Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2010, 03:01 PM   #1
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Seeking info about alien

Ello everyone. I had a strange incidence back in 1974 when i was 12 years old. It's a memory that's been with me a long time. Not wishing to bore you with minor details it goes like this. I was at home and saw an alien type being at our back door. It was late evening around 8PM mid winter. My parents were asleep (unusual) in the living room with me but I couldn't wake them. In a near panic I ducked under a blanket and shut my eyes. In what seemed like a second I opened them again to see if the alien was getting in. Nothing was there and 2 hours had elapsed. I don't recall what happened in those 2 hours.

The being was a little fellow about 4feet 6inches. Pointed ears and a very wrinkled face. Folds of skin under the eyes type of thing. He was wearing a brown hooded cape or coat. It looked almost like sack material.

About 10 years later I saw a drawing from a women on our local news channel saying she had seen the same alien a few day ago.

In the Youtube link (below) at 21 seconds is a very poor drawing of the species I saw. Not so hairy but more wrinkly. Has anyone seen the same being and is anything known of them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nqU1RYoO8A

Many thanks
SteveX

Last edited by SteveX; 01-06-2010 at 10:38 AM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote