Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-07-2008, 04:51 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default RUN FROM THE CURE - The Rick Simpson Story

I posted this on camelot on books/vids but after listening more i thought it more purposeful a post on this thread.
RUN FROM THE CURE - The Rick Simpson Story
Hemp oil as a more or less miraculous cure for alot of conditions/illnesses.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F1GPnl...x=0&playnext=1
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:17 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: RUN FROM THE CURE - The Rick Simpson Story

Wonderful story Thanks so much for sharing

There are so many "cure alls" on the net now ..............I love it.....and I believe it
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:13 PM   #3
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for that one. It is definitely an eye opener. Cheers to Rick for battling the population control program!
uboslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:37 PM   #4
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

I'm curious how the hemp oil for consumption is made?
Anyone know a supplier for this info and/or the real hemp oil itself?
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:53 PM   #5
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Rick's site/video has info on it. If I remember correctly, the oil is from the flower of the female plant. It is dissolved using alcohol, and heat is used to evaporate the alcohol after, leaving the oil. You can't buy it because it is illegal (active ingredient is THC). Rick can't give it away for free (he was arrested for that). Website has "how to make it":

http://www.phoenixtears.ca/diy.html
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:43 PM   #6
Nenuphar
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for posting this. I came across Rick Simpson's video online a few months ago and watched it through twice. He seems like a sincere, down-to-earth fellow. While I personally don't use/have never used marijuana, and don't have any serious ailments that I need to address (touch wood!), the whole subject of using hemp oil to treat illness fascinates me. It amazes me that people (including myself sometimes, I admit!) are wary of/hesitant about the use of hemp oil to treat illness, but don't blink an eye when highly potent (and sometimes toxic) prescription drugs are recommended. Out of interest, I contacted a few people who are members of a Facebook group about Rock Simpson. All of them spoke very highly of his character and more than once the replies I received contained comments like, "He is a Godsend, the world needs more people like him", and "Rick saved my life/the life of my _____".(mother, friend, etc).

I will continue to follow Rick and his mission to promote the use of medicinal hemp oil with interest.
Nenuphar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:28 PM   #7
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

The real reason hemp is illegal...

Marijuana Conspiracy...

http://www.tpuc.org/content/marijuana-conspiracy

✔ All schoolbooks were made from hemp or flax paper until the 1880s. (Jack Frazier. Hemp Paper Reconsidered. 1974.)

✔ It was legal to pay taxes with hemp in America from 1631 until the early 1800s. (LA Times. Aug. 12, 1981.)

✔ Refusing to grow hemp in America during the 17th and 18th centuries was against the law! You could be jailed in Virginia for refusing to grow hemp from 1763 to 1769 (G. M. Herdon. Hemp in Colonial Virginia).

✔ George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and other founding fathers grew hemp. (Washington and Jefferson Diaries. Jefferson smuggled hemp seeds from China to France then to America.)

Just the first 4 items from the link... Worth a read...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:02 PM   #8
Nenuphar
Avalon Senior Member

Uh-oh.....bad news....

Rick Simpson's House Busted Again, seeking asylum in Europe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uomQe...layer_embedded

*sigh*
Old 12-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #9
Nenuphar
Avalon Senior Member

Update....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJDvv...layer_embedded

I wish "they" would leave this man alone to do what he does in peace, and go after the real criminals in the world.

Old 03-07-2010, 09:22 PM   #10
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Recognition for the hemp oil is making some progress. See this article:

"
The American College of Physicians (ACP) issued a new policy statement last week endorsing medical marijuana use. The group is urging the government to reverse its ban on medical treatments using marijuana. "ACP encourages the use of non-smoked forms of THC (the main psychoactive element in marijuana) that have proven therapeutic value," the new policy statement said. The Philadelphia-based organization, the second largest doctors group in the United States, cited studies into marijuana’s medical applications such as treating severe weight loss associated with illnesses such as AIDS, and treating nausea and vomiting associated with chemotherapy for cancer patients.[i]

Medical marijuana is becoming more and more associated with anti-carcinogenic effects, which are responsible in preventing or delaying the development of cancer. This means that cannabinoids offer cancer patients a therapeutic option in the treatment of highly invasive cancers. Before we look at the hard medical science that sustains these statements go to http://www.youtube.com/chrychek to see a series of videos that will convince you of the validity of these statements on cancer. The American College of Physicians wants it made legal as do millions of other people. If you or one of your loved ones every get cancer you will be wishing that the government would begin to listen to this medical organization.
12 Million new cases of Cancer Diagnosed in 2007 in the US. In addition Cancer also killed 8 million people worldwide in 2007
- American Cancer Society
After reading the science and watching this video series I am certain that any sane person with cancer or any late stage chronic disease will want free and legal access to hemp oil with a maximum concentration of THC, the active ingredient that is illegal in most places in the world. [ii]
...continue on link:

http://www.thenhf.com/articles/artic...ticles_659.htm
"
The link shows scientific studies for hemp oil cure for cancer.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote