 AM   #38
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

mexico1994.jpg
Old 05-24-2009, 11:14 AM   #39
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

mexico'91.jpg
Old 05-24-2009, 11:15 AM   #40
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

mexico_pueblo-atcixco'91.jpg
Old 05-25-2009, 11:49 AM   #41
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Art of Peace # 3

All things, material and spiritual, originate from one source and are related as if they were one family. The past, present, and future are all contained in the life force. The universe emerged and developed from one source, and we evolved through the optimal process of unification and harmonization.

Art of Peace # 4

The Art of Peace is medicine for a sick world. There is evil and disorder in the world because people have forgotten that all things emanate from one source. Return to that source and leave behind all self-centered thoughts, petty desires, and anger. Those who are possessed by nothing possess everything.

Art of Peace # 5

If you have not
Linked yourself
To true emptiness,
You will never understand
The Art of Peace.

Art of Peace # 33

The Art of Peace does not rely on weapons or brute force to succeed; instead we put ourselves in tune with the universe, maintain peace in our own realms, nurture life, and prevent death and destruction. The true meaning of the term samurai is one who serves and adheres to the power of love.

Excerpted by William McLuskie from The Art of Peace a collection of quotes by Morihei Ueshiba
http://omlc.ogi.edu/aikido/talk/osen...ace/index.html

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 12:24 PM   #42
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

"If there is love, there is hope that one may have real families, real brotherhood, real equanimity, real peace. If the love within your mind is lost and you see other beings as enemies, then no matter how much knowledge or education or material comfort you have, only suffering and confusion will ensue" - His Holiness the Dalai Lama from 'The little book of Buddhism'

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:17 PM   #43
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Many thanks for you kind and wise words Mudra.

It is a fact that negativity and ignorance of the universal creator is reflected by the planet earth. A deliberate influence carried out by an unseen menace.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:42 PM   #44
misfit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Perhaps - energy?

If these things have no soul matrix's, perhaps they need energy from those who still do. Perhaps they need us to maintain a low vibration and consciousness so they can keep stealing the energy / light from the beings who do still receive energy from the source... maybe when the earth ascends to a much higher vibration, they will no longer be able to feed off the people, so they are doing everything they can to manage the game and keep us from breaking through the matrix...
BINGO !
misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:36 PM   #45
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

I found this rather interesting:

http://www.firedocs.com/remoteviewing/mars/mars.html

Written by a man in the early 1950s.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:59 PM   #46
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Nearly all encounters report small beings that lead the way and/or take control. Sightings of taller different beings are sparse - apart from occasions where they too are surrounded by small creatures. This leads to one ultimate conclusion: Contact has been made. The method of alerting us to thier presence is done by puppets that are controlled by distant intelligence. What we think is alien is simply a guise to continue the control upon us. 50 years ago we realised this and panicked knowing that the true source of alien life was mostly absent whilst they employed constructs to carry on the deception. The only weapon we have that they cannot counter is our recall of who we are and who they are! Never forget this for they only aim to keep us in a state that they can use.Do not ever be amazed or worried by thier god like abilities to display your "future" and "PAst" for this will cause you to feel they are right in their convictions. Always question thier motives even when they threaten or appease your needs - Never forget who you are and act by this too! Thier aim is to condition you pure and simply. Realise that they often replace your memory of encounter with something that can only effect you - good or bad recall which is designed to gradually alter your mindset into submism. To do this is a clear sign of wishing to effect the souls connection to the body it occupies. The negatives only wish for your souls energy whilst it is sharing a container. They see all other life as a tool that they can use to pull all experience towards themselves. Why? They foolishly believe that they can become God/creator/source by harvesting the results of the being they feel they can equal.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:16 AM   #47
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I too was visited at night. Not just once but twice. the second time it was a shadow person

The first time, I was frozen in my bed........I could not open my eyes, I heard roaring, very loud roaring, my body was frozen in it's place............I was petrified and finally I yelled in my mind only, because I found I couldn't scream............ God help me and what ever it was, was gone.

I protect myself now and have never been visited in that way again.

When the shadow person showed up and that was exactly as described. An all black 4 or 5 ft shadow that when I said loudly through my mind, Oh, God, not tonight.................it leaped in the air through my ceiling before I completely turned around and fell back to sleep. LOL big surprise that I did go back to sleep and so fast.

So I believe in sending them away with God's help and love and light.

I also believe that there are so many greys here that are here to help. My friend communicates with them all the time. She asked me once if I wanted to have them visit me again (in a craft) and I said no thank you. They will not go against your will. In fact there are many many different aliens here to help us.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:41 PM   #48
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for that. If anything it shows just how many kinds of being and energy are always around us and looking after us too. The call to god for help is a universal law that these little critters know they cannot abuse.

There are many types of minion that come to take and some that appear at the property of benevolent beings. This type often come to work with the negative(et) implants that are within the body of adbuctees. They are usually situated in or near to the brain area but in recent decades they have been found in all areas of the human body - some being very sloppy or desperate work.

The benevolent beings often work in the spectrum that is out of our visual range and are often very quick in their dealings with us. Thier main agenda is the prevention of long term generation pollution by the melevolent types that only see us as primitive cattle.

The Greys appear to be a intelligent lifeform that is not of the minion type that carry out tasks for their masters. But strangley, it is also clear that the Grey is multi dimensional in both space and time meaning - certain Greys are from our past whilst others are from our distant future. The Grey have an agreement type contract with some types of insect/reptile beings. These latter species are as old as the universe and claim more rights and privilages than other types of et. These creatures also have rights to be here on earth and one type of Grey is based with them.

Nearly all abductions end up underground on earth and not out in space. Certain groups take a person(s) into a parallel plane that is seperated by sound. When taken, once inside their capsule your anchorage to this planes sound signature is temporarily blocked allowing them to take you into another realm of time/space whilst remaining on earth. This is perhaps similar to astral travelling - when the body relaxes and "goes to sleep" the connection to this plane is reduced allowing the astral body freedom to leave its anchorage with the body.
Old 06-20-2009, 03:23 PM   #49
sleepingnomore

Thank you, time to dig out the twinkling lights I think.

Last edited by sleepingnomore; 06-20-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:36 PM   #50
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Light effects the intention and disrupts the vision of these the creatures or namely the eye design covering that allows clear identification. But you may then say - heck, there are reports of daylight abduction - this is true, but....

...The main aim in night visitation is simply down to the state of the container: needing rest, asleep, off balance etc. It is also a period when the sun is over the other side of the planet. The sun is more important than we percieve and hides many secrets that are yet to be found...

Tree lights are not a constant decoration that i need

They do though represent a clear message that lays in the fabric of creation and triggers a rememberance or wake up call to those who choose to visit and invade your privacy. But they also mirror something that we all share and i will not disclose this, for I feel it is important that you work that out for yourself.